House of Night Mafia Endgame.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 11:35:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Winners: Mafia: Niquash, TV, and Khaos_Mage

TV -You are the apporation of the great evil, the white bull. You corrupted Nefrect and she is your greatest tool in your quest to defeat the Black Bull. Thus making you the godfather. Once per night phase you may conduct the night kill and if investigated you'll appear to be sided with the town. You win with the mafia.

Khaos- You are the Queen of Tsi Sgili, Nefrect. You want to engulf the world in darkness and bring down Zoey Redbird and Nyx. The White Bull has blessed you by giving you threads of darkness to do your bidding. You have used them before to gag Zoey 's grandmother. You are the silancer, once per night phase you may select a character to not be able to post nor vote (in the thread) in the fallowing day phase. You win with the mafia.

Niqish -You are the red fledgling Dallas. Since Nefrect was banned from the House of Night, she uses you to cause the collateral damage to cover up her work. Thus making you the lawyer, once per night phase you may select a user and they shall appear as if they win with the town. You win with the mafia.

2nd Place: Town: Mikal, XLAV, Yay, Endarken, SolonKR, GCL, and Jifpop09

Mikal- A teen growing up has been given the great responsability of protecting the world. Yes you are Zoey Redbird. From the first few days of being a fledgling you have been given the Affinity for all five elements, thus making you the Town JOAT and once per night phase you may use one of the fallowing abilities. (all are X1 shots)

Fire- Vig.
Wind- Town Drunk (Role Block)
Earth- Protect 1 player of choice.
Water- Friendly Neighbor
Spirit- If lynched next day phase is skiped, if nk'd next night phase is skipped

XLAV- You are James Stark, bow and arrow pro. At the Isle of Skye, you went into the Otherworld to save Zoey Redbird and became her Guardian. You devotion to Zoey makes you the Bodyguard. Once per night phase you may select 1 player and have all the lethal actions redirected to you. You win with the town.

Yay- You are Kalona's favorite son, Rephiam. Nyx decided to turn you into a human and in turn you have to turn from darkness and not do any harm. Thus making you the Pacifist, you shall not place votes on people who are L-1. You win with the town.

Endarken- You are the "Hag from Hell," Aphrodite LaFont. Nyx has taken away your mark, but in turn has gifted you as a prophet to help battle Neferect. This makes you the Dreamer, once per night phase you may dream of 3 players: one of which is mafia. You win with the town.

SolonKR- It's the Tulsa House of Night's famous actor, Erick Night. You were set up for life in acting in Hollywood until you were marked as the Tracker. Each night phase you may select a player and learn who they visited that night phase. You win with the town.

GodChoosesLife- You are the one with the affinity for death, Thantos. You have helped Zoey and her frineds discover who and how her mom died, thus making you the Forensics Investigator. Once per night phase you may select a dead player and will learn who visited them in a random order.

Jifpop09- It is the Lord of Darkness, Kalona. You have turned from your evil ways to protect your son Rephaim. You are Thantos's consult at the Tulsa House of Night, thus you are the vanillia. You win with the town.

Game MVP: TV

Fake claimed a role and never had to charicter claim. She convinced XLAV to hammer himself winning the game for the mafia.

Other stats coming later.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 11:49:23 AM
At 4/24/2014 11:43:29 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
As you can clearly see, "Niqish" is mafia, not me. I want apologies from whoever doubted my sincerity.

HTF are you always mafia?
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 11:52:59 AM
At 4/24/2014 11:49:23 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
As you can clearly see, "Niqish" is mafia, not me. I want apologies from whoever doubted my sincerity.

I've only been chosen once town in the five games of Mafia I joined, I think.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 11:55:17 AM
At 4/24/2014 11:52:59 AM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
At 4/24/2014 11:49:23 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

I've only been chosen once town in the five games of Mafia I joined, I think.

You know, with odds like that, we ought to just lynch in the other game just to be safe.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:12:55 PM
Dumbass town, as usual. The lynch list was Solon, Khaos, Niq, and TV. You lynch those 4, and it's an auto-win. Fvcking easy game.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:25:34 PM
Also: for the idiot who said 1-for-1 trades are bad for mafia. Take a look at the game setup. 3 Mafia. And Town loses after 2 mislynches. Do the math.

Mafia counter-claims townie. Townie gets mislynched. Then mafia gets lynched.
Mafia counter-claims a townie again. Townie gets mislynched. Mafia wins.

So 1-for-1 trades are an auto-win for the mafia in this game.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:35:10 PM
At 4/24/2014 12:25:34 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Also: for the idiot who said 1-for-1 trades are bad for mafia. Take a look at the game setup. 3 Mafia. And Town loses after 2 mislynches. Do the math.

