Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mafia DP1

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:49:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mafia what? Well, the title is camouflage. This is actually called The Secret Game.

Rules:
1. You collect 1 point for each person you mention in this thread.
2. The person you mention must have posted in the game section within the last 24 hours.
3. You can only mention a person once.
4. Different people may mention the same person.
5. If they discover this game exists and post here, you will be disqualified and they will collect all the points you made. If they were mentioned by multiple people, they will collect all the points from those people.
6. If a person who was mentioned discovers the game and claims that someone told them to come here, the person who told them will be disqualified.
7. I can disqualify anyone for any reason.
8. You may not mention someone who has been disqualified.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mikal
Posts: 11,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 12:52:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 12:49:28 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Mafia what? Well, the title is camouflage. This is actually called The Secret Game.

Rules:
1. You collect 1 point for each person you mention in this thread.
2. The person you mention must have posted in the game section within the last 24 hours.
3. You can only mention a person once.
4. Different people may mention the same person.
5. If they discover this game exists and post here, you will be disqualified and they will collect all the points you made. If they were mentioned by multiple people, they will collect all the points from those people.
6. If a person who was mentioned discovers the game and claims that someone told them to come here, the person who told them will be disqualified.
7. I can disqualify anyone for any reason.
8. You may not mention someone who has been disqualified.

God loves you
Sparkies
Posts: 652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 4:51:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 12:49:28 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Mafia what? Well, the title is camouflage. This is actually called The Secret Game.

Rules:
1. You collect 1 point for each person you mention in this thread.
2. The person you mention must have posted in the game section within the last 24 hours.
3. You can only mention a person once.
4. Different people may mention the same person.
5. If they discover this game exists and post here, you will be disqualified and they will collect all the points you made. If they were mentioned by multiple people, they will collect all the points from those people.
6. If a person who was mentioned discovers the game and claims that someone told them to come here, the person who told them will be disqualified.
7. I can disqualify anyone for any reason.
8. You may not mention someone who has been disqualified.

does badger count?
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:44:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
srehtiw, Noumena, Bladerunner, JonMilne, Fractals, TN05, Hatstand.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:41:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 9:44:08 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
srehtiw, Noumena, Bladerunner, JonMilne, Fractals, TN05, Hatstand.

Ha ha die now
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 10:42:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Zaradi
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 3:46:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Spencerjoyage14, Xerothermic, GodChoosesLife, janetsanders733, Inferno, Beverlee, Eitan_Zohar, Wallstreetatheist, RoyLatham, LtCmdrData ,drsj and Mysterious_Stranger
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 4:38:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
wrichcirw
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
noprisu
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 5:50:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Skrone
It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver- Machiavelli
RIP Imabench, Troll of trolls.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 7:48:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Freedo! Wait, sh*t.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 4:43:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 4:55:48 AM, srehtiw wrote:
This sounds fun. Lets start, TUF.

At 11/18/2013 9:44:08 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
srehtiw, Noumena, Bladerunner, JonMilne, Fractals, TN05, Hatstand.

You're outta there!

NotReallySmart leads with 13 points.

Noumena next up with 8.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
LtCmdrData
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 7:51:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 3:46:51 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:
Spencerjoyage14, Xerothermic, GodChoosesLife, janetsanders733, Inferno, Beverlee, Eitan_Zohar, Wallstreetatheist, RoyLatham, LtCmdrData ,drsj and Mysterious_Stranger

Hi!

thett3, Lazy_lipids, Krieg0
Lt. Cmdr. Data

"I didn't ask him, but I doubt he would have sponsored lethal injection either. But I'll shoot him an e-mail since you suggested it." - Airmax http://www.debate.org...

"There is coffee in that nebula." Capt. Kathryn Janeway, FS Voyager
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 9:09:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/18/2013 5:12:15 AM, TUF wrote:
Andoctuir, yraelz, Khaos_Mage, Ore_Ele.

boo
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 9:20:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/19/2013 9:09:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/18/2013 5:12:15 AM, TUF wrote:
Andoctuir, yraelz, Khaos_Mage, Ore_Ele.

boo

):
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2013 2:05:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
NOOOOOOO!! nac
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
Sparkies
Posts: 652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:47:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/19/2013 7:51:35 PM, LtCmdrData wrote:
At 11/18/2013 3:46:51 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:
Spencerjoyage14, Xerothermic, GodChoosesLife, janetsanders733, Inferno, Beverlee, Eitan_Zohar, Wallstreetatheist, RoyLatham, LtCmdrData ,drsj and Mysterious_Stranger

Hi!

thett3, Lazy_lipids, Krieg0

meh airmax and Hatstand.
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:31:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bump
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 12:44:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
lannan13 khaos.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 12:44:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
bullish
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 5:07:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Beginner and TNO5.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 10:09:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I steal all the points!!!!

Also, I use my day-vig power to kill Freedo.
This thread is closed.
My work here is, finally, done.