Total Posts:110|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners Mafia 17.2 - DP3

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 12:33:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Died last night:

bsh1:
Innocent Child: At the beginning of the third day phase, you will be mod-confirmed.

Previously dead:
Nightcats - Ascetic - NP1
srehtiw - Survivor - DP1

Living players:
1. NotreallysmAart
2. SeventhProfessor (replacing Mrs. Lynch)
3. Mikal (replacing SpencerJiyage 14)
4. Hatstand
5. JonMilne

With five living players, it takes three to lynch.
The DP will end no later than 12:30 PM 11/25 DDO time.
My work here is, finally, done.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 1:15:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 12:33:38 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Died last night:

bsh1:
Innocent Child: At the beginning of the third day phase, you will be mod-confirmed.

Previously dead:
Nightcats - Ascetic - NP1
srehtiw - Survivor - DP1

Living players:
1. NotreallysmAart
2. SeventhProfessor (replacing Mrs. Lynch)
3. Mikal (replacing SpencerJiyage 14)
4. Hatstand
5. JonMilne

With five living players, it takes three to lynch.
The DP will end no later than 12:30 PM 11/25 DDO time.


Who visited me last night, can possibly change the outcome of this game. I literally am lost now
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 5:30:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 2:40:26 PM, Hatstand wrote:
Let's be cautious about this. Do the numbers first. Mikal, how many people visited you last night?

one town
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 5:31:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 5:30:13 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 2:40:26 PM, Hatstand wrote:
Let's be cautious about this. Do the numbers first. Mikal, how many people visited you last night?

one town

There are two mafia and 3 town alive. The two town members we have, are extremely beneficial. WE still have a shot at winning this. I am entirely sure jon is scum now though. There is no way he is not.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 5:31:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 2:40:26 PM, Hatstand wrote:
Let's be cautious about this. Do the numbers first. Mikal, how many people visited you last night?

read prior post. sorry i responded to myself
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 5:35:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 2:40:26 PM, Hatstand wrote:
Let's be cautious about this. Do the numbers first. Mikal, how many people visited you last night?

This is confirmed for a fact.

Me - Priest
Town - Doctor
Town - another role I do not want to disclose yet due to it being valuable

And 2 mafia

Seeing as how jon claimed bodyguard and that role is not presently possible.

Jon - mafia

Also this almost 100 percent confirms you as town.

My solution

I can present this other role and let the other two counter claim. We lynch jon this dp and react to their cc
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 5:51:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Actually this game is over now that I think about it. Town wins

this is a 100 percent win

Hats - Doctor
Me - Priest
Townrole - to be revealed

Jon - Scum

That is 100 percent confirmed.

Here is how we catch the last guy. Between the two remaining players. The first to call the roll that visited me is town. We lynch the one who claims wrong or claims second.

Town wins.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:08:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 5:51:54 PM, Mikal wrote:
Actually this game is over now that I think about it. Town wins

this is a 100 percent win

Hats - Doctor
Me - Priest
Townrole - to be revealed


Jon - Scum


That is 100 percent confirmed.

Here is how we catch the last guy. Between the two remaining players. The first to call the roll that visited me is town. We lynch the one who claims wrong or claims second.

Town wins.

This is LYLO. One wrong move and we lose. If Jon is scum and we lynch him, the numbers will go to 2-1 (another LYLO). If you are town, you can confirm me, you, and 1 other town. That means that if you are town, everyone except the scum are confirmed.

We have two options:

1) Absolutely confirm that you are town, by making you reveal the role that visited you. This will ensure that you are not scum trying to cause a mislynch today. (If you were scum and Jon wasn't, you would have known that I was the Doc yesterday by POE, as you would have known we were both town, so that proves nothing.) If we do this, we will then have to sort from the two remaining townies who is scum by hand.

2) have them guess at roles confirming themselves, all this on the assumption that you are town.

