TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 9:32:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Killed DP2:
Player - TUF
Character/Role - You are Daniel Shaw. A former CIA agent and expert on the Ring, you turned after learning the CIA was responsible for the death of your wife, an agent they wrongly suspected of having joined the Ring. You have since allied with the Ring so as to get revenge by killing Sarah Walker, the person who kiled your wife, but you are not fully aligned with their goals outside of that. Because of this, you are the TRAITOR. You win with the mafia, but are not a part of the mafia PM. You do not know who the other mafia are, and they do not know who you are. You have two night abilities:
*ROLE COP - Because you have downloaded an Intersect, each night you may choose a player and learn their role.
*SIGNAL - You may choose one player at night and, if they are aligned with the mafia, you will join them in the mafia PM. In addition, they will learn which players are Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker. Use this ability carefully, however, because if the target is not mafia they will be alerted to your role and affiliation.
Affiliation - You win with the mafia. The mafia wins when they comprise 50% of all living players.

Died NP2:
Player - Zaradi
Character/Role - You are Devon Woodcomb, aka. "Captain Awesome". In the TV show you are a doctor in the show, so it makes sense that you would be the DOCTOR in this game. Each night you may choose a player, and you will protect them from any lethal actions performed against them. However, you may not protect yourself, and you cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights.
Affiliation - You win with the town. The town wins when all of the mafia are dead.

Living players
1. 9spaceking
2. Khaos_Mage
3. Yay
4. XLAV
5. Bladerunner
6. SolonKR
7. Josh_b
8. bsh1
9. TUF (sub trekie)
10. Fazz
11. TV

TUF is replacing trekie
The day phase will end no later than: 4/12 9:30 PM DDO time
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 12:54:33 PM
One down, three (?) to go.

The most useful part of analysis in terms of TUF's lynch is the phase of the day before he outed himself as a role that couldn't win with town. Bsh1, myself, and Khaos instantly went after him. Then, however, Khaos changed his mind. I won't VTL him, because I am 99% certain he is town. I would like an explanation, though.

Fingers pointed last DP: Josh at myself, Josh at Blade, Josh at XLAV.
I think Josh is resoundingly town for the reason that he is analyzing freely without fear of others' perceptions.
I also believe Bsh is town for having truthfully revealed his first NP action after dying, which he would not have done if he were scum.

This expands my town pile to Khaos, Josh, and Bsh. That worries me, however, because the list by this point SHOULD be much bigger. With eleven players, (I will assume) three more scum, and four town-reads (myself included), that leaves 4 innocents who I have not town-read yet. I need to see more activity from XLAV, Blade, TUF (though he is excused right now because of being a replacement), and TV. I'd also like Space, Yay, and Fazz to actually try at the game. Having one troll is enough; having three makes it nigh-impossible to determine the townness or scumminess for any of them. VTL Space to shape up. I chose him of the three because he is the most inactive, and he also did not cast a vote yesterday.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 1:49:48 PM
At 4/10/2014 12:54:33 PM, SolonKR wrote:

The most useful part of analysis in terms of TUF's lynch is the phase of the day before he outed himself as a role that couldn't win with town. Bsh1, myself, and Khaos instantly went after him. Then, however, Khaos changed his mind. I won't VTL him, because I am 99% certain he is town. I would like an explanation, though.

Fingers pointed last DP: Josh at myself, Josh at Blade, Josh at XLAV.
I think Josh is resoundingly town for the reason that he is analyzing freely without fear of others' perceptions.
I also believe Bsh is town for having truthfully revealed his first NP action after dying, which he would not have done if he were scum.

This expands my town pile to Khaos, Josh, and Bsh. That worries me, however, because the list by this point SHOULD be much bigger. With eleven players, (I will assume) three more scum, and four town-reads (myself included), that leaves 4 innocents who I have not town-read yet. I need to see more activity from XLAV, Blade, TUF (though he is excused right now because of being a replacement), and TV. I'd also like Space, Yay, and Fazz to actually try at the game. Having one troll is enough; having three makes it nigh-impossible to determine the townness or scumminess for any of them. VTL Space to shape up. I chose him of the three because he is the most inactive, and he also did not cast a vote yesterday.
Hmm, scum team consisting of Fazz, Yay and 9space...

#BestScumTeam
Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 1:53:05 PM
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

After outing TUF's fake character claim, I'm confident that Solon's is just as fake too.
I've had some time to think about Solon's role justification from last DP and it doesn't fly. It almost sounds as though he's trying to claim Body Guard. But that's a role that would be closely assigned with Casey.

