Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

SnK DP 2

NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:51:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
My my my chick bad,
badder than yers
I"m saying my chick bad
My chick hood
My chick do stuff that yer chick wish she could
My chick bad, badder than yers
My chick do stuff that I can"t even put in words
Her swagger don"t stop
Her body won"t quit
So fool pipe down you ain"t talkin bout shlt
My chick bad, tell me if you seen her
She always bring the racket like Venus and Serena
All white top, all white belt
And all white jeans, body looking like milk
No time for games, she"s full grown
My chick bad, tell yer chick to go home
Now yer girl might be sick but my girl sicker
She rides that dick and she handles her liquor
She knock a betch out and fight
Coming out swinging like Tiger Woods wife
Yeah she could get a little hasty
Chicks better cover up there chests like pasty"s
Couple girl friends and they all a little crazy
Coming down the street like a parade Macy"s
I fill her up balloons
Test her and guns get drawn like cartoons
Doh, but I aint talkin bout homer
Chick so bad the whole crew wanna bone her

Dead players:

Yraelz

Yraelz's Snk mafia role

You are EREN. You are the hero of the Walls and you are the only known shifter to side with the humans. You have the ability to round up you comrade therefore your vote is counted twice and you share a PM with MIKASA .You win with the Humans.

Alive:

1. Sparkies
2. TN05
3. FT/Yraelz
4. TDK
5. AnDoctuir
7. Khaos
8. Zaradi
9. Noumena
10. TA
11. noprisu
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:58:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
First, how is noprisu still alive?

Second, I am role cop and Sparkies is mafia vig. We need to kill him immediately.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:06:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:04:14 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 12/3/2013 9:57:56 AM, Yraelz wrote:
Didn't noprisu die? DP1?

My bad.

I fix it.


YRAELZ IS REPLACING TDK

Can we get NoPrisu's role?
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:07:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:05:46 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 12/3/2013 9:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
VTL Sparkies

VTL Zaradi

I assume this follows from last DP?

I honestly trust you more in this case.

VTL ZARADI
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:14:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:07:07 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
noprisu's Snk mafia role

You are SASHA. You have overall little importace, therefore you are a VANILLA. You win with the Humans

W T F

NO SERIOUSLY, DON'T PLAY MAFIA IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF COMMITTING THE MINIMAL EFFORT REQUIRED TO READ YOUR ROLE PM.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:17:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm Petra, and thereby town.

Zaradi is mafia.

Sparkies is TP or mafia.

TNO5, Khaos, AnDoctuir, and Noumena are town.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:20:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:07:10 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:

I assume this follows from last DP?

I honestly trust you more in this case.

VTL ZARADI

TA, what is your character?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:24:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:23:43 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Vote count

Sparkies: TN05 -1
Zaradi: TA, Yraelz-3

I'm not a double voter anymore.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:26:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:24:37 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 12/3/2013 10:23:43 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Vote count

Sparkies: TN05 -1
Zaradi: TA, Yraelz-2

I'm not a double voter anymore.

lol Im tired today
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:26:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:20:34 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 12/3/2013 10:07:10 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:

I assume this follows from last DP?

I honestly trust you more in this case.

VTL ZARADI

TA, what is your character?

I can either tell you now, or role confirm and work it's magic. No.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:27:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:04:36 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Alive:


1. Sparkies
2. TN05
4.Yraelz
5. AnDoctuir
7. Khaos
8. Zaradi
9. Noumena
9. TA

It takes 5 votes to lynch
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:52:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:29:41 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 12/3/2013 9:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
VTL Sparkies

TNO5, what is your character?

Armin. My PM basically says (can't C/P) that I am the smartest of humans, and I am usually correct in my ideas and predictions.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 12:12:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 10:29:41 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 12/3/2013 9:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
VTL Sparkies

TNO5, what is your character?

Why did you ask for this?
VTL Yraelz for explanation and/or full claim
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 2:09:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 12:58:14 PM, TN05 wrote:
Didn't we all agree TDK was mafia DP1?

Don't think so.
He was inactive, and we had a town block, so he was likely mafia.
The fact that Yraelz town read you last DP, then asked for your character is alarming to me.
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:12:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 2:09:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2013 12:58:14 PM, TN05 wrote:
Didn't we all agree TDK was mafia DP1?

