Jump to topic:

Star Wars Prequels Mafia - DP3

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:07:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
First off I would like to apologize for royally messing up the time. I meant to say the day would begin at 5:00 DDO time - if I messed up any plans, I apologize.

Killed DP2:
RocketEngineer - You are DARTH MAUL, the Sith apprentice of Darth Sidious. A warrior, you seek to aid Sidious in taking control of the galaxy. You are a skilled lightsaber duelist, utilizing a unique double-bladed lightsaber that is difficult to use but just as difficult to defend against. Because of this, you are the ROLEBLOCKER, allowing you to prevent a player from using their night role for the night phase. You also have the 1x ability to perform an additonal mafia nightkill, but you may not perform it and roleblockduring the same night phase.
Affiliation: Sith

Died NP1:
Hatstand - You are YODA. The wisest and oldest of Jedi Masters, you are held in high esteem by all Jedi, Padawan and Master alike. Due to your proficiency in the force, you are the JOAT; each night, you may perform a single 1x ability:
*ROLEBLOCKER - You may prevent one player from performing their night action.
*DOCTOR - You may prevent one player from being nightkilled.
*WATCHER - You may watch a player and see who targeted him.
*ROLE COP - You target one player and determine their character and role.
Affiliation: Republic.

Living players
1. JonMilne
2. Srehtiw
3. Yraelz
4. Ore_Ele
5. AnDoctuir
6. Sparkies
7.NightCats
8. TUF (replacing Xerox)
9. Mrs.lynch
10. Noumena
11. Khaos_mage
12. Trekie

With 12 players it takes 7 votes to lynch.
The day phase will end no later than: 11/19 5:00 PM DDO time
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:25:23 PM
What the f*ck is up with replacing the hydra and Mrs.Lynch has had like zero contribution to this game...
Mrs.lynch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:55:25 PM
At 11/17/2013 5:25:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
What the f*ck is up with replacing the hydra and Mrs.Lynch has had like zero contribution to this game...

What do you need from me? I am sorry, but I don't even understand a lot of what has been happening in this game.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 5:56:12 PM
At 11/17/2013 5:55:25 PM, Mrs.lynch wrote:
At 11/17/2013 5:25:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

What do you need from me? I am sorry, but I don't even understand a lot of what has been happening in this game.

Wanna go on a date sometime?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:09:15 PM
A request to all future mods: Please never put AnDoctuir in your games again. Thanks.

I am going to catch up on DP2.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:24:15 PM
At 11/15/2013 9:24:41 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 11/15/2013 9:19:12 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Well this game is pretty much over then.

For you, I imagine. There are some people almost gauranteed to be town running around this game. For instance: Noumena & Ore_Ele.

Why do you think Ore_Ele is guaranteed town?

And then there are lot of mostly inactives: Srehtiw, Xerox (barring pre post#200 activity DP1), NOTC, Mrs. Lynch.

Then there are a few guaranteed mafia: Rocket, JonMilne.

And then there a few people with REALLY questionable decisions last round, espeically towards the end. For instance: You, Hatstand

(I have no idea what to think about Trekie's play) Anyways, I think the fact that you hard vouched for JonMilne, steered a TUF lynch over the OBVIOUS rocket lynch, and have been instrumental in dividing the town probably are pretty bad signs for your prolonged commitment to this game.

How did she "steer" for a TUF lynch, outside the ending of DP1? How did she divide the town? I got the exact opposite from her, actually. To me she seemed like she was the most conflicted, without trying to purposely "look" conflicted (IE trekie).
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:27:14 PM
At 11/15/2013 9:29:00 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Give me a break, man. I trolled a little. I couldn't resist lynching TUF or preying on Spinko's ego - can you really say you've never been there? We win anyway.

You need to be replaced or killed. You are playing for yourself only, not an in-game win.

Xerox is town, I'd say. Dunno about Ore_Ele. I'd say Trekie was the more questionable out of her and Hatstand, too. You don't think her switch at the end seemed very opportunistic?

How was it a switch? The DP was about to expire, and she clearly had to make a choice, or result in a more harmful no lynch.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:33:52 PM
At 11/15/2013 10:20:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I think you're partially correct in this. I see that you answered Noumena's question, however you had previously shown patience for NRS (#211 & #269) play. To me your post feels like you had an opportunity to present two sides of a story (nooby & low input) and you chose to present only one (low input).

How in the heck are you seeing this in Hatstand but not trekie?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:36:54 PM
At 11/15/2013 10:32:19 PM, Noumena wrote:
Is this is a tell for him, in your opinion?

