Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ERB Mafia - DP3

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:22:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Died in the night:

TN05

Cat in the Hat - "I would not could not on a boat read any of those boring a$$ plays you wrote"
You are the BELOVED PRINCESS. If you are killed in the night, the next NP will be skipped. If you are lynched in the day, the next DP will be skipped. You win with the mafia.

Lynched DP2:
DetectableNinja

Hal 9000 - "I'll beat your a$$ at chess and Jeopardy"
You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night, you can select one target and roleblock them. You win with the mafia.

Previously dead:
Yay - Peaceful Protester - Town - NP1

Living Players:
1. Solon
2. lannan13
3.Aloke (replacing NotReallySmart)
4.Bullish
5. Beginner
6. Lucky
7. Zaradi
8. TUF
9. bsh1 has been revived
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:38:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Zaradi. I targeted TN05 to die and Zaradi to be confirmed. Zaradi wasn't confirmed, ergo he is mafia.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:38:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 12:38:13 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
VTL Zaradi. I targeted TN05 to die and Zaradi to be confirmed. Zaradi wasn't confirmed, ergo he is mafia.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:39:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Also, either TN05 targeted a PGO or the mafia NK failed and Zaradi is the serial killer.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:48:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Apparently I have been revived. I am now Vanilla, however.

I can't post much right now, but I'll be more active later today.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 12:57:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I claim Clint Eastwood.

I am a JOAT with limited shots of the following abilities (I have more but not saying them yet):
Vig
Watch
Track
BP

I killed yay and TN05, and I watched Lucky on DP1.

I encourage more claims.
0x5f3759df
Aloke
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:00:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 12:39:59 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Also, either TN05 targeted a PGO or the mafia NK failed and Zaradi is the serial killer.

VTL Zaradi.

I got a message this NP. It said "I am going to vig kill TN05 tonight and Solon tomorrow night. I also killed Yay."(paraphrased a bit)

If that really is the vig, then I don't know how he gained the ability to message people or why he decided to message me, but w/e. Maybe it's one shot? I guess he can explain when he claims.
Iflyhigh
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:02:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:00:41 PM, Aloke wrote:
I got a message this NP. It said "I am going to vig kill TN05 tonight and Solon tomorrow night. I also killed Yay."(paraphrased a bit)

If that really is the vig, then I don't know how he gained the ability to message people or why he decided to message me, but w/e. Maybe it's one shot? I guess he can explain when he claims.

What?
0x5f3759df
Aloke
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:03:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 12:57:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
I claim Clint Eastwood.

I am a JOAT with limited shots of the following abilities (I have more but not saying them yet):
Vig
Watch
Track
BP

I killed yay and TN05, and I watched Lucky on DP1.

I encourage more claims.

You can use more than one ability during a NP?
Iflyhigh
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:04:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:03:26 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 12:57:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
You can use more than one ability during a NP?

Yes.
0x5f3759df
Aloke
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:13:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:02:57 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:00:41 PM, Aloke wrote:
I got a message this NP. It said "I am going to vig kill TN05 tonight and Solon tomorrow night. I also killed Yay."(paraphrased a bit)

If that really is the vig, then I don't know how he gained the ability to message people or why he decided to message me, but w/e. Maybe it's one shot? I guess he can explain when he claims.

What?

What what? Did you not send the message?
Iflyhigh
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:13:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 12:57:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
I claim Clint Eastwood.

I am a JOAT with limited shots of the following abilities (I have more but not saying them yet):
Vig
Watch
Track
BP

I killed yay and TN05, and I watched Lucky on DP1.

I encourage more claims.

I believe you for now, because if you are scum then you bussed DNinja pretty hard, but why haven't the mafia had an NK yet?
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Aloke
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:17:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:13:22 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I believe you for now, because if you are scum then you bussed DNinja pretty hard, but why haven't the mafia had an NK yet?

Both Yay and Bsh1 was killed NP1. I'm assuming Bsh1 was the mafia night kill. We probably just have a doctor who made a good judgement call.
Iflyhigh
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:18:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:17:24 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:13:22 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I believe you for now, because if you are scum then you bussed DNinja pretty hard, but why haven't the mafia had an NK yet?

Both Yay and Bsh1 was killed NP1. I'm assuming Bsh1 was the mafia night kill. We probably just have a doctor who made a good judgement call.

Bsh1 was lynched, I believe.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:20:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:18:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:17:24 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:13:22 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I believe you for now, because if you are scum then you bussed DNinja pretty hard, but why haven't the mafia had an NK yet?

