Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 1:13:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And a grim dusk wallowed on Endor.

Dead last DP:
FourTrouble you are Bao-Dur. You are one of the greatest minds to ever grace the galaxy. But brilliance comes at such a high cost; you will be presented with choices which will change the course of history itself. Your options are as follows:

x. Activate the Mass Shadow Generator (1x): Pick one player, if they are force sensitive you will cut them off from the force.

y. Shield Forge (unlimited): Your craftsmanship is better than the handmaiden's. Forge a shield which will protect a player for 1 night.

You win with the town.

Dead last NP:
AnDoctuir you are Brianna the HandMaiden Babe.

You babe, you hidden fruit you; oh man your conception was even forbidden. Those beautiful blue eyes, that bountiful, flowing silver hair" What are you even? An Echani Handmaiden? More like a Jedi, Echani, half-Maiden sexy beast. Oh god yeah.

a. 1x Seduce Target - They join you in a PM

b. 1x Throw Light Saber - Pick a target, kill it

c. 1x Touch the Force - Sense the force around you.

d. 1x Betray Aatris - Redirect Atris to you, your act of betrayal assures her retribution.

e. 1x Find the Droid - Reveal a random droid during the next DP.

f. 1x Find the Shadow Reactor

g. 1x Target player for Sex - Consequences Vary

h. 1x Echani Techniques - Redirect one players night action to another player.

i. 1x Summon The Shadow - Role Blocks a player

j. 1x Find HanHarr

k. 1x Find Mical the Disciple

l. 1x Destroy the shadow reactor

m. 1x Take It All Off - Unknown Consequences

You win with the town.

Living Players:
1. BuddaMoose
2. Glozone
3. F16
4. Hatstand
5. Khaos
6. Logic_On_Railz
7. Ore_Ele
8. Airmax

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. I will maintain the 6 day DP.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 1:19:09 PM
YEA!!!!
AnDoc is dead.

I fell compelled to no lynch to celebrate.
VTNL

...or, you know, because we are likely at LYLO.
My work here is, finally, done.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 1:35:06 PM
Khaos I was reading your beginner game thing btw, a barrel of laughs. Is that you on your road to recovery though, I wonder? You know, that sh*t about helping people? Modding mafia games gives you a kind of control over them though, might nullify that guilt perhaps, let you delude yourself into thinking you're not a complete tool. It's kind of like TUF being DDO's president. lol. Ahh, delusion.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 2:15:27 PM
At 1/4/2014 2:15:00 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Hey everybody, great news!!!

Yraelz has okayed me and AnDoc to be a hydra!!!

Just kidding.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 3:45:00 PM
Don't do anything rash till I get back later. Only got a few minutes before I go out to meet some friends, and I just saw this.

I have my role back, but I didn't get to use it last night. I'm shocked that FT and AnDoctuir were both town... that just goes to show you though - the town must play in a pro-town manner.

I'm very worried right now. Analysis when I come back in. OreEle, give out your results.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:26:52 PM
At 1/4/2014 3:45:00 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Don't do anything rash till I get back later. Only got a few minutes before I go out to meet some friends, and I just saw this.

I have my role back, but I didn't get to use it last night. I'm shocked that FT and AnDoctuir were both town... that just goes to show you though - the town must play in a pro-town manner.

I'm very worried right now. Analysis when I come back in. OreEle, give out your results.

I'm still waiting on them. I am supposed to get who visited my target, but the mod told me who my target visited by mistake. I pointed this out to him and I am currently waiting on the correction.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:31:39 PM
At 1/4/2014 4:26:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I'm still waiting on them. I am supposed to get who visited my target, but the mod told me who my target visited by mistake. I pointed this out to him and I am currently waiting on the correction.

Could the result be accurate, just worded incorrectly?
X visited Y, as opposed to X was visited by Y.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:34:33 PM
At 1/4/2014 4:31:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

They shouldn't be. I should have seen at least one visit of Logic getting his powers back. That is, presuming that he needed to visit his target to get the powers back.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:36:06 PM
At 1/4/2014 4:34:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

They shouldn't be. I should have seen at least one visit of Logic getting his powers back. That is, presuming that he needed to visit his target to get the powers back.

