Jump to topic:

Chuck mafia - ENDGAME

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:08:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Winning faction: Mafia (XLAV, SolonKR, trekie, and TUF)
Losing faction: Town

With Josh_b lynched, the mafia and town are split 3-3. As there is no possible way for town to have recovered, the mafia wins!

Day phases:
DP1: http://www.debate.org...
DP2: http://www.debate.org...
DP3: http://www.debate.org...
DP4: http://www.debate.org...

Players:
1. 9spaceking - Diane Beckman - Jailkeeper - Town
2. Khaos_Mage - Sarah Walker - JOAT (1x watcher, tracker, follower, voyeur) - Town
3. Yay - Big Mike - Mason recruiter - Town
4. XLAV - Jill Roberts - Investigates innocent - Mafia
5. bladerunner060 - John Casey - Choice (PGO, 1x dayvig, or hunter) - Town
6. SolonKR - Ted Roarke - JOAT (1x roleblocker, nightkill, lookout, role cop) - Mafia
7. Josh_b - Harry Tang - Hated townie - Town
8. Bsh1 [2] - Morgan Grimes - Motivator - Town
9. Bsh1 - Chuck Bartowski - Cop, role learner - Town
10. Trekie - Tommy Delgado - Goon - Mafia
11. Fazz - Stephen Bartowski - Enabler, role cop - Town
12. TUF - Daniel Shaw - Traitor (Role cop, signal) - Mafia
13. TV (sub lannan13) - Jeff Barnes - Drunk - Town
14. Zaradi - Captain Awesome - Doctor - Town
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:12:32 PM
Role PMs
Town:
Player - bsh1
Character/Role - You are Chuck Bartowski. You inadvertently downloaded the Intersect, which contains all of the government's secrets. In the show, the Intersect provides you a number of abilities, allowing you to uncover information about another person or learn a new ability by watching someone perform it. Thus it makes sense that in this game you are the COP. Each night, you may choose a player, and you will determine their affiliation. Additionally, if they have an ability and have used it that night, there is a 50/50 chance you will gain a 1x ability to use their role. You can only use one of your night abilities per night phase, however, and you cannot have more than two stored 1x abilities at a time.
Affiliaiton " You win with the town. The town wins when all of the mafia are dead.

Player " Khaos_mage
Character/Role - You are Sarah Walker. A skilled CIA agent, you are currently assigned to protect Chuck Bartowski, the Intersect. You are skilled in covert operations, able to inflitrate groups and learn information about them. Thus in this game you are the investigative JOAT and have the following 1x abilities:
*Tracker " Choose a player and learn who they visited that night
*Watcher " Choose a player and learn who visited them that night phase.
*Follower " Choose a player and learn what action they performed that night phase.
*Voyeur " Choose a player and learn what actions were performed on them that night phase.
Affiliation - You win with the town. The town wins when all of the mafia are dead.

Player - bladerunner060
Character/Role - You are John Casey. You are a skilled NSA agent, assigned to protect Chuck Bartowski, the Intersect. You are a skilled marksman, and have a love for firearms. You have a wide array of weapons and know how to use guns and weapons for both offense and defense, so it makes sense that you are able to make the choice between which special power you want to have in this game. At any point during the first day or night phase, you may choose between the following roles:
*PARANOID GUN OWNER - Anyone who visits you at night will die.
*1x DAY VIGILANTE " You may target one person to be killed at any point during a day phase.
*HUNTER " If you are lynched, you may kill one player as you die.
Beware, however - this mission is dangerous, and you cannot come back to gather more weapons. This means your role choice is permanent; you may not change it once it is made. If you fail to choose a role by the end of the first night phase you will revert to a VANILLA town with no night ability.
Affiliation - You win with the town. The town wins when all of the mafia are dead.

Player - bsh1 (2)
Character/Role " You are Morgan Grimes. You are Chuck's best friend, but do not know he is a spy. You are always there to help Chuck if he is feeling down, so in this game you are the MOTIVATOR. Each night you may choose one player, and they will be able to perform two night actions the next night phase " be wary, however, as this works on players that oppose the town as well.

