Star Wars Prequels Mafia - DP4

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 9:06:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Killed DP3
JonMilne - You are GENERAL GREVIOUS. You are (or at least before you were nerfed in Episode III) one of the strongest leaders in the Seperatist movement, and among the most powerful fighters in the universe. Trained in the art of the lightsaber by Count Dooku, you can wield an incredible four lightsabers in combat and have mastered nearly every lightsaber style, despite no having force abilities. You have killed many Jedi, taking their lightsabers as trophies. As such, you are the
STRONGMAN - if you perform a nightkill it will always succeed, unless the target is absent.
Affiliation: Sith

Died NP3
Khaos_mage
- You are MACE WINDU. A member of the Jedi Council, you are known for your aggressive fighting style and your widom. Skilled in an aggressive style of lightsaber dueling, you are capable of competing evenly with any Jedi or Sith, even one more powerful than yourself. As such, you are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night, you may target one player, preventing them from performing their night action.
Affiliation: Republic
Yraelz - You are COUNT DOOKU. A former Jedi Master, you left the Jedi Order and have since turned to the dark side. You are well-connected and wealthy, and wield a great amount of power and respect in the universe - as such, you are the ROLE COP. Each night, you may target someone and you will determine their character and role.
Affiliation: Sith

Living players
1. Srehtiw
2. Ore_Ele
3. Hatstand (replacingAnDoctuir)
4. Sparkies
5. NightCats
6. TUF
7. Mrs.lynch
8. Noumena
9. Trekie

With 9 players it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The day phase will end no later than: 11/20 9:00 PM DDO time
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:00:49 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:03:23 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/18/2013 10:02:30 PM, Sparkies wrote:
VTLTrekie

Do you honestly think Yreazl tried to bus his whole scum team? -.-

He would do it to inscribed and dead weight. There is no reason not to, except if done too much it makes it look like be has insider knowledge. Anyway, I say we continue with hitting our normal suspects with the poor claims.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:02:45 PM
I'll have to double check Trekkies activity to see if this was plausible. Who was it that claimed the Jedi that sounded like a dirty sex act?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:13:23 PM
Ha I knew yraelz was town. Trekie please answer my posts from last dp.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:14:23 PM
At 11/18/2013 10:03:23 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/18/2013 10:02:30 PM, Sparkies wrote:
VTLTrekie

Do you honestly think Yreazl tried to bus his whole scum team? -.-

Trekies behavior is enough to make me question.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:19:15 PM
At 11/18/2013 11:13:23 PM, TUF wrote:
Ha I knew yraelz was scum. Trekie please answer my posts from last dp.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2013 11:23:59 PM
At 11/18/2013 9:40:37 PM, Sparkies wrote:
well that was close i almost picked khaos

I was counting on it, lol. =) Good shot whoever.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:50:11 AM
At 11/18/2013 11:23:59 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I was counting on it, lol. =) Good shot whoever.
I shot you bro, I thought that was obvious.
At 11/18/2013 10:12:52 AM, trekie wrote:
You know what, actually, let's just lynch Jon first. Yraelz's lie can be easily proven by next DP and I'm too tired to get people to switch. Unvote. VTL Jon.
Bit of a roundown on the remaining players:

Sparkies - town - Jar Jar claim is solid, makes sense with both hider/hated townie. Ore_Ele also had results that prove both the hider part and that he's not a force user is true.

Hatstand2 - town - Early claim, major character, role makes sense, Sparkies hid behind him and he's still alive.

At 11/16/2013 8:52:11 AM, trekie wrote:
Mrs.lynch - I think she's confirmed town at this point. TUF's role PM from the OP has the same amount of nothing and very similliar phrasing about being vanilla as Mrs.lynch said she had. And she said it last DP before TUF said anything specific about it.
And to answer TUF:
Not even the fact that R2-D2's role is somehow the exact same as mine, yet mentions nothing in conjunction to needing to communicate with C-3P0?
I don't see why it would have to.
Remember this?
The difference is the lack of a CC, the order of things, and the fact that I'm only talking about the phrasing of the PMs here. Mrs.lynch was the first to give any specifics regarding the whys of being a vanilla, TUF, the 1st only said it later that he had the same. And I wasn't gonna just take your word for it in that situation.

Ore_Ele - likely town - I'm basing this mostly on general playstyle and behaviour. But I can also make an educated guess at her character and I could see that matching up with her role.

NightCats - town - Obi-Wan is a major enough claim for me. It would be good to get more activity though.

