Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Threads Against Humanity: ROUND SIX

MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 8:44:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
>Recently Eliminated

Cats
Moral: Never answer giraffe.

>Players Remaining

-Yay
-SolonKR
-TN05
-Sparkies
-noprisu

>The Question (fill in BOTH blanks)

"In M. Night Shaymalan's latest plot twist, Matt Damon finds out that ________ was actually ________ all along."

PM me your response in the next 24 hours. The votes will then take place. Good luck :)
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 8:47:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
this answer; giraffe was an answer that survived (probably because there was three of them)
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 8:51:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone should answer giraffe.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 8:56:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
HA

I knew NightCats was the one with the bigger giraffe answer. No reason anyone would defend that lol
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:33:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 8:56:01 PM, TN05 wrote:
HA

I knew NightCats was the one with the bigger giraffe answer. No reason anyone would defend that lol

I wonder who were the other 2 who put: "this answer; a giraffe"
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:34:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 8:51:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Everyone should answer giraffe.

how are we gonna vote if we somehow coordinate that?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:36:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:34:32 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 8:51:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Everyone should answer giraffe.

how are we gonna vote if we somehow coordinate that?

Vote for anyone that doesn't say giraffe (as not everyone will go along with it).
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:38:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:36:25 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:34:32 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 8:51:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Everyone should answer giraffe.

how are we gonna vote if we somehow coordinate that?

Vote for anyone that doesn't say giraffe (as not everyone will go along with it).

it depends, so far there was somehow 3 people who said, giraffe last time and look at where it got Cats... I wonder who the other 2 people were
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:39:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:38:05 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:36:25 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:34:32 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 8:51:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Everyone should answer giraffe.

how are we gonna vote if we somehow coordinate that?

Vote for anyone that doesn't say giraffe (as not everyone will go along with it).

it depends, so far there was somehow 3 people who said, giraffe last time and look at where it got Cats... I wonder who the other 2 people were

It might have been default for quitters, but if the majority (or everyone) says giraffe there's almost nothing to worry about.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:40:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:39:43 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:38:05 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:36:25 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 12/10/2013 9:34:32 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 8:51:59 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Everyone should answer giraffe.

how are we gonna vote if we somehow coordinate that?

Vote for anyone that doesn't say giraffe (as not everyone will go along with it).

it depends, so far there was somehow 3 people who said, giraffe last time and look at where it got Cats... I wonder who the other 2 people were

It might have been default for quitters, but if the majority (or everyone) says giraffe there's almost nothing to worry about.

well there was only 1 quitter (me) and Massivedump said there was one (I think) and he gave me the Jon something with Google+ default answer
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:52:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:33:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/10/2013 8:56:01 PM, TN05 wrote:
HA

I knew NightCats was the one with the bigger giraffe answer. No reason anyone would defend that lol

I wonder who were the other 2 who put: "this answer; a giraffe"

Unfortunately, their oh-so-creative minds are still in this game.

f*ck democracy.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:55:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:52:39 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

sig change

that's mest up
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 12:41:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't understand this game.
Does anyone care to explain it real quick?

Are you trying to be the most funny/insulting/trollish, or what?
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 1:30:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 12:41:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I don't understand this game.
Does anyone care to explain it real quick?

Are you trying to be the most funny/insulting/trollish, or what?

You are trying to not have the worst answer each round.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 10:28:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/11/2013 12:41:32 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I don't understand this game.
Does anyone care to explain it real quick?

Are you trying to be the most funny/insulting/trollish, or what?

are you familiar with Apples to Apples? Its like that but more of an adult version/offensive
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 9:39:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Im getting sick and tired of seeing giraffe references.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...