Star Wars Prequels Mafia - DP5

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 9:59:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Killed DP4
Srehtiw - You are DARTH SIDIOUS. Known publically by your alter-ego of SENATOR PALPATINE, you are the Dark Lord of the Sith and plan to conquer the galaxy and install yourself as its ruler. You are the mastermind in this plot, and as such you are the GODFATHER, meaning you have the final say on all nightkills and who will perform them, in addition to not appearing in cop reports. You are also the TEMPTER. Each night, you may select one player, and if that player is Anakin Skywalker, there is a 50% chance you will convert him to the dark side as DARTH VADER; if you attempt this at least two times without success, he will convert the third time.
Affiliation - Sith

Died NP4
Ore_Ele - You are QUI-GON JINN. A Jedi Master and the master of Obi-Wan Kenobi, you are widely regarded as a wise and noble Jedi but have been denied a seat on the Jedi Council for being willing to bypass it and its decisions. As such, you are the FORCE COP. Each night, you may investigate one player and determine whether they are force-positive (can use the force) or force-negative (cannot use the force). Because you have learned how to survive beyond death in the form of a force ghost, you may continue commenting during day phases even after you die, making you the TREE STUMP.
Affiliation - Republic

Living players
1. Hatstand
2. Sparkies
3. NightCats
4. TUF
5. Mrs.lynch
6. Noumena
7. Trekie

With 7 players it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The day phase will end no later than: 11/23 10:00 PM DDO time
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 10:12:06 PM
Unless we have any solid leads we need to lynch Skywalker/Vader, then I believe TUF would be next target, based on how he was pushing to not lynch Srehtiw.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 11:10:18 PM
Trekkie needs to release his character as well as role. He completed a NK and we need to know how. I smell Jango Fett.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 12:43:33 AM
Trekkie, who and what are you? I must have missed it when I also missed your taking credit for the second NK.

I've decided to drop my suspicion of Noumena, and redouble mine on TUF.

VTL TUF
My work here is, finally, done.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 1:19:23 AM
Based on Srehtiw's role PM and the fact that the game still hasn't ended after we killed 4 mafia I think it's safe to assume that Noumena has been converted.
VTL Noumena

At 11/21/2013 11:10:18 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Trekkie needs to release his character as well as role. He completed a NK and we need to know how. I smell Jango Fett.
You smell that right, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy at your service. I'm a survivor who can win jointly with either side. I don't have a real stake in the conflict so as long as I get paid I don't care who comes out on top.

I have been trying for the town win for obvious reasons. I had a 1xroleblock, a 1xvig, and a 1xcommute. I roleblocked Rocket on NP1 (thought he might be Yakuza, since the TUF CC really didn't make sense to me otherwise), I waved on NP2, vigged Yraelz on NP3, and commuted last NP.

At 11/22/2013 12:43:33 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL TUF
Khaos, TUF ain't it, read withers's role PM, Noumena claimed Anakin on DP3, he has to have been converted, and thus be the last mafia.
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 1:27:01 AM
At 11/22/2013 1:19:23 AM, trekie wrote:
Based on Srehtiw's role PM and the fact that the game still hasn't ended after we killed 4 mafia I think it's safe to assume that Noumena has been converted.
VTL Noumena

At 11/21/2013 11:10:18 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You smell that right, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy at your service. I'm a survivor who can win jointly with either side. I don't have a real stake in the conflict so as long as I get paid I don't care who comes out on top.

I have been trying for the town win for obvious reasons. I had a 1xroleblock, a 1xvig, and a 1xcommute. I roleblocked Rocket on NP1 (thought he might be Yakuza, since the TUF CC really didn't make sense to me otherwise), I waved on NP2, vigged Yraelz on NP3, and commuted last NP.

VTL TUF
Khaos, TUF ain't it, read withers's role PM, Noumena claimed Anakin on DP3, he has to have been converted, and thus be the last mafia.

Agreed, VTL Noumena, My throughts as well
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 3:54:52 AM
At 11/21/2013 10:12:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Unless we have any solid leads we need to lynch Skywalker/Vader, then I believe TUF would be next target, based on how he was pushing to not lynch Srehtiw.

What exactly are you talking about? I did the exact opposite! As far as I know, I was the first one to push for his lynch! In fact, my suspicion on him has been present from DP1. Where in the world was I pushing to not lynch him? Why are you making up things in order to lead a mis-lynch?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 3:55:50 AM
Trekkie, who and what are you? I must have missed it when I also missed your taking credit for the second NK.

VTL TUF

Care to explain, or are you just going on with Ore_Ele's make believe story that I wasn't the first person to suggest lynching between srehtiw and trekie?
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 3:58:44 AM
At 11/22/2013 3:54:52 AM, TUF wrote:

What exactly are you talking about? I did the exact opposite! As far as I know, I was the first one to push for his lynch! In fact, my suspicion on him has been present from DP1. Where in the world was I pushing to not lynch him? Why are you making up things in order to lead a mis-lynch?

