Jump to topic:

New forum games

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 2:07:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Look I know mafia wars is fun, but be honest it has to be a little old, so I'm here coming up with new forum games, if you like any tell me and I'll see if I can get one underway.
If you think you have one throw it on here and see if others are willing to participate.

1. Csi
I made this four years back and never really got it underway, but it's like an investigation you know one murderer one crime scene a few innocent suspects and 2 investigators, I thought it was pretty awesome.

2. Slenderman
Now I just thought of this, basics most liklely one Slenderman, a few innocent peeps trying to find the odd one out and of course some innocents will have powers, this game will probably take up to 20 peeps.

3. Zombie/ or infected.
Simple really, almost like Slenderman, but in this case instead of dying, you become infected, (secretly) of course, and again a few special powers to those of the innocent side. This one could have an awesome twist, if an innocent dies by majority of innocent votes, idk.

So tell what you think, most popular will get a nice beta test, then hopefully it grows from there.

And go ahead and put down some of your ideas too.

When I start up a game I'll throw in the first post as the rules of the new game. Right now this is just to see if anyone is interested.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2014 2:43:46 PM
Ah a name change to my old forum game.....didn't think it would get that far.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

Clarity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 8:09:12 PM
I was thinking of perhaps forming a DDO Congress/Parliament. Essentially, several hundred players could join, and each join as a Representative. The details of the country would be hammered out by the OPs and the laws would be formed like a real government. Parties could form up among representatives, and party politics could ensue during elections.

We did it on another forum and it was pretty fun. If anyone else shows interest I might start it.
Clarity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 1:41:09 AM
^Never mind the above idea. Apparently someone has already done something similar.

Another idea I had, well not really since I din't invent it, was a county RP simulator. For instance, everyone roleplays as a certain country, say Britain, at a specific time period.

Awful last time I played.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:01:03 PM
At 2/9/2014 10:27:55 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
How exactly is game 2 or 3 not like mafia?

Much much much more simple

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 8:30:23 AM
bump, not alot of feedback.

thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:18:41 AM
I had this weird Idea once. It kind of went like this:

Game - Body Snatcher

Idea - There is Alien known as the body snatcher. During each phase of the game he kills one person and takes their body. The people around them try to figure out which of their friends is "snatched". They may preform test, try to find the Snatchers weakness and make different chats with their friends in hopes of finding them. At the end of the phase the body the snatcher stole would decay and eventually be unusable. The snatcher picks a new victim in the NP.

The others may get special night actions or special features throughout the game. This would be conducted mostly by PM as to not cause confusion. Then the moderator would post actions and talk in a forum for everyone to read.

The snatcher may have a weakness, cant drink water, cant go in direct sunlight, can not sit still. These things can be used to identify the snatcher if the hunters can figure them out.

Would this be a good game to play?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:30:26 AM
At 2/11/2014 11:18:41 AM, thedebatekid wrote:

Game - Body Snatcher

Idea - There is Alien known as the body snatcher. During each phase of the game he kills one person and takes their body. The people around them try to figure out which of their friends is "snatched". They may preform test, try to find the Snatchers weakness and make different chats with their friends in hopes of finding them. At the end of the phase the body the snatcher stole would decay and eventually be unusable. The snatcher picks a new victim in the NP.

The others may get special night actions or special features throughout the game. This would be conducted mostly by PM as to not cause confusion. Then the moderator would post actions and talk in a forum for everyone to read.

The snatcher may have a weakness, cant drink water, cant go in direct sunlight, can not sit still. These things can be used to identify the snatcher if the hunters can figure them out.

It would.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 1:40:33 PM
At 2/11/2014 11:18:41 AM, thedebatekid wrote:

Game - Body Snatcher

I'm up for it