Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

Call of Duty Zombies: The Players

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2014 4:47:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The players in CoD zombies suck so much balls. I can't stand how they could be able to play. There's so many of these kinds of players that annoy me so much. This is not just Black Ops 1. This is in Black Ops 1, 2, and World at War. I know I can just play on Solo, but solo is boring. Co-op is what makes Zombies fun.

1. The people who DON'T READY UP

You know those people who you wait 10 minutes on to ready up. They're usually split screeners and they're very annoying. All I want to do is to play. Why join a game if you're not ready? If you're not ready DON'T PLAY!

2. The Rage Quitters

I hate these people so much. They ruin the game for everyone just because they died that one time. Yes, I could understand if you're dying a billion times and it's in a late round. I understand, but if you're like in round 10, you die, then quit, that's pathetic. Yes, I've died and rage quit here and there, but that was because I was in a sucky team.

3. The little kids who think they know what they're doing but they don't

It's those little kids who shout in their microphone that try to boss you around to tell you their "strategy." But, when you follow their "strategy", it backfires then all of you ends up getting killed.

4. The people who die so many times

I don't understand why do people who know what they're doing always get matched up with 3 people who don't have a clue of what they're doing. Yes, people suck at video games, but at this level? 5% of the zombies players I've played with were decent. FIVE!!!! Zombies is about strategy and you have to think to survive. I'm sick of carrying my whole team up my back and having them to solely rely on me to do everything. That's another thing

5. People who just run into the horde of zombies

They use none of their thinking whatsoever. Most of the players just run straight to the zombies and ending up getting killed.

6. The people who care nothing else but the mystery box

These people are severely annoying. All they care about is the Ray gun. They don't care about the other team, they don't care about what perks they have, they don't care about how many points they have. All they care about is that stupid ray gun. Plus, when they finally get that stupid thing, they die 5 seconds later after they acquired it. OR, when the ray gun pops up in the mystery box, they die, THEN, all of a sudden, they want help. They scream and yell in their mics "HELP! REVIVE ME! IT'S THE RAY GUN! HEEEELLLLPPP!" When the Ray Gun is gone, they make a big fuss about it and they leave. People rely too much on the ray gun. I've made it to round 30 with just the Commando, Galil, and Aug. Those are my 3 favs right there.

Those are the only people I can find that plague Call of Duty zombies. What kind of people annoy you in Zombies?
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 10:58:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Honestly, I don't know how this hasn't gotten replies because all of this is very true. I rant about it in the forums, and sometimes my post's get deleted because people can't handle the truth. They suck at video games lol! :P