Jump to topic:

Clash of Clans

icebob99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2014 2:25:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys I want to get a general consensus of who plays CoC here. Its a pretty sweet game and I was wondering who else played it.

If you want to look me up, I am icebob99, a clan elder in teraqnoir3, level 52, TH 7, and have all my walls at level 6! I hope this gets some responses because a lot of people play it. And maybe later we could start a DDO clan...
An NFL Lincoln-Douglas debater resides here! And a master violinist as well, not kidding ;)
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 4:12:55 AM
Can't believe this was your first post.
And I could get level 6 walls, in no time.
- Official "'Shinigami" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.
icebob99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 11:45:20 AM
Yes, I just came to the community a couple days ago, it seemed diverse, so I checked to see who played Clash. I'm not sure if I will be hanging out too much in the forums, I prefer to debate Lincoln-Douglas style in the philosophy section of debates.

I agree, level 6 walls are easy, but they weren't when I was TH 6, although once I dedicated all my gold, they went in half a week :). Right now I'm working on my level 7 walls, they're going slower but at a decent pace.

PS I changed my clan, I am now in legend of clash. We felt we weren't being treated right as a feeder so we seceded.
An NFL Lincoln-Douglas debater resides here! And a master violinist as well, not kidding ;)
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 6:14:01 PM
lol
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2014 11:01:17 AM
Never heard of the game. I might check this out.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheBigF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 1:21:04 PM
At 1/8/2014 11:01:17 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Never heard of the game. I might check this out.

It's not that bad. It's on iOS. Android maybe