Total Posts:151|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 23.1: DP2

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:10:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED LAST DP

Khaos - You are the bodyguard. Ka-pow! You win with the town.

Mastery - You are the suicide bomber. Once during the day phase you may post a bolded comment in the forums. You will detonate, killing yourself and the person who you identified in your comment.

DIED IN THE NIGHT


Endark - You are Vanilla. You have no role.

GRAVEYARD

Khaos
Mastery
Endark

LIVING PLAYERS

Lannan
TS
XLAV
Ford
Niqash
NOTC
Yay

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, 4/13/14.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:18:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:13:35 AM, XLAV wrote:
Yay, you claimed innocent child DP4 right?

yes, why do you ask that? do you believe that that was false?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:25:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:13:35 AM, XLAV wrote:
Yay, you claimed innocent child DP4 right?

cmon foo, do you want to f*CK WITH ME MOTHAF*CKA? do you want to get a spankin in da buttho with sum of dat wippeecream eh?

we should do some real sh*t this DP since literally we got practically nothing DP1. Khaos asked me what evidence we should get that last DP? well, i replied to find scum. but of course one does not simply state that they are scum except me so lets do dis. ok, what readings have you done at DP1?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:36:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
anyhoo gots any questions fo me, ill be watching Breaking Bad and be back extreme tonight or tomorrow
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:51:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
well since im not gonna be here, i dont expect people to role claim, but plz reply to my questions and ask me any questions and i will follow up tomorrow if possible:
1. What do you expect to gain out of this DP?
2. Have you farted lately?
3. Who is your highest scumread?
4. Who is your highest townread?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 10:20:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
With 7 players alive and presumably 2 mafia left.

Let's assume Yay, who is innocent child DP4, is actually mafia. He will most likely think we will town read him because claiming innocent child is a bad mafia fake claim. If that is the case then we will have a higher chance of a mislynch in DP2 and in DP3.

5:2 - DP2
If we mislynch and mafia NK'd.
3:2 - DP3
If we mislynch again then its game over.
2:2 - DP4

Yay's role is so fvcking broken that it has to be a fake claim.

VTL Yay
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 10:24:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
My Reads:

Lannan - Leaning Scum
TS - Town
XLAV - Town
Ford - Leaning Scum
Niqash - Leaning Town
NOTC - Null
Yay - Leaning Scum

Yay and Lannan are leaning scum to me but only one of them is really scum.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 11:41:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 10:20:35 AM, XLAV wrote:
With 7 players alive and presumably 2 mafia left.

Let's assume Yay, who is innocent child DP4, is actually mafia. He will most likely think we will town read him because claiming innocent child is a bad mafia fake claim. If that is the case then we will have a higher chance of a mislynch in DP2 and in DP3.

5:2 - DP2
If we mislynch and mafia NK'd.
3:2 - DP3
If we mislynch again then its game over.
2:2 - DP4

Yay's role is so fvcking broken that it has to be a fake claim.

VTL Yay

ok first,
Innocent Child is possibly the worst scum claim like ever. I dont even see the need for scum to claim IC, its practically a timebomb waiting to happen
second and third, im pretty sure bsh has a lot of faith in us that we do not simply mislynch twice in a row. also, since im confirmed DP4, we can probably assume that theres like a doctor and like no vig and like stalling roles and investigative roles and stuff like that. its probably expected for this game to be a little longer than usual maybe, probably.

so, im pretty sure we're not that stupid to get two mislynches in a row. 3 scums in beginner game, 1 down, 2 to go. just need 2 good lynches. about 6 town left, right? so two mislynches is all the fail town needs, thats just something that we dont want. in sch a beginner's game, we should be expected to act smart, learn intelligently and knwo our sh*t. so cmon man, dont lose your faith that were just gon get 2 mislynches. so cmon dood, dont look at the downside
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 11:42:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 10:24:57 AM, XLAV wrote:
My Reads:

Lannan - Leaning Scum
TS - Town
XLAV - Town
Ford - Leaning Scum
Niqash - Leaning Town
NOTC - Null
Yay - Leaning Scum

Yay and Lannan are leaning scum to me but only one of them is really scum.

could you expound on this list and explain why you have selected the following opinions on these people?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 11:44:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 10:20:35 AM, XLAV wrote:
With 7 players alive and presumably 2 mafia left.

Let's assume Yay, who is innocent child DP4, is actually mafia. He will most likely think we will town read him because claiming innocent child is a bad mafia fake claim. If that is the case then we will have a higher chance of a mislynch in DP2 and in DP3.
1. yes, i claim innocent child so town knows im town
2. yes, because im scum, so i decided to claim innocent child which is the best fake claim ever because i bet that i wont be targeted as scum when bsh doesnt confirm me DP4 -.-

5:2 - DP2
If we mislynch and mafia NK'd.
3:2 - DP3
If we mislynch again then its game over.
2:2 - DP4

Yay's role is so fvcking broken that it has to be a fake claim.