Player - 9spaceking
Character/Role " You are General Beckman. You are the head of the NSA, and are the person that Team Bartowski reports to. The NSA is a very powerful organization, with a wide array of resources, and because you have control of it you are the JAILKEEPER. Each night you may select a player to detain at an NSA facility. This will protect them from being killed during that night, but it will also prevent them from performing their night action.

Player - Zaradi
Character/Role " You are Devon Woodcomb, aka. "Captain Awesome". In the TV show you are a doctor in the show, so it makes sense that you would be the DOCTOR in this game. Each night you may choose a player, and you will protect them from any lethal actions performed against them. However, you may not protect yourself, and you cannot protect the same person on consecutive nights.

Player - yay842
Character/Role " You are Big Mike. You are the manager of the Burbank Buy More, which Chuck and many of his friends work at. Because you are the manager, you have the ability to hire new employees; it makes sense, than, that in this game you are the MASON RECRUITER. Each night, you can target one player and attempt to hire them. If that player wins with the town they will join you and any other hired players in a private masons PM. There are two limitations to this, however: if you target a player who does not win with the town you will die, and if you are killed at any point there is a 50/50 chance that each of the other masons will die as well.

Player - TV (sub lannan13)
Character/Role " You are Jeff Barnes. A former Missile Command world champion, you currently are an alcoholic working at the Buy More in the Nerd Herd. You are viewed as creepy, insane person by most people, but in this game you are the DRUNK. You may choose one player each night and take them out for a beer, preventing them from performing their night action. However, you will yourself become roleblocked the following night phase.
(MODNOTE: Jeff Barnes has the hidden role of MILLER)

Player - Fazz
Character/Role " You are Stephen Bartowski. You are Chuck's father, a computer expert and the former head of the Intersect project. Under codename 'Orion', you created a fully functional Intersect but disagreed with how the government wanted to use it and fled, escaping both the government and hostile forces for years. You are an ENABLER, meaning that if you die, Chuck will be unable to use his night ability for one night. You have uploaded an early verstion of the Intersect, granting you a role cop ability, but because it is an old version it takes one full phase for it to work.
Affiliaition - You win with the town. The town wins when all of the mafia are dead.

Player - Josh_b
Character/Role " You are Harry Tang. You are the assistant manager at the Burbank Buy More, but only have that job because Big Mike cheated with your wife and felt guilty about it. No one at the Buy More likes you because you act like a tyrant, squashing any attempts to have fun and ruling with an iron fist. It makes sense that, in this game, you are the HATED TOWNIE, meaning it takes one less vote to lynch you than it would for a normal player.
Affiliation " You win with town. Town wins when all of the mafia are dead.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:13:11 PM
Mafia
Player " trekie (sub TUF [sub trekie])
Character/Role " You are Tommy Delgado, a leading member of Fulcrum. A highly-trained spy, your actions essentially set in place the plot of the show itself " you seek to recover the Intersect and use it to further the goals of Fulcrum. However, you aren't known to be particularly high-ranking, so you are just a GOON.
Affiliation " You win with the mafia. The mafia wins when they comprise 50% of all living players.

Player - XLAV
Character/Role " You are Jill Roberts. You are Chuck's former girlfriend, but broke up with him under orders from Fulcrum. In the show, you are able to learn his secret life as a spy by gaining his trust " because of this, you investigate as innocent in cop reports.
Affiliation " You win with the mafia. The mafia wins when they comprise 50% of all living players.

Player - SolonKR
Character/Role " You are Ted Roark. You are the founder and CEO of Roark Industries, a major computer company, but are secretly a high-ranking member of Fulcrum, possibly even it's leader. Because of the vast resources you posses, you are the mafia JOAT and have the following 1x abilities:
*Roleblocker " You can target a player and prevent them from performing their night action.
*Lookout " You can target a player and determine who they visited at night.
*Role cop " You can target a player and determine their role.
*Nightkill " You can perform an additional mafia nightkill.