He doesn't have tells. He's a troll who had purposely ruined games when he used to play (around 2 years ago). Outed his entire scum team in one of Danielle's games. I wish he was dead and/or replaced.

He outed his scum team in Ishall's LOTR mafia as well. I don't know why he was allowed in this game.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:38:08 PM
At 11/15/2013 10:35:15 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 11/15/2013 10:29:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Jon

Too late now but Spinko really should have said that his ability was inky one shot until it reloaded, to avoid being targeted.

It doesn't reload. It's 1x.

What did we learn here Nouema?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:39:39 PM
At 11/17/2013 6:36:54 PM, TUF wrote:

He doesn't have tells. He's a troll who had purposely ruined games when he used to play (around 2 years ago). Outed his entire scum team in one of Danielle's games. I wish he was dead and/or replaced.

He outed his scum team in Ishall's LOTR mafia as well. I don't know why he was allowed in this game.

Nobody told me this when he asked to be in. This is my first-time modding and I wasn't around two years ago.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:47:57 PM
At 11/16/2013 5:40:35 AM, Hatstand wrote:
JonMilne - scum by role and Rolecop. Also, asked for full claim without real explanation. Far more likely to be a scum move, trying to figure out what was safe to claim.

Also why did Yraelz only get a "Strongman" out of him, instead of the vig part? Yeah, he's scum.

Srehtiw - Null - jumps on bandwagons but provides his town reasoning for it. I'd like to see reads from him.

Same, though I would put him as a slight scum.

Yraelz (replacing NotReallySmart) - refuses to argue case - implies he has case #218. Then claims Rolecop, basically bussing Jon, who was already dead. Tell me, why would you Rolecop someone who were already fairly sure was scum?

Exactly my thoughts. The role cop claim seems WAY too convenient, but I would like to see what he pulls out of his butt this day phase before making any assertions. This rang my scum bell as well.

Ore_Ele - Slight Town - offers to out role with Sparkies. More analysis when I am more awake.

AnDoctuir - town via claim - Swinging reads. Critical of Ore_Ele one post and certain of him the next. Apparently knew that TUF was innocent, but pushed his lynch anyway. This guy is probably quite smart, and capable of catching scum, but there's no way we can trust what he says to be true. His claim pretty much confirms him as town. If there is a Vig (or a god) please let him die at night, so we won't have to deal with his nonsense anymore. We get a free lynch for it too.

Sparkies - town via claim - hated townie isn't something you can fake. However, he is being extremely annoying

RocketEngineer - scum - CC'd a townie. No question there.

NightCats - null - has been quite active, but hasn't posted much in the way of explanation for his actions. From what I've seen of him, this isn't exactly out of character, but I'd like some proper reads from him all the same.

Xerox - slight scum - what bothers me so much about these guys is the extent to which they seem to be going with the flow - simply jumping from one bandwagon to the next. Solid reads, please.

Mrs.lynch - town - R2-D2 and vanilla. The similarity to TUF's role speaks in her favour. However, I would like to know how much of the DP she was reading, seeing as she seemed to step in at the perfect moment, and if she was reading the whole time, I'd like to know why that was all she contributed.

Noumena - townish - his scumhunting seemed genuine, and his role has been confirmed. His claims about knowing what was going on in the NP are mystifying, and I'd like to hear more on that topic.

Agreed, though I think his jump on Jon DP1 set him apart, and also not taking immediant advantage of the CC on me.

Khaos (replacing Daytonanerd) - town via claim - Claimed Mace

Trekie - if she's scum, she's good. I'm not trying to read that at this hour. Let me get back to you on her in the morning.

Trekie, is undoubtedly scum. More later.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:53:45 PM
At 11/16/2013 6:42:53 AM, trekie wrote:
At 11/16/2013 6:06:30 AM, Hatstand wrote:
Yraelz (replacing NotReallySmart) - refuses to argue case - implies he has case #218. Then claims Rolecop, basically bussing Jon, who was already dead. Tell me, why would you Rolecop someone who were already fairly sure was scum?
Role copping a sketchy bomb claim is totally logical. Bussing is not out of the question, but I doubt it. Plus, I think this...

I would agree if he were town. But can you not see a mafia member do this in order to self confirm himself? I mean as of DP1, it was established that Jon was dead meat anyway. And with Rocket's CC, they might be desperate for an early confirmation. Yraelz's quick action being replaced in makes sense to me coming from him. I have also seen him fight uphill battles like this before as mafia, which only strengthens my suspicions. Again, I will wait to hear what he has to say though.