VTL Yay
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:13:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 11:42:32 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 10:24:57 AM, XLAV wrote:
My Reads:

Lannan - Leaning Scum
TS - Town
XLAV - Town
Ford - Leaning Scum
Niqash - Leaning Town
NOTC - Null
Yay - Leaning Scum

Yay and Lannan are leaning scum to me but only one of them is really scum.

could you expound on this list and explain why you have selected the following opinions on these people?

I will only explain the scums.

Lannan - Probably my weakest scum read. The only reason why he isn't any higher in my scum read is because he soft claimed.

Yay - Your role is too fvcked up. Last time when I was innocent child in the beginners' series, I had to wait until DP2 for bsh to confirm me. DP3 is still believable but DP4 is too hard to believe. I know you are Yay and you are hard to read but in this game, you're acting very odd in my opinion.

Ford - Despite everyone wanting to VTNL on DP1, Ford was still pushing for a lynch on NOTC.

Now, I really think Ford and Yay are the scum team and here's why.

If we lynched NOTC and he was town then it would help Yay since he will most likely never be 'confirmed' in DP4.
Scenario 1:
4:2 - DP2
If we mislynch again and mafia NK'd.
Mafia wins. - DP3

Scenario 2:
Or if we are lucky to lynch scum *cough* Ford *cough* and mafia NK'd.
3:1 - DP3
Since Yay claimed innocent child and most of you peeps will most likely town read him for that, a mislynch will most likely occur + Mafia NK.
Mafia wins. - DP4

Scenario 3:
Scenario 3 will only happen if everyone was smart enough to VTNL and wait for DP4 to confirm Yay.
2:1 - DP4
Yay lynched.
Town wins. - DP5

After reanalyzing my case, I will give Yay a chance to prove himself.
Unvote
VTL Ford


Ford I suggest you role claim now.

I will probably not make it next DP so here's my advice. If Ford was lynched and he was scum then I suggest everyone still alive in DP3 to VTNL. If Yay was mod confirmed than just lynch the scummiest. If not then lynch him.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:23:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:13:42 PM, XLAV wrote:

Lannan - Probably my weakest scum read. The only reason why he isn't any higher in my scum read is because he soft claimed.
so im more scummier because i full claimed, makes perfect sense

Yay - Your role is too fvcked up. Last time when I was innocent child in the beginners' series, I had to wait until DP2 for bsh to confirm me. DP3 is still believable but DP4 is too hard to believe. I know you are Yay and you are hard to read but in this game, you're acting very odd in my opinion.
1. DP3 is usually the time when the IC is confirmed, DP4 is still plausible, ive seen it once in this game that i dont remember. but 3 is usually the time.
2. when have i acted NOT odd?

Ford - Despite everyone wanting to VTNL on DP1, Ford was still pushing for a lynch on NOTC.

I will probably not make it next DP so here's my advice. If Ford was lynched and he was scum then I suggest everyone still alive in DP3 to VTNL. If Yay was mod confirmed than just lynch the scummiest. If not then lynch him.

exactly, why VTL with the chance to get mislynch when we can wait it out for me to be confirmed DP4? and we should VTL between that time when we can actually focus on REAL potential scum targets. Take Ford for example, you say you think he's scum? well then, in the meantime before DP4, thats what we can do. so to get this game goin (since its just the two of us so far)
Unvote VTL Ford
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:47:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ford I suggest you role claim now.

I will probably not make it next DP so here's my advice. If Ford was lynched and he was scum then I suggest everyone still alive in DP3 to VTNL. If Yay was mod confirmed than just lynch the scummiest. If not then lynch him.

that sounds like a plan then. we should still try to pull something out because if we simply VTNL and just wait for me to be confirmed, then we get nothing, we need to pressure everyone else because its just you and me right now
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:51:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:47:43 PM, yay842 wrote:
Ford I suggest you role claim now.

I will probably not make it next DP so here's my advice. If Ford was lynched and he was scum then I suggest everyone still alive in DP3 to VTNL. If Yay was mod confirmed than just lynch the scummiest. If not then lynch him.

that sounds like a plan then. we should still try to pull something out because if we simply VTNL and just wait for me to be confirmed, then we get nothing, we need to pressure everyone else because its just you and me right now
Pressure Ford first, and then Niqash.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:56:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:51:34 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:47:43 PM, yay842 wrote:
Ford I suggest you role claim now.

I will probably not make it next DP so here's my advice. If Ford was lynched and he was scum then I suggest everyone still alive in DP3 to VTNL. If Yay was mod confirmed than just lynch the scummiest. If not then lynch him.

that sounds like a plan then. we should still try to pull something out because if we simply VTNL and just wait for me to be confirmed, then we get nothing, we need to pressure everyone else because its just you and me right now
Pressure Ford first, and then Niqash.

dam so many inactives tho
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 12:57:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 12:56:35 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:51:34 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/12/2014 12:47:43 PM, yay842 wrote:
Ford I suggest you role claim now.

