Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners Mafia 19.3: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 7:17:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Crypto - You are Captain Panaka. You are Padme's loyal bodyguard, helping her lead the effort to retake Naboo after the Trade Federation's invasion. Because you are, literally, a bodyguard, you are the Bodyguard. Each night you may choose one player. Any lethal actions directed at the player will be redirected to yourself. You win with the town.

DudeStop - You are Darth Maul. You are a Sith"but besides having awesome tattoos, you also do your master's bidding to great effect. Because you successfully tracked down the whereabouts of Queen Amidala, you are the Tracker. Each night you may choose one player. You will learn who they visited that night. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Solon
Crypto
DudeStop

LIVING PLAYERS

NightCats
Lannan
Jopo
Yay
TheBigF
Pots

With 6 players left, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
DP ends at 7:00pm on 1/28/14.


May the Force be with You, Always!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 7:20:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
oh nice, Crypto saved Lannan, Lannan didnt kill anyone but this only delayed the inevitable because we're still at square one because nothing has really changed
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 7:22:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
since mafia would hav most definitely killed lannan as fear they would have had the chance the lannan would have suspected to have killed most likely whom he suspected most, jopo but could not be for sure if that inactivity was corect but unless mafia went to kill Crypto instead. lannan, did it say that you were protected?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 7:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
oh wait nvm, Lanan probably killed Dudestop i think, i dont see why mafia would kill Dudestop if Lannan was a bigger threat
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 7:32:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1. if mafia went for Lannan, Crypto would have most likely bodyguarded him which i imagined mafia would do reverse psychology since i practically announced that mafia would most definitely aim for Lannan but i guess not
2. if mafia killed Dudestop, it will probably be most likely so that Dudestop wouldnt have tracked mafia to kill someone but that wouldnt matter because they targeted him

number 2 doesnt sound right, so im guessing Lannan killed Dudestop. apparently he was right that he was actually the Tracker.

Lannan could have only been the potential target for mafia to kill since he claimed vig and no one else really had much an important role
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:27:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/26/2014 7:26:10 PM, yay842 wrote:
oh wait nvm, Lanan probably killed Dudestop i think, i dont see why mafia would kill Dudestop if Lannan was a bigger threat

Correct. I targetted Dudestop.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:28:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I guess we need to pick up were we left off yesterday.

VTL Jopo for role summerization.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 8:04:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok I've been trying to avoid out right claiming until now - I'm cop. Think of how it fits Dexter's personality, "Due to his wide experience, he was known as a reliable informant. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos often turned to him when they needed some information" (http://starwars.wikia.com...). Anyway after DP1 I had a fos on lan, turns out he's fine and townie and all that (sorry bud, I only had so much to go on). Then yesterday, Yay accused me of being inactive and tried to get everyone to lynch me which I found suspicious since some people had just been posting how helpful I'd been and in the grand scheme of all things lurking, there are many who've been a lot less inactive than I. Yay is not on our side VTL Yay. There's two leads it fits my personality, I didn't want to out without a lead on who to not trust.
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 8:07:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:04:56 AM, jopo wrote:
Ok I've been trying to avoid out right claiming until now - I'm cop. Think of how it fits Dexter's personality, "Due to his wide experience, he was known as a reliable informant. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos often turned to him when they needed some information" (http://starwars.wikia.com...). Anyway after DP1 I had a fos on lan, turns out he's fine and townie and all that (sorry bud, I only had so much to go on). Then yesterday, Yay accused me of being inactive and tried to get everyone to lynch me which I found suspicious since some people had just been posting how helpful I'd been and in the grand scheme of all things lurking, there are many who've been a lot less inactive than I. Yay is not on our side VTL Yay. There's two leads it fits my personality, I didn't want to out without a lead on who to not trust.:

Sorry the end is allllll in bold, idk why that happened
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 8:20:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:07:10 AM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 8:04:56 AM, jopo wrote:
Ok I've been trying to avoid out right claiming until now - I'm cop. Think of how it fits Dexter's personality, "Due to his wide experience, he was known as a reliable informant. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos often turned to him when they needed some information" (http://starwars.wikia.com...). Anyway after DP1 I had a fos on lan, turns out he's fine and townie and all that (sorry bud, I only had so much to go on). Then yesterday, Yay accused me of being inactive and tried to get everyone to lynch me which I found suspicious since some people had just been posting how helpful I'd been and in the grand scheme of all things lurking, there are many who've been a lot less inactive than I. Yay is not on our side VTL Yay. There's two leads it fits my personality, I didn't want to out without a lead on who to not trust.:

