Total Posts:181|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Star Wars Prequels Mafia - DP2

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:06:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Killed DP1
Khaos_mage - You are BAIL ORGANA. A Senator from the planet of Alderaan, you aim to stop the Chancellor from abusing his power and seek to restore democracy to the Republic. You are a member of the Delegation of 2000, a group of Senators who seek to have the Chancellor give up his emergency powers, and seek to draw others to join this cause. In this game you are the MASON RECRUITER - each night, you may select one player. If they win with the Republic, they will join you and any other masons in a mason-only PM; if they do not win with the Republic, you will die.
Affiliation: Republic.

TUF - You are C-3P0, a simple protocol droid. You are VANILLA - you have no special power.
Affiliation: Republic

Died NP1
Nobody.

Living players:
1. JonMilne
2. Srehtiw
3. Yraelz (replacing NotReallySmart)
4. Ore_Ele
5. AnDoctuir
6. Sparkies
7. RocketEngineer
8.NightCats
9. Xerox
10. Mrs.lynch
11. Noumena
12. Khaos (replacing Daytonanerd)
13. Trekie
14. Hatstand

Yraelz is replacing NotReallySmart
Khaos_mage is replacing Daytonanerd

With 14 players it takes 8 votes to lynch.
The day phase will end no later than: 11/17 9:00 PM DDO time
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:16:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:08:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
first. Also, awesome replacements. JonMilne is town, get f*cked.

Incorrect. I role copped JonMilne. He is the strongman, get f*cked. Noumena, please shoot Jon.

VTL Rocket
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:24:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:19:12 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Well this game is pretty much over then.

For you, I imagine. There are some people almost gauranteed to be town running around this game. For instance: Noumena & Ore_Ele.

And then there are lot of mostly inactives: Srehtiw, Xerox (barring pre post#200 activity DP1), NOTC, Mrs. Lynch.

Then there are a few guaranteed mafia: Rocket, JonMilne.

And then there a few people with REALLY questionable decisions last round, espeically towards the end. For instance: You, Hatstand

(I have no idea what to think about Trekie's play) Anyways, I think the fact that you hard vouched for JonMilne, steered a TUF lynch over the OBVIOUS rocket lynch, and have been instrumental in dividing the town probably are pretty bad signs for your prolonged commitment to this game.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:26:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lel suck a dlck Badger. Vtl Rocket. Btw nice try last night scum.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:27:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:26:25 PM, Noumena wrote:
Lel suck a dlck Badger. Vtl Rocket. Btw nice try last night scum.

Hey, shoot Jon.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:29:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:24:41 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:19:12 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Well this game is pretty much over then.

For you, I imagine. There are some people almost gauranteed to be town running around this game. For instance: Noumena & Ore_Ele.

And then there are lot of mostly inactives: Srehtiw, Xerox (barring pre post#200 activity DP1), NOTC, Mrs. Lynch.

Then there are a few guaranteed mafia: Rocket, JonMilne.

And then there a few people with REALLY questionable decisions last round, espeically towards the end. For instance: You, Hatstand

(I have no idea what to think about Trekie's play) Anyways, I think the fact that you hard vouched for JonMilne, steered a TUF lynch over the OBVIOUS rocket lynch, and have been instrumental in dividing the town probably are pretty bad signs for your prolonged commitment to this game.

Give me a break, man. I trolled a little. I couldn't resist lynching TUF or preying on Spinko's ego - can you really say you've never been there? We win anyway.

Xerox is town, I'd say. Dunno about Ore_Ele. I'd say Trekie was the more questionable out of her and Hatstand, too. You don't think her switch at the end seemed very opportunistic?
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:29:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:24:41 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:19:12 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Well this game is pretty much over then.

For you, I imagine. There are some people almost gauranteed to be town running around this game. For instance: Noumena & Ore_Ele.

And then there are lot of mostly inactives: Srehtiw, Xerox (barring pre post#200 activity DP1), NOTC, Mrs. Lynch.

Then there are a few guaranteed mafia: Rocket, JonMilne.

And then there a few people with REALLY questionable decisions last round, espeically towards the end. For instance: You, Hatstand

What was questionable about my play? I was one of two people who cottoned on to Rocket. I only switched over to TUF so we'd get a lynch. (And look at the vote count. Despite what Badger was saying about hammering Rocket, he was nowhere near being lynched. With those levels of activity, we never would have taken that through.)