After thinking a little more about Bryce Larkin, in conjunction with the fail claims that were given last DP, I'm not as sure about framer, but cockblocker comes to mind. Preventing chuck from being in the CIA by framing him, from having 2 girlfriends by dating them, preventing him from having a normal life by giving him the intersect. These actions ARE what Bryce is known for.

Today, he seems to think yay, and trekie, who's claims are building a possible subtheme in this game. Either Solon doesn't know, or he doesn't care and has FoS'd them anyways.

VTL SOLON
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 4:57:07 PM
At 4/10/2014 1:53:05 PM, Josh_b wrote:
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

After outing TUF's fake character claim, I'm confident that Solon's is just as fake too.
I've had some time to think about Solon's role justification from last DP and it doesn't fly. It almost sounds as though he's trying to claim Body Guard. But that's a role that would be closely assigned with Casey.

After thinking a little more about Bryce Larkin, in conjunction with the fail claims that were given last DP, I'm not as sure about framer, but cockblocker comes to mind. Preventing chuck from being in the CIA by framing him, from having 2 girlfriends by dating them, preventing him from having a normal life by giving him the intersect. These actions ARE what Bryce is known for.

Today, he seems to think yay, and trekie, who's claims are building a possible subtheme in this game. Either Solon doesn't know, or he doesn't care and has FoS'd them anyways.

VTL SOLON

I don't know whether you're trying to carry a mislynch on me or you're just being really stupid. For God's sake, his entire life revolves around helping Chuck. He is a PROtagonist. I have to go to a college fair, but I will post a full response when I return.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:09:39 PM
I don't know how active I'll be as I am quite busy, but....

VTL Blade for reasons stated.
He didn't seem to consider the ramifications of two actions failing in the NP.
It is almost like he KNEW I was RB'd.

BTW, the reason bsh1's night actions failed is because he died. It appears we have Lucky modding this game. hehehe
Therefore, THANKS ZARADI for making me claim, and letting me be useless. You sure helped the town ;)

Also, Yay is town as far as I am concerned. He claimed early and first. That is good enough for me right now.

Josh is seriously suspicious to me, so is Blade.
Trekkie is likely town, for the reason Zaradi was: the mod error with the town wincon.
However, trekkie may have just read that exchange and wanted to make sure. I put him at 70% town.

XLAV is AWOL, so he is suspicious. (is that the right game)
I fully expect to die tonight, but in case I don't WE MUST LYNCH SCUM.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 5:14:22 PM

I believed he was scum DP1.
Then, when me and bsh1 failed when targeting him, I thought he was a commuter or some other likely townie role, thus I believed he was innocent.
Then he claimed TP, which I thought was honest, but after thought and our wincon, there should be no TP in this game, thus I voted him.
My work here is, finally, done.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 6:50:25 PM
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

VTL SOLON

Wait why was TUF fake claiming? I thought "guilty" can mean both scum, and TP?
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:01:25 PM
At 4/10/2014 1:49:48 PM, XLAV wrote:

Hmm, scum team consisting of Fazz, Yay and 9space...

Joing us as a Consprict-level and we will create Town mayhem. #BestScumTeam
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:08:15 PM
XLAV the gigantic boob thinks im scum
VTL XLAV
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:17:04 PM
I'm not really sure what to make of this game so far. I'm going to townread Khaos for the time being. I would like to hear more from space and fazz, but I'm not sure what is to be gained by VTLing them at this point. Any response they give is likely to be useless and perhaps more confusing.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:17:51 PM
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

VTL SOLON

I don't know much about the theme. I would like to see Solon's claim post, if you could link it to me.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:20:26 PM
I think Solon is almost implying that Khaos and himself are town because they went after TUF. See his first post in this DP. I don't think this line of analysis is logical.

As traitor, TUF was not part of the mafia PM. Given his scummy behavior, mafia may have read him as a TP (potentially a threat to them) or just a townie who had become a prime mislynch target. Either way, it seems to me that mafia would have been just as gung-ho as town in trying to get TUF lynched.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:21:28 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:17:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I'm not really sure what to make of this game so far. I'm going to townread Khaos for the time being. I would like to hear more from space and fazz, but I'm not sure what is to be gained by VTLing them at this point. Any response they give is likely to be useless and perhaps more confusing.

