Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 17.3 - DP3

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 4:24:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I guess no one liked his keyboard glitch... ;)

Died in the night:
Srehtiw:
You are Golf. As the most expensive sport in the world, you have plenty of money to spend, for example, on private investigators. As such, you are the COP. Each night you may investigate one player to determine if they win with the town (innocent) or not (guilty).

Previously dead:
Hatstand - Popular Townie - NP1
NightCats - Doc - DP1

Living players:
1. NotReallySmart
2. SeventhProfessor
3. Mikal
4. bsh1
5. JonMilne

With five living players, it takes three to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 4:00 PM Monday 12/9
My work here is, finally, done.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 6:11:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
With Srehtiw dead, we MUST lynch this time. I vote we spend a short amount of time interrogating NRS, but that we lynch Jon.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 11:09:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 6:11:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
With Srehtiw dead, we MUST lynch this time. I vote we spend a short amount of time interrogating NRS, but that we lynch Jon.

I concur with that.

VTL NRS for full claim
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 2:54:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/6/2013 6:11:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
With Srehtiw dead, we MUST lynch this time. I vote we spend a short amount of time interrogating NRS, but that we lynch Jon.

You have not the intellectual honesty to suggesting interrogating ANYONE, when you won't even answer my list of questions from the previous thread, questions which completely destroy ANY case for me being scum. None of your cases for me being scum stand up to any kind of analysis.

Incidentally, it's funny, I visited YOU last night, but got notified that my action had failed. Chalk up yet another reason why I'm NOT SCUM. Considering all the stuff last thread against me which basically consisted of "You didn't visit bsh in NP!, therefore you're scum", isn't the most logical option after all that that I would visit bsh in NP2, REGARDLESS OF MY AFFILIATION? Consider, if I was scum, then bsh would absolutely be my target for an NK, but bsh is still alive, while no compelling case can be made for why I would visit srehtiw if scum.

Meanwhile, if you drop all your assumptions, me visiting bsh as town makes perfect sense. If I am seeking to prove my innocence, who better to visit in light of the information I was given?

But as mentioned, the action failed. Again, why would I admit to that? Such a revelation is going to be devastating to my chances of staying alive. Combine this with the previous admissions from DP2 and what you have, IF I am truly scum, is a supposed scum player who acted completely against scum tactics and decided to throw an easy chance to win the game away. Again, IF scum, ALL I NEEDED TO DO IN THE LAST DAY PHASE WAS CLAIM THAT SOMEONE VISITED HATSTAND. That person could then get lynched, and combined with the successful NK in the last night phase, the mafia would have won. So why would I, if scum, decide NOT to pursue an easy chance to win the game and instead do all the things I mentioned in my list of questions?

Finally, let's consider NRS. As I already mentioned, him and I were scum in the last game. If you don't believe me, check out the End Game for Beginners 17.2. If Khaos truly put the two of us together as mafia for a second successive game, then that would be saying awful things about his mod capabilities. Furthermore, if both of us are scum, then NRS would have bussed me in the last day phase so as to put himself above suspicion. I was the most likely lynch of that day phase. Even if NRS and I are somehow both scum, NRS would have no compelling reason not to vote for my lynch when by that stage I would be a liability to the scum team.

Finally, here are the list of questions I asked in Post #84 of DP2 yet again. I implore bsh, SeventhProfessor, and NRS to actually read through each of these questions and actually address them before they even think of pushing for my lynch, for Mikal's answers to those questions were retarded and were easily rebutted without answer by me, and a failure to address these questions exposes precisely how weak the case against me is:

-If I was scum, why on earth would I admit to selecting Hatstand if I was in turn faking a Watcher claim? That would put completely unnecessary heat on me.

-Indeed, if I was scum, regardless of my role, why on earth would I even admit to selecting Hatstand for any reason? Again, it just puts unnecessary heat on me.

-Furthermore, why, if I was scum, would I claim that I didn't see anyone visiting Hatstand, even though in my capacity as a role claimed Watcher I really should have? Surely one of the simpler explanations, namely that I was roleblocked/redirected or that I have a Naive flavour to my role (again, see the introduction to DP1 of Beginners 17.2), is far more plausible?