Basically, we can trust you, or we can not.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:11:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:08:42 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 5:51:54 PM, Mikal wrote:
Actually this game is over now that I think about it. Town wins

this is a 100 percent win

Hats - Doctor
Me - Priest
Townrole - to be revealed


Jon - Scum


That is 100 percent confirmed.

Here is how we catch the last guy. Between the two remaining players. The first to call the roll that visited me is town. We lynch the one who claims wrong or claims second.

Town wins.

This is LYLO. One wrong move and we lose. If Jon is scum and we lynch him, the numbers will go to 2-1 (another LYLO). If you are town, you can confirm me, you, and 1 other town. That means that if you are town, everyone except the scum are confirmed.

We have two options:

1) Absolutely confirm that you are town, by making you reveal the role that visited you. This will ensure that you are not scum trying to cause a mislynch today. (If you were scum and Jon wasn't, you would have known that I was the Doc yesterday by POE, as you would have known we were both town, so that proves nothing.) If we do this, we will then have to sort from the two remaining townies who is scum by hand.

2) have them guess at roles confirming themselves, all this on the assumption that you are town.

Basically, we can trust you, or we can not.

I claimed your roll, on the spot. I am not claiming the other due to a counter claim

therefore have the last 2 claim. I will confirm his role if he claims right. If he claims wrong he is scum.

we have won this. I can now confirm you are 100 pecent doctor with the last roll.

Jon is 100 percent scum, that is a fact seeing as how i know the last town roll and its not body guard.

therefore

VTL JON FOR DEATH

Now between seventh and smart. When they claim, we will know who the last scum is.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:18:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:11:51 PM, Mikal wrote:

I claimed your roll, on the spot. I am not claiming the other due to a counter claim


therefore have the last 2 claim. I will confirm his role if he claims right. If he claims wrong he is scum.

we have won this. I can now confirm you are 100 pecent doctor with the last roll.

Jon is 100 percent scum, that is a fact seeing as how i know the last town roll and its not body guard.

therefore

VTL JON FOR DEATH

Now between seventh and smart. When they claim, we will know who the last scum is.

So, to be clear, the only two visits you received last night were from me and one other townie? Jon didn't visit, and that is your reason for saying that he is confirmed scum?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:32:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:18:28 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:11:51 PM, Mikal wrote:

I claimed your roll, on the spot. I am not claiming the other due to a counter claim


therefore have the last 2 claim. I will confirm his role if he claims right. If he claims wrong he is scum.

we have won this. I can now confirm you are 100 pecent doctor with the last roll.

Jon is 100 percent scum, that is a fact seeing as how i know the last town roll and its not body guard.

therefore

VTL JON FOR DEATH

Now between seventh and smart. When they claim, we will know who the last scum is.

So, to be clear, the only two visits you received last night were from me and one other townie? Jon didn't visit, and that is your reason for saying that he is confirmed scum?

well unless i missed a post you didnt visit me. I got a visit from a role that was not yours however. Now im more lost. You are saying you viisited me?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:32:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:18:28 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:11:51 PM, Mikal wrote:

I claimed your roll, on the spot. I am not claiming the other due to a counter claim


therefore have the last 2 claim. I will confirm his role if he claims right. If he claims wrong he is scum.

we have won this. I can now confirm you are 100 pecent doctor with the last roll.

Jon is 100 percent scum, that is a fact seeing as how i know the last town roll and its not body guard.

therefore

VTL JON FOR DEATH

Now between seventh and smart. When they claim, we will know who the last scum is.

So, to be clear, the only two visits you received last night were from me and one other townie? Jon didn't visit, and that is your reason for saying that he is confirmed scum?

well unless i missed a post you didnt visit me. I got a visit from a role that was not yours however. Now im more lost. You are saying you viisited me?

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:56:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?

I announced that I would in the last DP. I announced that I did in this DP. If you hadn't been Priest, you would have assumed that I had. Now: you are confirmed, I am confirmed, whoever visited you is confirmed, and the game is basically over.

