Beginner's Mafia 19.3: DP2

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 12:38:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Solon - You are Han Solo. You are a cad. You smuggle spice around the galaxy, but have finally found some degree of loyalty in the Rebel Alliance. Because you can do a bit of everything, from fighting, to piloting, to mechanics, to commanding, you are the Jack-of-All-Trades (JOAT.) You have the following 1-shot abilities: Roleblocker, Lookout, and Redirector. You win with the mafia.

GRAVEYARD

SolonKR

LIVING PLAYERS

NightCats
Crypto
Lannan
Jopo
Yay
DudeStop
TheBigF
Pots

With 8 players left, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
DP ends at 12:30pm on 1/26/14.

May The Force Be With You, Always!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:04:36 PM
In Dp1 Solon defended Dudestop and wanted to lynch me and Lannan. That Town reads both me and Lannan and basically confirms Dudestop as scum.

VTL Dudestop
Nolite Timere
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:37:57 PM
At 1/24/2014 1:04:36 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
In Dp1 Solon defended Dudestop and wanted to lynch me and Lannan. That Town reads both me and Lannan and basically confirms Dudestop as scum.

VTL Dudestop

Well no. I'm the tracker: Comparable to how Darth Maul four the whereabouts of Queen Amidala... I tried to follow you Crypto, but it failed. You never gave any facts, you just have a theory that's already been disproven.

We also have the problem here now that I wouldn't kill off someone trying to defend me...
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:45:35 PM
At 1/24/2014 1:37:57 PM, DudeStop wrote:

VTL Dudestop

Well no. I'm the tracker: Comparable to how Darth Maul four the whereabouts of Queen Amidala... I tried to follow you Crypto, but it failed. You never gave any facts, you just have a theory that's already been disproven.

We also have the problem here now that I wouldn't kill off someone trying to defend me...

ehhh. vtl Dude

Darth Maul? lol.
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:46:49 PM
At 1/24/2014 1:45:35 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:

VTL Dudestop

ehhh. vtl Dude

Darth Maul? lol.

That's my character... Why would you lynch me?
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:49:25 PM
OK!

So the fact that Solon was a good guy and yet mafia proves that goodVs. Evil isn't a theme here.

I VTL Jopo
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:49:48 PM
At 1/24/2014 1:49:25 PM, DudeStop wrote:
OK!

So the fact that Solon was a good guy and yet mafia proves that goodVs. Evil isn't a theme here.

: I VTL Jopo
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:03:54 PM
At 1/24/2014 1:49:25 PM, DudeStop wrote:
OK!

I VTL Jopo

Not necessary.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:06:58 PM
So we have a vigilante. Don't VTL anyone right now, we need the time. I propose that everyone report their night actions.

I didn't do anything.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:08:51 PM
At 1/24/2014 1:46:49 PM, DudeStop wrote:

VTL Dudestop

ehhh. vtl Dude

Darth Maul? lol.

Solon tied you pretty closely with himself. That is suspicious. Not lynchworthy, but suspicious.

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:44:26 PM

VTL Dudestop

Have you watched StarWars?

DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:48:28 PM
At 1/24/2014 2:08:51 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/24/2014 1:46:49 PM, DudeStop wrote:

VTL Dudestop

ehhh. vtl Dude

Darth Maul? lol.

Solon tied you pretty closely with himself. That is suspicious. Not lynchworthy, but suspicious.

Sure. Or he was just going with the crowd because most were saying I'm innocent.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:51:58 PM
Okay, questions. Why is Solon dead? More importantly, why is Solon the only one dead? Mafia do not kill their own. Where is the scum NK? I remember reading that some roles make a townie look scum even after death, and it is not clarified until the endgame. Is hats still advisor here?

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:54:58 PM

VTL Dudestop

Have you seen the movies?

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 6:38:47 PM
VOTE COUNT

DudeStop (2/5) - Crypto, NOTC
Jopo - (1/5) - DudeStop
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 8:43:38 PM
At 1/24/2014 8:32:05 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
I will add that we have a ml.

Ml?

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 8:47:55 PM
Okay so I think dudes justification is fake. Maul never tracked Amidala he tracked the Jedi. While tracker is an excellent role for that character, I think bsh knows his StarWars enough that he would not make that mistake. Therefore, I VTL dude.

jopo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 8:55:37 PM
At 1/24/2014 8:47:55 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Okay so I think dudes justification is fake. Maul never tracked Amidala he tracked the Jedi. While tracker is an excellent role for that character, I think bsh knows his StarWars enough that he would not make that mistake. Therefore, I VTL dude.:

I agree with the reasoning all though technically dude wouldn't be able to paraphrase or anything so while I fos him I'm holding out on voting him cause that would put four on him and if he is town maf could hammer - do we wanna gather more info first? At the very least to guide power roles more if not to find scim?
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:01:05 PM
At 1/24/2014 8:55:37 PM, jopo wrote:
Okay so I think dudes justification is fake. Maul never tracked Amidala he tracked the Jedi. While tracker is an excellent role for that character, I think bsh knows his StarWars enough that he would not make that mistake. Therefore, I VTL dude.:

I agree with the reasoning all though technically dude wouldn't be able to paraphrase
or anything so while I fos him I'm holding out on voting him cause that would put four on him and if he is town maf could hammer - do we wanna gather more info first? At the very least to guide power roles more if not to find scim?

I don't follow. Why would he not be able to paraphrase?

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:03:26 PM
At 1/24/2014 9:01:05 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I agree with the reasoning all though technically dude wouldn't be able to paraphrase
or anything so while I fos him I'm holding out on voting him cause that would put four on him and if he is town maf could hammer - do we wanna gather more info first? At the very least to guide power roles more if not to find scim?

I don't follow. Why would he not be able to paraphrase?

My PM is pretty short. It might be that there isn't enough for a paraphrase/
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:11:01 PM
Okay so I think dudes justification is fake. Maul never tracked Amidala he tracked the Jedi. While tracker is an excellent role for that character, I think bsh knows his StarWars enough that he would not make that mistake. Therefore, I VTL dude.

http://starwars.wikia.com...(Darth_Maul)

Awkward.
jopo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:16:42 PM
At 1/24/2014 9:01:05 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

I don't follow. Why would he not be able to paraphrase?:
We're not allowed to direct copy and we have to be careful for that, especially dude. I still think it's wonky, I'm just mostly interested in looking for more leads and foses
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 10:01:54 PM
At 1/24/2014 9:11:01 PM, DudeStop wrote:

Awkward.

This has nothing to do with your character.

DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 10:10:43 PM
At 1/24/2014 10:01:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Awkward.

Go to the page and click Confrontation link towards top..
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 10:23:59 PM
At 1/24/2014 10:10:43 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/24/2014 10:01:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Awkward.

Go to the page and click Confrontation link towards top..

Exactly. He was trailing the Jedi. Not Amidala.