Player - TUF
Character/Role " You are Daniel Shaw. A former CIA agent and expert on the Ring, you turned after learning the CIA was responsible for the death of your wife, an agent they wrongly suspected of having joined the Ring. You have since allied with the Ring so as to get revenge by killing Sarah Walker, the person who kiled your wife, but you are not fully aligned with their goals outside of that. Because of this, you are the TRAITOR. You win with the mafia, but are not a part of the mafia PM. You do not know who the other mafia are, and they do not know who you are. You have two night abilities:
*ROLE COP - Because you have downloaded an Intersect, each night you may choose a player and learn their role.
*SIGNAL " You may choose one player at night and, if they are aligned with the mafia, you will join them in the mafia PM. In addition, they will learn which players are Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker. Use this ability carefully, however, because if the target is not mafia they will be alerted to your role and affiliation.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:22:51 PM
Actions
Day
DP1:
No lynch. [10-4]

DP2:
Lynch TUF (guilty) [9-3]

DP3:
Lynch Fazz (innocent) [7-3]

DP4:
Bladerunner - Dayvig 9spaceking (innocent) [4-3]
Lynch Josh_b (innocent) [3-3]

Night
NP1:
9spaceking - Jail Khaos
Khaos_Mage - Follow TUF (failed, roleblocked)
Yay - Recruit Zaradi
XLAV - None
bladerunner - Choose to be 1x dayvig
SolonKR - Watch Khaos (did not visit anyone)
Josh_b - N/A
bsh1 (2) - None
bsh1 - Cop TUF (failed; killed)
trekie - NK bsh1
Fazz - Role cop bsh1
TV - Waived
Zaradi - Doctor Khaos

NP2:
9spaceking - Jail Khaos
Khaos_Mage - Follow 9spaceking (failed; roleblocked)
Yay - Recruit Khaos
XLAV - None
bladerunner060 - N/A
SolonKR - Roleblock Bladerunner
Josh_b - N/A
Bsh1 (2) - Motivate Khaos
Trekie - NK Zaradi
Fazz - Role cop Khaos_mage
TV - Waived
Zaradi - Doctor Khaos (failed; killed)

NP3:
9spaceking - Waived
Khaos_mage - Follow TV and TUF (failed; killed)
Yay - Recruit bladerunner
XLAV - NK Khaos
Bladerunner - N/A
SolonKR - NK TV
Josh_b - N/A
Bsh1 (2) - Waived
TUF (2, sub trekie) - None
TV - Waived (killed)
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:44:54 PM
I have a couple of questions and corrections.

NP1:
Solon watched Khaos, so we got that Zaradi and 9Space visited him. There was some mix-up about this, so I guess you still had the tracker result in your document.
Fazz - Role cop bsh1
Didn't he role cop Solon?

NP2:
We rolecopped Blade, again, you probbaly still haven't changed your doc. :)
This is irrelevant since he died but how did he even try to protect Khaos again? His role PM says he couldn't target the same person twice in a row.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:46:06 PM
Setup explanation
The setup for this game was based around the first few seasons, with the sides being Fulcrum and The Ring vs. everyone else. Thus the mafia was comprised of Fulcrum/Ring agents, and the town was comprised of everyone else. I chose not to include a third party in this game due to the traitor, who I felt would be fairly similar in play to TP, but he didn't last long.

Of course, Chuck is the center of the show and this game. I set it up so Chuck would be powerful, but could be revealed (along with Sarah) if the traitor were to find the mafia or Roarke were to cop him. I tried to base the roles accurately around the show, so every role in the game was based on an event or character trait of the player in person. I'm not going to spoil the show for everyone on how the roles relate, so if you want to find out exactly how they relate I would suggest you watch the show. :)

Unlike my first game, I made sure town would have fake claims. I gave them the fake claim of Bryce Larkin, a central 'good' character in the show. Additionally, the following major characters were not in the game:
*Ellie Bartowski
*Anna Wu
*Langston Graham
*Lester Patel
*Emmett Milbarge

Of course, there were other minor characters the mafia could fake claim as well.

MVPs
Mafia MVP - Trekie
All of the mafia did a good job, but trekie gets the MVP because nobody really suspected she was scum. I'm not sure if she got voted on the whole game!

Town MVP - Khaos
Khaos got some bad luck in this game with being jailed twice and killed NP3, but he did a great job at finding out who the mafia were and at least trying to lead Yay in the mason PM.