Now take your vote off Jon. I tried to protect Bsh1 last night, and obviously it failed. That means that my role is probably flavoured to do nothing (or there could just be a roleblocker or strongman, but this game in guaranteed to have flavours, so that seems more likely). What that means is that I can't keep you alive tonight, so you have to expose the last scum today.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:58:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:56:57 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?

I announced that I would in the last DP. I announced that I did in this DP. If you hadn't been Priest, you would have assumed that I had. Now: you are confirmed, I am confirmed, whoever visited you is confirmed, and the game is basically over.

Now take your vote off Jon. I tried to protect Bsh1 last night, and obviously it failed. That means that my role is probably flavoured to do nothing (or there could just be a roleblocker or strongman, but this game in guaranteed to have flavours, so that seems more likely). What that means is that I can't keep you alive tonight, so you have to expose the last scum today.

no reason to unvote jon. He is 100 percent

whomever claims wrong is scum, and its over
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:58:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I apologise for all the lies and misdirection. If I could have done this based on character analysis, I would have, but we need some more activity for that to work -.-
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:59:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:58:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:56:57 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?

I announced that I would in the last DP. I announced that I did in this DP. If you hadn't been Priest, you would have assumed that I had. Now: you are confirmed, I am confirmed, whoever visited you is confirmed, and the game is basically over.

Now take your vote off Jon. I tried to protect Bsh1 last night, and obviously it failed. That means that my role is probably flavoured to do nothing (or there could just be a roleblocker or strongman, but this game in guaranteed to have flavours, so that seems more likely). What that means is that I can't keep you alive tonight, so you have to expose the last scum today.

no reason to unvote jon. He is 100 percent

whomever claims wrong is scum, and its over

Unvote him now, or the mafia can hammer him before you have time to expose the last member of the mafia. We will lynch him. After the last mafioso is confirmed.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 6:59:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:58:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:56:57 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?

I announced that I would in the last DP. I announced that I did in this DP. If you hadn't been Priest, you would have assumed that I had. Now: you are confirmed, I am confirmed, whoever visited you is confirmed, and the game is basically over.

Now take your vote off Jon. I tried to protect Bsh1 last night, and obviously it failed. That means that my role is probably flavoured to do nothing (or there could just be a roleblocker or strongman, but this game in guaranteed to have flavours, so that seems more likely). What that means is that I can't keep you alive tonight, so you have to expose the last scum today.

no reason to unvote jon. He is 100 percent

whomever claims wrong is scum, and its over

Seventh

and

Smart

Claim your roles. Whomever is town call it, I will confirm you and its over.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:00:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:59:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:58:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:56:57 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?

I announced that I would in the last DP. I announced that I did in this DP. If you hadn't been Priest, you would have assumed that I had. Now: you are confirmed, I am confirmed, whoever visited you is confirmed, and the game is basically over.

Now take your vote off Jon. I tried to protect Bsh1 last night, and obviously it failed. That means that my role is probably flavoured to do nothing (or there could just be a roleblocker or strongman, but this game in guaranteed to have flavours, so that seems more likely). What that means is that I can't keep you alive tonight, so you have to expose the last scum today.

no reason to unvote jon. He is 100 percent

whomever claims wrong is scum, and its over

Seventh

and

Smart

Claim your roles. Whomever is town call it, I will confirm you and its over.

UNVOTE
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:01:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 6:59:30 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:58:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:56:57 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:44:51 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:35:44 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 6:33:22 PM, Mikal wrote:

the role that visisted me was not bodyguard. That is why

Only Doc and a non-bodyguard? You're right, this isn't looking good for Jon.

But why say you visited me, when you didnt?

I announced that I would in the last DP. I announced that I did in this DP. If you hadn't been Priest, you would have assumed that I had. Now: you are confirmed, I am confirmed, whoever visited you is confirmed, and the game is basically over.