Don't think so.
He was inactive, and we had a town block, so he was likely mafia.
The fact that Yraelz town read you last DP, then asked for your character is alarming to me.

Alright, makes sense. I thought I heard TDK's name being thrown around. Wasn't sure how much it was

Unvote VTL Yraelz for explanation

I 'd still prefer Sparkies be lynched. I got his role specifically as being 'mafia vig', but I'm not sure if he's a dayvig or nightvig. I didn't get anything else to explain it.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:18:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 3:12:59 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 12/3/2013 2:09:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2013 12:58:14 PM, TN05 wrote:
Didn't we all agree TDK was mafia DP1?

Don't think so.
He was inactive, and we had a town block, so he was likely mafia.
The fact that Yraelz town read you last DP, then asked for your character is alarming to me.

Alright, makes sense. I thought I heard TDK's name being thrown around. Wasn't sure how much it was

Unvote VTL Yraelz for explanation

I 'd still prefer Sparkies be lynched. I got his role specifically as being 'mafia vig', but I'm not sure if he's a dayvig or nightvig. I didn't get anything else to explain it.

So, you're role cop?
Either way, get your vote off.
Let's not have mafia (or careless townies) hammer Yraelz instead of Sparkies.
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:29:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 3:18:48 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2013 3:12:59 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 12/3/2013 2:09:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2013 12:58:14 PM, TN05 wrote:
Didn't we all agree TDK was mafia DP1?

Don't think so.
He was inactive, and we had a town block, so he was likely mafia.
The fact that Yraelz town read you last DP, then asked for your character is alarming to me.

Alright, makes sense. I thought I heard TDK's name being thrown around. Wasn't sure how much it was

Unvote VTL Yraelz for explanation

I 'd still prefer Sparkies be lynched. I got his role specifically as being 'mafia vig', but I'm not sure if he's a dayvig or nightvig. I didn't get anything else to explain it.

So, you're role cop?
Either way, get your vote off.
Let's not have mafia (or careless townies) hammer Yraelz instead of Sparkies.

Yep. For whatever reason Yraelz immediately voted Zaradi in response.

Unvotes
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 3:33:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 3:29:27 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 12/3/2013 3:18:48 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2013 3:12:59 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 12/3/2013 2:09:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/3/2013 12:58:14 PM, TN05 wrote:
Didn't we all agree TDK was mafia DP1?

Don't think so.
He was inactive, and we had a town block, so he was likely mafia.
The fact that Yraelz town read you last DP, then asked for your character is alarming to me.

Alright, makes sense. I thought I heard TDK's name being thrown around. Wasn't sure how much it was

Unvote VTL Yraelz for explanation

I 'd still prefer Sparkies be lynched. I got his role specifically as being 'mafia vig', but I'm not sure if he's a dayvig or nightvig. I didn't get anything else to explain it.

So, you're role cop?
Either way, get your vote off.
Let's not have mafia (or careless townies) hammer Yraelz instead of Sparkies.

Yep. For whatever reason Yraelz immediately voted Zaradi in response.

Unvotes

To be fair, Zaradi is scum. This was established last DP.
The fact that he did this is null.
Sparkies and Zaradi and last lynch were all believed to be scum. We were wrong yesterday, but Zaradi and Sparkies we should be quite certain of.

If what you say is true, and Yraelz is mafia, it is easy to see why he would prefer Sparkies to live. However, if Sparkies was thought to be TP, it is better to out at least one mafia first.

We need to see the flips first before we lynch Yraelz, IMO.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 4:55:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lol Khaos.

Because there should be one more scum after Zaradi and Sparkies. I have a hard time believing that TA would fake claim the character he did. So then I started on the town block in the opposite order of towniness:

1. TNO5
2. Noumena
3. AnDoctuir

4. Khaos (confirmed town).
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 4:57:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/3/2013 12:12:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
character?

Why did you ask for this?
VTL Yraelz for explanation and/or full claim

I already character claimed without pressure.

Realize that there is no harm in character fishing at this point. The three most powerful characters have already been revealed.