I can't find this either. Trekie, you want to back that up?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 3:59:00 AM
Reading the graveyard, I can know reveal my full role. I am Anakin's mother, any negative actions that would normally effect him, will effect me (a passive body guard). My role PM says that this will stop if a certain thing happens in the game. Considering that it has already been publicly revealed that Nouema is anakin, there is almost no doubt that the mafia recruited him.

VTL nouema for the win.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:00:51 AM
At 11/20/2013 4:26:46 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/20/2013 3:15:42 PM, trekie wrote:
I still think it's either srehtiw or TUF, and I don't think a no lynch would do us any good, so I'm gonna VTL srehtiw again before I go to sleep.

Unvote VTL TUF

Let's kill TUF, since we should have at least a free lynch.

Any particular reason other than gambling a "free lynch"?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:02:28 AM
At 11/19/2013 3:29:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
TN05, if you don't mind, could you, in the future, always keep the original player in the living players post? For example, TUF is Xerox, which is kind of important to remember...

TUF, why do you think Xerox didn't CC Jon?

How would you expect me to know other than the fact that it was TA and TDK, two of worst mafia players we presently have.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:03:19 AM
At 11/19/2013 10:09:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If we have no strong reads today, which I'm guessing we don't yet (although I suppose TUF is suspect off the top of my head), let's kill him and avoid the liability at least.

You keep saying this but refuse to explain why.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:03:39 AM
At 11/22/2013 3:58:44 AM, Hatstand wrote:

Ore_Ele is wrong about TUF, but she's also a dead tree-stumped townie, so she obviously isn't trying to lead a myslynch on purpose. Noumena is the last mafia.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:07:07 AM
At 11/20/2013 7:33:40 AM, trekie wrote:
@TUF, can you speculate on any sort of explanation/reason about why would TA & TDK both fail to CC after re-reading what they've been posting during DP1? Honestly, if TA & TDK were really town they deserve to be hit in the head with a brick. Repeatedly.

When you read his posts, do you get the vibe of someone that has been actively reading, and caught up with the game? Especially with the one about "what's this business with the cc"?

You can come up with whatever theories you want, but to me it seems like they easily overlooked his claim, and half of the game.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:13:10 AM
I won't lie, I am still suspicious of trekies behavior. If the game doesn't end with nouema's death, then I will assume the last mafia (if there is another scum) is trekie.

One more thing I want to point out: Has anyone noticed a third party, like at all? I am not saying it's impossible that the mod set up a game without one, but generally mod psychology suggests that they will put one in at least every game (or so the results show of the last 30 games or so). Just keep in mind that a potential third party could win this game if nouema is lynched. And again, if there is a potential third party candidate, I would pin trekie. Unfortunately I do not think that this suggestion is strong enough to surpass the lynch of nouema until confirmed. In such a case, I would say it might be best to just assume a survivor win is the same as a town win regardless of how the mod set it up.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:17:59 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:13:10 AM, TUF wrote:
I won't lie, I am still suspicious of trekies behavior. If the game doesn't end with nouema's death, then I will assume the last mafia (if there is another scum) is trekie.

One more thing I want to point out: Has anyone noticed a third party, like at all? I am not saying it's impossible that the mod set up a game without one, but generally mod psychology suggests that they will put one in at least every game (or so the results show of the last 30 games or so). Just keep in mind that a potential third party could win this game if nouema is lynched. And again, if there is a potential third party candidate, I would pin trekie. Unfortunately I do not think that this suggestion is strong enough to surpass the lynch of nouema until confirmed. In such a case, I would say it might be best to just assume a survivor win is the same as a town win regardless of how the mod set it up.

You are still catching up, I see. I've already said that I am a survivor, but I'll win jointly with the town if we just lynch Noumena already.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:18:05 AM
besides nouema, I think it's awesome that on DP1 I had scum tells on basically every scum player lol.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:19:29 AM
At 11/22/2013 3:58:44 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 3:54:52 AM, TUF wrote:

Wrong person.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:20:57 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:17:59 AM, trekie wrote:
At 11/22/2013 4:13:10 AM, TUF wrote:

You are still catching up, I see. I've already said that I am a survivor, but I'll win jointly with the town if we just lynch Noumena already.

Interesting. I have mixed philosophies on letting 3rd's live. I personally am okay with letting you live (even if you surpass the win), but from my discussion with F-16 at the end of BTSOTST, I know not everyone shares that same philosophy. Anyways, third parties are known to lie about this, so others might not be okay with letting you live. But I personally am alright with it so I guess it doesn't matter. I still think the town did an epic job in this game, so I will take credit for the win reguardless.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:22:08 AM
Hats, what reserves do you have about lynching nouema, considering Srehtiw's role PM?
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:23:20 AM
The sheer numbers are what's holding me back here. We've already had Rocket, Jon, Yraelz, and Srehtiw flip scum, with the confirmation that recruitment was a possibility. A potential 6-man mafia seems a little much. On that basis, I'm inclined to believe that Noumena has been converted, and is the last member of the mafia

Also, Trekie's Survivor claim seems to suggest that Sparkies must be town (no more controversy over the possibility of him being TP). I'm sot sure if its a done thing to have two TPs of the sae type in the same game, but it doesn't seem likely, and Jar-Jar doesn't really fit with any other type of TP.