WTF moment of the game - Masons DP4
The masons were incompetent DP4. Bladerunner had been saving his dayvig the whole game, wanting to use it to either prevent a mafia quickhammer or to kill the last mafia if it got down to 3 players being left (this is because I would have allowed him to use it after the hammer vote, provided he told me before I announced the lynch). Instead, he unnecessarily used it to dayvig 9spaceking, a noob troll. Even then, the masons had two whole hours to hammer Solon, who was basically confirmed scum, but none of them bothered to do it, allowing the mafia to quickhammer the hated townie for the win.

Anyway, thanks for playing! I hope you enjoyed the game. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, please be sure to tell me.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 1:51:24 PM
At 4/18/2014 1:44:54 PM, trekie wrote:
I have a couple of questions and corrections.

NP1:
Solon watched Khaos, so we got that Zaradi and 9Space visited him. There was some mix-up about this, so I guess you still had the tracker result in your document.

Correct, I never got around to fixing that.

Fazz - Role cop bsh1
Didn't he role cop Solon?

Yep, my bad. It was TUF that role copped bsh1.

Wish I could just copypaste from my spreadsheet. >_<
NP2:
We rolecopped Blade, again, you probbaly still haven't changed your doc. :)

Yup, lazy mod syndrome.

This is irrelevant since he died but how did he even try to protect Khaos again? His role PM says he couldn't target the same person twice in a row.

I would have told him, but he died so not like I needed to do anything. :P
Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 2:49:03 PM
With the other characters that you chose, the Bryce Larkin fake claim was out of place.
I watched season 1 and I say that wasn't necessarily good.

My roles for him would have been role blocker or bullet proof, but in order for him to stick, a few more one/two episode spies would have had to added in.

I was really hoping it was buymore vs. spys.
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:04:21 PM
At 4/18/2014 1:46:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unlike my first game, I made sure town would have fake claims. I gave them the fake claim of Bryce Larkin, a central 'good' character in the show.
Yeah, I thought you did better with the characters this time around. I still think you should have left out a more major character (one of Casey/Sarah/Chuck) for the mafia to figure out on their own. But I personally prefer that practice to outright giving a safe fake-claim. What really worked is that you actually gave more minor characters to the town, so fake character claims didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Mafia MVP - Trekie
All of the mafia did a good job, but trekie gets the MVP because nobody really suspected she was scum. I'm not sure if she got voted on the whole game!
That's solely because I was hardly even in the game! :) Not that I don't like being praised and all. I do have to respectfully disagree here though. I thought Solon (and a whole lot of luck) was much more crucial to our win. He had managed to successfully weasel out of the DP3 lynch and turn it onto Fazz. And he was also a voice of reason in the scum PM throughout the game.

Town MVP - Khaos
Khaos got some bad luck in this game with being jailed twice and killed NP3, but he did a great job at finding out who the mafia were and at least trying to lead Yay in the mason PM.
I agree with this, I think Khaos was our most fierce opponent. He had to work against both an inactive town and the mafia. His mason claim had us spining our wheels too. If he didn't claim it we most likely would have killed him and Blade that night, instead of TV.

Anyway, thanks for playing! I hope you enjoyed the game. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, please be sure to tell me.
Well, I enjoyed it, even if I couldn't play for the whole duration. I'm also a fan of the show, so that was a plus.

One more criticism/nitpick, and it's maybe just me, but I feel like you shouldn't answer people's game/role mechanic questions in the DP publickly. That stuff should be asked and answered in the respective PMs.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to mod! GG everyone!
Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:10:37 PM
I agree with Solon weaseling out of the DP3 lynch.

I felt like he was trying to claim bodyguard with Bryce. A role that would be better suited for John Casey.
Scrutiny Welcome

Josh_b
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:12:26 PM
Diane Beckman was a mislych targert
Stephan Bartowski was a mislynch targert

Harry Tang could have been a mislynch target.
Scrutiny Welcome

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:12:33 PM
I regret having not analyzed the game carefully and randomly jailing Khaos.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:20:40 PM
At 4/18/2014 3:12:33 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
I regret having not analyzed the game carefully and randomly jailing Khaos.
Honestly, your mistake was not jailing him when he actually needed it (NP3). We were discussing the possibility of you being jailer, since we knew you visited him on NP1 and he claimed to be roleblocked on 2 nights. I guess it really was luck on our part that you deceided to waive, we were literally crossing our fingers on NP3 that you were just a townie roleblocker with no clue.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:42:38 PM
At 4/18/2014 1:51:20 PM, XLAV wrote:
@Yay: This is how you fake claim innocent child DP4 and get away with it, Yay.

