Jump to topic:

Concealment Mafia Day Phase Four

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:56:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
With the aftermath of the Jasons death fresh on their minds, TITAN once more was dark and peaceful. Appearancws however, are often decieving, as once again, the night was a bustle of activity.

Peacefully slumbering in his bed, Ganymede did not even notice the darkly dressed figure enter his room. Creeping up to his bedside, they softly placed a hand over his mouth. Soon the inability to breath awoke him with a startle, and upon opening his eyes, they went wide with shock.

A pistol was pointed at his face, a silencer extending from the muzzle, "Ganymede, I'm so dissapointed you chose to betray us like this. I'm sorry old friend, but this must be done."

Just as Ganymede began muffling his protests, he was stopped, a bullet caving in his skull, and his eyes glazed over immediately. Cold, empty, lifeless, he was left laying there to be discovered in the morning, and the killer exited the room as quietly as they entered.

Unbeknownst to the killer though, another man was present within the room. He had heard everything, and was still laying in the dark room, thanking God that it was not he that was dead.

How could he even explain the situation he was in? He didnt want to be sabotaging TITAN like he was. He was satisfied with embezzlement, and lord knew that if TITAN collapsed, so too would the source of his income, and ability to embezzle the companies funds...

Awaking in the morning, he knew the time was soon. Soon they would be gone. Soon they would get their happy ending, their escape. Soon they would be able to begin their life together, as both wanted more than anything else. Just one more day and this nightmare would be over, and their dream would begin....

Dead in the Night

SolonKR- You are Frank Ledo, know in TITAN as Ganymede. You are one of the few in TITAN that isnt an agent, rather, you simply work with a small group that handles the agencies finances. Thus you have no night action.

You win with the town

Lynched Last Day Phase

NightoftheLivingCats- You are Matthew Dresien, known in TITAN as Hercules, you are assistant to the chief interrogator, Hades. Known more for your, "physical" approach, as opposed to Hades mental one, to interrogation, you are effective in your work. It is due to your position that you are able to "convince" shall we say, another player each night to admit to being one of your group, if they so happen to be being interrogated by Hades.

You win with the mafIa

Dead Players

TylerGraham- Helen - Beloved Princess - Town
Khaos_Mage(1)- Jason- Lawyer - Town
NightoftheLivingCats- Hercules - Framer- Mafia
SolonKR- Ganymede - Vanilla - Town

Living Players

1. Zaradi
2. Fourtrouble
3. Bsh1
4. Josh_B
5. Khaos_Mage(2)
6. Yay
7. Andoctuir
8. TylerGraham(2)
9. XLAV
10. Daytonanerd
11. Jopo
12. Trekie
13. TheAntidoter

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Daytonanerd has replaced Hatstand

This dayphase will last until Saturday March 22 at 10 PM
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 8:34:53 AM
Don't ya mean Tyler? Daytona(Old!Hatstand) is like mod-confirmed cop at this point.

No wonder Yraelz's(New!Tyler) case was so spot on and good on NOTC during DP1, it was a bus. And all that stuff about knowing Hats's(Daytona) role? He read it straight out of the Mafia PM. This is so obvious, I wonder what Yraelz was even thinking when he came up with this plan, it's posed to fail with NOTC's flip.

VTL Tyler

Also, there's something up with Zaradi and Jopo too. Not mafia, but I'm thinking some kind of TP lover kind of deal. I mean, the last paragraphs in the last two story posts look like a TP win-con being close to fulfillment.

At 3/18/2014 2:14:11 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
"I... don't know..." Apollo answered, "but whatever it is, soon it wont be our concern. Are you almost ready?"

"Athenas' eyes brightened, "oh yes! I'm already done. It's just so exciting, we're finally doing this!"

At 3/19/2014 4:56:53 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Awaking in the morning, he knew the time was soon. Soon they would be gone. Soon they would get their happy ending, their escape. Soon they would be able to begin their life together, as both wanted more than anything else. Just one more day and this nightmare would be over, and their dream would begin....
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 8:40:58 AM
At 3/19/2014 8:34:53 AM, trekie wrote:
Don't ya mean Tyler? Daytona(Old!Hatstand) is like mod-confirmed cop at this point.

No wonder Yraelz's(New!Tyler) case was so spot on and good on NOTC during DP1, it was a bus. And all that stuff about knowing Hats's(Daytona) role? He read it straight out of the Mafia PM. This is so obvious, I wonder what Yraelz was even thinking when he came up with this plan, it's posed to fail with NOTC's flip.

VTL Tyler

Also, there's something up with Zaradi and Jopo too. Not mafia, but I'm thinking some kind of TP lover kind of deal. I mean, the last paragraphs in the last two story posts look like a TP win-con being close to fulfillment.

I don't know what's going on anymore, or who is who :/
I did notice that lover thing, and it seems that if they survive the day, they may win? Should we lynch Apollo?