Sorry the end is allllll in bold, idk why that happened

I'll go with that. VTL yay
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 3:24:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ppl we need some activity in here! Let's get things rolling!
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:08:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:
I don't know what counts for copying from the pm - are we allowed to paraphrase? I worry about getting mod killed so I tend to be very vague
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:24:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 5:08:36 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:
I don't know what counts for copying from the pm - are we allowed to paraphrase? I worry about getting mod killed so I tend to be very vague

You may paraphrase. Paraphrasing is more than rearranging a few words--it's a unique restatement of whatever was in someone's PM.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 6:10:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?:
Because I dont know who he wins with, technically he could be a tp that wins on his own, or he could win with mafia - what I know for sure is which side does not win at the same time he does (due to paraphrasing I must put it that way)
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:16:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 6:10:20 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?:
Because I dont know who he wins with, technically he could be a tp that wins on his own, or he could win with mafia - what I know for sure is which side does not win at the same time he does (due to paraphrasing I must put it that way)

I cant be TP because Pots is already the TP, and I win with town. I am the Hider. I chose not to hide behind anyone because as I said, I didn't know who to hide behind:
Lannan is a target, so bad idea to hide behind him
Pots is TP but NOTC didnt think so at DP1, so i waited until Pots was confirmed survivor, but I still see no purpose in hiding
i didnt really say I believed jopo was scum due to her inactivity as I know that she is inactive most of the time anyway. I chose not to hide behind her because Lannan had much suspection for her and Dudestop

I chose not to claim Hider in the beginning because it will lead me to choose a target that people will be asking me. Of course, i could have simply not tell everyone who I chose for my target, but then again, DP1 would be a time where the people suspected scum would be pretty much everyone as one does not simply figure out who scum is DP1. i still wasnt as sure who scum is DP2 because jopo was my biggest scumread and a Hider dies when he hides behind a non-town and even then, i still wasnt so sure.

I did say that Dudestop was definitely town because claiming Darth Maul would be risky as most people would think that that's bad but he did anyway.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:18:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 6:10:20 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?:
Because I dont know who he wins with, technically he could be a tp that wins on his own, or he could win with mafia - what I know for sure is which side does not win at the same time he does (due to paraphrasing I must put it that way)

Unless bsh put two TP's in this game, then he is not TP, because I am. I doubt there are two of us, this would be an incredibly unbalanced game.

The cop should clearly state that he "wins with the town" "wins with the mafia" or "wins on his own", unless you have a flavor. Is there any mention of a flavor in your PM?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:18:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:10:20 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?:
Because I dont know who he wins with, technically he could be a tp that wins on his own, or he could win with mafia - what I know for sure is which side does not win at the same time he does (due to paraphrasing I must put it that way)

Unless bsh put two TP's in this game, then he is not TP, because I am. I doubt there are two of us, this would be an incredibly unbalanced game.

The cop should clearly state that he "wins with the town" "wins with the mafia" or "wins on his own", unless you have a flavor. Is there any mention of a flavor in your PM?

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor
2. flavors or most of the time hidden to cop
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:24:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
if jopo is truly cop, i will oblige to an affiliation check. but first, what was your actions in NP1 and NP2? who did you check?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:25:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:18:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:10:20 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?:
Because I dont know who he wins with, technically he could be a tp that wins on his own, or he could win with mafia - what I know for sure is which side does not win at the same time he does (due to paraphrasing I must put it that way)

Unless bsh put two TP's in this game, then he is not TP, because I am. I doubt there are two of us, this would be an incredibly unbalanced game.

The cop should clearly state that he "wins with the town" "wins with the mafia" or "wins on his own", unless you have a flavor. Is there any mention of a flavor in your PM?