I think I get what you're saying.
However, how do we know Logic is telling the truth?
Did he claim lie detector? NP1, loses his ability, NP2 gains it, can use it NP3 to get a guilty... at LYLO/MYLO.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:50:19 PM
At 1/4/2014 4:36:06 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Did he claim lie detector? NP1, loses his ability, NP2 gains it, can use it NP3 to get a guilty... at LYLO/MYLO.

That is a risk. But the person that "stole" his role is still alive for us to interrogate, who will be outed once I get my clarification. The only way I can see this being a mafia ploy would be for both of them to be mafia. But since I saw one of them visit Logic the previous night, that would require one of them to have a mafia role that is beneficial to the mafia to be targeting other mafia.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 4:51:52 PM
At 1/4/2014 4:50:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/4/2014 4:36:06 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

That is a risk. But the person that "stole" his role is still alive for us to interrogate, who will be outed once I get my clarification. The only way I can see this being a mafia ploy would be for both of them to be mafia. But since I saw one of them visit Logic the previous night, that would require one of them to have a mafia role that is beneficial to the mafia to be targeting other mafia.

Yraelz, could the force spirits be causing this?
Would an investigation see said spirits?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:48:23 AM
Let's get some things straight.

Firstly, I don't regret FT's death, stupid as it sounds. When players mislead and lie to the town, they die. We can't have it any other way. I am interested that the Mafia killed AnDoctuir though.

Secondly, Khaos, I may have lost my ability NP 1 but I did get a result out of it first - Glozone is town aligned. How do you know I'm telling the truth? You don't, but I'm got a person who can verify my role. If you want to call me Mafia you must call him Mafia as well. Furthermore, I refer you to my post where I claimed my character and such. I don't think my affiliation is under too much question, or you're being very generous in your praise of my abilities as Mafia

OreEle, once you get your 'clarification' I want you to out all your results. You reveal who visited me NP 1 and I verify it. As to why you may not have seen any visits last night - I'd have to see your results to know if that's correct - but this 2nd person cancelled a 'force bond' with me; I didn't act to get my powers back, so to speak. My role was 'returned' to me, to quote Yraelz.

I want to hear from F-16, Airmax and Glozone. Having 3 players virtually silent is going to get us killed. To win we need their activity and some smart thinking.

As for this DP, we need to plan. Do we want a mass role claim and then choose to lynch somebody, or do we wish to no lynch? The benefits of delaying are that we'll have more investigative roles to work with. The downside is that our investigators may be killed off in the night.

I'm waiting on OreEle releasing his results before we proceed further.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 1:01:45 AM
At 1/5/2014 12:48:23 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Let's get some things straight.

Firstly, I don't regret FT's death, stupid as it sounds. When players mislead and lie to the town, they die. We can't have it any other way. I am interested that the Mafia killed AnDoctuir though.

Secondly, Khaos, I may have lost my ability NP 1 but I did get a result out of it first - Glozone is town aligned. How do you know I'm telling the truth? You don't, but I'm got a person who can verify my role. If you want to call me Mafia you must call him Mafia as well. Furthermore, I refer you to my post where I claimed my character and such. I don't think my affiliation is under too much question, or you're being very generous in your praise of my abilities as Mafia

OreEle, once you get your 'clarification' I want you to out all your results. You reveal who visited me NP 1 and I verify it. As to why you may not have seen any visits last night - I'd have to see your results to know if that's correct - but this 2nd person cancelled a 'force bond' with me; I didn't act to get my powers back, so to speak. My role was 'returned' to me, to quote Yraelz.

I want to hear from F-16, Airmax and Glozone. Having 3 players virtually silent is going to get us killed. To win we need their activity and some smart thinking.

As for this DP, we need to plan. Do we want a mass role claim and then choose to lynch somebody, or do we wish to no lynch? The benefits of delaying are that we'll have more investigative roles to work with. The downside is that our investigators may be killed off in the night.

I'm waiting on OreEle releasing his results before we proceed further.

I haven't received clarification, but I'm going to out my results so far, since they've basically already been outed and it will help to spark conversation.

DP1, I target Logic and saw that Buddha had visited him. This was basically outed since Buddha claimed "The Exile" in a way that seems extremely honest (his "Hey did anyone else not get an actual character? I'm just some exile"). If you google Force Bond with KOTOR2, you'll see that this was only with the Exile. While this fits with his role, the name of the power doesn't quite fit with the power itself, though that might be being too much of a perfectionist.

