Total Posts:131|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners Mafia 19.2: DP2

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:27:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT:

NightCats - You are the Innocent Child (virgin + innocent...I'm sensing a theme here, though it was all random, lol...) At the start of DP3, you will be mod-confirmed as winning with the town. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS:

Pots
TheBigF
Lannan
Jopo
Yay
DudeStop
Crypto
Solon

GRAVEYARD

NightCats

With 8 living players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 5:00pm DDO time, on 1/21/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
NOTC is replacing Pots.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:34:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Poor Cats XD

VTL NOTC for the same reason I voted for Bsh yesterday. I want a more specific soft-claim before Crypto reports his result.

Also, the fact that only one person died during the night would suggest that either someone was successful in blocking one of the night kills, or that our TP is a survivor.

If there is a survivor out there, you should make yourself known.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:43:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:34:14 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Poor Cats XD

VTL NOTC for the same reason I voted for Bsh yesterday. I want a more specific soft-claim before Crypto reports his result.

Also, the fact that only one person died during the night would suggest that either someone was successful in blocking one of the night kills, or that our TP is a survivor.

If there is a survivor out there, you should make yourself known.

Wat?
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:45:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

NightCats (1/5) - Solon
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:47:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:34:14 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Poor Cats XD

VTL NOTC for the same reason I voted for Bsh yesterday. I want a more specific soft-claim before Crypto reports his result.

Also, the fact that only one person died during the night would suggest that either someone was successful in blocking one of the night kills, or that our TP is a survivor.

If there is a survivor out there, you should make yourself known.

That he held back on the vanilla? Didn't he end up being that though? (Same thing basically...)
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:52:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:34:14 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Poor Cats XD

VTL NOTC for the same reason I voted for Bsh yesterday. I want a more specific soft-claim before Crypto reports his result.

Also, the fact that only one person died during the night would suggest that either someone was successful in blocking one of the night kills, or that our TP is a survivor.

If there is a survivor out there, you should make yourself known.

Wait, ignore that other post. It was stupid...

VTL NOTLC
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:53:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:52:02 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/19/2014 5:34:14 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Poor Cats XD

VTL NOTC for the same reason I voted for Bsh yesterday. I want a more specific soft-claim before Crypto reports his result.

Also, the fact that only one person died during the night would suggest that either someone was successful in blocking one of the night kills, or that our TP is a survivor.

If there is a survivor out there, you should make yourself known.

Wait, ignore that other post. It was stupid...

VTL NOTLC

Why.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:58:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:52:36 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/19/2014 5:50:45 PM, DudeStop wrote:
How's life?

Did you hardclaim yesterday?

Remind me on what that is?

I made the claim that I am the tracker. I found that Crypto visited pots.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:59:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:47:22 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
I don't have a fvcking clue as to why Pots softed like a dumbass, buuuut.

I think he was going for this.

I AM THE VIG

What exactly do you mean when you say you "think" he was going for that?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:59:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:58:06 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/19/2014 5:52:36 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/19/2014 5:50:45 PM, DudeStop wrote:
How's life?

Did you hardclaim yesterday?

Remind me on what that is?

I made the claim that I am the tracker. I found that Crypto visited pots.

I see.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 5:59:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK guys, i will now blow your minds now...
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 6:00:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:59:17 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 1/19/2014 5:47:22 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
I don't have a fvcking clue as to why Pots softed like a dumbass, buuuut.

I think he was going for this.

I AM THE VIG

What exactly do you mean when you say you "think" he was going for that?

Like what part of the website he was talking about.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 6:00:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 5:59:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
OK guys, i will now blow your minds now...

I waited 26 seconds... What!?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 6:02:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 6:02:06 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/19/2014 6:00:54 PM, yay842 wrote:
AM THE SERlAL KILLER

VTL YAY

No you're not.

oh really? why is that? ARE YOU THE SERIAL KILLER? NO, I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE I AM
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 6:04:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

NightCats (1/5) - DudeStop
Yay (2/5) - Yay, Solon
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 6:04:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 6:02:44 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/19/2014 6:02:06 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/19/2014 6:00:54 PM, yay842 wrote:
AM THE SERlAL KILLER

VTL YAY

No you're not.

oh really? why is that? ARE YOU THE SERIAL KILLER? NO, I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE I AM

How many serial killers are their per a game? Who did you *try* to kill?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 6:05:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 6:04:46 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/19/2014 6:02:44 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/19/2014 6:02:06 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/19/2014 6:00:54 PM, yay842 wrote:
AM THE SERlAL KILLER

VTL YAY

No you're not.

oh really? why is that? ARE YOU THE SERIAL KILLER? NO, I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE I AM

How many serial killers are their per a game? Who did you *try* to kill?

CATS :)
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...