-If I'm scum, then as an experienced player and as someone who was scum in Beginners 17.2, wouldn't I know far better than to claim Watcher a second time in a row (the claim I was while I was scum in 17.2) and claim to have visited Hatstand without at least naming a name?

-At this stage of the game where it's a MYLO situation, if I were scum, would it not be FAR MORE BENEFICIAL for any fake watcher claim of mine if I were to falsely claim that I had seen someone visit Hatstand, which in turn would lead to their lynch and the mafia winning the game? What on earth would be my motive for holding back from a manoeuvre that would be nothing but advantageous to the scum team?

-The reason I give off scum behaviour is unique. I didn't accidentally do it, I DELIBERATELY did so. No true scum player would ever essentially hold a massive advertisement above their heads. It runs completely contrary to the point of mafia even being in the game (the fact they're trying to hide themselves and by doing so end up winning the game as more town players die) and would have no absolutely no beneficial outcome for the mafia.

-Why are you ignoring the deliberate reason I had for acting scummy, namely that in realising I'd claimed Watcher, that I was probably a likely NK target due to me having an investigative role? Wouldn't you agree, assuming I'm telling the truth, that this tactic of mine worked?

-Would you agree that, at the end of DP1, Hatstand was the most obvious town read, and thus was probably the most likely to be NKed, which in turn would make her the most logical target for a Watcher, since a Watcher would see who visited their target, and if nothing went wrong, they could then report their findings?

-Again, what motive do I have, if scum, to claim a Watcher role and yet say I didn't see anyone visit Hatstand? Answering that it's because I'm secretly scum is circular reasoning. There is no logical reason if scum that I would EVER make that admission.

Unless these questions are addressed, then any case against me is utterly pathetic at best, and complete BS at worst. I would urge anyone who considers me scum to answer those questions before casting their vote on me.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 3:16:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 2:54:07 AM, JonMilne wrote:
If Khaos truly put the two of us together as mafia for a second successive game, then that would be saying awful things about his mod capabilities.

Roles, and their subsequent affiliations, were randomly assigned.
I do not pick and choose who gets what roles.

This is neither confirming nor denying the accuracy of the argument, but merely explaining there is no mod psychology regarding role assignments to consider.
My work here is, finally, done.
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 7:45:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am really reluctant to say my role, but due to it being more harm then gain as a secret, I am obliged to disclose of it.

I am JOAT (Jack Of All Trades), because of how many different abilities it takes to be skilled at baseball; the different tasks that different players have.

It would have helped us greatly if I were to keep this secret, and it was an easy guess, but you insisted.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:25:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is interesting... Right now the two possible scum teams are Mikal and bsh or NRS and Jon. Last DP I was leaning towards NRS and Jon, but unless bsh or Mikal can refute all of Jon's points, my vote will go to bsh and Mikal.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 11:18:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:25:25 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
This is interesting... Right now the two possible scum teams are Mikal and bsh or NRS and Jon. Last DP I was leaning towards NRS and Jon, but unless bsh or Mikal can refute all of Jon's points, my vote will go to bsh and Mikal.

Agreed. VTL bsh until he provides answers all my questions.
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 11:52:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Either way, we should try to lynch as late in the DP as possible.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 12:13:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Also, just to give an idea of how moronic Mikal's position was against me, here was his attempted reply and my subsequent further dismantling of his case, which he's ignored:

At 12/5/2013 3:13:54 PM, JonMilne wrote:
Why would you claim to visit hats? Because if you visited anyone else your roll would not be confirmed and everyone would lynch you right off the start.

I visited Hatstand and my role is not confirmed, what are you on about?

Hats was an escape route so you would have an excuse not to confirm your roll.

I don't need an excuse. Acting townish while outing myself as claiming to be a watcher would have seen me get NKed. Deliberately acting scummy, and then visiting the most likely NK target, was a means to find out who was going to kill said NK target.

Where as if you visited someone who could confirm you, they would say you were doctor.

Nightofcats was doctor. Have YOU paid any attention to this game?

Also you visited hats " and saw nothing". Yeah lol, i believe that. Again a roleblock is a possibility but unlikely.

