Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Replacements Needed.

lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 6:02:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I need replacements for my mafia game of DDO Characters Mafia. Any takers?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 5:17:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/5/2013 6:12:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
I would like to as well if there is room

You're in
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:03:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah, sure. It looks hilarious.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 3:43:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
More replacements needed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 7:36:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 3:43:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
More replacements needed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 7:42:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
bump
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 4:18:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
bump
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 5:46:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 5:46:01 PM, Bullish wrote:
A game that needs more than 3 replacements?

Well 1 at the moment.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 5:56:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 5:46:36 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:01 PM, Bullish wrote:
A game that needs more than 3 replacements?

Well 1 at the moment.

What is that supposed to mean?
0x5f3759df
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 5:58:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 5:56:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:36 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:01 PM, Bullish wrote:
A game that needs more than 3 replacements?

Well 1 at the moment.

What is that supposed to mean?

Bullish at 69-9
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 6:59:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 5:58:15 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:56:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:36 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:01 PM, Bullish wrote:
A game that needs more than 3 replacements?

Well 1 at the moment.

What is that supposed to mean?

Bullish at 69-9

I'll try my best to keep it there.
0x5f3759df
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 7:06:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/18/2013 6:59:15 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:58:15 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:56:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:36 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/18/2013 5:46:01 PM, Bullish wrote:
A game that needs more than 3 replacements?

Well 1 at the moment.

What is that supposed to mean?

Bullish at 69-9

I'll try my best to keep it there.

too late
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...