Just in case, we should look over the remaining players.

1. Hatstand - confirmed town via Sparkies. Solid role and character claims.

2. Sparkies - confirmed as hider by Ore_Ele's investigation. Behaviourally, he has been extremely unhelpful, verging on incoherent in some of his posts. He failed to provide role justification when asked, but all of this must fall to the wayside considering the numbers and his confirmation as hider. Ore_Ele, you said you got his result as well when he hid behind the object of your investigation. What was that result?

3. NightCats - virtual inactivity. Claim of Obiwan. Late claim (little chance of CC). I'd like to hear more from him, but I don't think we have to consider him much of a threat for the time being.

4. TUF - Claims Schmi, despite the fact that Xerox failed to CC Jon. You could say his role was legitimate because it included foreknowledge of the possibility of recruitment... But the scum team would have known that, too. Behaviourally, there was that argument between him and Yraelz. Rather clever, actually, if he is scum. If they'd played their cards right, one of them would have been lynched, and the other town-read because of it. He then had a non-presence in DP4. On the flip side, he was pushing for the lynches of everyone on the scum team.

5. Mrs.lynch (Khaos, I think) - solid vanilla claim. Inactivity over past DPs. For now: why are you dropping your suspicion on Noumena after it was proven that he could be recruited?

6. Noumena - there's not much doubt that he was Anikin. Whether he still is is another matter. Considering that it would be determined by a change of affiliation, I don't think that we can really call this one based on anything other than numbers until we get some more activity from him.

7. Trekie - I'm sold on her claim. No one else has taken credit for killing Yraelz. Not sure if I trust the 'can win with the town' thing, though. I mean, you'd be mad not to say that.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:25:52 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:22:08 AM, TUF wrote:
Hats, what reserves do you have about lynching nouema, considering Srehtiw's role PM?

Very few. If you're asking why I haven't got my vote on him, it's just because I don't like to be hasty when there's an opportunity to be more certain that you're right. (Sort of similar to why I spun out the last DP of the Martix game for so long. I was pretty sure you were scum, but wasn't going to give up any opportunity to explore all possibilities.)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:31:16 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:25:52 AM, Hatstand wrote:

Very few. If you're asking why I haven't got my vote on him, it's just because I don't like to be hasty when there's an opportunity to be more certain that you're right. (Sort of similar to why I spun out the last DP of the Martix game for so long. I was pretty sure you were scum, but wasn't going to give up any opportunity to explore all possibilities.)

I would also like you to note that Nouema came in claiming that he was anakin without giving me a chance to confirm myself through my knowledge that I claimed to have. It would have been way more beneficial to the town to have let me speak. I was quite surprised that no one picked up on this.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:33:29 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:31:16 AM, TUF wrote:

I would also like you to note that Nouema came in claiming that he was anakin without giving me a chance to confirm myself through my knowledge that I claimed to have. It would have been way more beneficial to the town to have let me speak. I was quite surprised that no one picked up on this.

It would have, but it makes no difference (to his claim). Srehtiw's role proves that Anakin is in the game. The fact that no one has CC"d (and everyone has claimed) proves that it's him. The fact that he claimed before you could prove yourself could mean that he was already scum at that point, but that doesn't matter much now.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:44:30 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:33:29 AM, Hatstand wrote:

It would have, but it makes no difference (to his claim). Srehtiw's role proves that Anakin is in the game. The fact that no one has CC"d (and everyone has claimed) proves that it's him. The fact that he claimed before you could prove yourself could mean that he was already scum at that point, but that doesn't matter much now.

So what do you think about trekie? I have stated my view on letting a 3rd live (I sound like I am in enders game lol), but what do you think?
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:53:06 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:44:30 AM, TUF wrote:
At 11/22/2013 4:33:29 AM, Hatstand wrote:

So what do you think about trekie? I have stated my view on letting a 3rd live (I sound like I am in enders game lol), but what do you think?

I'd rather have a TP win than a scum win, but I'd rather have a town win than a TP win. I don't think we can really determine whether or not she can win with the town or not. All of her actions would have to be designed to survive first and foremost either way.

I am slightly worried about what Noumena could potentially have turned into, though.

(Also, amazing book, that. Here's hoping they didn't butcher it in the movie studio...)
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 4:57:32 AM
At 11/22/2013 4:23:20 AM, Hatstand wrote:
The sheer numbers are what's holding me back here. We've already had Rocket, Jon, Yraelz, and Srehtiw flip scum, with the confirmation that recruitment was a possibility. A potential 6-man mafia seems a little much. On that basis, I'm inclined to believe that Noumena has been converted, and is the last member of the mafia
This is basically why I'm sure that Noumena is the last mafia.

7. Trekie - I'm sold on her claim. No one else has taken credit for killing Yraelz. Not sure if I trust the 'can win with the town' thing, though. I mean, you'd be mad not to say that.
I know, it's not much of a reassurance comming from me, but it really is a joint win. I would really like to live and win with the rest of town since I have been screwing over mafia with my every night action. They gonna laugh at my face if I lose alongside them, although, I guess there would be some poetic justice in that.