Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:20:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
OK new game I think might be fun.
AIM of the game,
we will start with 18 peeps, one will be a murderer, and some will be body guards, and one will be the cop
ROLES-
Murderer- your role is to blend in and try to kill everyone, or try to recruit others to your side, your special abilities is one kill or one recruit every 24 hours, you can only pick one option recruit or kill, you will pm me with your decision. to win you must kill everyone, with or without your recruit. you can bribe the cop twice during the game, its up to you when, just pm me and ill pass the word. you can also kill and recruit at your own pace, if you kill or recruit someone, you can not do anything for the next 24 hours.

Innocent peeps- I will assign 5 of you body guards and one of you the cop.
cop- you and you alone have the ability to kill the murderer, its up to you to find out who is the killer, you can do anything you want, from votes from innocent people to asking around and gathering evidence, make note the killer will lie, any chance he gets, anyhooters, cop its up to you, you can pm everyone or make a forum, or a poll its up to you, but you must pm me at anytime when your ready to kill someone,. THE COP CAN NOT BE KILLED, but the cop can be bribed, (look at murderers role) If the cop is bribed he can not make a decision for 24 hours, but he can still try and find out who the killer is during that time.
Body Guards- you can protect anyone, in fact you will not be known as a body guard, ill pm you your roll, you can be killed, but you can prevent ANYONE from being killed, all you have to do is pm me a name and they will be shielded, NOBODY can be shielded twice, so if this happens ill tell you to shield someone different, all body guards will remain discreet, if someone where to target the innocent that's being guarded that person will not die, nor will the body guard, but then the body guard will then lose his power and become an innocent. No body guard can protect he cop, as he cannot die, a bodyguard can be recruited if he wanted to, if this where to happen he can protect the killer.
Innocents - you follow the cop as much as possible, try not to get killed, if you are recruited I will pm you that the murderer would like to recruit you, you can except or deny the request, IF you are to except you will know who the killer is, and all of you can work together, here is the catch if you where recruited, and excepted the invitation, you can only vote to kill via pm, you can not recruit, so this said the killer can recruit someone while you kill someone, so all of you have to work together. so if their was 2 killers you can only kill 1 person every 24 hours so you better work together through pms.

any questions, do ask.

want to sign up and see how fun this might be go ahead and say so.

"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:38:37 AM
At 2/12/2014 10:20:48 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
OK new game I think might be fun.
AIM of the game,
we will start with 18 peeps, one will be a murderer, and some will be body guards, and one will be the cop
ROLES-
Murderer- your role is to blend in and try to kill everyone, or try to recruit others to your side, your special abilities is one kill or one recruit every 24 hours, you can only pick one option recruit or kill, you will pm me with your decision. to win you must kill everyone, with or without your recruit. you can bribe the cop twice during the game, its up to you when, just pm me and ill pass the word. you can also kill and recruit at your own pace, if you kill or recruit someone, you can not do anything for the next 24 hours.

Innocent peeps- I will assign 5 of you body guards and one of you the cop.
cop- you and you alone have the ability to kill the murderer, its up to you to find out who is the killer, you can do anything you want, from votes from innocent people to asking around and gathering evidence, make note the killer will lie, any chance he gets, anyhooters, cop its up to you, you can pm everyone or make a forum, or a poll its up to you, but you must pm me at anytime when your ready to kill someone,. THE COP CAN NOT BE KILLED, but the cop can be bribed, (look at murderers role) If the cop is bribed he can not make a decision for 24 hours, but he can still try and find out who the killer is during that time.
Body Guards- you can protect anyone, in fact you will not be known as a body guard, ill pm you your roll, you can be killed, but you can prevent ANYONE from being killed, all you have to do is pm me a name and they will be shielded, NOBODY can be shielded twice, so if this happens ill tell you to shield someone different, all body guards will remain discreet, if someone where to target the innocent that's being guarded that person will not die, nor will the body guard, but then the body guard will then lose his power and become an innocent. No body guard can protect he cop, as he cannot die, a bodyguard can be recruited if he wanted to, if this where to happen he can protect the killer.
Innocents - you follow the cop as much as possible, try not to get killed, if you are recruited I will pm you that the murderer would like to recruit you, you can except or deny the request, IF you are to except you will know who the killer is, and all of you can work together, here is the catch if you where recruited, and excepted the invitation, you can only vote to kill via pm, you can not recruit, so this said the killer can recruit someone while you kill someone, so all of you have to work together. so if their was 2 killers you can only kill 1 person every 24 hours so you better work together through pms.

any questions, do ask.

want to sign up and see how fun this might be go ahead and say so.