At 11/14/2013 8:54:43 AM, TN05 wrote:
Reminder to all players: Please respond to your role PM if you have not already. I have several role PMs that are not showing up in my inbox
...implies the strong likelyhood that the people who replaced in are among these people the mod is reffering. And if they haven't responded to their PMs and it's not showing up in TN05's inbox, that he ain't talking about people in a mafia PM.

Also factor in inactives, such as NOTLC, mrs.lynch, and khaos, the other replacement. This is a bit of a stretch, albeit possible.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:54:23 PM
At 11/17/2013 6:39:39 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/17/2013 6:36:54 PM, TUF wrote:

Nobody told me this when he asked to be in. This is my first-time modding and I wasn't around two years ago.

There were mitigating factors in both instances. Don't worry about it.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 6:59:44 PM
Social, we're gonna need some explaining from you. You said you're day kill was a one shot and implied that you had additional powers (by saying you know why the mafia had no night kill), however, Yoda just flipped as JOAT.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:00:42 PM
At 11/16/2013 8:52:11 AM, trekie wrote:
Mrs.lynch - town - R2-D2 and vanilla. The similarity to TUF's role speaks in her favour. However, I would like to know how much of the DP she was reading, seeing as she seemed to step in at the perfect moment, and if she was reading the whole time, I'd like to know why that was all she contributed.
I think she's confirmed town at this point. TUF's role PM from the OP has the same amount of nothing and very similliar phrasing about being vanilla as Mrs.lynch said she had. And she said it last DP before TUF said anything specific about it.

Okay I am going to call bull sh1t on you here.

Remember this?

At 11/14/2013 11:16:38 AM, trekie wrote:
Not even the fact that R2-D2's role is somehow the exact same as mine, yet mentions nothing in conjunction to needing to communicate with C-3P0?
I don't see why it would have to.

To everyone else, this is what trekie said to me when I was defending myself against her saying she would lynch me.

http://www.debate.org...

The link between R2D2 and C-3P0's role meant nothing to you when it was convenient for you to have me lynched. But now the link to you is strong enough to suggest she is confirmed town?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:06:09 PM
At 11/17/2013 6:59:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Social, we're gonna need some explaining from you. You said you're day kill was a one shot and implied that you had additional powers (by saying you know why the mafia had no night kill), however, Yoda just flipped as JOAT.

Who's "we"? Interesting you would presume to speak for everyone else (or seem to do so).
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:17:22 PM
Okay guys, we have all day phase to lynch Jon. For now, let's utilize this DP as much as we can. My top two priorities are hearing from trekie, and Yraelz my two top suspects.

With a JOAT role cop in the graveyard, 2 town role cops is seeming unlikely to me. If Yraelz is indeed a rolecop, I am aware that he is probably the scum role cop, if at all a rolecop. But I don't think he would have made a claim that early that he couldn't back up later.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:19:32 PM
Claims list

Dead

Khaos- Senator Bail Organa Mason Recruiter
TUF1 -C-3P0- Vanilla
RocketEngineer-Darth Maul- RoleBlocker/1 extra kill
Hatstand-Yoda-JOAT: Roleblocker/Doctor/Watcher/RoleCop

Full Claim

Mrs.lynch-R2D2- Vanilla
JonMilne-Anakin Skywalker-Night vig
Sparkies-Jar Jar Binks-Hider/Hated townie
AnDoctuir- Padme Amidala- Beloved Princess

Role Claim

Noumena-Day Vig- IWWTT
Yraelz (NRS)- Role Cop

Character Claim

Khaos2- Mace Windu

No Claim

Srehtiw
Ore_Ele
NightCats
TUF2 (Xerox)
Trekie
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:21:31 PM
Hatstand's death was a tragic loss to the town. Not only was she confirmed town in my books without even claiming, she was also one of the town's strongest assets rolewise, and play wise. Here is to you, hatstand. I mourn you.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:23:19 PM
Yraelz, give us results as soon as you come in. Don't give me crap about being role blocked, or wanting to protect a townie either. This is for confirming you.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2013 7:26:59 PM
At 11/17/2013 6:59:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I agree with this. The only problem I keep running into is the mod verbally omitted that Khaos1 was "day vigged". Unless there is some bastard modding going on, or TN05 is simply oblivious to the term "sniped", that almost confirms Nouema. But on the other side of the spectrum, I also have a roadblock in seeing why the mod would "confirm" Nouema in that way. That definitely doesn't seem fair to the mafia.