Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Call Of Duty: which one is your favorite?

wildcat101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:18:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I personally think MW3 is the best one, though I haven't played ghosts yet.
"War is the Remedy our Enemies have chosen, and I say we give them all that they want!!!!"- William Tecumseh Sherman
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:26:22 AM
COD has no story depth
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 7:54:22 PM
At 3/27/2014 8:18:12 AM, wildcat101 wrote:

European Assault or MW2. I can't speak for the newer ones because I was a freshman in college the last time I played.
Srom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 10:52:16 PM

You don't want to play Ghosts. Ghosts is the worst CoD. I suggest you borrow it from some of your friends and play it for a couple of hours. It sucks.
Dishoungh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 12:21:54 PM
I don't know. Most likely, Call of Duty 4 was my favorite. The only reason why I liked Black Ops was because of zombies.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2014 3:23:38 PM
The big red one.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
wildcat101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 7:56:52 AM
At 3/27/2014 10:52:16 PM, Srom wrote:

You don't want to play Ghosts. Ghosts is the worst CoD. I suggest you borrow it from some of your friends and play it for a couple of hours. It sucks.

I heard it isn't really that bad, though it isn't as good as everyone says it is. Whatt do you not like about it?
"War is the Remedy our Enemies have chosen, and I say we give them all that they want!!!!"- William Tecumseh Sherman
Srom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2014 5:43:51 PM
At 3/31/2014 7:56:52 AM, wildcat101 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 10:52:16 PM, Srom wrote:

I heard it isn't really that bad, though it isn't as good as everyone says it is. Whatt do you not like about it?

That's what I thought but I've played hours of it and I have had enough of that game to be honest. Here is what I don't like about it.

1. The maps are really huge and have multiple pathways. The only maps I know that are small is Strikezone, Ignition (remake of mw2 scrapyard) , and Free Fall. Those are the only small maps I can think of and then there is the remake of Dome which is coming to Xbox soon . They really encourage you to camp rather than run around and I find myself dying more times running around then camping.

2. Spawning is really horrible. I've died so many times with the spawning in this game. A lot of times I just spawned and I take a couple of steps and its ether someone in front, behind, or the the side that ends up spawn killing me. Infinity Ward says they're trying to make the spawning better but they don't.

3. Weapons are not balanced and are overpowered. If you like sniping then you might as well forget it because Infinity War did this patch which basically what they did was that when you put the perk "Quickdraw" (aim faster) they basically reduced the zoom in time with snipers. They also made it that when you have "focus" (enables you to flinch less when shot) they basically made it so that even when you have that on, you basically flinch a lot more and end up dying. I die a lot because of overpowered weapons in the game. I also can not go around a corner without getting killed.

4. Lack of gamemodes. They don't really a variety of gamemodes that you can play really. Like they don't have Capture the Flag, Demolition, and Headquarters.

5. Dedicated servers. They said they would implement that into the game and they lied to everyone about that. I occasionally get a lag spike and I go slow for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal.

The only thing I like about it CoD Ghosts is Extinction which is basically you fight off aliens while trying to destroy their hives, and escape.