;D

i was gonna declare role cop but i was not on
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 3:57:14 PM
actually, I don't think I actually waivered.
"Chuck Mafia"
Between TN05 and You
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @ 12:48:58 PM
Posted by:
9spaceking

I jail Tuf.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @ 12:50:15 PM
Posted by:

TN05

The night phase is over, sorry.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @ 12:50:46 PM
Posted by:

TN05

So I can't jail him right now.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @ 12:50:58 PM
Posted by:

TN05

I can set this as your action for the next night phase, though.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 @ 12:55:02 PM
Posted by:
9spaceking

oh. Okay."
(meaning that that particular night phase, Tuf should have been jailed. Because I didn't do anything.)
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 4:34:25 PM
At 4/18/2014 1:51:20 PM, XLAV wrote:
@Yay: This is how you fake claim innocent child DP4 and get away with it, Yay.

;D

The only reason it worked was because Blade and/or Yay misunderstood my mason ramblings, and town was super-inactive.
Once someone pointed out you claimed IC, you should have been toast, and Blade should have shot Solon.

I thought spaceking's initial post was scummy, and said so, and Yay focused in on that, when I my reads were ever changing. (I think I stopped at bsh1, Solon, and XLAV)
Solon was the day-vig target, or XLAV.
Honestly, Blade, you should have shot Fazz DP3. Then we could have lynched Solon, then.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 5:23:06 PM
At 4/18/2014 5:02:39 PM, trekie wrote:
@Khaos, can you post the mason PM?

Give a few hours.

By the way, how'd you like my trick?
My work here is, finally, done.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 5:59:12 PM
At 4/18/2014 5:23:06 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
By the way, how'd you like my trick?
We knew something was up with it, but we were too dumb to figure out what exactly. We knew that 9space was the one roleblocking you, but we weren't sure if she was a jailer or not. And due to a mod error we also knew that you didn't visit anybody on the first NP, when you have supposedly recruited the JOAT. In the end, we killed TV (instead of Blade, who we knew was either day-vig or hunter) because we thought he was the JOAT. We didn't want the JOAT to watch you when we killed you or confirm your recruit target in case it wasn't Yay. Obviously all the inconsistences made much more sense after your flip and Yay's claim. Ultimately it worked out better for us, but I won't claim it as some kind of master plan, it was a perfect storm of dumb luck and less than inspired town actions.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 7:42:35 PM
At 4/18/2014 3:04:21 PM, trekie wrote:
At 4/18/2014 1:46:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
Unlike my first game, I made sure town would have fake claims. I gave them the fake claim of Bryce Larkin, a central 'good' character in the show.
Yeah, I thought you did better with the characters this time around. I still think you should have left out a more major character (one of Casey/Sarah/Chuck) for the mafia to figure out on their own. But I personally prefer that practice to outright giving a safe fake-claim. What really worked is that you actually gave more minor characters to the town, so fake character claims didn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Thanks, I'll be sure to try and do it a little better in my next game. :)

Mafia MVP - Trekie
That's solely because I was hardly even in the game! :) Not that I don't like being praised and all. I do have to respectfully disagree here though. I thought Solon (and a whole lot of luck) was much more crucial to our win. He had managed to successfully weasel out of the DP3 lynch and turn it onto Fazz. And he was also a voice of reason in the scum PM throughout the game.

I chose you more or less because Solon and XLAV were so close to being voted out... if the masons had just done things instead of talking about them, you would have been the only one left and I don't think they would have found out for a while. I think you did a great job fooling Khaos into thinking you were town, and he was the town MVP so that weighs in a bit. Regardless, the whole mafia did well - otherwise you wouldn't all have survived the last day.