I will probably not make it next DP so here's my advice. If Ford was lynched and he was scum then I suggest everyone still alive in DP3 to VTNL. If Yay was mod confirmed than just lynch the scummiest. If not then lynch him.

that sounds like a plan then. we should still try to pull something out because if we simply VTNL and just wait for me to be confirmed, then we get nothing, we need to pressure everyone else because its just you and me right now
Pressure Ford first, and then Niqash.

dam so many inactives tho
That is what they want. Kill of the active players.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 6:40:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ok guys sorry for being inactive, i'm going out to dinner but when I come back from that i should be on for the rest of the night. To defend myself for now, I'm just gonna say town really shouldn't lynch me. Later I will go into more details if people really suspect me.

I don't know how to feel about yay's innocent child claim. On the one hand, it is generally a poor claim for scum, but on the other hand, dp4 is pretty far away. So I think since we already got one scum down, there's probably only two left. We can probably survive to DP4, at which point we will either lynch yay or he will get mod confirmed. So, we shouldn't lynch yay.

I have no idea who to lynch today though. Maybe Lannan? Khaos had expressed some doubts about him, and he turned out to be town... idk?
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.

NOTC is inactive throughout DDO. Not sure what he is.

XLAV is soft-claiming people, I'm assuming he is leaning to town.

Yay is being weird. Leaning to scum.

Ford seems to be honest. I'm assuming he is leaning to town.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:30:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 6:56:58 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Oh, I forgot about Lanon. What do we know about him?

Lanon?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:32:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 6:40:39 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
ok guys sorry for being inactive, i'm going out to dinner but when I come back from that i should be on for the rest of the night. To defend myself for now, I'm just gonna say town really shouldn't lynch me. Later I will go into more details if people really suspect me.

I don't know how to feel about yay's innocent child claim. On the one hand, it is generally a poor claim for scum, but on the other hand, dp4 is pretty far away. So I think since we already got one scum down, there's probably only two left. We can probably survive to DP4, at which point we will either lynch yay or he will get mod confirmed. So, we shouldn't lynch yay.

I have no idea who to lynch today though. Maybe Lannan? Khaos had expressed some doubts about him, and he turned out to be town... idk?

we can either lynch right or not at all, so we gotta be careful about this. idk what lannan has been doing DP1 but he wasnt much active, then again he usually isnt, so i dont get scumvibes from him. he hasnt been in a long time yet
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:34:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.
^

NOTC is inactive throughout DDO. Not sure what he is.
he is?

XLAV is soft-claiming people, I'm assuming he is leaning to town.
he is?

Yay is being weird. Leaning to scum.
well this is your first game with me. Hi, im yay, im the weirdest guy on DDO. Why are you doubting that I am IC, dood, its such a crappy scum claim. You know what foo?
Unvote VTL Niqash, I suggest you out now

Ford seems to be honest. I'm assuming he is leaning to town.
he is?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:38:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 7:34:30 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.
^

NOTC is inactive throughout DDO. Not sure what he is.
he is?

XLAV is soft-claiming people, I'm assuming he is leaning to town.
he is?

Yay is being weird. Leaning to scum.
well this is your first game with me. Hi, im yay, im the weirdest guy on DDO. Why are you doubting that I am IC, dood, its such a crappy scum claim. You know what foo?
Unvote VTL Niqash, I suggest you out now

Ford seems to be honest. I'm assuming he is leaning to town.
he is?

I'm rather undecided on whether your IC or not, but something about your behavior worries me. Anyhow, I'm mainly suspicious of TS. He's active on DDO but hasn't even posted once on here or the previous DP(http://www.debate.org....

VTL TS-387
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:38:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.

well if you seen him all over DDO, his news feed is clean meaning he had to delete it himself which is some suspicious dope right there
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
NiqashMotawadi3
Posts: 1,895
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 7:40:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 7:38:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.

well if you seen him all over DDO, his news feed is clean meaning he had to delete it himself which is some suspicious dope right there

I mean he has been online but has not participated here, which is odd.
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 9:39:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 7:40:52 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 7:38:25 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.

well if you seen him all over DDO, his news feed is clean meaning he had to delete it himself which is some suspicious dope right there

I mean he has been online but has not participated here, which is odd.

He's town, trust me.

Now, help me pressure Ford, I still want his role.
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 10:00:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 6:54:56 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
My readings...

TS is active on DDO, but not on here. I'm suspecting he is scum.

NOTC is inactive throughout DDO. Not sure what he is.

XLAV is soft-claiming people, I'm assuming he is leaning to town.

Yay is being weird. Leaning to scum.

Ford seems to be honest. I'm assuming he is leaning to town.
What did he say or do that makes him 'honest'?
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 10:12:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Ford (1/4) - XLAV
Niqash (1/4) - Yay
TS (1/4) - Niqash
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
XLAV
Posts: 13,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2014 10:24:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/12/2014 10:12:24 PM, bsh1 wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Ford (1/4) - XLAV
Niqash (1/4) - Yay
TS (1/4) - Niqash

Can you ask Khaos if he wants to replace an inactive?