Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 10:07:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Died in the night:

Mikal -
You are Watcher. Each night, you may select one player to see who visits them. You win with the town.

Previously dead:
Solon - Super Saint - Mafia -DP2
PotbelliedGeek - Bodyguard - Mafia - DP2
bsh1 - Super Saint - Town - NP1

Living Players:
1. Aloke
2. SolonKR
3. Yay842
4. Crypto
5. Zaradi
6. Hatstand

With 6 players alive, it takes four votes to lynch.
The day phase ends in no later than 10AM 12/16/13 DDO time.
My work here is, finally, done.
Aloke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 10:59:05 AM
Either Solon will have

A) A guilty on Zaradi. In this scenario, that would mean Zaradi will be lynched followed immediately by Yay. If Yay's death is predetermined, why wouldn't mafia have Yay NK Solon, insuring Zaradi's survival in exchange for his life(assuming Mikal watched Solon). This way, at least Zaradi will survive giving mafia their only winning chance. Though I guess that would be a mistake on mafia's part, since there's no logical way that Zaradi can be innocent and Solon guilty, meaning we can fully trust Solon's results at this point.

B) An innocent on Zaradi. In this scenario, that means I would most likely be lynched followed by Yay. That's if you assume I'm guilty. Again, if Yay's death is predetermined anyways, why would I not NK Solon insuring I live and giving us our ONLY chance for winning. Because of this, it should be safe to assume I'm town, meaning me, Zaradi, Solon, and Hats are town. This would leave Crypto and Yay as our mafia.

Something doesn't add up here.
Iflyhigh
Aloke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 11:01:48 AM
At 12/13/2013 10:59:05 AM, Aloke wrote:
Either Solon will have

A) A guilty on Zaradi. In this scenario, that would mean Zaradi will be lynched followed immediately by Yay. If Yay's death is predetermined, why wouldn't mafia have Yay NK Solon, insuring Zaradi's survival in exchange for his life(assuming Mikal watched Solon). This way, at least Zaradi will survive giving mafia their only winning chance. Though I guess that would be a mistake on mafia's part, since there's no logical way that Zaradi can be innocent and Solon guilty, meaning we can fully trust Solon's results at this point.

B) An innocent on Zaradi. In this scenario, that means I would most likely be lynched followed by Yay. That's if you assume I'm guilty. Again, if Yay's death is predetermined anyways, why would I not have Yay NK Solon insuring I live and giving us our ONLY chance for winning. Because of this, it should be safe to assume I'm town, meaning me, Zaradi, Solon, and Hats are town. This would leave Crypto and Yay as our mafia.

Iflyhigh
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:40:44 PM
At 12/13/2013 10:29:57 AM, Aloke wrote:
The fuq. Not the night kill I was expecting.

It makes sense. The two confirmed townies were Mikal and Crypto. Since we ARE in MYLO right now (mislynch and lose), they wouldn't want to kill Crypto, assuming he is Oracle as he is confirmed town. Crypto would have either confirmed another townie or confirmed a mafia.

Lesson learned for later: Don't claim Oracle on DP1 unless you WANT the mafia to ignore you.

I got the read on Zaradi. Innocent. Aloke, you're a bit too trusting. The ONLY confirmed townies in the game right now are Crypto, CONFIRMED in stone by that PM in the announcements, and Zaradi.

I have a feeling that the mafia is setting me up here. Of course the facts add up. It makes me look super-guilty, not being killed even without protection. Let me remind you all that it is MYLO. The game is over if we are wrong. A gamble by the mafia makes sense, since they have room for one person of error.

I think it would be best to wait until tomorrow to lynch when it is LYLO, unless someone becomes blatantly obvious.

The three possible people are:

1. Aloke - Eager to call people innocent, which could be because he wants to confuse us before the approaching forced lynch.
2. Hats - She CC'ed me when I claimed bomb, but that's voided by WIFOM.
3. Yay- Didn't say a word yesterday. My strongest read, but we shouldn't lynch on a hunch when it is MYLO

Also, Khaos, I'm pretty sure I can't be both dead and alive, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't lynched yesterday :P
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:43:01 PM
At 12/13/2013 10:07:02 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Died in the night:

Mikal -
You are Watcher. Each night, you may select one player to see who visits them. You win with the town.