Now take your vote off Jon. I tried to protect Bsh1 last night, and obviously it failed. That means that my role is probably flavoured to do nothing (or there could just be a roleblocker or strongman, but this game in guaranteed to have flavours, so that seems more likely). What that means is that I can't keep you alive tonight, so you have to expose the last scum today.

no reason to unvote jon. He is 100 percent

whomever claims wrong is scum, and its over

Unvote him now, or the mafia can hammer him before you have time to expose the last member of the mafia. We will lynch him. After the last mafioso is confirmed.

you lost me with that , what do you mean?
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:04:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 7:01:08 PM, Mikal wrote:

you lost me with that , what do you mean?

Quite simply, the DP ends when there are three votes on one person. You will most likely die tonight (seeing as Jon is scum and my role seems to be dodgy) and I don't want to risk the DP ending before you confirm the last townie. If you unvote, it is less likely that the DP will end before we are ready.

Don't throw your vote around. It's your most important weapon, but it sticks around when you're offline and can be used against you.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:06:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 7:04:17 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:01:08 PM, Mikal wrote:

you lost me with that , what do you mean?

Quite simply, the DP ends when there are three votes on one person. You will most likely die tonight (seeing as Jon is scum and my role seems to be dodgy) and I don't want to risk the DP ending before you confirm the last townie. If you unvote, it is less likely that the DP will end before we are ready.

Don't throw your vote around. It's your most important weapon, but it sticks around when you're offline and can be used against you.

AHHH understood.

still learning but in short they could vote jon to end it faster so the last role is not revealed.

Im fine with dying as long as we win. It will not matter after this because the last scum will be revealed.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:07:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
On a side note: it is still possible that Mikal is scum. Considering he dodged my trap the first time, and I had to repeat it, he could have guessed what I was doing. Just like he could have guessed that I was the doctor. We just have to consider the odds. If you are town and have a passive role, claim it so we can trip him up. Otherwise... For now, I'm going to trust him. Maybe. He has been acting scummy, but his claim does seem solid enough...
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:09:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 7:06:12 PM, Mikal wrote:

AHHH understood.

still learning but in short they could vote jon to end it faster so the last role is not revealed.

Im fine with dying as long as we win. It will not matter after this because the last scum will be revealed.

So... Unvote?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:13:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 7:09:53 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:06:12 PM, Mikal wrote:

AHHH understood.

still learning but in short they could vote jon to end it faster so the last role is not revealed.

Im fine with dying as long as we win. It will not matter after this because the last scum will be revealed.

So... Unvote?

I did, and im 100 percent town.

You can trust me or not. I would eve lynch myself after they claimed if it meant we could win.

Like when they call and i confirm, if there was a way you could lynch me and win the game i would be more than happy but since its impossible i just hope you trust me
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:16:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 7:13:36 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:09:53 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:06:12 PM, Mikal wrote:

AHHH understood.

still learning but in short they could vote jon to end it faster so the last role is not revealed.

Im fine with dying as long as we win. It will not matter after this because the last scum will be revealed.

So... Unvote?

I did,

Sorry. I missed that.

and im 100 percent town.

You can trust me or not. I would eve lynch myself after they claimed if it meant we could win.

Wouldn't work. LYLO. One mislynch and we lose. If you're town, lymchng you would cause a mislynch.

Like when they call and i confirm, if there was a way you could lynch me and win the game i would be more than happy but since its impossible i just hope you trust me
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2013 7:19:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/22/2013 7:16:03 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:13:36 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:09:53 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 11/22/2013 7:06:12 PM, Mikal wrote:

AHHH understood.

still learning but in short they could vote jon to end it faster so the last role is not revealed.

Im fine with dying as long as we win. It will not matter after this because the last scum will be revealed.

So... Unvote?

I did,

Sorry. I missed that.

and im 100 percent town.

You can trust me or not. I would eve lynch myself after they claimed if it meant we could win.

Wouldn't work. LYLO. One mislynch and we lose. If you're town, lymchng you would cause a mislynch.

Like when they call and i confirm, if there was a way you could lynch me and win the game i would be more than happy but since its impossible i just hope you trust me

I know that is why I said I wish. Just hope you trust me, I have did more than adequately make my roll known.