Both Yay and Bsh1 was killed NP1. I'm assuming Bsh1 was the mafia night kill. We probably just have a doctor who made a good judgement call.

Bsh1 was lynched, I believe.

There was no lynch on DP1. I killed Yay NP1, and bsh1 died NP1, we lynched DNinja with one less vote than necessary, and I killed TN05 last NP.
0x5f3759df
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:20:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As per Lucky's results, I honestly don't have an answer for that. What am I supposed to say, he's wrong? The only evidence I can back that up with is my word against his, which is hardly going to work.

Anyway, if it helps at all my role is confirmable. I'm Bulletproof.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Aloke
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:23:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:18:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:17:24 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:13:22 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I believe you for now, because if you are scum then you bussed DNinja pretty hard, but why haven't the mafia had an NK yet?

Both Yay and Bsh1 was killed NP1. I'm assuming Bsh1 was the mafia night kill. We probably just have a doctor who made a good judgement call.

Bsh1 was lynched, I believe.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
Iflyhigh
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:24:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:23:43 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:18:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:17:24 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:13:22 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
I believe you for now, because if you are scum then you bussed DNinja pretty hard, but why haven't the mafia had an NK yet?

Both Yay and Bsh1 was killed NP1. I'm assuming Bsh1 was the mafia night kill. We probably just have a doctor who made a good judgement call.

Bsh1 was lynched, I believe.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

I stand corrected.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:26:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We should lynch Zaradi. I doubt that mafia has another roleblocker.

If Zaradi flips town, we have an extra lynch to kill Lucky.
0x5f3759df
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:27:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I mean, if you guys wanna lynch me go for it. But a mafia bulletproof doesn't make any sense, and there's no real harm in testing my claim so long as we find a second lynch target. If I'm telling the truth, my role gets confirmed and, ergo since mafia BP is highly unlikely, I get confirmed. If I'm lying, I'm dead anyway and Mestari gets to confirm someone else since the vig will be on me.

Let's keep hunting.

I want answers from I think it was Beginner (it was either Beginner or Solon) as to why if Lannan is scum I'm scum, and why he thinks lannan is scum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:32:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:27:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I mean, if you guys wanna lynch me go for it. But a mafia bulletproof doesn't make any sense, and there's no real harm in testing my claim so long as we find a second lynch target. If I'm telling the truth, my role gets confirmed and, ergo since mafia BP is highly unlikely, I get confirmed. If I'm lying, I'm dead anyway and Mestari gets to confirm someone else since the vig will be on me.

This np is being skipped, so you want us to go through two lynches before getting to you?

Let's keep hunting.

I want answers from I think it was Beginner (it was either Beginner or Solon) as to why if Lannan is scum I'm scum, and why he thinks lannan is scum.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:33:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:32:35 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:27:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I mean, if you guys wanna lynch me go for it. But a mafia bulletproof doesn't make any sense, and there's no real harm in testing my claim so long as we find a second lynch target. If I'm telling the truth, my role gets confirmed and, ergo since mafia BP is highly unlikely, I get confirmed. If I'm lying, I'm dead anyway and Mestari gets to confirm someone else since the vig will be on me.

This np is being skipped, so you want us to go through two lynches before getting to you?

Even if we mislynch twice it's still not worth for me if I'm scum. Why would I lie?

Let's keep hunting.

I want answers from I think it was Beginner (it was either Beginner or Solon) as to why if Lannan is scum I'm scum, and why he thinks lannan is scum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:50:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:20:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
As per Lucky's results, I honestly don't have an answer for that. What am I supposed to say, he's wrong? The only evidence I can back that up with is my word against his, which is hardly going to work.

Anyway, if it helps at all my role is confirmable. I'm Bulletproof.

VTL Zaradi
Dninja appears to have tried to roleblock Lucky. Ergo, Lucky is what he claims to be > ergo you are mafia.
Lannan should be the next vig kill, and solon the check.
Senpai has noticed you.
Aloke
Posts: 433
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:51:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:27:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I mean, if you guys wanna lynch me go for it. But a mafia bulletproof doesn't make any sense, and there's no real harm in testing my claim so long as we find a second lynch target. If I'm telling the truth, my role gets confirmed and, ergo since mafia BP is highly unlikely, I get confirmed. If I'm lying, I'm dead anyway and Mestari gets to confirm someone else since the vig will be on me.