Previously dead:
: Solon - Super Saint - Mafia -DP2

Living Players:
1. Aloke
2. SolonKR
3. Yay842
4. Crypto
5. Zaradi
6. Hatstand

Wait what?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:46:57 PM
I want whatever Crypto could get before I announce my suspicions. I doubt it'll do me any good since town seems to massively distrust my judgment in who I think is scum but it's worth a shot >.>
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:47:46 PM
At 12/13/2013 3:43:01 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/13/2013 10:07:02 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Died in the night:

Mikal -

Previously dead:
: Solon - Super Saint - Mafia -DP2

Living Players:
1. Aloke
2. SolonKR
3. Yay842
4. Crypto
5. Zaradi
6. Hatstand

Wait what?
I don't see the problem.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:50:15 PM
At 12/13/2013 3:48:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Khaos, we lynched Sketchn last DP, not Solon....

Unless I have a Patrick-flavored role. "How could I have known that it was ME the whole time? It's the perfect crime". XD

Yeah, we lynched Sketch.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:52:29 PM
So, Zaradi, what are your reads and your proposed course(s) of action?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:54:09 PM

I knew I'd confuse the two names.
sketchn's role was listed.

This is not to be interpreted as any affiliation, since I type the name, then get the role from their PM.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 3:57:09 PM
At 12/13/2013 3:54:09 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I knew I'd confuse the two names.
sketchn's role was listed.

This is not to be interpreted as any affiliation, since I type the name, then get the role from their PM.

As evidence, notice that not one of anyone's role PM post contains your name.
Aloke
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 4:14:49 PM
B) An innocent on Zaradi. In this scenario, that means I would most likely be lynched followed by Yay. That's if you assume I'm guilty. Again, if Yay's death is predetermined anyways, why would I not have Yay NK Solon insuring I live and giving us our ONLY chance for winning. Because of this, it should be safe to assume I'm town, meaning me, Zaradi, Solon, and Hats are town. This would leave Crypto and Yay as our mafia.

Guys, before you lynch me, seriously think about this point. I mean seriously. If I'm mafia, I just set up my lynch.... for no reason.

I got to go, but I'd like to provide some more analysis before any decision is reached.

Crypto needs to start talking. Ever since his confirmation, he hasn't said a word.
Iflyhigh
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 4:21:00 PM
At 12/13/2013 4:14:49 PM, Aloke wrote:

Guys, before you lynch me, seriously think about this point. I mean seriously. If I'm mafia, I just set up my lynch.... for no reason.

I got to go, but I'd like to provide some more analysis before any decision is reached.

Crypto needs to start talking. Ever since his confirmation, he hasn't said a word.

The problem is that Crypto IS town, so one of those names you marked as innocent must be mafia. But I agree that he needs to start talking. You could also have set up your own lynch in order to make yourself appear innocent and I guilty- WIFOM.

And I don't believe anyone has said anything today about lynching you. We do indeed require more analysis.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 4:54:37 PM
At 12/13/2013 4:24:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Aloke, what's your reasoning behind Hats being town?

I would put a VTL on Aloke to pressure him myself as to why Hats is so definitely town, but seeing as he isn't online, that's useless. Her CCing me as bomb seemed townish, but she's not confirmed.

I want to press Yay to enter the discussion as well, but he's not online either -_-

I guess discussions will have to wait for another one or two or three or four hours.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 5:16:28 PM
The remaining players are:

Aloke
SolonKR
Yay842
Crypto
Zaradi
Hatstand

Crypto is confirmed town, via Sketch's slip, so our pool of possible scum is:

Aloke
SolonKR
Yay842
Zaradi
Hatstand

I know I am town, so:

Aloke - DP1, townread 3 townies (Crypto, Mikal, and myself) before both Sketch's slip and my CC, voted Sketch to claim (pressure vote). Suggests inactives should claim first, when Sketch was still inactive. Implies that Yay should be active, but isn't. Encourages people to pressure Sketch. Suggested Yay confirm Solon. Suggested that Crypto confirm Zaradi.

DP2, defended herself against Zaradi (in terms of behaviour) prior to Zaradi claiming Dreamer. After the claim, she syopped defending herself entirely. This shift in behaviour makes it seem as if she knew that she was doomed, and there was therefore no reason to fight back.

Based on this, I think that it is quite possible that she is scum, if only based off her reaction to Zaradi's claim, but her DP 1 behaviour makes me hesitate. Why townread townies when there was the possibility of a mislynch? Why pressure your own buddy to claim? It could be distancing, but still.

Based on the fact that she has been at odds with Zaradi from DP1, and if Zaradi's claim was a planned bus, she wouldn't have been defending herself before it, she is not scum with Zaradi.

