James Bond Mafia DP3

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 8:42:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched last DP
Red Grant- TheAntidoter(Played By: Robert Shaw) You are Red Grant, the main SPECTRE villain in "From Russia with Love". You are not only a strongman for SPECTRE in the movie, you also possess a great intelligence, almost matching that of James Bond himself. You are the Strongman, so any kill you perform can"t be blocked by any means, except if a specific ability a player you are targeting has prevents the target from dying. You win with SPECTRE.

Died in the Night
Ms. Moneypenny- Ore_Ele(Formal Name: Eve Moneypenny)(Played By: Lois Maxwell, Caroline Bliss, Samantha Bond, and Naomie Harris) You are Ms. Moneypenny, the secretary to M. Only you can resist the charm of James Bond. You guys have come close a few times, but you are always stopped before things get interesting. So, you are the Sex Redirector. If Bond targets you for sex, it is automatically redirected to any of the players who have sex effects. You win with the town.
(Note: I don't have a video for Moneypenny's death)

Player List
1. TN05
2. Khaos_Mage
3. Bladerunner
4. Sparkies
5. JonMilne
6. TheDebateKid
7. TUF
8. Yraelz/Fourtrouble (Hydra)

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 8:49:13 PM
So strongman and godfather are now dead? Awesome! With him dead I figure I'll go ahead and make my claim:

I am Honey Ryder. If I'm targeted by a certain player, he'll be able to target two people the next day.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:00:37 PM
In fact, I am willing to bet either TUF or FT/Yraelz are scum...
Present your cases people.
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:01:19 PM
At 11/4/2013 8:57:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Who was the first to claim a hooker?

RocketEngineer.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:03:53 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:01:19 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/4/2013 8:57:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Who was the first to claim a hooker?

RocketEngineer.

Damn...
Whatever, let's lynch TUF or FT.
Both should claim.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:04:02 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:00:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

FTR we can kill TUF today and FT/Yrealz tomorrow if TUF isn't mafia. There are probably just one mafiosos left (three in a 12-person game is reasonable) so worst case scenario is we have three town and one mafia left if both fail.

Present your cases people.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:05:50 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:04:02 PM, TN05 wrote:

FTR we can kill TUF today and FT/Yrealz tomorrow if TUF isn't mafia. There are probably just one mafiosos left (three in a 12-person game is reasonable) so worst case scenario is we have three town and one mafia left if both fail.

Four scum is also a reasonable possibility.
Why are you so agreeing with my plan?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:13:03 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:05:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

IDK, I think I'm overconfident that we've killed two mafia (and both experienced players, not noob scum) the first two days. I'm down with random lynching right now to thin the numbers and give our cop more time to investigate. Speaking of which, what did you find out tonight JonMilne?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:17:45 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:13:03 PM, TN05 wrote:

IDK, I think I'm overconfident that we've killed two mafia (and both experienced players, not noob scum) the first two days. I'm down with random lynching right now to thin the numbers and give our cop more time to investigate. Speaking of which, what did you find out tonight JonMilne?

Jon might be the fourth mafia, actually...
Jon, please full claim.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:51:07 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:17:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Jon, please full claim.

I seriously doubt any mafia would be stupid enough to bus their strongman DP2.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 9:59:32 PM
Someone in this game knows who a mafioso is or at least has a 50/50 chance of determining them. I'm going to wait until they tell us who to vote.
#GeigerCounter
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 10:06:10 PM
@Whoever has the Geiger Counter. I think you should realize that it is the most overpowered item in any mafia game. If you haven't used it already you should be shot. Let me explain. Using the list from yesterday:

1. TN05
2. Khaos_Mage
3. Bladerunner
4. Sparkies
5. JonMilne
6. TheAntidoter
7. TheDebateKid
8. TUF
9. Yraelz/Fourtrouble (Hydra)
10. Ore_Ele

