Total Posts:284|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Fandom Mafia Dp2

Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:01:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Living players:

1. NOTC
2. Solon
3. Yraelz/Ft
4. Vmpire
5. Yay
6. TS-387
7. Ore_Ele
8. XLAV
9. HCP
10. Lucky
11. Khaos

Dead players:

Bsh1: You are Crowley from Supernatural. You are a JOAT. You have three 1x abilities: roleblock, strongman, and ninja. You win with the mafia.

Seventhprofessor: You are Radagast the Brown from The Hobbit. You are a role cop. You win with the town.

With 11 living players it takes 6 votes to lynch. The Dp will last 72 hours unless an extension is requested. Plurality lynching is not in effect.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:10:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I told you all that Vmpire was innocent. I also told you that 7th was innocent. You're welcome for the Bsh1 kill. VTL Khaos. This lynch is easy. Mafia either has a 1-shot bus driver and a goon, or two goons remaining, and the town can determine whether I am a serial killer or vigilante after we lynch Khaos and it becomes safe, even essential, for everybody to full-claim.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:11:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/25/2014 11:01:24 PM, Noumena wrote:
Living players:

1. NOTC
2. Solon
3. Yraelz/Ft
4. Vmpire
5. Yay
6. TS-387
7. Ore_Ele
8. XLAV
9. HCP
10. Lucky
11. Khaos

Dead players:

Bsh1: You are Crowley from Supernatural. You are a JOAT. You have three 1x abilities: roleblock, strongman, and ninja. You win with the mafia.

Seventhprofessor: You are Radagast the Brown from The Hobbit. You are a role cop. You win with the town.

With 11 living players it takes 6 votes to lynch. The Dp will last 72 hours unless an extension is requested. Plurality lynching is not in effect.

You might want to fix that.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:15:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh sorry about that.

Living players:

1. NOTC
2. Solon
3. Yraelz/Ft
5. Yay
6. TS-387
7. Ore_Ele
8. XLAV
9. HCP
10. Lucky
11. Khaos

Dead players:

Vmpire: You are Tauriel from The Hobbit. You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

Bsh1: You are Crowley from Supernatural. You are a JOAT. You have three 1x abilities: roleblock, strongman, and ninja. You win with the mafia.

Seventhprofessor: You are Radagast the Brown from The Hobbit. You are a role cop. You win with the town.

With 10 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:31:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Claim List

1. NOTC- Molly Hooper (Sherlock)
2. Solon- Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
3. Yraelz/Ft
4. Yay- Amy Pond (Doctor Who)
5. TS-387
6. Ore_Ele- Aragorn (LotR)
7. XLAV- Spock (Star Trek)
8. HCP
9. Lucky - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones), Vigilante
10. Khaos - ??? (Supernatural), Vanilla (Soft-claimed power role)

Dead

1. Vmpire - Tauriel (Hobbit), Vanilla
2. Bsh1 - Crowley (Supernatural), JOAT
3. 7th - Radagast the Brown (Hobbit), Role Cop
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:34:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Social, do you mind asking around for replacements for HCP/TS-387? If you didn't give 7th his result, you could bring him back in.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:34:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/25/2014 11:15:29 PM, Noumena wrote:
Oh sorry about that.

Living players:

1. NOTC
2. Solon
3. Yraelz/Ft
5. Yay
6. TS-387
7. Ore_Ele
8. XLAV
9. HCP
10. Lucky
11. Khaos

Dead players:

Vmpire: You are Tauriel from The Hobbit. You are a vanilla townie. You win with the town.

Bsh1: You are Crowley from Supernatural. You are a JOAT. You have three 1x abilities: roleblock, strongman, and ninja. You win with the mafia.

Seventhprofessor: You are Radagast the Brown from The Hobbit. You are a role cop. You win with the town.

With 10 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.


You might want to fix that. :D
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:35:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/25/2014 11:34:18 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Social, do you mind asking around for replacements for HCP/TS-387? If you didn't give 7th his result, you could bring him back in.

Also, NOTC.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:48:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/25/2014 11:34:18 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Social, do you mind asking around for replacements for HCP/TS-387? If you didn't give 7th his result, you could bring him back in.

I already asked.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:49:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Claim List

1. NOTC- Molly Hooper (Sherlock)
2. Solon- Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
3. Yraelz/Ft
4. Yay- Amy Pond (Doctor Who)
5. TS-387
6. Ore_Ele- Aragorn (LotR)
7. XLAV- Spock (Star Trek), Hider
8. HCP
9. Lucky - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones), Vigilante
10. Khaos - ??? (Supernatural), Vanilla (Soft-claimed power role)

Dead

1. Vmpire - Tauriel (Hobbit), Vanilla
2. Bsh1 - Crowley (Supernatural), JOAT
3. 7th - Radagast the Brown (Hobbit), Role Cop

I forgot to add XLAV's role. XLAV, who did you hide behind? You die if you hide behind scum, so your target is confirmed town.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:51:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Claim List

