Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 19.3: Endgame

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:04:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pots and Town win!

TOWN

Crypto - You are Captain Panaka. You are Padme's loyal bodyguard, helping her lead the effort to retake Naboo after the Trade Federation's invasion. Because you are, literally, a bodyguard, you are the Bodyguard. Each night you may choose one player. Any lethal actions directed at the player will be redirected to yourself. You win with the town.

DudeStop - You are Darth Maul. You are a Sith"but besides having awesome tatoos and being cruel all the time, you also do your master's bidding to great effect. Because you successfully tracked down the whereabouts of Queen Amidala, you are the Tracker. Each night you may choose one player. You will learn who they visited that night. You win with the town.

Jopo - You are Dex. You the male Besalisk cook who helps Obi-Wan uncover the hidden planet of Kamino. Because you can find out information about nearly anyone or anything--you are a natural sleuth, so to speak--you are the Cop. Each night, you may select a player. You will learn if that player wins with the town, or does not win with the town. You will not learn their role.

Lannan - You are Mace Windu. You are the most skilled swordsman in the Jedi Order, and one of their senior-most leaders. Because you are one of the most loyal and skilled Generals, the Republic's attack-dog, you are the Vigilante. Each night, you may select one player for death. You win with the town.

NightCats - You are Queen Amidala (virgin, innocent child, and Amidala...roflmao). You are the beautiful warrior Queen of the peaceful planet of Naboo. You are fiercely independent, and not a bad shot in a gun fight. Because you manage to survive every assassination attempt thrown at you, you are Bulletproof. You are immune to night kills. You win with the town.

(Hidden Mod Note: Because Padme is not invulnerable--her love for and despair over Anakin kills her--you are only bulletproof on odd-numbered nights.)

TheBigF - You are Jar Jar Binks. You are the clumsy and idiotic Gungan who, by some miracle, manages to survive throughout all of the movies. Because you are such a useless nincompoop, you are Vanilla. You have no abilities. You win with the town.

TP

Pots - You are R2-D2. You are a feisty, spirited, little droid who seems impervious to death. You are steadfastly loyal, but have a mind of your own. Because you never seem to die, you are the Survivor (third-party). You win by surviving until another faction meets its win condition. Joint wins are possible.

MAFIA

Solon - You are Han Solo. You are a cad. You smuggle spice around the galaxy, but have finally found some degree of loyalty in the Rebel Alliance. Because you can do a bit of everything, from fighting, to piloting, to mechanics, to commanding, you are the Jack-of-All-Trades (JOAT.) You have the following 1-shot abilities: Roleblocker, Lookout, and Redirector.

Yay - You are Wicket. You are a small but feisty Ewok whose valor and loyalty during the Battle of Endor was instrumental in defeating the Empire. Because you can sneak through the jungle unseen, you are the Ninja; you will not appear on tracker/watcher reports. You win with the Mafia.

The theme for this game was Prequel (town) vs. Sequels (mafia). R2-D2 was TP because he showed up in both the Prequels and Sequels.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:10:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ACTIONS

NP1:

DudeStop - Tracks Crypto, action failed
Jopo - Cops Lannan, Lannan wins with the town
Lannan - NKs Solon, succeeds
Solon - Roleblocks DudeStop
Yay - NKs Cats, fails

NP2:

DudeStop - Tracks Jopo
Lannan - NKs DudeStop, succeeds
Crypto - Bodyguards Lannan
Jopo - Cops Yay, Yay does not win with the town
Yay - NKs Lannan, redirect to Crypto
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:15:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For the record, the reason why survivors are lynched, is because they do not win with the town.
Had the game gone down to LYLO, survivor can just put out a vote, and he will win.
My work here is, finally, done.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If any of the relatively new players (Jopo, TheBigF, DudeStop) wish to join 20.X, that's okay with me.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:27:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:26:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
If any of the relatively new players (Jopo, TheBigF, DudeStop) wish to join 20.X, that's okay with me.

*tear*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:30:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:27:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:26:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
If any of the relatively new players (Jopo, TheBigF, DudeStop) wish to join 20.X, that's okay with me.

*tear*

Lol - Lannan, it is the beginner's series, and you and NOTC aren't beginners. I'll keep you guys in for replacements, and, if not enough people sign-up, I'll include you.

I'm not excluding you because I don't like you or anything--I just want to keep slots open for the noobs who need them.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:33:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:30:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:27:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:26:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
If any of the relatively new players (Jopo, TheBigF, DudeStop) wish to join 20.X, that's okay with me.

*tear*

Lol - Lannan, it is the beginner's series, and you and NOTC aren't beginners. I'll keep you guys in for replacements, and, if not enough people sign-up, I'll include you.

I'm not excluding you because I don't like you or anything--I just want to keep slots open for the noobs who need them.