SolonKR - DP1, fluff, fluff, soft claim, my cc, outs as cop, compliance with plan to confirm him.

DP2, provides reads. Suggests that we wait for the lynch until Yay and I have spoken up.

False claiming was a stupid move if he is town, but it's hardly unprecedented. He hasn't done much to further the scumhunt - certainly not as much as Aloke, Zaradi, or I - but his insistence that we wait for Yay would be odd if he were scum. Unless Yay was his scumbuddy, letting Yay confirm him would be 1 for 1 at best.

Yay842 - DP1 - absolute compliance.

Zaradi - spent a lot of time in DP1 scumhunting... But no time townhunting. Townhunting is beneficial to the town, because it narrows down our field of suspects, but un-beneficial to the scum... Because it narrows down the town's pool of suspects.

DP2 he claims Dreamer, and claims that it's a closed case (when it isn't) and claims that he didn't CC before because he didn't see the post, which is valid enough seeing as the DP ended 3 hours after Sketch's claim. His claim of a version of Dreamer that is not in the game seems odd, for a player with Zaradi's experience. I wouldn't expect him to make a possibly fatal error that easily.

However, Solon's innocent on him puts things in a rather different light. The only way that Zaradi could be scum is if Solon were also scum, and was trying to protect him. Solon's attempts to get Yay to confirm him suggest that Solon is town, unless Yay is scum. They can't all be scum, so Zaradi is innocent.

Seriously, Zaradi, please be more careful next time. If no one had picked up on that (and it didn't look like they were going to) we would have lynched Aloke today and that would have been it. Game over.

Possible scumteams:

Solon & Yay
Yay & Aloke

Based on this, Yay is confirmed scum, in my opinion, seeing as he is in both of the possible scumteams.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 5:25:15 PM
@Khaos: Can we get a prod to yay for activity? He's made like 5 posts this entire game.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 5:26:05 PM
I would be posting more but I have two take home finals to take. I just took one and I'm posting before I take my second one. Once that's done I should be good to give this game more attention.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 6:26:18 PM
Took two finals over the course of two hours. I'm not sure whether to be proud or concerned.

Give me time to mull over this DP more. I want to see more activity from yay to try and get some kind of read on him. Right now I'm trying to debate whether to lynch Hats or Aloke.
Hatstand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 6:53:42 PM
At 12/13/2013 6:26:18 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Took two finals over the course of two hours. I'm not sure whether to be proud or concerned.

Give me time to mull over this DP more. I want to see more activity from yay to try and get some kind of read on him. Right now I'm trying to debate whether to lynch Hats or Aloke.

If I am scum, I would have known that Sketch was supersaint, and that we would be at MYLO today.

I would have seen your mistake about your role and known that it would have caused a lynch on Aloke.

After Aloke's lynch, if she was my scumbuddy, it would have been (3-1). You, certain of your results, would have gone on to lynch Yay, taking it to (1-1) for the next DP. Aka a mafia victory.

If Aloke was not my buddy, lynching her today would have caused a scum win.

If I was scum, all I would have had to do was sit back and watch you kill the town. It would have been obvious by that point that no one was going to point out your error, so why would I jeporodise a gurenteed victory?

Answer: I'm not scum, and neither are you. We should be working together on this. It only takes one wrong lynch for us to lose, so I want you to look at my last post and tell me if there is any way that I could be wrong.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:00:24 PM
At 12/13/2013 6:26:18 PM, Zaradi wrote:

We have plenty of time, as long as someone doesn't try to go with a quick lynch. I don't think it'd be a good idea to lynch anyone today, since if we're wrong, we lose. It's safer to wait one more day. If we're SURE about someone, then it doesn't hurt to lynch them. However, I can't say I'm confident enough in either choice to bring down the hammer.

What exactly makes you concerned about those two in particular? I'm far more concerned about Yay, personally. He was supposed to confirm me last DP, but he hasn't said a word. On the other hand, I believe he's in a different time zone, so it could just be that he never had the opportunity to post in the short time DP2 was up. That's another reason I would have liked to wait until later for a lynch on that DP :/
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:14:47 PM
At 12/13/2013 3:40:44 PM, SolonKR wrote:

It makes sense. The two confirmed townies were Mikal and Crypto. Since we ARE in MYLO right now (mislynch and lose), they wouldn't want to kill Crypto, assuming he is Oracle as he is confirmed town. Crypto would have either confirmed another townie or confirmed a mafia.