You should have picked spot #1. This is the furthest spot from TA, who you already knew was mafia. This guarantees that the counter will not find TA. If the Geiger counter answers 3, then you know, precisely, 5 players who are town. And you have a 50/50 of killing a mafioso.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 11:09:34 PM
At 11/4/2013 9:59:32 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Someone in this game knows who a mafioso is or at least has a 50/50 chance of determining them. I'm going to wait until they tell us who to vote.
#GeigerCounter

Did you give this to him through sex or by choice?
How do you know it went to Bond?
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 11:10:47 PM
At 11/4/2013 11:09:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Because I was told my action was successful. And by choice.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2013 11:14:52 PM
At 11/4/2013 11:10:47 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/4/2013 11:09:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Because I was told my action was successful. And by choice.

Care to elaborate, and with a character even.
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 12:23:31 AM

Jon, please full claim.

...Are you serious? You do realise it was my investigative result that brought down TA, right? If I'm mafia, why would I investigate a fellow mafia member and then publish such a result that would only do even further damage to mafia?
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 12:32:59 AM
Okay, my investigative results found that TUF was guilty.

HOWEVER, here's the problem. I used my sex ability on Sparkies, and it turn out he's playing the role of Anya Amasova, which means in turn that a time bomb got put on me starting from the last NP, with diminishing odds of me surviving. Last time it was 1/16, the next NP it will be 1/8.

Since this essentially shows that both TUF and Sparkies are guilty, I think the priority for this DP needs to be the lynch of Sparkies, because when he dies the time bomb on me will be deactivated. So VTL Sparkies.

As for me and my role, I'm James Bond, I have the investigative ability to tell whether players are guilty are not with a 9/10ths possibility of getting the correct affiliation. I have the previously mentioned the sex ability which is compatible with others who have sex abilities, I got given the gieger counter which tells me how many slots away the scum are, and I have the Aston Martin which allows me to roleblock actions against me. In light of my results, I have no plans to use the gieger counter.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 12:33:17 AM
At 11/5/2013 12:23:31 AM, JonMilne wrote:

Jon, please full claim.

...Are you serious? You do realise it was my investigative result that brought down TA, right? If I'm mafia, why would I investigate a fellow mafia member and then publish such a result that would only do even further damage to mafia?

Why not claim? You've already made yourself a target--I'm assuming you were soft-claiming cop, and I equally assume they figure the same?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 1:10:10 AM
At 11/5/2013 12:32:59 AM, JonMilne wrote:

HOWEVER, here's the problem. I used my sex ability on Sparkies, and it turn out he's playing the role of Anya Amasova, which means in turn that a time bomb got put on me starting from the last NP, with diminishing odds of me surviving. Last time it was 1/16, the next NP it wil

Your bond? VTL Sparkies either I get lynched or some vig please kill me. Again Jon. However people it seems like he is the real one but he could be scum messing around with us btw.(in case it could be true)
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 1:12:29 AM

HOWEVER, here's the problem. I used my sex ability on Sparkies, and it turn out he's playing the role of Anya Amasova, which means in turn that a time bomb got put on me starting from the last NP, with diminishing odds of me surviving. Last time it was 1/16, the next NP it will be 1/8.

Since this essentially shows that both TUF and Sparkies are guilty, I think the priority for this DP needs to be the lynch of Sparkies, because when he dies the time bomb on me will be deactivated. So VTL Sparkies.

As for me and my role, I'm James Bond, I have the investigative ability to tell whether players are guilty are not with a 9/10ths possibility of getting the correct affiliation. I have the previously mentioned the sex ability which is compatible with others who have sex abilities, I got given the gieger counter which tells me how many slots away the scum are, and I have the Aston Martin which allows me to roleblock actions against me. In light of my results, I have no plans to use the gieger counter.

however I win with the town so TUF is probably the scum if you investigativing is right.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2013 1:15:57 AM

wait a second, did it reveal to you that the bomb would be deactivated again if you targeted me again? If you target me again it will be deactivated