Using POE, I think the last mafia are between TUF, Noumena and Srehtiw.

Srehtiw - Minor character, claims bulletproof, typical scum fake claim, and almost no behaviour to go by. I'd say the TUF vote on DP1 is against him, while the Rocket vote on DP2 is for him.

TUF - As I said earlier, his Shmi claim, the failure on Xerox's part to CC, and the vagueness of what happens and when are all disturbing. And it's not inconceivable to me that the mafia would try to claim some kind of link or counter to their own role. Kinda like using a lie based on a truth. The thing that throws me off here is that Yraelz and TUF seemed to be working towards two very different goals last DP and very much against each other, even heavily pressing each other for character claims, which just seems really counter-initiative considering the one TUF ended up with.

Noumena - I think he had to be town to begin with, since after seeing Rocket's flip I really doubt that scum would have an extra NK AND a Day-snipe. And as I said earlier, the early DP1 push on Jon is also indicative of town. Now, if there is infact some kind of converson possible in the game involving Anakin (implied by TUF and fishing from Jon), then that could have happened last NP since Noumena outed as Anakin. That being said, lynching him would be stupid until we know for a fact if there was a way to convert him or not. So if the next scum flips with a role PM confirming this and the game still hasn't ended, then I think it's safe to assume that it did happen, and we can lynch him then for the win. But I think there's no need to worry about it now.

@Sparkies, who did you hid behind last NP?
@Ore_Ele, what result did you get and on whom?

I could go both for a Srehtiw or a TUF lynch at this point, but Srehtiw seems like the path of less resistance, and I think even if we mislynch we should have this in the bag.

Or alternately, we could vtnl, and have Sparkies hide behind Srehtiw. If Srehtiw is scum then Sparkies will die and we will know it for sure. If Srehtiw is town, then that also means that he's really bulletproof, so mafia can't really fvck around with this plan since they couldn't kill either of them in that case.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 6:56:10 AM
lol mis lynch is def town and i was the last to put in night actions and dint want to die so yea inactive is town
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 8:49:22 AM
At 11/19/2013 6:50:11 AM, trekie wrote:
Or alternately, we could vtnl, and have Sparkies hide behind Srehtiw. If Srehtiw is scum then Sparkies will die and we will know it for sure. If Srehtiw is town, then that also means that he's really bulletproof, so mafia can't really fvck around with this plan since they couldn't kill either of them in that case.
Actually, I thought about this more and realized the BP thing wouldn't protect Sparkies. And that it could go down 4 different ways:
1) and 2) asumes that Srehtiw is town, while 3) and 4) assumes he's scum.

1) Mafia tries to kill Srehtiw, Sparkies dies as a result because the bulletproof only goes for Srehtiw. There is no other NK.

2) Mafia tries to kill someone else. That person either dies or lives barring protection. Sparkies lives.

3) Mafia tries to kill someone. That person dies. Sparkies dies. we have two NKs.

4) Mafia tries to kill someone. That person lives because he/she was protected. Sparkies dies.
There's no other NK.

Scenario 1) and 4) are indistinguishable from each other, so this was a terrible idea.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 9:28:23 AM
I targeted Yaz, and didn't get a result because he died.

VTL Srehtiw

The claim is horrible. If you look the guy up his only purpose is being killed by Palpatine when Windu and a team attempts to arrest him.
srehtiw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:03:01 AM
At 11/19/2013 9:28:23 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

VTL Srehtiw

The claim is horrible. If you look the guy up his only purpose is being killed by Palpatine when Windu and a team attempts to arrest him.

Seriously? I have the least likely claim. mrs Lynch has R2D2 and is a vanilla. R2D2 is one of the most versatile characters in the whole saga and can do an absolute ton of different things, they could be universal back up, they could be mimic, they could be dreamer as R2D2 knows loads of stuff. For Yraezl ki-adi-mundi, serves literally the same purpose as my character. They never do anything which could be viewed as being role cop. And for you, force cop? Is that even a thing?
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:16:44 AM
At 11/19/2013 10:03:01 AM, srehtiw wrote:
Seriously? I have the least likely claim. mrs Lynch has R2D2 and is a vanilla. R2D2 is one of the most versatile characters in the whole saga and can do an absolute ton of different things, they could be universal back up, they could be mimic, they could be dreamer as R2D2 knows loads of stuff. For Yraezl ki-adi-mundi, serves literally the same purpose as my character. They never do anything which could be viewed as being role cop. And for you, force cop? Is that even a thing?
I'm not sure if you're faking this ignorance, but Yraezl is dead mafia who lied about his character. And MrsLynch is pretty much a confirmed townie. Sparkies hid behind her last DP.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:26:42 AM
I guess, just to be sure, Ore_Ele could force cop me next NP to test out her claim, since I haven't outed my character yet.
srehtiw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:26:54 AM
At 11/19/2013 10:16:44 AM, trekie wrote:
I'm not sure if you're faking this ignorance, but Yraezl is dead mafia who lied about his character. And MrsLynch is pretty much a confirmed townie. Sparkies hid behind her last DP.