Also, why is Hat (now Daytona) confirmed?
My work here is, finally, done.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:39:18 AM
At 3/19/2014 8:40:58 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I don't know what's going on anymore, or who is who :/
I did notice that lover thing, and it seems that if they survive the day, they may win? Should we lynch Apollo?
That's how it sounds to me as well, so I'd like them to explain what those scenes are about at the very least. We could be misinterpreting it, because we don't have the same information as them, but I don't think it's just Budda writing fluff, it must have some significance.

Because of NOTC's role. It says that NOTC can frame a person as mafia if Hades(Daytona) happens to interrogate(=target) the same person as he. Which basically means that Daytona is the cop to NOTC's framer.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:49:42 AM
At 3/19/2014 9:39:18 AM, trekie wrote:

Because of NOTC's role. It says that NOTC can frame a person as mafia if Hades(Daytona) happens to interrogate(=target) the same person as he. Which basically means that Daytona is the cop to NOTC's framer.

Or it means if they target them together?
Roleblocker + Framer powers activate!!!!

Either way, Hats (now Daytona) needs to full claim.
We already have a cop in FT, should there be two?

On a side note: WTF don't I get notifications from you when you reply to me?!?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:20:08 AM

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

TylerGraham(2)(1/7): Trekie

-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 10:27:54 AM
Anyone have a claims list?
I want to see one as of this post.

Further:
VTL Daytona for a full claim.

If trekkie thinks you are cop, that seems silly you wouldn't have been more suspicious of FT.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:39:13 AM
At 3/19/2014 9:49:42 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I don't think so, the phrasing doesn't imply that to me at all. Plus, using a framer effectively is hard enough in itself, since you have to correctly guess who would get investigated in the first place. To make a tag-team out of two scum to even give a chance for the role to work sounds crazy. It would also force the other scum role on a target where it might not have much utility. Again, it just doesn't make any sense.

I don't think it's a question of should, it simply seems like there are. FT's town for multiply reasons, I had a behavioral town read on Hats to begin with, and I think NOTC's role flip is pretty clear cut about Hades not being on the scum team. Plus, framer and lawyer supports a cop. I don't know if FT's lynch cop could have been affected by them, so it makes sense in that way too.

Did you get one now? If yes, I know what's up, if no, then I have no clue.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:55:06 AM
At 3/19/2014 11:39:13 AM, trekie wrote:
I don't think so, the phrasing doesn't imply that to me at all. Plus, using a framer effectively is hard enough in itself, since you have to correctly guess who would get investigated in the first place. To make a tag-team out of two scum to even give a chance for the role to work sounds crazy. It would also force the other scum role on a target where it might not have much utility. Again, it just doesn't make any sense.

I don't think it's a question of should, it simply seems like there are. FT's town for multiply reasons, I had a behavioral town read on Hats to begin with, and I think NOTC's role flip is pretty clear cut about Hades not being on the scum team. Plus, framer and lawyer supports a cop. I don't know if FT's lynch cop could have been affected by them, so it makes sense in that way too.

And a town lawyer makes sense how?

Hmmmm, maybe.
But the text makes it seem that NOTC's role is wholly dependent on them.
It doesn't sit right with me.

Did you get one now? If yes, I know what's up, if no, then I have no clue.

Yes.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:24:07 PM
Oh the tangled web that which we all weave
to cheat, sneak, lie, decieve
in midst of passion, in midst of rage
the seeds of vengeance, are slowly made
for sins of past, for loss of life
for years of turmoil, and of strife
when men of power come unto more
when undeserved, the path still taken, an open door

and vengeance waits, and vengeance bides
for years upon years, it does reside
within ones heart, within ones mind
its poison tendrils soon do bind
to souls of good, and souls that lack
to the darkest of deeds, they cannot act

but when those tendrils, have whole consumed
and any good has been removed
the heart turns black, the mind as night
when so is gone, goods bright light

whats left, a shell, a false facade
to mask from others, the dark inside
so men do act, with ill desire
gone the past, replaced by fire
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:32:48 PM
Damn i'm chuffed with that poem
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:38:13 PM

I think FT's abilities only work on a lynch that he prevents.

Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 12:40:48 PM
At 3/19/2014 12:38:13 PM, Josh_b wrote:

I think FT's abilities only work on a lynch that he prevents.
I'm aware. Keeping in mind FT is not confirmed.
But two cops is kind of odd, and Hats' non-suspicion and behavior, too, was odd.
But, then again, so is a mandatory town lawyer.

Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 2:08:17 PM
Unbeknownst to the killer though, another man was present within the room. He had heard everything, and was still laying in the dark room, thanking God that it was not he that was dead.

I'm waiting on whoever this is, to claim, and then we lynch.
Scrutiny Welcome

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:36:36 PM
Damn, I guess Budda really couldn't have made it more obvious. Time to come clean, then.

Yes, JOPO and I are Lovers. She's Athena, I'm Apollo. If one of us dies, the other dies as well. That's why I've been playing rather passively this game, in hopes that I could fly under the radar and not give mafia the free 2 kills in one night.

