Send a Message
12/1/2013 2:06:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Do you play?
Do you watch the anime?
Whos your favorite character?
Do you like the clans?
What is your favorite clan?
Do you attend Morikawas School of Vanguard Fighting?!?

Learn it, love it, live it. Play Vanguard.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 5:05:17 PM
At 12/1/2013 2:06:20 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Do you play?
Do you watch the anime?
Whos your favorite character?
Do you like the clans?
What is your favorite clan?
Do you attend Morikawas School of Vanguard Fighting?!?

Learn it, love it, live it. Play Vanguard.

well do you watch english or jap sub?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 7:29:01 PM
this oddly reminds me of the show Chaotic
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:13:38 PM
English version.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

- Looking for Criticism
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 4:25:50 PM
At 12/3/2013 10:13:38 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
English version.

Not really its a completely different company
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 4:27:45 PM
I prefer YuGiOh!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 6:21:05 PM
At 12/4/2013 4:27:45 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I prefer YuGiOh!

yeah i do to
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:57:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I feel like vanguard has better art on the cards than Yugioh. Im not saying YGO's is bad but its not as good as Vanguard.

- Looking for Criticism
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 7:00:10 PM
At 12/5/2013 8:57:40 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
I feel like vanguard has better art on the cards than Yugioh. Im not saying YGO's is bad but its not as good as Vanguard.

i beg to differ
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 11:18:48 PM
I guess I just like straight up anime style better than anime with try hard artist.

- Looking for Criticism
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 1:36:38 AM
At 12/5/2013 7:00:10 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i beg to differ

Theres a large number of differences between the two, and both have their merits. However, Due to the stupid nature of Yu gi oh meta currently compared to the original Yugi,joey trial decks where if you use them now, it is highly likely that youll be smashed apart. Oh Vanguard is newer too, and fairer on noobs.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 9:27:28 AM
At 12/6/2013 1:36:38 AM, Sparkies wrote:

i beg to differ

Theres a large number of differences between the two, and both have their merits. However, Due to the stupid nature of Yu gi oh meta currently compared to the original Yugi,joey trial decks where if you use them now, it is highly likely that youll be smashed apart. Oh Vanguard is newer too, and fairer on noobs.

thats exactly why you find people at the same level as you
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 10:41:08 AM
At 12/6/2013 9:27:28 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i beg to differ

well I like teaching people but I do beg to differ. If I vsed you if yu gi oh, as I dont consistantly play it, My skills and hence my knowledge of timings and effects wont be on par with torni players. However, as I play vanguard a lot, I compete in tourns. Even so both have their unique aspects that make them popular. A game that beats both is MTG. As for skills, I would love to vs you in a draft in MTG in most sets, as everyone is on a even playing field and THAT requires skill to win.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 10:47:07 AM
At 12/6/2013 10:41:08 AM, Sparkies wrote:

i beg to differ

well I like teaching people but I do beg to differ. If I vsed you if yu gi oh, as I dont consistantly play it, My skills and hence my knowledge of timings and effects wont be on par with torni players. However, as I play vanguard a lot, I compete in tourns. Even so both have their unique aspects that make them popular. A game that beats both is MTG. As for skills, I would love to vs you in a draft in MTG in most sets, as everyone is on a even playing field and THAT requires skill to win.

whats mtg
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 10:49:42 AM
At 12/6/2013 10:47:07 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i beg to differ

whats mtg

mate, 1 you live in America, 2, If you play card games such as these 2, It is highly unlikely that you have never heard of Magic the Gathering or as it is more commonly referred as MTG.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 10:52:07 AM
At 12/6/2013 10:49:42 AM, Sparkies wrote:

i beg to differ

whats mtg

mate, 1 you live in America, 2, If you play card games such as these 2, It is highly unlikely that you have never heard of Magic the Gathering or as it is more commonly referred as MTG.

then you are very very wrong i actually have mtg cards and watch streams of them
Sparkies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 11:42:21 AM
At 12/6/2013 10:52:07 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i beg to differ

whats mtg

then you are very very wrong i actually have mtg cards and watch streams of them

then why ask?
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 11:53:37 AM
At 12/6/2013 11:42:21 AM, Sparkies wrote:
At 12/6/2013 10:52:07 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

i beg to differ

whats mtg

then why ask?

i haven't heard it referred to as mtg
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:53:41 PM
At 12/6/2013 12:39:04 PM, Sparkies wrote:
P same thing.

sparkies i need a refresher on how to play yugioh