It's one of three possibilities, the other being redirection or my role being a Naive one. Why are you ignoring the other two possibilities I raised?

Your story is a perfect cover for you being inactive , and if you were going to bs something it fits perfect.

No it isn't. I do volunteer work which helps when helping me look for paid work. I've been putting in a lot of hours lately. There are far better ways for me to BS. If I'm scum, this would be truly mediocre play on my part.

Literally it is a good story, but it is improbable. You claiming watcher twice would make sense if you think aobut it. You claimed it last game, and we did the same thing and we lost.

What do you mean "did the same thing"? Town didn't lose as a result of lynching me in DP2. What are you on about?

If you happened to get scum again it is a perfect cover for you to claim it twice, because it eases suspicion.

That is just BS at the highest level, and answers absolutely none of any the questions above, many of which are still unaddressed.

You are scum.

You have still yet to explain your in activeness all throughout the game,

Volunteer work. Searching for paid work. Next?

you got 3 votes on you and then all of a sudden became active.

There aren't 300+ posts that are mind-blowing to sit and read through, for starters.

You were asked to visit someone who could confirm your roll and when when pressed, you say you visited hats.

Yes, and the one person who if I am scum, it would be absolute suicide for me to claim to have visited as Watcher and yet see no-one visit her. It serves no benefit for me to claim that.

The one person whom died and gave you a free pass and allowed you to have a story for not confirming yourself.

Do I need to highlight again one of the reasons I gave above which demonstrate you're a complete fvcking moron at this point?

"-At this stage of the game where it's a MYLO situation, if I were scum, would it not be FAR MORE BENEFICIAL for any fake watcher claim of mine if I were to falsely claim that I had seen someone visit Hatstand, which in turn would lead to their lynch and the mafia winning the game? What on earth would be my motive for holding back from a manoeuvre that would be nothing but advantageous to the scum team?"
:

Again you are scum

Yawn.

The issue we are facing is to find whether 7th is town or NRS. The one that is town will put the other at scum and the game is won.

If you are town, then your little retarded tactic is so far removed from winning the game, it's again deeply pathetic at best, and complete bollocks at worst.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 12:27:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Another thing I feel that's worth highlighting is this bizarre claim by Mikal in DP2 highlighted in bold:

At 12/5/2013 2:21:28 PM, Mikal wrote:
Me/Town - I have no idea how or why you can even insist I am scum. I have been investigated by SRE, and also confirmed by hats which is more than anyone or anybody can say about you. I have been confirmed by two people already. I am town

How on earth can he claim to have even been remotely "confirmed" by Hatstand when there is nothing about Hatstand's confirmed role (The Popular Townie) that entails that she could have given any reliable form of confirmation of Mikal's affiliation, and her only day "power" so to speak would be that it would take an extra vote to lynch her.

So this just leaves Srehtiw apparently confirming Mikal's affiliation via Srehtiw's cop role. But as we all know, a cop can quite easily be fooled if the person they target is a Godfather, meaning that if Mikal's a Godfather then he would appear innocent to investigations. So Mikal's innocence claim suddenly means nothing. Also:


BSH- He is town. He was the first to claim, has not received a counter claim and has been nothing but procative in scum hunting.

Claiming without pressure can be considered suspicious, and a lack of counter claim doesn't mean much if you simply decide to fake claim a role you don't think anyone else will have, so you can potentially pick one of the more obscure roles in the game of Mafia.

Meanwhile, in my case, there would be a hell of a risk in picking the role of Watcher, since it tends to be quite a common role in Mafia games.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 12:35:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 12:27:10 PM, JonMilne wrote:
Another thing I feel that's worth highlighting is this bizarre claim by Mikal in DP2 highlighted in bold:

At 12/5/2013 2:21:28 PM, Mikal wrote:
Me/Town - I have no idea how or why you can even insist I am scum. I have been investigated by SRE, and also confirmed by hats which is more than anyone or anybody can say about you. I have been confirmed by two people already. I am town

How on earth can he claim to have even been remotely "confirmed" by Hatstand when there is nothing about Hatstand's confirmed role (The Popular Townie) that entails that she could have given any reliable form of confirmation of Mikal's affiliation, and her only day "power" so to speak would be that it would take an extra vote to lynch her.

So this just leaves Srehtiw apparently confirming Mikal's affiliation via Srehtiw's cop role. But as we all know, a cop can quite easily be fooled if the person they target is a Godfather, meaning that if Mikal's a Godfather then he would appear innocent to investigations. So Mikal's innocence claim suddenly means nothing. Also:


BSH- He is town. He was the first to claim, has not received a counter claim and has been nothing but procative in scum hunting.

Claiming without pressure can be considered suspicious, and a lack of counter claim doesn't mean much if you simply decide to fake claim a role you don't think anyone else will have, so you can potentially pick one of the more obscure roles in the game of Mafia.

Meanwhile, in my case, there would be a hell of a risk in picking the role of Watcher, since it tends to be quite a common role in Mafia games.

I was thinking the same about bsh... Not only the uncommon role, but ice hockey seems like an odd sport to have in the game of sports themed mafia over a more popular one.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 12:46:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't understand why this change of heart has just happened to 7th, Jon has already posted these questions before, but 7th still blindly voted for him. Shall we put more pressure on Bsh1 or wait?
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 12:53:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 12:46:09 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:
I don't understand why this change of heart has just happened to 7th, Jon has already posted these questions before, but 7th still blindly voted for him. Shall we put more pressure on Bsh1 or wait?

I haven't really experienced a "change of heart", I'm still trying to be neutral, as I'll likely be the deciding vote. I voted for him because I hadn't read carefully enough, but after going back through the DP, I realized just as much evidence points toward Mikal and bsh as it does you and Jon.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 12:58:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 12:53:11 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 12:46:09 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:
I don't understand why this change of heart has just happened to 7th, Jon has already posted these questions before, but 7th still blindly voted for him. Shall we put more pressure on Bsh1 or wait?

I haven't really experienced a "change of heart", I'm still trying to be neutral, as I'll likely be the deciding vote. I voted for him because I hadn't read carefully enough, but after going back through the DP, I realized just as much evidence points toward Mikal and bsh as it does you and Jon.

You were one of the people I named as people who I wanted to answer my list of questions. Are you saying that after reading my list of questions, you found you couldn't answer a lot of them? Also, in light of the unanswered questions, how is there "as much" evidence to even remotely say that I'm scum as bsh and/or Mikal? If anything, my questions demonstrate that there's NO WAY I can be scum.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:25:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have refuted all of jons points, time and time again. I also have no idea how you people keep calling me scum when I was confirmed. He is/was trying to build a case, while 2 people physically confirmed me. Use logic

SRE was a cop. He investigated me and claimed I was innocent.
Hats claimed my roll football was truth
I almost got mod banned for posting my roll , hence it has to be true
I did not get counter claimed at any point

I am confirmed. The reason I am so certain Bsh is town is because he claimed first and was wiling, has not received a counter claim or any sort. His roll and ability also make sense

That being said, I am start to believe jon is town. Not because of his case, i still think its faulty. Mainly due to his reaction at the end of the last DP, when he threw a hissy fit about being lynched. No reason for him to act like a moron like that if he was scum. He was genuinely pissed about the town loosing.
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:41:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I doubt I will be able to be online again, my exams start tomorrow, so I VTL Bsh1 for death, Mikal seems to be completely retarded, but town, but bsh1 is reasonable at times, and is refusing to answer. If I come online, and find that he has answered these questions I will unvote.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:43:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:25:40 PM, Mikal wrote:
I have refuted all of jons points, time and time again. I also have no idea how you people keep calling me scum when I was confirmed. He is/was trying to build a case, while 2 people physically confirmed me. Use logic

SRE was a cop. He investigated me and claimed I was innocent.
Hats claimed my roll football was truth
I almost got mod banned for posting my roll , hence it has to be true
I did not get counter claimed at any point

I am confirmed. The reason I am so certain Bsh is town is because he claimed first and was wiling, has not received a counter claim or any sort. His roll and ability also make sense

That being said, I am start to believe jon is town. Not because of his case, i still think its faulty. Mainly due to his reaction at the end of the last DP, when he threw a hissy fit about being lynched. No reason for him to act like a moron like that if he was scum. He was genuinely pissed about the town loosing.