Town MVP - Khaos
I agree with this, I think Khaos was our most fierce opponent. He had to work against both an inactive town and the mafia. His mason claim had us spining our wheels too. If he didn't claim it we most likely would have killed him and Blade that night, instead of TV.

Well, I enjoyed it, even if I couldn't play for the whole duration. I'm also a fan of the show, so that was a plus.

One more criticism/nitpick, and it's maybe just me, but I feel like you shouldn't answer people's game/role mechanic questions in the DP publickly. That stuff should be asked and answered in the respective PMs.

No problem, I'll try and make that clearer next time. I'll make a rule or something that game-specific questions should be given in PM only.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to mod! GG everyone!

No problem, I had a blast doing it!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 7:45:59 PM
At 4/18/2014 2:49:03 PM, Josh_b wrote:
With the other characters that you chose, the Bryce Larkin fake claim was out of place.
I watched season 1 and I say that wasn't necessarily good.

Keep in mind I was doing the whole first two or three seasons here... I'll just say over the course of the whole series, Bryce Larkin is more than a net positive for Chuck.

My roles for him would have been role blocker or bullet proof, but in order for him to stick, a few more one/two episode spies would have had to added in.

I think bodyguard could have worked as well... I tried to put a couple episode-specific guys (like Tommy Delgado and Jill Roberts) in, but they mostly were for the bad guys. I'll work it out better next time.

I was really hoping it was buymore vs. spys.

I wish I had thought of something more original like that... I just went with a standard good-bad thing though.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 8:21:20 PM
Blade - why kill 9space? He was totally not scummy.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 8:56:43 PM
At 4/18/2014 8:21:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:

This is the question on my mind, too. A correct dayvig would have made it 5-2 or possibly 5-1, if every single townsperson was active before the end of the DP (which isn't likely). Note that, with Yay having revealed his 50-50 shot at dying, we could have still won in that scenario if we killed Space ourselves and then Yay the next night; however, the circumstances would be far better for town.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 9:06:39 PM
At 4/18/2014 8:56:43 PM, SolonKR wrote:

This is the question on my mind, too. A correct dayvig would have made it 5-2 or possibly 5-1, if every single townsperson was active before the end of the DP (which isn't likely). Note that, with Yay having revealed his 50-50 shot at dying, we could have still won in that scenario if we killed Space ourselves and then Yay the next night; however, the circumstances would be far better for town.

If anyone, you should have been the victim of the dayvig, unless Blade thought I was scum misleading town, but he just didn't seem to be following the game at all.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 9:08:26 PM
At 4/18/2014 9:06:39 PM, bsh1 wrote:

If anyone, you should have been the victim of the dayvig, unless Blade thought I was scum misleading town, but he just didn't seem to be following the game at all.

I was actually more and more confused as the DP progressed that I didn't get vig'd. Josh actually hit the nail on the head when he said "lynch all liars", because obviously, I mislynched Fazz and he told the truth about his results. I was 1000000% scummy.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 9:09:33 PM
At 4/18/2014 9:08:26 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 4/18/2014 9:06:39 PM, bsh1 wrote:

I was actually more and more confused as the DP progressed that I didn't get vig'd. Josh actually hit the nail on the head when he said "lynch all liars", because obviously, I mislynched Fazz and he told the truth about his results. I was 1000000% scummy.

Precisely. I was a bit more cautious than Josh, but even I settled on VTLing you that day.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 9:22:53 PM
Also, I'd appreciate some feedback on how I did. I know my performance DP1 and DP2 was phoned in, but I did up the effort later...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 9:58:16 PM

Because I made the mistake of deferring to the masons. Khaos had fingered 9space at one point, and yay argued that the vig should be him.

I wanted to hold onto it until the last minute but, after yay outed his role, I knew there was a good chance I was going to die that night. Coupled with what seemed a lackluster DP, I decided I was going to vig.

I tried to get input from the other masons, but nobody said anything for hours...Zaradi pretty much abandoned the game, and Khaos didn't reply. As time grew short...I said "f*** it" and went with what I thought they wanted to do.

It's a problem of mine that I prefer to defer within a trusted subgroup--I think I need to start just going with my own opinion. I just know I'm not the most experienced player.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!