If you've seen the Nauto mafia game then you know I'm still a noob.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:34:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:33:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:30:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:27:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:26:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
If any of the relatively new players (Jopo, TheBigF, DudeStop) wish to join 20.X, that's okay with me.

*tear*

Lol - Lannan, it is the beginner's series, and you and NOTC aren't beginners. I'll keep you guys in for replacements, and, if not enough people sign-up, I'll include you.

I'm not excluding you because I don't like you or anything--I just want to keep slots open for the noobs who need them.

If you've seen the Nauto mafia game then you know I'm still a noob.

I don't think you're a noob. You just need to be more active. You have all the skills and info down.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
jopo
Posts: 509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:51:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok so I never realized that Solon was also mafia - so when I saw "end game is up" I was convinced I had been flavored, Yay was really town and I screwed us all over..... that mini-heart attack was fun
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:52:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:51:07 PM, jopo wrote:
Ok so I never realized that Solon was also mafia - so when I saw "end game is up" I was convinced I had been flavored, Yay was really town and I screwed us all over..... that mini-heart attack was fun

lmfao
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:55:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

The thing is, evil characters or characters who don't fit patterns tend to be scum.

Your character does play a role in your affiliation. Solon was scum because he was Han Solo. People were looking at Darth Maul and thinking: "Oh my God! A Villain! He's Scum!"
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:57:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

Actually, your character was bait. I made you the only villain, wondering if town would find that suspicious and lynch you. Instead, they analyzed your actions over you role--which was lucky for you.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:57:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:57:02 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

Actually, your character was bait. I made you the only villain, wondering if town would find that suspicious and lynch you. Instead, they analyzed your actions over you role--which was lucky for you.

Until Lannan killed me
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 4:59:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:55:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

The thing is, evil characters or characters who don't fit patterns tend to be scum.

Your character does play a role in your affiliation. Solon was scum because he was Han Solo. People were looking at Darth Maul and thinking: "Oh my God! A Villain! He's Scum!"

Yes, people like Lannan. Thanks for that by the way...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 5:01:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:59:39 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:55:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

The thing is, evil characters or characters who don't fit patterns tend to be scum.

Your character does play a role in your affiliation. Solon was scum because he was Han Solo. People were looking at Darth Maul and thinking: "Oh my God! A Villain! He's Scum!"

Yes, people like Lannan. Thanks for that by the way...

lol...characters were assigned at random, but you're welcome anyway.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 5:06:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 5:01:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:59:39 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:55:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

The thing is, evil characters or characters who don't fit patterns tend to be scum.

Your character does play a role in your affiliation. Solon was scum because he was Han Solo. People were looking at Darth Maul and thinking: "Oh my God! A Villain! He's Scum!"

Yes, people like Lannan. Thanks for that by the way...

lol...characters were assigned at random,

Suuuuuuure. (wink)
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 5:11:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 5:05:37 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
So why was Solon the only death in dp1?

Mafia tried to NK NOTC. He was bulletproof that NP.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 5:12:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 5:06:45 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 5:01:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:59:39 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:55:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:53:36 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:50:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:47:19 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 1/28/2014 4:14:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I did alright I guess for this game anyways.

You killed a town member.

He also got Solon--which probably won you the game, since no one else seemed too suspicious of him. DP2 would have probably seen you lynched, has Solon lived.

Solon was also a pretty powerful player, so it was good he died (from town's POV).

Oh come now. We all know I'm more important than that,

The thing is, evil characters or characters who don't fit patterns tend to be scum.

Your character does play a role in your affiliation. Solon was scum because he was Han Solo. People were looking at Darth Maul and thinking: "Oh my God! A Villain! He's Scum!"

Yes, people like Lannan. Thanks for that by the way...

lol...characters were assigned at random,

Suuuuuuure. (wink)

They were. Cross my heart, blah, blah, blah...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 6:22:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I slightly got jopo, but lannan has a lion heart, i knew it was a longshot
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 7:52:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
TheBigF (I think) posited that there were two mafia remaining.
Had that been the case, he ought to have refused to lynch, and scrutinized the Cop.
My work here is, finally, done.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 8:09:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 5:52:42 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Good job guys!

Oh sure and god job of you as well.

I suppose that 0.01% chance of me being town was fairly accurate.
TheBigF
Posts: 185
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 9:42:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 7:52:46 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
TheBigF (I think) posited that there were two mafia remaining.
Had that been the case, he ought to have refused to lynch, and scrutinized the Cop.

D
- Official "'Shinigami" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.
TheBigF
Posts: 185
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 9:42:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 7:52:46 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
TheBigF (I think) posited that there were two mafia remaining.
Had that been the case, he ought to have refused to lynch, and scrutinized the Cop.

=D
- Official "'Shinigami" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.
TheBigF
Posts: 185
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2014 9:43:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/28/2014 4:26:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:
If any of the relatively new players (Jopo, TheBigF, DudeStop) wish to join 20.X, that's okay with me.

I'm in
- Official "'Shinigami" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov.