10/30/2013 2:15:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Died Last Night:
HatStand
Character: Mana Generator
Color: Colorless
Affiliation: Town

Level 1 Ability - Level 1 Charge
1: Any player sharing mana with you this phase will generate two additional mana of that color during the next phase.

Level 2 Ability - Level 2 Charge
2: Any player sharing mana with you this phase will generate four additional mana of that color during the next night phase.

Zaradi
Character: Vampire
Color: Black
Affiliation: Town

Level 1 Ability - Energy Drain
B: Select another player. During the next day phase they will take one less vote to lynch and you will take one more vote to lynch.

Level 2 Ability - Siphon Life
BB: Select another player. That player dies and you become deathproof for this night phase and the following day phase.

Lynched Last Phase:
No One

Previously Dead:
Buddamoose - Inquisitor - Town
TheAntidoter - Bioplague - Mafia
Noumena - Cleric - Town

Living Players:
1. Jon
2. Khaos
3. Maikuru
4. Sparkies
5. TN05
6. FT/Yraelz

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This phase will end no lather than 3:00 PM on 11/1 DDO time.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 2:39:09 PM
Before ANYONE claims anything about what they did last night, I want to know who Jon tracked or watched and what the results were. If he fails to comply I will VTL him.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:29:43 PM
At 10/30/2013 2:29:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Couldn't lift town, too heavy.

GG

Don't worry, I shot you. That still doesn't explain what happened during NP2 though. -sigh-
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 3:43:28 PM
At 10/30/2013 3:29:43 PM, Yraelz wrote:

GG

Don't worry, I shot you. That still doesn't explain what happened during NP2 though. -sigh-

Good, I was afraid I was going to be blamed for that somehow...
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:04:34 PM

GG

Fvck you. Now Jon has an easy claim. >_<
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:21:20 PM
At 10/30/2013 4:04:34 PM, TN05 wrote:

GG

Fvck you. Now Jon has an easy claim. >_<

I obviously shot Zaradi lol. I lead his lynch last DP. Also I was the only other claimed Vig, except for Khaos' weird power.

But that's not a good fake claim for him. There is no reason why he would bother watching me lol
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:26:38 PM
Everyone else give me your best answer on this. NP2 doesn't make sense to me and here is why. There are a number of dumb possibilities:

1. The mafia redirected FT/Yraelz to TA, a mafia member (remember our original target was TN05).
2. A lightning rod (vigilantes only) ability was used on TA, a mafia member, and no one mentioned it (wtf).
3. Some non-mafia member redirected us and didn't say (wtf).

There is literally only one conclusion I can come up with, which is why I shot Zardari. What do you guys make of it?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:46:26 PM
At 10/30/2013 4:27:03 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I also would like to know what everyone did last night.

Idk but I know what you did last summer
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 4:53:45 PM

What I said I would - took Budda's first power. I can't use it if we mislynch though.

How about we not lynch anyone today? That way we have one more person to count off as scum and don't hedge our bets on getting this one right.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 5:50:27 PM

Should we wait for Jon first?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 6:09:12 PM
Yraelz, I think I missed it, but you keep saying you were redirected with a bus driver, which of the three options, that is the most likely presented, but who did you target NP2?

Why couldn't the redirect have been to a protected person, like Sparkies or Maikuru (given their claims) and Zaradi killed TA as he said he did?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 7:45:35 PM
At 10/30/2013 7:38:54 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
What was Maikuru's role?

If I remember right:
Lvl 1 BP
Lvl 2 BP plus RB next NP all who visit
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 7:49:21 PM
I just realized we might have been redirected to Maikuru or Zaradi? I dunno if drafter gives that kind of information out...

Anyway, I don't have time to read things, so Yraelz is gonna have to figure things out...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 7:50:20 PM
At 10/30/2013 7:49:21 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I just realized we might have been redirected to Maikuru or Zaradi? I dunno if drafter gives that kind of information out...

Anyway, I don't have time to read things, so Yraelz is gonna have to figure things out...

Who did you target NP2?
Why do you think Yraelz didn't CC me?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 7:50:47 PM
At 10/30/2013 7:50:20 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Who did you target NP2?

Not Yraelz, I meant Maikuru.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:00:14 PM
While we wait for Jon, here is my thoughts:
There is too much killing and protection for town, assuming everyone is telling the truth about their roles.

Therefore, assuming there are two scum left, I think it would be the necro abosorber of TN05 (snagging extra kills and/or protections) would balance things out. Furthermore, I don't like the way he outted his color pointing the fact he was the first blue to claim, plus his forgetting about my role/claims. Combine this with his lvl 2 absorb which is of no use to anyone, I really think he is either a bad townie or scum. More likely scum.

I think he needs to be lynched.

Also, the play of Jon as tracker is bad luck or a safe fake claim (since his results were all outted). It's hard to tell with him.
Sparkies' commuter fits the bill of protection, too, but can the commuter carry out the NK (it seems unfair and doesn't make sense).
Maikuru should have CC'd my roleblocking role, or at least mentioned it. Also, his BP role is an easy fake claim, especially since there was a doc and backup doc (me).

I think the scum team is TN05 and Maikuru, but we'll see about Jon's results tonight...
What are the chances there were only two scum?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:20:15 PM
At 10/30/2013 8:00:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
There is too much killing and protection for town, assuming everyone is telling the truth about their roles.

Therefore, assuming there are two scum left, I think it would be the necro abosorber of TN05 (snagging extra kills and/or protections) would balance things out. Furthermore, I don't like the way he outted his color pointing the fact he was the first blue to claim, plus his forgetting about my role/claims. Combine this with his lvl 2 absorb which is of no use to anyone, I really think he is either a bad townie or scum. More likely scum.