1. lannan13
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:38:51 AM
I love this game!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:41:47 AM
What happens if the murderer tries to recruit a bodygaurd?

could the bodygaurd protect from the cop?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:45:03 AM
At 2/12/2014 10:41:47 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
What happens if the murderer tries to recruit a bodygaurd?

could the bodygaurd protect from the cop?

yes the bodyguard protects a killer of his choice from the cop
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:50:47 AM
remember to win the killer has to kill everyone or recruit all thats left, but some people don't have to accept the recruit, I forgot to add A recruited killer can also give the real killer away, if he is devoted to the cop. if the killer is killed the game is won, another thing the cop and killer can kill the same day, so 2 people can go down, if the cop where to kill a guarded innocent, instead he will kill the bodyguard.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:51:58 AM
1. lannan13
2. SeventhProfessor
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 11:15:09 AM
WAY to many holes that I can see. But none the less it would be fun to exploit those holes.

/in
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 11:21:06 AM
At 2/12/2014 11:15:09 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
WAY to many holes that I can see. But none the less it would be fun to exploit those holes.

/in

Please Elucidate.

/in

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 11:43:25 AM
At 2/12/2014 11:15:09 AM, thedebatekid wrote:

/in

Go ahead and ask so I can clear up as many holes as possible

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 11:45:48 AM
1. lannan13
2. SeventhProfessor
3.thedebatekid
4.TheAntidoter

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 12:55:39 PM
Bumptiy bump bump

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:02:08 PM
So if a bodyguard is protecting a person who's killed, the bodyguard dies instead?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 2:07:09 PM
At 2/12/2014 1:02:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:
So if a bodyguard is protecting a person who's killed, the bodyguard dies instead?

Only if the body guard is a killer

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 2:09:00 PM
Wait. If the Killer's job is to kill/recruit everyone, and there's a role that can't be killed/recruited in the game, how does the killer win?
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 2:12:05 PM
At 2/12/2014 2:09:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wait. If the Killer's job is to kill/recruit everyone, and there's a role that can't be killed/recruited in the game, how does the killer win?

Wait....

WHAT DA FAJNADFJNDFJASNDFJANSFKNASLKDFNASLDNFLKANSDFKNASDKNSALKDFN

THIS DEMANDS AN EXPLANATION!

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 2:16:11 PM
And how exactly does the cop win? Does he have to kill the killer plus everyone he recruits or is it just a "Kill the boss and you win" kinda thing?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:23:49 PM
Ok ok, the killers job is to kill everyone and the last person has to be the cop, if the cop is left then the killer won, if the killer is killed and has recruits, then the recruits work together to eliminate the rest of the innocent, since the recruits can't recruit, so it is in the killers best interest to recruit some people just as a safe-haven if he/she dies

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:24:52 PM
The cop wins by eliminating all killers.

Pitbull15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:33:27 PM
Sign me up!
zmikecuber and I debate the Modal Ontological Argument

"YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON!!! LOL!!!- invisibledeity

"I have shown incredible restraint in the face of unrelenting stupidity."-Izbo10

"Oh my God, WHO THE HELL CARES?!"-Peter Griffin

"Let me put this in Spanish for you: NO!!"-Jase Robertson
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 3:35:37 PM
At 2/12/2014 3:33:27 PM, Pitbull15 wrote:
Sign me up!

I like the John Lennox quote in your signature.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 4:30:03 PM
At 2/12/2014 11:45:48 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
1. lannan13
2. SeventhProfessor
3.thedebatekid
4.TheAntidoter
5.Pitbull15

Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 7:49:26 PM
What happens if you except the killers request?
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:42:08 PM
At 2/12/2014 4:30:03 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/12/2014 11:45:48 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
1. lannan13
2. SeventhProfessor
3.thedebatekid
4.TheAntidoter
5.Pitbull15
6. Solon
7. XLAV
8. YAY
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:42:58 PM
it almost seems impossible for cop to win, but there is less strategy and readings than a mafia game and seems more for noobs so im in
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 12:45:29 AM
At 2/12/2014 10:42:58 PM, yay842 wrote:
it almost seems impossible for cop to win, but there is less strategy and readings than a mafia game and seems more for noobs so im in

That was the whole reason I made it

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 12:47:16 AM
At 2/12/2014 7:49:26 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
What happens if you except the killers request?

You become a killer, and the killer can recruit or kill, a recruited killer can only kill, but the 2 killers may only kill one person or recruit one person every 24 hours.

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 12:48:02 AM
So you have to work together.