SURVIVOR - Day Thread

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 7:20:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Day One:

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first season of DDO Survivor!

This is the show that pits you not only against nature to see if a group of strangers can adapt and survive together on a deserted island, but it also pits you against other teams, and against each other, to see who can outwit, outplay, and outlast the others to become the SOLE SURVIVOR.

You have all been provided with basic tools of survival and some food, as well as a map to your new home. Once there, what you do is up to you.

Good luck, Survivors!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 1:47:29 PM
Present and ready to learn!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 1:49:30 PM
At 1/29/2014 7:20:42 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Day One:

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first season of DDO Survivor!

This is the show that pits you not only against nature to see if a group of strangers can adapt and survive together on a deserted island, but it also pits you against other teams, and against each other, to see who can outwit, outplay, and outlast the others to become the SOLE SURVIVOR.

You have all been provided with basic tools of survival and some food, as well as a map to your new home. Once there, what you do is up to you.

Good luck, Survivors!

Here
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 1:49:53 PM
Day Two:

Survivors, come on in!

The contestants walk into a beach area and take their places on the corresponding mats for their tribe. On one side of them is an obstacle course, the other some sort of puzzle.

Ready to get to your first immunity challenge?

For this challenge, you'll divide into two groups. The first group, you will run one at a time through an obstacle course to retrieve three bags. You'll bring those bags back, one at a time, to the starting mat.

Once you've retrieved all three, the second group will go and use the puzzle pieces in the bags to solve a puzzle.

First team to solve the puzzle, wins immunity.

You'll also be playing for reward. You will be playing for fire, in the form of flint. Sound good?

I'll give you a minute to divide the groups, then we'll get started.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 1:50:50 PM
(Message me, in your tribe threads, the groups you want to use for this challenge. Three per group.)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 10:13:07 PM
Alright! So for the groups running the obstacle course we have Lucky_Luciano, Dudestop and Sparkies for Alawai, and Yay, Buckethead and msheahan for Marabi.

Working on the puzzle, we have TN05, NightofTheLivingCats, and XLAV for Alawai, and SolonKR, SeventhProfessor and Cooldudebro for Marabi.

Everyone to your places, let's get started.

(gl hf, rolling for results now).
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 10:54:09 PM
Survivors ready? GO!

HOLY SH*T! Look at Lucky_Luciano go! He's flying through that course! He's already untying his bag!

Yay's dogging it, he's gotta pick it up!

Lucky returns with the first bag, Now it's Dudestop out on the course. He's picking it up as well.

Yay's STILL out on the course, he's just getting to his bag! Dudestop's untying his bag as well!

Dudestop returns with Alawai's second bag, now it's Sparkies out the course. Yay FINALLY comes back with Marabi's first bag, now it's Buckethead out on the course.

Buckethead's starting to catch up ground, he's beaten Sparkies to the bag.

Sparkies has his bag undone now, Buckethead finishing just seconds before him,

Buckethead returns for the second bag for Marabi, Msheahan out on the course now.

Sparkies comes after with the final bag! Alawai can get started on the puzzle!

Msheahan is trying to rush through this course, he's got ground to cover.

TN05 looks lost out there on the puzzle, he doesn't have a clue what's going on around him!

Msheahan returns with the final bag, Marabi can get working on the puzzle now!

Nightcats and XLAV are just ordering TN05 around, he's just a deadweight at this point! Marabi's catching up!

"ZARADI!"

Alawai's saying that they have the puzzle right...

AND THEY DO! ALAWAI WINS!

Results:

Yay: 0
Msheahan: 3
Buckethead: 3

Seventh: 1
Solon: 2
Cooldudebro: 1

Lucky_Luciano: 5
Dudestop: 4
Sparkies: 2

TN05: 0
NightoftheLivingCats: 3
XLAV: 2

Alawai, you're SAFE from Tribal Council. In addition, you're going back to your camp with Flint, should make getting fire and keeping fire easier. Head on back, congratulations.

Marabi, got nothing for ya. Head on back, I'll see you at Tribal Council.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 5:24:48 PM
Day Four:

Survivors come on in!

*The group walks to a coast area. Off the coast is is a large, circular floating platform with two smaller platforms to the side*.

Alawai, getting their first look at the new Marabi Tribe. Msheahan being voted off in the last tribal council.

Ready to get to the next challenge?

For this challenge, it's time to get a little rough with your competitors. Today you'll be squaring off in a good 'ol fashion wrestling match. The rules are simple. Be the first one to push your opponent off the platform and into the water, and you score a point for your team. First team to five points wins the round.

Alawai, you have an extra member. Who are you sitting out?

When you're ready swim out to the platforms and we'll get started!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 5:25:10 PM
(In your tribe PMs, send me a list of your members in the order you want them to compete.)
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 5:30:49 PM
This is pretty interesting.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 6:06:56 PM
At 2/11/2014 5:30:49 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

If you wanna swap in I could use a replacement xD there's a few people who've dropped off the face of the earth on me.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 6:08:06 PM
At 2/11/2014 6:06:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/11/2014 5:30:49 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

If you wanna swap in I could use a replacement xD there's a few people who've dropped off the face of the earth on me.

Haha okay, but I don't know what to do??
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:56:40 PM
Looks like Lucky_Luciano will be sitting this challenge out.

Alright. Round one. We have Sparkies competing for Alawai, facing off against SolonKR for Marabi. Survivors ready? GO!

It's fairly close! They're both looking for any kind of advantage they can get.
Solon loses his footing! Sparkies just shoves him off the platform! Alawai leads 1-0!

Round two. We have XLAV facing off against Buckethead. Survivors ready? GO!

XLAV JUST PICKS HIM UP AND DROPS HIM IN THE WATER. Buckethead didn't even stand a chance! Just like that Alawai takes a 2-0 lead!

Round three. It's NightoftheLivingCats facing off against yay. Survivors ready? GO!

NOTC just looks beat out there. He's already getting tired! Yay practically just rolls him off the platform! And with that Marabi's on the board, 2-1!

Round four, we got TN05 facing off against Cooldudebro. Survivors ready? GO!

Cooldude looks beat too! He can barely move! No effort at all, Cooldude in the water. Alawai comes back strong, 3-1!

Round five, we have Dudestop competing against SeventhProfessor. Survivors ready? GO!

Right out of the gate Seventh falls on his face! He's trying to get up but Dudestop is all over him! It was over before it even started! Alawai, with a commanding 4-1 lead!

We're into extra rounds, and we got a rematch of Sparkies facing off against SolonKR. If Sparkies wins this, he wins it for his tribe. Survivors ready? GO!

Sparkies gets on top of him almost instantly, but Solon shakes him off! They're really going at it, neither one of them giving up an inch! This is the match of the day!

Sparkies manages to move Solon back a bit. Solon's fighting hard but he's getting tired! Sparkies gets him to the edge! Sparkies gets a good grip! Sparkies puts Solon in the water! Alawai wins it's second challenge!

Results:

Sparkies vs. Solon - 3 vs. 2
XLAV vs. Buckethead - 5 vs. 2
NOTC vs. yay - 0 vs. 1
TN05 vs. Cooldudebro - 2 vs. 0
Dudestop vs. Seventh - 4 vs. 2
Sparkies vs. Solon - 1 vs. 1 -> 2 vs. 0

Alawai, once again you're safe from Tribal Council. Head on back.

Marabi, once again. Got nothin' for ya. Head back to camp. I'll see you guys at Tribal Council.