Oh yeah there were 2 night kills last night phase. Sorry my bad I missed that. And the fact that Sparkies hid behind her last DP proves...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 10:59:17 AM

How does Sparkies hiding confirm a player? I agree that she is town, but hissing behind someone doesn't confirm them, unless of course they die if they hide behind a non townie. But I don't recall Sparkies making that claim.

Also, sure, I'll target you tonight.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:10:57 AM
At 11/19/2013 10:59:17 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

How does Sparkies hiding confirm a player? I agree that she is town, but hissing behind someone doesn't confirm them, unless of course they die if they hide behind a non townie. But I don't recall Sparkies making that claim.

ok I die when I hide behind a person that does not win with the REPUBLIC, I die. Therefore there could be a third party guys.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:11:43 AM
Vote count
Trekie (1/5) - Sparkies

There are 34 hours left in the day phase.
Khaos_mage is replacing Mrs.lynch
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:15:30 AM
At 11/19/2013 10:26:54 AM, srehtiw wrote:
And the fact that Sparkies hid behind her last DP proves...
Oh, it took me a minute to get what you were saying with that. Right, it doesn't prove anything, but it also doesn't mean that inconsistencies between a character and role should be just ignored. Althought, I find it rather weird that you wouldn't realize that your scum mate was dead if you're scum. Can you do a paraphrase of your PM? And give us some reads?

At 11/19/2013 11:11:43 AM, TN05 wrote:
Thank God.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:50:22 AM
At 11/19/2013 11:15:30 AM, trekie wrote:
Althought, I find it rather weird that you wouldn't realize that your scum mate was dead if you're scum. Can you do a paraphrase of your PM? And give us some reads?
On second thought, it's just as wierd that you wouldn't check who died. VTL srehtiw.

At 11/19/2013 10:59:17 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
It's a date.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:53:18 AM

VTL Srehtiw

Really? TBH most jedi could have a power role. UNVOTE VTL SREHTIW
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:57:47 AM

VTL Srehtiw

Force Cop, sure, it could be a thing that is game specific. In my Yu-gi-oh mafia game, I had a STATICIAN, who basically served as a cop/role cop, much like this force cop does.

However, why haven't you learned your lesson?
R2D2 is an annoyingly fan serviced bada$$ droid, but he is a droid (read: slave) nonetheless. Furthermore, you were saying that Mace couldn't be anything other than vig, and yet, he was...
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 11:59:06 AM
I'm back Mutherfochers!!!
Mafia, kill me tonight, so I can replace in for a fourth time plox.

Anyway, Sparkies, I am still waiting for an answer to my question.
What is your role justification?

VTL Sparkies
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 12:00:39 PM
BTW, I hope people now see why I was buddying TUF last DP. I knew Yraelz was lying, but wanted to see if Trekkie would admit to being rolecop. She didn't.

I think the Yraelz ploy is null for her. Could be bus, could be town framejob, could be reverse bus for town cred...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 12:09:15 PM
Withers, by your logic, shouldn't C3PO have been a mason or messenger or enabler (given two roleblockers) or something, since he is a protocol droid who understands 1000s of languages?
srehtiw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2013 1:27:20 PM
At 11/19/2013 11:15:30 AM, trekie wrote:
At 11/19/2013 10:26:54 AM, srehtiw wrote:
And the fact that Sparkies hid behind her last DP proves...
Oh, it took me a minute to get what you were saying with that. Right, it doesn't prove anything, but it also doesn't mean that inconsistencies between a character and role should be just ignored. Althought, I find it rather weird that you wouldn't realize that your scum mate was dead if you're scum. Can you do a paraphrase of your PM? And give us some reads?

At 11/19/2013 11:11:43 AM, TN05 wrote:
Thank God.

For my PM it just said I was one of the most powerful jedi so only the strongest foes could defeat me. As for reads, I would but I've accidently deleted this reply twice, so I really cannot be bothered to write a long reply today. I'll post my reads in the morning.