Well, I think Josh made a strong claim. But he also the only one who knows what he's talking about the show?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:25:22 PM
At 4/10/2014 5:09:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I don't know how active I'll be as I am quite busy, but....

VTL Blade for reasons stated.
He didn't seem to consider the ramifications of two actions failing in the NP.
It is almost like he KNEW I was RB'd.

Why? How?

BTW, the reason bsh1's night actions failed is because he died. It appears we have Lucky modding this game. hehehe

What...? *Seriously Confused Face*

Therefore, THANKS ZARADI for making me claim, and letting me be useless. You sure helped the town ;)

Also, Yay is town as far as I am concerned. He claimed early and first. That is good enough for me right now.

Yes, but he has tried that as scum. Admittedly, it tends to backfire for him when he is scum and tries it, but it's not necessarily a town-tell either.

Josh is seriously suspicious to me, so is Blade.

Why?

Trekkie is likely town, for the reason Zaradi was: the mod error with the town wincon.

Agreed.

However, trekkie may have just read that exchange and wanted to make sure. I put him at 70% town.

XLAV is AWOL, so he is suspicious. (is that the right game)

Isn't he always AWOL. Again, don't be too quick to read into these supposed tells.

I fully expect to die tonight, but in case I don't WE MUST LYNCH SCUM.

Why? I mean, you always say that. You should cheer up, shed some of that tinfoil, and motivate yourself to look on the bright side of life. *Cue Cheesy, Overly-happy Music*
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:26:28 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:21:28 PM, fazz wrote:

Well, I think Josh made a strong claim. But he also the only one who knows what he's talking about the show?

What are your reads, and why? Are you trusting Josh just b/c he has theme knowledge and because he made one interesting post? If so, that's rather flimsy.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:27:37 PM
At 4/10/2014 1:49:48 PM, XLAV wrote:

#BestScumTeam

Pardon my French, but it's f------ DP3. Stop fluff posting now. What's you're take on things? Reads, analysis, and/or substantive questions, por favor.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:33:26 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:26:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:

What are your reads, and why? Are you trusting Josh just b/c he has theme knowledge and because he made one interesting post? If so, that's rather flimsy.

Well, no he made like 5 big posts last time and I didn't think TUF was mafia even after Josh explained the claim in DP2.

He was right the first time around as well? That's evidence right?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:37:47 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:33:26 PM, fazz wrote:

Well, no he made like 5 big posts last time and I didn't think TUF was mafia even after Josh explained the claim in DP2.

Sort of. Again, look at what I posted earlier in this thread--both mafia and town would likely have targeted TUF. So deconstructing TUF's claims isn't proof of innocence.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:40:02 PM
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

VTL SOLON

I agree. VTL SOLON
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:41:05 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:37:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Sort of. Again, look at what I posted earlier in this thread--both mafia and town would likely have targeted TUF. So deconstructing TUF's claims isn't proof of innocence.

No. He didnt deconstruct. He was the one who VTL-ed first.

I didnt really think there was going to be a kill last DP.

Anyway, I think Khaos and Solon are working together.

VTL Khaos and Solon.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:41:46 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:40:02 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

VTL SOLON

I agree. VTL SOLON ???

wat
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:45:25 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:40:02 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Lynch Solon. He's scum.

VTL SOLON

I agree. VTL SOLON

Why do you agree? What are your thoughts on the game thus far? Any scum or town reads to give us? Any cogent and relevant thoughts to share?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:46:25 PM
lol bsh1. You must be a serious player. I can't tell what the bell's goin' on right now, so I just follow the bandwagon.
Equestrian election

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:46:57 PM
At 4/10/2014 7:41:05 PM, fazz wrote:
At 4/10/2014 7:37:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:

No. He didnt deconstruct. He was the one who VTL-ed first.

Whatever you call it, mafia would also have VTL'd TUF, and so the fact that Josh did so does not make him town.

Anyway, I think Khaos and Solon are working together.

VTL Khaos and Solon.

VTL one at a time.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:48:16 PM
However, Josh_B is quite a good player. He's very helpful. I can logically deduce he ain't mafia.
If he's mafia, INCREDIBLY WELL PLAYED!! Perhaps too well.
Equestrian election

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 7:53:45 PM
Just a friendly reminder; votes must be in this format:

VTL [Member name]

Votes that are underlined, do not include the 'VTL' part, or are for multiple users will be disregarded. Additionally, if you have already voted for someone and want to change your vote, you must use this format:

Unvote VTL [Member name]