Lesson learned for later: Don't claim Oracle on DP1 unless you WANT the mafia to ignore you.

I got the read on Zaradi. Innocent. Aloke, you're a bit too trusting. The ONLY confirmed townies in the game right now are Crypto, CONFIRMED in stone by that PM in the announcements, and Zaradi.

I have a feeling that the mafia is setting me up here. Of course the facts add up. It makes me look super-guilty, not being killed even without protection. Let me remind you all that it is MYLO. The game is over if we are wrong. A gamble by the mafia makes sense, since they have room for one person of error.

I think it would be best to wait until tomorrow to lynch when it is LYLO, unless someone becomes blatantly obvious.

1. Aloke - Eager to call people innocent, which could be because he wants to confuse us before the approaching forced lynch.
3. Yay- Didn't say a word yesterday. My strongest read, but we shouldn't lynch on a hunch when it is MYLO

Also, Khaos, I'm pretty sure I can't be both dead and alive, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't lynched yesterday :P

NO WAIT STOP! Ok, so I wasnt here yesterday because I had too much homework. So could someone recap what has happened? I only got the death part. Also i have something important to say: SOLON is NOT A COP. HE IS A SCOUT. Yea thats right, I mimicked him and this what hapend:
Me: I wanna be a cop
CM: pick the player
Me: er ok, i pick Solon
CM: You are now a scout
Me: WTF?!?!? Ok, I follow Zaradi
CM: plz wait... loading... loading... ok, he visited no one
So I was like Zaradi dont be mafia, and Solon you liar ( I think) (unless you said so before because I couldnt follow because I was too busy and didnt know what appened last D, in that case my bad)

So what happened when I was gone?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:25:40 PM
At 12/13/2013 9:14:47 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/13/2013 3:40:44 PM, SolonKR wrote:

NO WAIT STOP! Ok, so I wasnt here yesterday because I had too much homework. So could someone recap what has happened? I only got the death part. Also i have something important to say: SOLON is NOT A COP. HE IS A SCOUT. Yea thats right, I mimicked him and this what hapend:
Me: I wanna be a cop
CM: pick the player
Me: er ok, i pick Solon
CM: You are now a scout
Me: WTF?!?!? Ok, I follow Zaradi
CM: plz wait... loading... loading... ok, he visited no one
So I was like Zaradi dont be mafia, and Solon you liar ( I think) (unless you said so before because I couldnt follow because I was too busy and didnt know what appened last D, in that case my bad)

So what happened when I was gone?

Those are convenient things to claim when it's MYLO. My worries of being framed have come to fruition. I think the sensible thing to do now is
VTL Yay
Two mafia down, one to go.

I wouldn't normally do that, but when someone tries to get a blind lynch going when it's MYLO, it's too obvious.

Now, think about it. Why on earth would I have confirmed all of the people I did if I were mafia? I could have gotten mislynches if I had wanted to. Enough people are suspicious of Zaradi that I could have called him guilty. Aloke and Hats and I makes three people, and it would only take a mafia hammer to bring him down.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:32:37 PM
I wouldn't normally do that, but when someone tries to get a blind lynch going when it's MYLO, it's too obvious.

Now, think about it. Why on earth would I have confirmed all of the people I did if I were mafia? I could have gotten mislynches if I had wanted to. Enough people are suspicious of Zaradi that I could have called him guilty. Aloke and Hats and I makes three people, and it would only take a mafia hammer to bring him down.

No, seriously I was gone for DP because I was too busy in what we call LIFE
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:35:10 PM
and I didnt realize were in the MLM something, and I actually want town to win, im a good guy. Since this is the final one, dont make the mistake of lynching me. I know this sounds desperate, but you gots to trust me. Solon, your a scout. I'm also a scout because I copied you. and if I was here DP2 I wouldve said that you were a scout not a cop, and that would show that I knew that because I'm a mimic
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 9:37:11 PM
Either Solon will have

B) An innocent on Zaradi. In this scenario, that means I would most likely be lynched followed by Yay. That's if you assume I'm guilty. Again, if Yay's death is predetermined anyways, why would I not NK Solon insuring I live and giving us our ONLY chance for winning. Because of this, it should be safe to assume I'm town, meaning me, Zaradi, Solon, and Hats are town. This would leave Crypto and Yay as our mafia.

foo, you got that wrong, i aint da mafia, trust me, you got one lynch left, and yea. I forgot was I gonna say, plz hold