Also, the play of Jon as tracker is bad luck or a safe fake claim (since his results were all outted). It's hard to tell with him.
Sparkies' commuter fits the bill of protection, too, but can the commuter carry out the NK (it seems unfair and doesn't make sense).
Maikuru should have CC'd my roleblocking role, or at least mentioned it. Also, his BP role is an easy fake claim, especially since there was a doc and backup doc (me).

I think the scum team is TN05 and Maikuru, but we'll see about Jon's results tonight...

If you lynch me, we will lose because I am town and we are at MYLO... if we lynch the wrong guy here mafia will win.

VTNL

Our only real option. Gives us one more day to look at things and one less player to worry about.

Also how is my L2 absorb (Circle of Protection) useless? I got it for a reason, and that was to protect myself or someone I feel is confirmed town because I did not anticipate Budda would die NP2.

If we are going after scum teams, I'll go ahead and give an obvious one: Jon and Maikuru. Both are green, and the only confirmed scum so far was a black/green mix. It's a shot in the dark but if Jon is scum, I'm certain Maikuru is scum as well.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:29:15 PM
At 10/30/2013 8:20:15 PM, TN05 wrote:

If you lynch me, we will lose because I am town and we are at MYLO... if we lynch the wrong guy here mafia will win.

VTNL

Our only real option. Gives us one more day to look at things and one less player to worry about.
Unless mafia can kill twice...

Also how is my L2 absorb (Circle of Protection) useless? I got it for a reason, and that was to protect myself or someone I feel is confirmed town because I did not anticipate Budda would die NP2.
Because when you snagged it, NP4 was the only time you'd be able to use it, and you are using it to protect one person! Ward would have done the exact same good, and possibly protected someone last night.

And what did you do last night? Snag Budda's dream? So, even if we no lynch and mafia manages to not kill anyone, at best, there is only one of dozens of comibinations that will help us, since, if you are not scum, the only beneficial dream you can have is dreaming about the three townies that are alive, and if mafia kill tonight, that role is useless.

The best you could have done was snag Noumena's ward, but that could have been verified, couldn't it?

If we are going after scum teams, I'll go ahead and give an obvious one: Jon and Maikuru. Both are green, and the only confirmed scum so far was a black/green mix. It's a shot in the dark but if Jon is scum, I'm certain Maikuru is scum as well.

I'm glad we agree on Maikuru, then.
I don't know if I am wrong about you or if you are bussing your scummate, but that's two votes for Maikuru if we are going to lynch.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:36:29 PM
At 10/30/2013 8:29:15 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

VTNL

Unless mafia can kill twice...

And what evidence do we have that mafia can kill twice?

Because when you snagged it, NP4 was the only time you'd be able to use it, and you are using it to protect one person! Ward would have done the exact same good, and possibly protected someone last night.

...and if I got ward, I wouldn't be able to get Budda's "Line-up" role. Which is why I got Circle of Protection, so that is Budda didn't die I'd have a constructive town power.

And what did you do last night? Snag Budda's dream? So, even if we no lynch and mafia manages to not kill anyone, at best, there is only one of dozens of comibinations that will help us, since, if you are not scum, the only beneficial dream you can have is dreaming about the three townies that are alive, and if mafia kill tonight, that role is useless.

Yes, I said this above. I used by L1 ability to gain his "Line-up" power, which allows me to get a random list of three people. If we don't lynch today there will be five alive tomorrow - myself and four others, three town and two mafia (assuming there is not just one mafia). Best case scenario is that I get a list of three town and we have two 100% confirmed mafioso. In any other scenario, process of elimination will determine who to lynch.

The best you could have done was snag Noumena's ward, but that could have been verified, couldn't it?

I've explained above why I didn't snag ward.

I'm glad we agree on Maikuru, then.
I don't know if I am wrong about you or if you are bussing your scummate, but that's two votes for Maikuru if we are going to lynch.

If we are absolutely going to lynch someone, I'd have no issues lynching Maikuru. My main concern is that unless our vig kills mafia, we'd lose the next day if we are wrong... If you are right and Maikuru is mafia, FT/Yrealz should go ahead and vig me and then you guys lynch Jon (the second-most likely scum) the next day.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:45:36 PM

GG

lol you convinced me, at least.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:47:39 PM
At 10/30/2013 6:09:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Yraelz, I think I missed it, but you keep saying you were redirected with a bus driver, which of the three options, that is the most likely presented, but who did you target NP2?

Why couldn't the redirect have been to a protected person, like Sparkies or Maikuru (given their claims) and Zaradi killed TA as he said he did?

That...actually makes a lot of sense. I've regen'd every night.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:48:41 PM

He didn't tell me anything, if that's what you mean.

- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:49:53 PM
At 10/30/2013 7:50:47 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/30/2013 7:50:20 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Who did you target NP2?

Not Yraelz, I meant Maikuru.

You mean CC your jailer claim? I'm not a jailer lol
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:53:22 PM

Mafia's probably lying. Just sayin.

Why does there being a doc and a backup doc make my role an easy fake claim? Also, why would I CC jailer?

- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:54:56 PM

How do you know that?

VTNL

You think all the mafia are the same color? I doubt it, given the sharing mana dynamic.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:57:21 PM
TN, how did you go from wanting to lynch Jon in your first post to wanting to lynch me now?

Also, what are the costs of your two abilities?
- lamerde

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2013 8:59:12 PM
At 10/30/2013 8:54:56 PM, Maikuru wrote:

How do you know that?

Quite simple really. 6 players, probably four town and two mafia. We mislynch a town and mafia kills someone at night, and we lose the next day because there would be two town and two mafia.

VTNL

You think all the mafia are the same color? I doubt it, given the sharing mana dynamic.