Total Posts:96|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia DP4

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:14:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Khaos - You are Drew Barrymore. You can see value in both sides, so you are the Survivor. Ka-pow!

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are Zachary Quinto. Because, as Spock, you are an incredibly logical and deductive thinker, able to understand Khan's true malevolent motives, you are the Cop. Each night you may select a player. You will learn their affiliation (town or scum) but not their role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Oro
Ts
Khaos
Ford

LIVING PLAYERS

XLAV
Fazz
Jopo
Tyler
Josh
Yay
YYW

With 7 players alive, it's gonna take 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 8:00pm DDO time, on 3/27/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:20:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:14:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Khaos - You are Drew Barrymore. You can see value in both sides, so you are the Survivor. Ka-pow!

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are Zachary Quinto. Because, as Spock, you are an incredibly logical and deductive thinker, able to understand Khan's true malevolent motives, you are the Cop. Each night you may select a player. You will learn their affiliation (town or scum) but not their role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Oro
Ts
Khaos
Ford

LIVING PLAYERS

XLAV
Fazz
*BladeRunner
Tyler
Josh
Yay
YYW

With 7 players alive, it's gonna take 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 8:00pm DDO time, on 3/27/14.


Good luck!

*fixed
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:21:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:20:11 PM, Josh_b wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:14:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Khaos - You are Drew Barrymore. You can see value in both sides, so you are the Survivor. Ka-pow!

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ford - You are Zachary Quinto. Because, as Spock, you are an incredibly logical and deductive thinker, able to understand Khan's true malevolent motives, you are the Cop. Each night you may select a player. You will learn their affiliation (town or scum) but not their role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Oro
Ts
Khaos
Ford

LIVING PLAYERS

XLAV
Fazz
*BladeRunner
Tyler
Josh
Yay
YYW

With 7 players alive, it's gonna take 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 8:00pm DDO time, on 3/29/14.


Good luck!

*fixed

fix'd x 2
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:22:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think Fazz's strategy with Khaos was to sacrifice him so that the rest of the mafia could live and then proceed to win. His misdirection and obfuscation in addition to the fact that he voted for Khaos and the way he conducted himself makes me very suspicious of him. I mean, it was a clever strategy, but it's pretty obvious. Also, he and the other scum would have to kill Ford to make sure the role cop wouldn't figure out he was scum too. I don't really have a clear scum read on anyone other than him at this point, but I'm almost positive he's scum.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:23:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:22:24 PM, YYW wrote:
I think Fazz's strategy with Khaos was to sacrifice him so that the rest of the mafia could live and then proceed to win. His misdirection and obfuscation in addition to the fact that he voted for Khaos and the way he conducted himself makes me very suspicious of him. I mean, it was a clever strategy, but it's pretty obvious. Also, he and the other scum would have to kill Ford to make sure the role cop wouldn't figure out he was scum too. I don't really have a clear scum read on anyone other than him at this point, but I'm almost positive he's scum.

nvm, that was based on the assumption that Khaos was guilty.
Tsar of DDO
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:24:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:23:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:22:24 PM, YYW wrote:
I think Fazz's strategy with Khaos was to sacrifice him so that the rest of the mafia could live and then proceed to win. His misdirection and obfuscation in addition to the fact that he voted for Khaos and the way he conducted himself makes me very suspicious of him. I mean, it was a clever strategy, but it's pretty obvious. Also, he and the other scum would have to kill Ford to make sure the role cop wouldn't figure out he was scum too. I don't really have a clear scum read on anyone other than him at this point, but I'm almost positive he's scum.

nvm, that was based on the assumption that Khaos was guilty.

He was guilty.

Guilty = TP or Mafia.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:25:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:24:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:23:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:22:24 PM, YYW wrote:
I think Fazz's strategy with Khaos was to sacrifice him so that the rest of the mafia could live and then proceed to win. His misdirection and obfuscation in addition to the fact that he voted for Khaos and the way he conducted himself makes me very suspicious of him. I mean, it was a clever strategy, but it's pretty obvious. Also, he and the other scum would have to kill Ford to make sure the role cop wouldn't figure out he was scum too. I don't really have a clear scum read on anyone other than him at this point, but I'm almost positive he's scum.

nvm, that was based on the assumption that Khaos was guilty.

He was guilty.

Guilty = TP or Mafia.

So, not scum, then.

Interesting.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:01:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?

you know me, im a dumbutt, of course i didnt
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:07:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:01:46 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?

you know me, im a dumbutt, of course i didnt

I don't think you're stupid, and I don't think Fazz is stupid either. I thought that if Khaos was scum, then it made sense that Fazz would sacrifice the one for the whole... but that's a pretty out-there scheme. The fact that Khaos wasn't mafia, but yet Fazz has been misleading us all, this entire time, makes me think either he's inept or he's intentionally misdirecting the town. I mean, i'm less sure of him being scum than I was at first, but I'm still more sure that he was scum than I was in the last DP.

Anyway, I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role.
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:08:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:07:08 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:46 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?

you know me, im a dumbutt, of course i didnt

I don't think you're stupid, and I don't think Fazz is stupid either. I thought that if Khaos was scum, then it made sense that Fazz would sacrifice the one for the whole... but that's a pretty out-there scheme. The fact that Khaos wasn't mafia, but yet Fazz has been misleading us all, this entire time, makes me think either he's inept or he's intentionally misdirecting the town. I mean, i'm less sure of him being scum than I was at first, but I'm still more sure that he was scum than I was in the last DP.

Anyway, I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role.

well, ill just wait until Fazz comes on because his intelligence will appeal to me more, until then, i dont see your point :P
Unvote VTL Fazz
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:11:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:08:23 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:07:08 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:46 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?

you know me, im a dumbutt, of course i didnt

I don't think you're stupid, and I don't think Fazz is stupid either. I thought that if Khaos was scum, then it made sense that Fazz would sacrifice the one for the whole... but that's a pretty out-there scheme. The fact that Khaos wasn't mafia, but yet Fazz has been misleading us all, this entire time, makes me think either he's inept or he's intentionally misdirecting the town. I mean, i'm less sure of him being scum than I was at first, but I'm still more sure that he was scum than I was in the last DP.

Anyway, I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role.

well, ill just wait until Fazz comes on because his intelligence will appeal to me more, until then, i dont see your point :P
Unvote VTL Fazz

Dude, you don't have to VTL right now. I'm not, because I'm still not 100% on it. It's just the direction I'm leaning in right now.
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:12:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:11:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:08:23 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:07:08 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:46 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?

you know me, im a dumbutt, of course i didnt

I don't think you're stupid, and I don't think Fazz is stupid either. I thought that if Khaos was scum, then it made sense that Fazz would sacrifice the one for the whole... but that's a pretty out-there scheme. The fact that Khaos wasn't mafia, but yet Fazz has been misleading us all, this entire time, makes me think either he's inept or he's intentionally misdirecting the town. I mean, i'm less sure of him being scum than I was at first, but I'm still more sure that he was scum than I was in the last DP.

Anyway, I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role.

well, ill just wait until Fazz comes on because his intelligence will appeal to me more, until then, i dont see your point :P
Unvote VTL Fazz

Dude, you don't have to VTL right now. I'm not, because I'm still not 100% on it. It's just the direction I'm leaning in right now.

meh, i gots to see where this is gonna go
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:12:39 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:11:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:08:23 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:07:08 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:46 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:57:53 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:56:01 PM, YYW wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:44:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 8:29:43 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this, then. But it might mean that Fazz is even more likely to be scum because in this case he wouldn't have to sacrifice one of his own for the scum win. In the last DP, I think there was also some consensus that Fazz was probably scum. What does everyone else think?

i knew it, scum wouldnt kill either one of you to make us pick a side, knowing that you can use more logic than Fazz, they let you two doods live but if they killed one of yous, then the other is gonna be immediately targeted and lynched. My conclusion? we must lynch either one of yous two, but i dont know which one. one of yous is definitely scum. I say we just wait it out and see what happens

VTNL

I'm not clear on what you're saying.

yea me neither, but we're still unclear that either Fazz or you could be scum. you clearly have evidence piling against Fazz but since we're at MYLO, we should just wait one more kill, then it'll be more easier to discern who is scum. we dont need to rush things just yet

Have you picked up on my soft claims yet?

you know me, im a dumbutt, of course i didnt

I don't think you're stupid, and I don't think Fazz is stupid either. I thought that if Khaos was scum, then it made sense that Fazz would sacrifice the one for the whole... but that's a pretty out-there scheme. The fact that Khaos wasn't mafia, but yet Fazz has been misleading us all, this entire time, makes me think either he's inept or he's intentionally misdirecting the town. I mean, i'm less sure of him being scum than I was at first, but I'm still more sure that he was scum than I was in the last DP.

Anyway, I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role.

well, ill just wait until Fazz comes on because his intelligence will appeal to me more, until then, i dont see your point :P
Unvote VTL Fazz

Dude, you don't have to VTL right now. I'm not, because I'm still not 100% on it. It's just the direction I'm leaning in right now.

meh, i gots to see where this is gonna go

So, what's going ons..
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..

same as from last DP, YYW has gots his sights on thee. I'm pretty sure that one of you is mafia and he's confident that you are. You got anything to say to how you are town and YYW is scum instead?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:27:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..

same as from last DP, YYW has gots his sights on thee. I'm pretty sure that one of you is mafia and he's confident that you are. You got anything to say to how you are town and YYW is scum instead?

Ask him to claim?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:28:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:27:21 PM, fazz wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..

same as from last DP, YYW has gots his sights on thee. I'm pretty sure that one of you is mafia and he's confident that you are. You got anything to say to how you are town and YYW is scum instead?

Ask him to claim?

that is something he will not do as he quotes: "I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role." But no matter, have you got anything to say about your innocence? Let's start with why have you been misdirecting town last DP as YYW claims to say you've done.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:29:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..
No one but scum has not claimed yet. But he doesn't have anything but dalight in front of him. .. so he's gonna stall I guess?
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:29:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No one but scum has not claimed yet. But he doesn't have anything but dalight in front of him. .. so he's gonna stall I guess?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:31:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:29:09 PM, fazz wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..
No one but scum has not claimed yet. But he doesn't have anything but dalight in front of him. .. so he's gonna stall I guess?

well, have you claimed? if you say no one bu scum has not yet claimed, why dont you claim? we're at MYLO but we are going to lynch you if YYW can convince other people to lynch you. you might as well out everything out now and then we can pump stuff out from YYW
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:31:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:28:55 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:27:21 PM, fazz wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..

same as from last DP, YYW has gots his sights on thee.

Ask him to claim?

that is something he will not do as he quotes: "I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role."

Well, I can prove nothing. But if he claims, I can prove what I said last time.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2014 9:33:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/27/2014 9:31:38 PM, fazz wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:28:55 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:27:21 PM, fazz wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:24:03 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 3/27/2014 9:22:09 PM, fazz wrote:

So, what's going ons..

same as from last DP, YYW has gots his sights on thee.

Ask him to claim?

that is something he will not do as he quotes: "I'm a lesbian and I made an appearance on Nip Tuck at one point. I'm not going to say my role."

Well, I can prove nothing. But if he claims, I can prove what I said last time.

why dont you just out everything first, then we will get to YYW. There's 2 votes on you. please help town and out everything about yourself, trust me, this will be very vital and beneficial to town if you full claim
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...