JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 3:13:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lynched in DP4

Sparkies -- The Oracle

"It is a pickle. No doubt about it. The bad news is there's no way if you can really know whether I'm here to help you or not, so it's really up to you. You just have to make up you on damned mind to either accept what I'm going to tell you, or reject it."

You are the Oracle, the program in the Matrix who has been helping the Resistance since the beginning, and has provided predictions to Zionist operatives, including the prophecy given to Morpheus about the coming of the One. You have a great ability for reading other people. Your role is the Oracle. Each night you will choose another player. If you die, then the role and affiliation of the last player you selected will be publicly revealed. You win with ZION.

Died in NP4

Khaos Mage -- Seraph

"I protect that which matters most."

You are Seraph, one time a server of the Merovingian, and now the protector of the Oracle. The one you protect has many enemies, so you fight others to make sure they have the right credentials before they meet her. You are the Seraph Knight. Once per game you may choose a target. For the rest of the game, while you live, your target cannot be killed at night. You win with ZION.

Previously Killed

1. TA -- Agent Smith -- Cult Leader -- 3rd Party Cult
2. Yraelz -- Tank -- Watcher -- Zion
3. srehtiw -- Agent Brown -- Redirector -- Machines
4. thedebatekid -- Sati -- Innocent Child -- Zion

Mod Announcement

As a result of the death of Sparkies, the role and affiliation of Hatstand was revealed at the end of the last day period and has now been reflected in the current player list below.

Player List

1. TUF
2. Bladerunner060
3. Hatstand -- Cop -- ZION
4. TN05 (replacing UnopinionatedMoron)

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch. This DP will last no later than 9am DD0 Time on Tuesday the 19th of November.

I will also add that IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE PLAYER LIST, DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 3:16:46 PM
Well, I don't need to tell you what result I got on Khaos last night -.-

Today, we should VTNL after what needs to be said has been said. One more death means one less shot at a mislynch.

If I die tonight, TN is scum.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 3:51:51 PM
At 11/16/2013 3:16:46 PM, Hatstand wrote:

Today, we should VTNL after what needs to be said has been said. One more death means one less shot at a mislynch.

Agreed on all counts. Investigate Blade tonight, I'll protect you. Once you get his affiliation act accordingly.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 3:54:14 PM
At 11/16/2013 3:51:51 PM, TN05 wrote:

Agreed on all counts. Investigate Blade tonight, I'll protect you. Once you get his affiliation act accordingly.

It'd be nice if he investigated guilty, but I'm not really willing to bet on that outcome. Chances are we have a godfather in our midst, and that in the next DP we will be left trying to root them out. Either you or TUF could die during the night, which is why I believe it is imperative for both of you to do what you want done now.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 3:59:15 PM
At 11/16/2013 3:54:14 PM, Hatstand wrote:

It'd be nice if he investigated guilty, but I'm not really willing to bet on that outcome. Chances are we have a godfather in our midst, and that in the next DP we will be left trying to root them out. Either you or TUF could die during the night, which is why I believe it is imperative for both of you to do what you want done now.

Agreed, but that's a given. With me dead you get to choose between TUF and Blade. If Blade investigates innocent you judge which of the two is mafia; if he investigates guilty, you lynch him.

But there's no way they kill TUF - either they target TUF or you, and if they do the latter I die. They'd be insane to kill TUF.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 4:04:16 PM
At 11/16/2013 3:59:15 PM, TN05 wrote:

Agreed, but that's a given. With me dead you get to choose between TUF and Blade. If Blade investigates innocent you judge which of the two is mafia; if he investigates guilty, you lynch him.

But there's no way they kill TUF - either they target TUF or you, and if they do the latter I die. They'd be insane to kill TUF.

Do you believe that Blade is innocent? If you flip town, I'll take whatever you say into account, so say it now.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 4:05:19 PM
At 11/16/2013 4:04:16 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/16/2013 3:59:15 PM, TN05 wrote:

Do you believe that Blade is innocent? If you flip town, I'll take whatever you say into account, so say it now.

I would practically guarantee Blade is innocent unless TUF has some super-cool role, which judging by his comments he doesn't. Him being BP is the only thing that explains the NK-less phase we had. TUF is mafia in my book.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 4:24:55 PM
Welp--now we know there's only 1 scum left, because otherwise it would be game over. So. Today is MYLO.

VTNL.

Tonight I get investigated. 1 of 4 outcomes to the NP is available:

TN05 dies. I think then it's obvious that TUF is scum.
TUF dies. I think then it's obvious that TN05 is scum.
Hatstand dies. I think then it's obvious that TN05 is scum.
No one dies--we'll be stuck here again, except at least I'll have been confirmed so we'll know there's a godfather.

I'm guessing that outcome 4 is most likely--which brings to mind a question: what happens if we stay in equilibrium? If mafia kills nobody for multiple NPs...and we NL for multiple DPs?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2013 4:27:21 PM
At 11/16/2013 4:24:55 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Welp--now we know there's only 1 scum left, because otherwise it would be game over. So. Today is MYLO.

VTNL.

Tonight I get investigated. 1 of 4 outcomes to the NP is available:

TN05 dies. I think then it's obvious that TUF is scum.
TUF dies. I think then it's obvious that TN05 is scum.
Hatstand dies. I think then it's obvious that TN05 is scum.
No one dies--we'll be stuck here again, except at least I'll have been confirmed so we'll know there's a godfather.

I'm guessing that outcome 4 is most likely--which brings to mind a question: what happens if we stay in equilibrium? If mafia kills nobody for multiple NPs...and we NL for multiple DPs?

Could trigger the 'happily ever after' ending, where the mod gets so frustrated with the players that he announces that everyone wins and the game is over.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 1:49:33 AM
Hatstand and TUF: is there a reason you're holding off on VTNLing? If we don't get the votes, we have to wait out the DP.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 2:02:08 AM
At 11/17/2013 1:49:33 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Hatstand and TUF: is there a reason you're holding off on VTNLing? If we don't get the votes, we have to wait out the DP.

If it turns out that TUF is town, and he dies, I want him to have a chance to leave a few last statements. Admittedly that's looking less and less likely.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 3:44:12 AM
Sorry I have been busy designing my website with larzs help. Vtnl
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
JonMilne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 9:56:28 AM
Vote Count
VTNL -- 3/3 -- Bladerunner, TN05, TUF

The Day Phase ended in a No Lynch! The Day Phase is over. The Night Phase has begun. Do not post any more in this thread. Get your night actions in!