Jump to topic:

DDO The Hunger Games

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 11:48:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is a working model and I want to try and a trial run with it. There are 8 contenders in this. I am going to physically draw a map of the arena. It will have special traits that you have to try and figure out throughout the course of the game. Every so often I will update the map and show you how it has altered. Finding out the pattern of the arena is the key to victory. If you are in the wrong area at the wrong time, you can get killed off. If you are in the same area as someone else, you will roll a dice to see if you notice them. Upon noticing them you can either attack or just converse with them. I will conduct this through messages as well. I will post updates in a thread to let people know what is going on and if anyone was killed. Only one person can remain alive, and each day more and more challenges will take place. I am still brainstorming some other rules and ideas as to how this can function properly, but if you are interested sign ups are below. Would prefer to have people with a good record of finishing games.

Most of the actions will occur in a Pm thread where you are limited to a set number of moves per round. I will write a daily update to let everyone know where they stand. Any other ideas/rules are welcome and I may add them if they fit.

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 11:53:46 PM
At 3/10/2014 11:48:50 PM, Mikal wrote:
This is a working model and I want to try and a trial run with it. There are 8 contenders in this. I am going to physically draw a map of the arena. It will have special traits that you have to try and figure out throughout the course of the game. Every so often I will update the map and show you how it has altered. Finding out the pattern of the arena is the key to victory. If you are in the wrong area at the wrong time, you can get killed off. If you are in the same area as someone else, you will roll a dice to see if you notice them. Upon noticing them you can either attack or just converse with them. I will conduct this through messages as well. I will post updates in a thread to let people know what is going on and if anyone was killed. Only one person can remain alive, and each day more and more challenges will take place. I am still brainstorming some other rules and ideas as to how this can function properly, but if you are interested sign ups are below. Would prefer to have people with a good record of finishing games.

Most of the actions will occur in a Pm thread where you are limited to a set number of moves per round. I will write a daily update to let everyone know where they stand. Any other ideas/rules are welcome and I may add them if they fit.

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Can I sign up.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 11:55:43 PM
At 3/10/2014 11:53:46 PM, Krazzy_Player wrote:

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Can I sign up.

sure just toss your name on the list, first come first serve
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2014 11:58:48 PM
At 3/10/2014 11:55:43 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/10/2014 11:53:46 PM, Krazzy_Player wrote:

[1] Krazzy_Player
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 12:02:07 AM
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 12:02:38 AM
i thought this was gonna be like 7th's failed Hunger Games where we debate each other to deactivate our accounts
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 12:05:26 AM

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]

But I think its better the game goes on in a thread like this rather than Pm.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 12:08:34 AM
At 3/11/2014 12:02:07 AM, yay842 wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[3] EndarkendRationalist (ER)
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]

I don't have a record of finishing games, but I do have a record of being active.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 12:26:50 AM
At 3/11/2014 12:08:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:39:37 AM
At 3/11/2014 12:26:50 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 3/11/2014 12:08:34 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[5] lannan13 (can't play from March 16th-23rd)
[6]
[7]
[8]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 7:59:00 AM
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[6] TDK
[7]
[8]
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 8:00:04 AM
At 3/11/2014 7:59:00 AM, thedebatekid wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[6] TDK
[7]
[13] NightCats
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 9:54:16 AM
No thank you, but I'm popping in to say that I hope your game goes well.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
noprisu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 1:03:32 PM
At 3/11/2014 8:00:04 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[6] TDK
[7] Noprisu
[13] NightCats
It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver- Machiavelli
RIP Imabench, Troll of trolls.
Legitdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 5:24:45 PM

Looks like Mikal has caught Katniss Feverrrrrrrrrrr.....
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 6:06:44 PM
At 3/11/2014 1:03:32 PM, noprisu wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[6] TDK
[7] Noprisu
[8]

not sure if nights was trolling or not. If you are serious please sign up as 8 if not, i need someone else and will try and get this started soon. If you do not have me added as a friend pls do so
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2014 6:49:49 PM
At 3/11/2014 6:06:44 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/11/2014 1:03:32 PM, noprisu wrote:
[1] Krazzy_Player
[2] YAY
[4] XLAV
[6] TDK
[7] Noprisu
[8] NightCats

not sure if nights was trolling or not. If you are serious please sign up as 8 if not, i need someone else and will try and get this started soon. If you do not have me added as a friend pls do so
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2014 6:44:28 PM
I am still going to do this but it will be postponed for the time being due to a huge upcoming debate with roy. After that is over, I will start this up
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 8:44:08 PM
Let me know when you're having the next one. Unavailable during the period March 17-27
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
LuckyStars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2014 9:57:02 PM

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]

If you still have room...