Why shouldn't you lynch one of us, then? Because our win condition is, essentially, joint win with whoever else wins. Our entire backstory is looking for the first opportunity to retire: Athena and I want out. The PM that we share says that the opportunities that we have to get out are when TITAN is safe or TITAN has been defeated.

Insofar as a lynch for today, I'm willing to sheep trekie's analysis on tyler. My passive play, while so far keeping both of us alive, also means I haven't been keeping up with the game as much as I would like to make calls myself. Trekie's analysis on Tyler(2) seems pretty sound.

VTL Tyler
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:38:20 PM
At 3/19/2014 2:08:17 PM, Josh_b wrote:

Also, agree with this. If someone saw who did the NK, now would be a great time to step forward.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 3:59:33 PM
At 3/19/2014 3:38:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/19/2014 2:08:17 PM, Josh_b wrote:

Also, agree with this. If someone saw who did the NK, now would be a great time to step forward.

Budda made it painfully obvious that last DP you two were lovers.
What does he mean by "one more day"?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:17:11 PM
To be clear:
I agree that Yraelz is scum. I said I suspected him DP1, and REALLY suspected him DP3 with his being replaced before me, probably in the night. I am down with his lynch.

However, Cats' role is troubling to me, as is the OP.
I can't imagine saying "one more day" meaning anything other than the game is over. I doubt mafia will have enough, since we killed one already, and a recruiting factions shouldn't have the numbers yet either. So, that leaves a win-con of "you and your lover survive until DP5", wihich seems like a fair survivor-eaque type role given the game.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:22:50 PM
At 3/19/2014 3:59:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
What does he mean by "one more day"?

I'm actually really confused by that as well. From the way it sounds it makes it seem like the game is really close to ending. But I'm not entirely sure how accurate that is. It means that we're either a day away from lynching all the scum, or a day away from mafia getting majority. Both seem rather implausible, given the number of people still alive and the number of scum we've killed. I'm trying to run the numbers in my head to see if we could be at MYLO.

With 13 people alive, we've killed one scum. Assume a scum team of four? Size of the game would necessitate a larger mafia So that puts us at:

3:10 mafia:town

Factor in me and Jopo:

3:8:2 mafia:town:tp

yeah there's no way we're at mylo. What if there was a smaller scum team than we think? Small, lot stronger scum team?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 4:37:48 PM
Also, the "lovers win on DPx" doesn't make any sense when you look at Budda's modding history. The three times he's done lovers was in Once Upon a Time (http://www.debate.org...) where they had to survive to the end of the game, BTSOTST (http://www.debate.org...) who were mafia, therefore having to survive to the end of the game, and FEAR (http://www.debate.org...), where they were town, therefore having to survive until the end of the game.

What do all of these have in common? Shying away from a "you win if you go to DPx" and instead having to survive to the end of the game and win with an affiliation, which is exactly how it works in this game.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 6:15:02 PM
VTL XLAV

he told me he was the "vigilante" and said he was going to kill Solon, i didnt know if it was true or not but this is twice that there has only been 1 NK, so he has to be scum
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 6:30:19 PM
At 3/19/2014 6:15:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
VTL XLAV

he told me he was the "vigilante" and said he was going to kill Solon, i didnt know if it was true or not but this is twice that there has only been 1 NK, so he has to be scum

Could just be a coincidence. Unless there's an unclaimed vig, we have to consider the possibility that a doc just stopped the kill or scum were stupid enough to target FT again *shrug*
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 6:31:46 PM
At 3/19/2014 6:30:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
VTL XLAV

Could just be a coincidence. Unless there's an unclaimed vig, we have to consider the possibility that a doc just stopped the kill or scum were stupid enough to target FT again *shrug*

so if there was a doctor, they just happened to stop mafia kill twice now? i dont think thats a coincidence when the doctor practically has like a 1/15 chance of protection. he said he sniped tyler and solon
Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 6:57:41 PM
At 3/19/2014 6:31:46 PM, yay842 wrote:
VTL XLAV

so if there was a doctor, they just happened to stop mafia kill twice now? i dont think thats a coincidence when the doctor practically has like a 1/15 chance of protection. he said he sniped tyler and solon

That makes sense to me. If he were anything except mafia, there would be more NKs

VTL XLAV

In my mind that makes Hats and Zaradi town. Until proven otherwise. (because of the three named in DP1)
Scrutiny Welcome

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 7:30:15 PM
VTL XLAV

The first NP FT said that mafia targeted him and that his role tells him whens omeone tries to kill him.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 8:18:10 PM
Who did the doctor protect? I don't see why XLAV is automatically scum. Anyway, I'm too busy to play this right now.

You guys are gonna have to go on without me until March 21 - after which I'll have a massive activity spike and win the game for town.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 9:09:12 PM
ah well, XLAV told me not to tell you guys but piss
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:04:47 PM
VTL XLAV

God dammit Yay!

... Well I do admit I kind of screwed up a lot.