(I have no idea what to think about Trekie's play) Anyways, I think the fact that you hard vouched for JonMilne, steered a TUF lynch over the OBVIOUS rocket lynch, and have been instrumental in dividing the town probably are pretty bad signs for your prolonged commitment to this game.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:30:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jon's anger start of last day didn't actually make any sense whatsoever either, thinking about it.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:31:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I assume we're going to have a doc and a doc save, and then like 10 other clears. This is a wrap, dudes.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:36:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In fairness to me I did make a good case for both Khaos and Sparkie being town and even hit on the specifics of Khaos' role. I also townread NRS and TUF, but then doubled back on those reads because it was hilarious tying tough with NRS's name and f*cking with everyone lol
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:36:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:27:09 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:26:25 PM, Noumena wrote:
Lel suck a dlck Badger. Vtl Rocket. Btw nice try last night scum.

Hey, shoot Jon.

Doesn't work that way.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:37:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:36:55 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:27:09 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:26:25 PM, Noumena wrote:
Lel suck a dlck Badger. Vtl Rocket. Btw nice try last night scum.

Hey, shoot Jon.

Doesn't work that way.

How does it work (or can you not disclose that?)?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:37:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:29:00 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Give me a break, man. I trolled a little. I couldn't resist lynching TUF or preying on Spinko's ego - can you really say you've never been there? We win anyway.
I have, and at first when you said that I was willing to go with it. But then I looked at my write up on you and noticed you vouched for Jon_Milne in posts #469 and #513 on basically no evidence. You also backed off from the TUF lynch at the end of DP1 and agreed to switch to the rocket lynch for a bit, if L-1 arose. I think you you were interested in appearing non-committal to either lynch which set you up perfectly to say, "haha, I just wanted to see TUF die" (paraphrased). And then you asserted that Jon was town again, he clearly isn't.

Xerox is town, I'd say. Dunno about Ore_Ele. I'd say Trekie was the more questionable out of her and Hatstand, too. You don't think her switch at the end seemed very opportunistic?
I think Xerox play is terrible through post #200 and then disappears when heat vanishes. This means different things for different players, and I just don't know with their Hydra.

On the topic of Trekie there is no chance you're pulling a fast one on me. Trekie had superb analysis of the Khaos issue before Noumena false triggered (#187). And although she switched her vote at the end, a careful reading demonstrates that she originally was interested in voting TUF (#689), wavered to Rocket at (#720) and then switched back (#742). The only thing that bothers me about Trekie is her asking Noumena for more information about his obviously town role (#522)... But that doesn't change the fact that you just misrepresented Trekie's situation.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:38:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Spinko especially who now thinks he was smart, but was thoroughly ATE'd into doing what he did. I'd say my vehemence against Jon was partly just to f*ck with spinko, too =3
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:38:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:37:46 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:36:55 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:27:09 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:26:25 PM, Noumena wrote:
Lel suck a dlck Badger. Vtl Rocket. Btw nice try last night scum.

Hey, shoot Jon.

Doesn't work that way.

How does it work (or can you not disclose that?)?

I could but I'm not going to.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:40:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:38:35 PM, Noumena wrote:
I could but I'm not going to.

Okay. If that's the case Unvote. VTL Jon_Milne.

I think leaving a Strongman alive is more risky than leaving an unknown mafioso alive.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:43:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:38:35 PM, Noumena wrote:
I could but I'm not going to.

Noumena I would like to know more actually. I'm good faithing you town on the fact that a day vig would almost never be mafia. And also the fact that you defended my spot last round despite it being an easy lynch (#297).

My case for thinking your town substantially degrades if you're not actually a day vig...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:45:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:43:33 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:38:35 PM, Noumena wrote:
I could but I'm not going to.

Noumena I would like to know more actually. I'm good faithing you town on the fact that a day vig would almost never be mafia. And also the fact that you defended my spot last round despite it being an easy lynch (#297).

My case for thinking your town substantially degrades if you're not actually a day vig...