If you're scum, then we could burn through two more mislynches(since we don't have a NP), before the vig can finally NK you. Or you might actually be Bulletproof which still isn't affiliation confirmation. I'll admit it's a rare scum-sided role, but it's a possibility if we actually have a vig and a town JOAT with multiple killing abilities. It's not unheard to see mafia have a protective role, and I even think I distinctly remember reading a game on this site that had a mafia doctor.

If you're town, then we only mislynch once.

It's just not worth the risk keeping you alive. Just out of curiosity, why are you still treating Lucky as town? How can he possible be town if you are town?
Iflyhigh
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:11:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:51:28 PM, Aloke wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:27:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I mean, if you guys wanna lynch me go for it. But a mafia bulletproof doesn't make any sense, and there's no real harm in testing my claim so long as we find a second lynch target. If I'm telling the truth, my role gets confirmed and, ergo since mafia BP is highly unlikely, I get confirmed. If I'm lying, I'm dead anyway and Mestari gets to confirm someone else since the vig will be on me.

If you're scum, then we could burn through two more mislynches(since we don't have a NP), before the vig can finally NK you. Or you might actually be Bulletproof which still isn't affiliation confirmation. I'll admit it's a rare scum-sided role, but it's a possibility if we actually have a vig and a town JOAT with multiple killing abilities. It's not unheard to see mafia have a protective role, and I even think I distinctly remember reading a game on this site that had a mafia doctor.

If you're town, then we only mislynch once.

It's just not worth the risk keeping you alive. Just out of curiosity, why are you still treating Lucky as town? How can he possible be town if you are town?

Why would outting results that contradict what my role PM says automatically mean he's scum? I admit the thought has crossed my mind but his play thus far has been literally 100% town, so I'm searching for another reason.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:11:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Btw Zarad, Lannan is scummy because his behavior/content is a contradiction in and of itself. Think about it. lannan VTL's TN05 for a claim when TN05 had already claimed. This is a very clear sign of Lannan not paying attention to the game.

So P1 - Lannan is hardly playing at all

Now look at Lannan's vote on Lucky. Look at his reasoning. Lannan's 'logic' : Lucky is supposedly the only season 3 character, he is the black sheep, he should be voted for lynch. Ignoring the faulty reasoning aside, look carefully at his reasoning. Somehow, despite his utter ignorance, Lannan is aware of such a minute detail as Lucky's character being in season 3. Here's where it clicked for me after having gone through this a couple times. If Lannan were paying attention to Lucky's character, AND had done this research himself, all indicatives point to him being active town, which, based on his vote on TN05 for TN05's role claim, he is not. This is a massive contradiction. Such a detail as Lucky's character being not just from season 3, but the ONLY one from season 3 coming from Lannan is completely and utterly incomprehensible based on Lannan's behavior overall.

So P1 - Lannan isn't paying much attention to game
and P2 - Not playing the game, Lannan does enough research on each and every character claim to find Lucky as the only season 3 character. Lannan also somehow forgets TN05's claim despite having supposedly done research on each and every character to find Lukcy's character to be the only season 3 character.

Hypothesis - the idea that Lucky was the only season 3 character did not originate from Lannan, but from another source. The source I am pointing to is the scum chat. Lannan is mafia.

From here, I went back through a few posts since I remembered someone else who mentioned the one season 3 character and VOILA - ZARADI. There you have it Zaradi. It's the reason I think Lannan is mafia and that you are tied with him. It's also the reason I fos solon.

Another point I just came up with - the only way to confirm Lucky as the singular season 3 claim would be to look up every single one of the character claims given. Now, Lannan most probably did not do this (which is why he is most probably mafia), but Zaradi, you most probably did do this based on your post opening on the previous day. If you were apt enough to find that one season 3 character, you should be able to remember who it was. You're trying to pretend not remembering who it was is pretty weird to be honest. Then there's the fact that you looked through each and every individual character claim. There are two potential purported reasons - you are town and are trying to look into fake claims (which, based on my own mentality which basically didn't bother yet) OR you are mafia looking into fake claims, meaning that you are using the general pattern of claims (with the real claims as templates) to contrive a fake claim. Anywho, that's all I have so far. Lannan should be killed.
Senpai has noticed you.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:12:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:50:56 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/13/2014 1:20:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
As per Lucky's results, I honestly don't have an answer for that. What am I supposed to say, he's wrong? The only evidence I can back that up with is my word against his, which is hardly going to work.

Anyway, if it helps at all my role is confirmable. I'm Bulletproof.

VTL Zaradi
Dninja appears to have tried to roleblock Lucky. Ergo, Lucky is what he claims to be > ergo you are mafia.
Lannan should be the next vig kill, and solon the check.

Why do you claim this?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...