Jump to topic:

DDO Ranked League of Legends Team

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 1:55:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would anyone be interested in forming a ranked team to represent Debate.org on League of Legends? It would also be interesting just to network with other DDO members to play League with.
We wouldn't have to always play as a ranked team together, but still as a team...
Could be fun!
I am currently ranked as Silver III (just got bumped from silver II T_T).
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 2:24:54 PM
I know Zaradi and Luciano would, I don't have the Time, but I could tell my bro, he would.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2013 4:42:40 PM
If i'm going to play a campainless mass multiplayer game it would not be LoL.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SCHUMAN8R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 12:44:19 PM
Yeah I could join the team if you want. I am working my way out of bronze at the moment but I hope to have better luck in season 4 for my first 10 placement games. I am a jungle main and my best champions are nunu, warwick, rammus, jarvan IV, and rengar. If you want to add me on your friends list my LoL name is the same as my DDO name.
Can't touch this!
Galahad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 4:33:52 PM
I wouldn't mind joining - mind you, I haven't been playing since early spring so my rank dropped all the way down to silver 5, but I am now getting back into the game. I main supports (something few people do) and consider myself to be pretty good at it.
In addition, I play 3v3s pretty often as a jungler, if anybody is interested.
I wouldn't be able to play all the time, but for the sake of having numbers and enough people to play games semi-often, I could help out.
Usually I will play on the weekends or on breaks (School, you know?)
Excited to play some games, just let me know what the plan is!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 5:38:15 PM
Luciano (Mestari for those of the older members who remember that far back) and I already made one. Add me on League (ign: Noogai21) and I'll get you added.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:55:14 PM
Im b1 use to be plat(1850 elo) before they ranked the system. I sold the other one when it hit that, because it was near diamond.

I am playing on one I made about 6 months ago or so. Mekaiel is my handle. Bloodvane is my tag in game. Ask Giantspoon man too. I duo with him all the time and he is gold as well.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 7:56:26 PM
At 11/12/2013 5:38:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Luciano (Mestari for those of the older members who remember that far back) and I already made one. Add me on League (ign: Noogai21) and I'll get you added.

What elo are you in zar?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2013 11:06:47 PM
EVERYONE WHO'S INTERESTED:

Please just add me (Noogai21) on League and we will get this sorted out. That will be much simpler than me sorting through everything. Just make sure when you friend request me to let me know who you are and that you're from DDO xD
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 2:21:50 PM
UPDATE:

Since Lucky's being a lazy a** about getting on, I went ahead and remade the DDO team. If you want in on it just PM me your IGN or just add me on LoL (IGN: Noogai21) and I'll get you added to the group.

We can do 5v5s or 3v3s (or both). Note, this IS NA. For our EUW/EUNE friends, sorry :/ You're free to make your own DDO team over there (whenever your servers aren't crashed :P)
Galahad
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:19:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys, since this team never got started in particular, Im gonna go ahead and try and schedule our first game. Anybody who is available this coming weekend (2/7/14) Get online and be ready to play at... how about we say... 6:30 PM Mountain Time? If that works for you, just post back and say so; if not, then suggest a better time. Let's do this!
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 10:24:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 8:19:04 PM, Galahad wrote:
Hey guys, since this team never got started in particular, Im gonna go ahead and try and schedule our first game. Anybody who is available this coming weekend (2/7/14) Get online and be ready to play at... how about we say... 6:30 PM Mountain Time? If that works for you, just post back and say so; if not, then suggest a better time. Let's do this!

I have scrims every single day.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014