1. NOTC- Molly Hooper (Sherlock)
2. Solon- Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
3. Yraelz/Ft
4. Yay- Amy Pond (Doctor Who), Vanilla
5. TS-387
6. Ore_Ele- Aragorn (LotR)
7. XLAV- Spock (Star Trek), Hider
8. HCP
9. Lucky - Arya Stark (Game of Thrones), Vigilante
10. Khaos - ??? (Supernatural), Vanilla (Soft-claimed power role)

Dead

1. Vmpire - Tauriel (Hobbit), Vanilla
2. Bsh1 - Crowley (Supernatural), JOAT
3. 7th - Radagast the Brown (Hobbit), Role Cop

Oh gosh, 7th didn't put down that yay claimed vanilla. If anyone else's claim is missing, let me know.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 11:51:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hereby plant my house's flag and declare this DP to be mine: http://www.debate.org...
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:00:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/25/2014 11:57:50 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Lucky, you the serial killer?

Yes.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:00:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:00:04 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
You realize the fact Khaos is from Supernatural suggests he's town, right?

No. I would have killed him last NP to avoid this conversation, but I was sure Bsh1 wouldn't be docced or driven.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:01:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:00:17 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 1/25/2014 11:57:50 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Lucky, you the serial killer?

Yes.

Figures.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:02:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'll reread D1 to see who bsh's partner is.

I do know we can say with some certainty that Yay/Khaos is town, and Lucky isn't mafia.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:03:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:02:21 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'll reread D1 to see who bsh's partner is.

I do know we can say with some certainty that Yay/Khaos is town, and Lucky isn't mafia.

Why is Khaos town?
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:08:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:00:04 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
You realize the fact Khaos is from Supernatural suggests he's town, right?

Are you saying I am town because mafia was also from Supernatural?
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:08:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If we aren't going for the free lynch on Khaos, then we need to mass claim so that we know what group of players to lynch within. The mafia don't have a role block anymore, courtesy of yours truly, and they have, at-most, a 1-shot role bus driver.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:12:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, I suppose I should say I am Dean WInchester.
I don't know if that helps.

From what I can tell, Dean is the a main character, while Crowley (bsh1) is a demon, presumably a recurring villian.

Is this simply good vs. bad?
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:13:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:12:23 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Well, I suppose I should say I am Dean WInchester.
I don't know if that helps.

From what I can tell, Dean is the a main character, while Crowley (bsh1) is a demon, presumably a recurring villian.

Is this simply good vs. bad?

Are you vanilla or a power role? Confirm it now and speak true.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:16:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:08:12 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
If we aren't going for the free lynch on Khaos, then we need to mass claim so that we know what group of players to lynch within. The mafia don't have a role block anymore, courtesy of yours truly, and they have, at-most, a 1-shot role bus driver.

Can you, or anyone, explain how the bus driver works?

Let's say Player X visits Player Z, and Player X and Player Y are busdriven.
Further, let's say a tracker targets Player X. What is the result?

Player Y visits Player Z?
What would role cop get?
Player Y is ...?
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:17:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It depends on the mod I believe. Think of it as everyone being in their house. If the cop targets X, and X/Y are swapped, the cop then visits Y. I don't know if Social will say that Y is ??? or that "Your target is ???"
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:18:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:13:38 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 1/26/2014 12:12:23 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Well, I suppose I should say I am Dean WInchester.
I don't know if that helps.

From what I can tell, Dean is the a main character, while Crowley (bsh1) is a demon, presumably a recurring villian.

Is this simply good vs. bad?

Are you vanilla or a power role? Confirm it now and speak true.

Fine.
I am the tracker.
This is why I hardcore town read Ore, for being 1-shot.
He is either tracker (via my tracker role) or commuter (XLAV's hider role).

I tracked HCP to no one. I figured if he was mafia, they might as well send him in.
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:18:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:17:39 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
We're from Supernatural. That's why I insist Khaos is town.

Why does that make Khaos town? Can't have two scum from the same show?
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:19:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:17:39 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
We're from Supernatural. That's why I insist Khaos is town.

But so was bsh1.
What was his claim again?
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 12:20:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 12:18:02 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/26/2014 12:13:38 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 1/26/2014 12:12:23 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Well, I suppose I should say I am Dean WInchester.
I don't know if that helps.

From what I can tell, Dean is the a main character, while Crowley (bsh1) is a demon, presumably a recurring villian.

Is this simply good vs. bad?

Are you vanilla or a power role? Confirm it now and speak true.

Fine.
I am the tracker.
This is why I hardcore town read Ore, for being 1-shot.
He is either tracker (via my tracker role) or commuter (XLAV's hider role).

I tracked HCP to no one. I figured if he was mafia, they might as well send him in.

Why would you track an inactive?

Anyway, that gives us a vig, role cop, tracker, hider, and 1-shot. That's 5 power roles. Based on the setup, we're at TTT if I'm SK, or TT if I'm Vig (http://wiki.mafiascum.net...). We need to mass claim at this point, because if we end up with a setup where the SK is a possibility, we need to lynch within the power role claims, if not, then we lynch between the vanillas.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014