It's not an everyday thing.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:47:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:37:59 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:29:00 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Give me a break, man. I trolled a little. I couldn't resist lynching TUF or preying on Spinko's ego - can you really say you've never been there? We win anyway.
I have, and at first when you said that I was willing to go with it. But then I looked at my write up on you and noticed you vouched for Jon_Milne in posts #469 and #513 on basically no evidence. You also backed off from the TUF lynch at the end of DP1 and agreed to switch to the rocket lynch for a bit, if L-1 arose. I think you you were interested in appearing non-committal to either lynch which set you up perfectly to say, "haha, I just wanted to see TUF die" (paraphrased). And then you asserted that Jon was town again, he clearly isn't.

I could bring a little bit of OGI into this and prove I was trolling in voting TUF right now but I think it'd be a little bit unfair. And again, I spent a lot of time f*cking with spinko's ego too last day lol

Xerox is town, I'd say. Dunno about Ore_Ele. I'd say Trekie was the more questionable out of her and Hatstand, too. You don't think her switch at the end seemed very opportunistic?
I think Xerox play is terrible through post #200 and then disappears when heat vanishes. This means different things for different players, and I just don't know with their Hydra.

We'll see, I guess. I saw a few posts from TDK that I thought were pretty suggestive of him being town, specifically those where he was so angry with me and suggesting I was very scummy alongside sparkies, soon after throwing down a 100% town on dayton as I had thrown down on sparkies. Seemed like mad, dumb town. TA, too, seemed not to want to be tricked by me in his saying "sparkies wasn't pinging mafia to him" and then going back on that. Seemed town ego at work there.

On the topic of Trekie there is no chance you're pulling a fast one on me. Trekie had superb analysis of the Khaos issue before Noumena false triggered (#187). And although she switched her vote at the end, a careful reading demonstrates that she originally was interested in voting TUF (#689), wavered to Rocket at (#720) and then switched back (#742). The only thing that bothers me about Trekie is her asking Noumena for more information about his obviously town role (#522)... But that doesn't change the fact that you just misrepresented Trekie's situation.

Yeah, Trekie is probably actually town too. I guess I'm just a bit wary because her analysis was so superb, completely in line with my thoughts on the situation the whole way through. Pretty organised dude you are, btw.

What do you have townie on Ore_Ele? Just wondering. You're the boss ofc =3
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:48:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:40:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:38:35 PM, Noumena wrote:
I could but I'm not going to.

Okay. If that's the case Unvote. VTL Jon_Milne.

I think leaving a Strongman alive is more risky than leaving an unknown mafioso alive.

Strongman eh? I WANT the scum PM posted after the game. Their reactions....

Yeah Vtl Jon
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:51:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:29:51 PM, Hatstand wrote:
What was questionable about my play? I was one of two people who cottoned on to Rocket. I only switched over to TUF so we'd get a lynch. (And look at the vote count. Despite what Badger was saying about hammering Rocket, he was nowhere near being lynched. With those levels of activity, we never would have taken that through.)

The fact that you fully understood the situation (as evidenced by #583) but never bothered to argue it to it's full extent. Let me explain. What the town did last round was one of the top 5 worst town plays I have ever seen. Why? Because Rocket made combined two mutually exclusive frameworks:

1. Rocket makes three posts last round and gives off the impression that he is not paying attention to the game. If this is true Rocket could never counterclaim at the precise moment when receiving pressure.
2. Rocket counterclaims a guy, who claimed 200 posts earlier, at the precise moment when he is pressured. Thus rocket was paying intense attention to the game and therefor had no interest in catching scum.

I think you're guilty of not really trying to defend TUF (who was obviously innocent from the moment rocket CC'd) and then turning that (somehow) into a vote for TUF... I also think you have a few really odd fluff posts in this game (#364), and I don't like that you aggro'd my spot despite 4 other inactives (#299).
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:53:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:45:57 PM, Noumena wrote
It's not an everyday thing.

I would be satisfied if you explicitly told me that it's not a "1-day only" thing.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2013 9:57:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/15/2013 9:53:18 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I would be satisfied if you explicitly told me that it's not a "1-day only" thing.

I would be mildly satisfied if you admitted that it was only 1x, considering the other factors. But I'll probably try to kill you by DP4-5 if you claim it's not a "1-day only" thing and then don't vig.