I've also been thinking Jon is town, and the only reason I thought you could be mafia was because I was sure you and bsh were together. I think that bsh's claim in the beginning was too safe. Just look at all the other sports so far: boxing, football, soccer, basketball, baseball, and tennis. Ice hockey isn't that big of a sport, and wasn't likely to come up. Out of all the sports so far, that seems the most like he was hiding something.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:52:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

I am the godfather. The game is already over so i guess no harm in telling
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:53:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

It was, which is why at MYLO, YOU DO NOT VOTE RASHLY!!! Otherwise, if mafia is smart, they will do what they just did.
My work here is, finally, done.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:52:22 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

I am the godfather. The game is already over so i guess no harm in telling

What was your sport, and what was the other mafia role/sport?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:54:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:53:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

It was, which is why at MYLO, YOU DO NOT VOTE RASHLY!!! Otherwise, if mafia is smart, they will do what they just did.

Yeah, that's why I didn't vote. I was waiting until I was sure.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:54:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:53:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:52:22 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

I am the godfather. The game is already over so i guess no harm in telling

What was your sport, and what was the other mafia role/sport?

I am football as I claimed, that is why hats confirmed me

NRS was baseball/ strongman
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:55:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:54:42 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:53:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:52:22 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

I am the godfather. The game is already over so i guess no harm in telling

What was your sport, and what was the other mafia role/sport?

I am football as I claimed, that is why hats confirmed me

NRS was baseball/ strongman

Well, good game. I wish Jon had removed his vote when he saw bsh wasn't online and had another vote on him.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:56:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:54:38 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:53:14 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:51:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/7/2013 1:44:27 PM, Mikal wrote:
Now that I am thinking about it BSH is probabbly scum. It is the only thing that makes sense.


VTL BSH

That was a really rash decision, and you didn't even give bsh a chance to defend himself. The only explanation for this would be that you're mafia (If you are, you can tell me. You've already won).

It was, which is why at MYLO, YOU DO NOT VOTE RASHLY!!! Otherwise, if mafia is smart, they will do what they just did.

Yeah, that's why I didn't vote. I was waiting until I was sure.

I wasn't referring to you specifically, just town should not vote unless they are sure it is mafia. (for example, down to three players, one is confirmed town, each of the other players will vote for the other, because it doesn't matter)
My work here is, finally, done.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 1:56:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 1:25:40 PM, Mikal wrote:
I have refuted all of jons points, time and time again.

And I refuted your refutations, and you did not answer those. See Post #11 of this thread. And actually, you didn't address all my points, far from it.

I also have no idea how you people keep calling me scum when I was confirmed. He is/was trying to build a case, while 2 people physically confirmed me. Use logic

SRE was a cop. He investigated me and claimed I was innocent.

Like I said, you could be a Godfather, which would mean you would appear innocent to any investigations.

Hats claimed my roll football was truth

How would he know? Nothing about Hatstand's role of Popular Townie gives her the power to reliably discern if people are telling the truth. Also, American Football is just your sport. Why should we believe that American Football is a town role, and why should we believe your bulletproof claim?

I almost got mod banned for posting my roll , hence it has to be true

I have not seen this. Did you ever mention this before in any part of the Beginners 17.3 game, and if so, can you provide a link?

I did not get counter claimed at any point

Again, meaningless. You may have given your sport, but you were one of the last to give your actual claimed role ability, which was bulletproof. I'd say you only came up with some role to match your American Football sport once you were sure everyone else had full claimed.

I am confirmed. The reason I am so certain Bsh is town is because he claimed first and was wiling, has not received a counter claim or any sort. His roll and ability also make sense

And yet you've just VTLed him. Oh yeah, you're really certain. (/sarcasm)

That being said, I am start to believe jon is town. Not because of his case, i still think its faulty. Mainly due to his reaction at the end of the last DP, when he threw a hissy fit about being lynched. No reason for him to act like a moron like that if he was scum. He was genuinely pissed about the town loosing.

My case is perfect, and yeah I was irritated. But the moron wasn't me dude. If you're truly town, then the moron responsible for causing town to lose is you, for being allergic to facts. Still bsh is lynched now, and let's see what happens.