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor
2. flavors or most of the time hidden to cop

Now that you are here, do you have anything to say about jopo's accusation?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:31:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:25:32 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:18:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:10:20 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 6:05:46 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 5:45:39 PM, jopo wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:52:29 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 1/27/2014 4:46:16 PM, jopo wrote:
And I was worried that after a day of classes I would have a lot of reading and catching up to do - come on guys! Let's take out Yay, get some activity and then if there's a doc be on me tonight.

Guess it's you and me then....

When you said "defiantly not on our side", what exactly did you mean by that? Why are you so ambiguous, rather than stating outright that he is scum?

Also, could you paraphrase your justification from bsh rather than quote wookieepedia?:

Ok well the only support for why I'm cop is just how I can identify the dart in clone wars and tell obi which planet to go to - kamino - and so just since dex can find things out it and get the facts I am cop, As cop I learn which side people win with and yay only wins if we, the town, do not.

It seems that you are dodging the statement "yay is scum". Why? What makes you say that "yay only wins if town does not"? Why not come right out and say "yay win with the mafia"?:
Because I dont know who he wins with, technically he could be a tp that wins on his own, or he could win with mafia - what I know for sure is which side does not win at the same time he does (due to paraphrasing I must put it that way)

Unless bsh put two TP's in this game, then he is not TP, because I am. I doubt there are two of us, this would be an incredibly unbalanced game.

The cop should clearly state that he "wins with the town" "wins with the mafia" or "wins on his own", unless you have a flavor. Is there any mention of a flavor in your PM?

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor
2. flavors or most of the time hidden to cop

Now that you are here, do you have anything to say about jopo's accusation?

well, i think she is mistaken. I dont see how she could be cop if she suspected me and didnt check up on me. I urge her to check on me to see my affiliation. i would also like to know her actions for NP1 and 2, who did she check on. I was also confused by her sudden desire to just simply lynch me with no justification. i would believe she is cop, but dont know why she wouldnt check on me if she suspected me as scum.

For jopo, please tell me your actions for NP1 and 2 and check on me this NP. I am town, so there is no reason why mafia will kill you since you and Lannan are priority number 1 on scum kill, but they would aim for Lannan since you are using a checkup on me.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:34:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM, yay842 wrote:

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor

This is not true.
There have been games where there is no town, two mafias, and the rest TP survivors.
There are games with two or three TP.

That being said, it is the most common for there to be only one TP, if any.

***This is a clarification of fact, and not to be interpreted as blah blah blah***
My work here is, finally, done.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:35:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:34:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM, yay842 wrote:

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor

This is not true.
There have been games where there is no town, two mafias, and the rest TP survivors.

sounds like a troll game or fun game

There are games with two or three TP.
well ive never experienced that before

That being said, it is the most common for there to be only one TP, if any.
yes it is common

***This is a clarification of fact, and not to be interpreted as blah blah blah***
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:37:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:35:35 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:34:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM, yay842 wrote:

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor

This is not true.
There have been games where there is no town, two mafias, and the rest TP survivors.

sounds like a troll game or fun game

152) Video Game Mafia (Mod: TUF) - Mafia 1 + Two Third Parties Joint Win
DP1: http://www.debate.org......
DP2: http://www.debate.org......
DP3: http://www.debate.org......
DP4: http://www.debate.org......
Endgame: http://www.debate.org......
My work here is, finally, done.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:38:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:24:55 PM, yay842 wrote:
if jopo is truly cop, i will oblige to an affiliation check. but first, what was your actions in NP1 and NP2? who did you check?

Good point. Looking back, I see that Jopo never actually claimed to check you out. However, she did state that dp1 she checked lannan, who came back clean.

Jopo, can you confirm that you did indeed investigate yay last NP, and that he did indeed come back as you state?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 7:40:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 7:37:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:35:35 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:34:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/27/2014 7:24:02 PM, yay842 wrote:

1. there is a max of always 1 TP, either survivor or SK or modified survivor

This is not true.
There have been games where there is no town, two mafias, and the rest TP survivors.

sounds like a troll game or fun game

152) Video Game Mafia (Mod: TUF) - Mafia 1 + Two Third Parties Joint Win
DP1: http://www.debate.org......
DP2: http://www.debate.org......
DP3: http://www.debate.org......
DP4: http://www.debate.org......
Endgame: http://www.debate.org......


thus Khaos confirmed that there is most likely 1 TP, Pots
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...