Demonstrating my moral superiority by not responding to you with a direct insult, I shall simply remark on your lack of reading comprehension for me needing to repeat myself for the third time: your analysis always assumes a mislynch happens first when that is only a 50/50 deal.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:44:14 PM
At 4/24/2014 12:35:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Demonstrating my moral superiority by not responding to you with a direct insult, I shall simply remark on your lack of reading comprehension for me needing to repeat myself for the third time: your analysis always assumes a mislynch happens first when that is only a 50/50 deal.

What FT is trying to say is...
At the start there are 3 mafia and 7 town.
DP1 - 3:7
A mafia CC's town
mislynch + NK

DP2 - 3:5
Mafia gets lynch + NK

DP3 - 2:4
A mafia CC'S town
mislynch + NK

DP4 - 2:2
Mafia wins.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:47:10 PM

What the fvck are you talking about? A mislynch happens first 99% of the time. If someone claims a character, and another guy quickly counter-claims their character, who are you gonna believe? The first dude or the second? 99% of the time, you lynch the person who was counter-claimed. It's not a 50/50 deal. You are ignoring human behavior, which is the linchpin of this game.

Which shows, since you're a fvcking terrible player. All your reads were wrong. You suspected the main character. Even drafter took issue with your understanding of his own list. I tried to tell you. You just argued with me.

You need to stop treating mafia like a debate, take a step back, and learn from experience.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:49:14 PM
If I were mafia in this game, I would have counter-claimed the first townie to claim a character who wasn't a main character.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:49:53 PM
That's why I insist that games have at least as many mislynches available to the town as there are mafia. That's my formula for good balance. The roles and all the rest doesn't matter.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 12:54:51 PM
At 4/24/2014 12:47:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

What the fvck are you talking about? A mislynch happens first 99% of the time. If someone claims a character, and another guy quickly counter-claims their character, who are you gonna believe? The first dude or the second? 99% of the time, you lynch the person who was counter-claimed. It's not a 50/50 deal. You are ignoring human behavior, which is the linchpin of this game.

You call it human behaviour. I've played mafia outside of DDO, and it is much more 50/50. Why should I automatically trust the CCer? There's no real reason to. Unless you're implying DDO users are somehow non-human.

Which shows, since you're a fvcking terrible player. All your reads were wrong. You suspected the main character. Even drafter took issue with your understanding of his own list. I tried to tell you. You just argued with me.

Main character means nothing. It's not even a defense. My analysis was 2-part based, theme and behaviour, and neither was defended against. One of us was using logic, and it wasn't the one clinging blindly to the same line of "defense" over and over again.

You need to stop treating mafia like a debate, take a step back, and learn from experience.

You need to stop being rude and abrasive and actually display something worthy of civility, presuming this is the 21st century.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 3:00:55 PM
At 4/24/2014 12:54:51 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/24/2014 12:47:10 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

You call it human behaviour. I've played mafia outside of DDO, and it is much more 50/50. Why should I automatically trust the CCer? There's no real reason to. Unless you're implying DDO users are somehow non-human.

You are truly an expert on human behavior. Your reads in this game were dead on. The best behavioral analysis I've ever seen.

And I'm sure it was luck that I basically located the mafia on D1, after briefly skimming the game. It's not like I know anything about human behavior in the context of mafia. For that matter, it's probably luck that I consistently have the best record on the site for finding the mafia as town. I obviously don't actually know anything about human behavior in the context of mafia.

Main character means nothing. It's not even a defense. My analysis was 2-part based, theme and behaviour, and neither was defended against. One of us was using logic, and it wasn't the one clinging blindly to the same line of "defense" over and over again.

Your reads on behavior were excellent this game. Keep up the good work!

You need to stop being rude and abrasive and actually display something worthy of civility, presuming this is the 21st century.

Civility is subjective.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 6:06:10 PM
i think i died from a claymore. i passed it to niqash dp2. what did it even do?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 7:24:15 PM
At 4/24/2014 6:06:10 PM, yay842 wrote:
i think i died from a claymore. i passed it to niqash dp2. what did it even do?

It was a x1 roleblock while the seer stone was a X1 charicter cop.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2014 7:25:40 PM
At 4/24/2014 3:00:55 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

You are truly an expert on human behavior. Your reads in this game were dead on. The best behavioral analysis I've ever seen.

And I'm sure it was luck that I basically located the mafia on D1, after briefly skimming the game. It's not like I know anything about human behavior in the context of mafia. For that matter, it's probably luck that I consistently have the best record on the site for finding the mafia as town. I obviously don't actually know anything about human behavior in the context of mafia.

Straw man.

Your reads on behavior were excellent this game. Keep up the good work!

*coughstrawmanagaincough* Let's try again, shall we?

My case: I walked into the scene of a murder crime. Person A is standing there, drenched in the victim's blood, armed with a weapon which he used to kill innocent bystander C, and advocating for killing several other people in the room immediately afterward. I accuse this person.

Your case: Person A is a senator; it couldn't possibly be him.

Civility is subjective.