Of course, I watched Buddha last night, since Logic stated that if the person dies, I'm gonna be a target, so I presumed that mafia may have cracked my rather pathetic code and killed him to shift blame towards me.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 11:17:15 AM
I can confirm that I did force bond with Logic NP1. I can also confirm that Logic is actually an LD, which honestly maked him obvs town, which makes Glo obvs town by extension of Logics results.

The way Ore handled the outting of his info so as not to actually out me has assuaged my concerns for now as well in regarfd to him. This leaves:

- Khaos
- Airmax
- F-16
- Hatstand

As the remaining suspects to lynch. If mafia are located within these four, and its highly likely they are, we are in a dang good spot right now.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 11:47:42 AM
At 1/5/2014 11:17:15 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
I can confirm that I did force bond with Logic NP1. I can also confirm that Logic is actually an LD, which honestly maked him obvs town, which makes Glo obvs town by extension of Logics results.

The way Ore handled the outting of his info so as not to actually out me has assuaged my concerns for now as well in regarfd to him. This leaves:

- Khaos
- Airmax
- F-16
- Hatstand

As the remaining suspects to lynch. If mafia are located within these four, and its highly likely they are, we are in a dang good spot right now.

So, should we lynch on of these four, or no lynch?
I think there are three mafia, so chances are good, if we are right.
I am town.
Airmax has been AWOL, which is annoying, although, perhaps, he's been silenced??? (a stretch, but a possibility) Logic could investigate him now that he has his role back.

Hat, maybe, because I really didn't like her hammer vote on LM DP1. It is unlike her, but I've never seen her do it as town or scum.

F-16, of the three, is most likely to be scum, IMO.
His saddening (and coming on as soon as FT did) over FT's wagon could be either town or scum motivated, since he believes FT was town or was town read as scum hardcore, respectively.
His suspicion on me was strange at the end of last DP, since my vote was largely in part to the lying about the existence of this shadow generator. I don't see why that isn't red flag when one hydra denies the existence of a role, and the other says it is their role.
F-16 still town read FT, after FT was hardcore going after Budda, who seemed obviously town via LM's flip.
Lastly, FT's townread of F-16 after one post was predicated on a test they have adopted, which F-16 began the test by asking if they would crush the mafia. The fact that F-16 would begin that discussion is null at best, and confirmation bias of FT's part, IMO.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 11:51:41 AM
1. BuddaMoose
2. Glozone
3. F16
4. Hatstand
5. Khaos
6. Logic_On_Railz
7. Ore_Ele
8. Airmax

I think Budda is town hardcore, given LM's flip.
He is confirming Logic's role.
Logic copped Glozone.

That is our town block.
I am town, and Ore has confirmed Budda.
So, that leaves F-16, Hat, and Airmax as mafia.
GG.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:05:17 PM
At this point it is probably best to target one of the inactives. I'm gonna go back and re-read DP2 to see if I can find any motivation for the mafia targeting Badger. He seemed like a likely target for a lynch this DP, so I don't see their logic in killing him.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:09:19 PM
Well, being that if there are three mafia, we are at MYLO, caution would say to NL. However, even if we NL, we're still prolly going to be left with the same choice tomorrow, barring Ore watching the NK.

If there are but two mafia, a distinct possbility, but less likely than three, we're safe to lynch and even if we're wrong, the game still goes on.

As of the moment i think the best course of action would be a mass full claim of the remaining players yet to do so who havent already, or are not eother obvs town, or very likely to be so.

In other words, the people on the list of the top four suspects.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:12:06 PM
Pre-claiming my list of preferred lynches, from most preferred(1) to least preferred(4) is:

1) Hatstand
2) F-16
3) Khaos
4) Airmax
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 3:49:01 PM
Yaz confirmed that he just got some words backwards. No one visited Buddha last night.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 8:30:57 PM
VTL hatstand
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 8:36:36 PM
At 1/5/2014 8:30:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL hatstand

Why is she your strongest scum (or least town) read?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 11:10:21 PM
This is madness. We couldn't even lynch a single person based on the no. people who haven't posted so far this DP, let alone lynch people if the Mafia decided to try and resist being lynched...

OreEle is right and Budda was the mystery man. So, we now know for certain that I'm town - and by extension Glozone is as well. Budda and OreEle are both fairly town and off the table for lynching for obvious reasons.

Now, I want a mass role + character claim ASAP. There is no reason for anybody to hide information.