Jump to topic:

Teemo is a noob, what is a mafia?

Teemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 9:47:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After lurking through the forum archives, I realised there are various "mafia" Forums in the game section. I am still new to this website, and I am very curious to find out what they are about.

What do you do in this mafia? Are there requirements to be part of one? What do you do anyway? These and many more questions are the locks I want keys to. Please do not laugh at my lack of knowledge on this sort of game.

So could someone please explain to me all I need to know on these mafias?
AMUMU? Do you want to give me blue buff? C'mon let's go and play. You never gank mid anymore, it's such a bore, it's like your afk. We used to help eachother, but now we don't, I wish you would tell meh wai. Do you wanna gimme blue buff? *whispers* it doesn't have to be a blue buff. Go away Annie. Okay.... bai ~
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2014 10:01:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/30/2014 9:47:56 PM, Teemo wrote:
After lurking through the forum archives, I realised there are various "mafia" Forums in the game section. I am still new to this website, and I am very curious to find out what they are about.

What do you do in this mafia? Are there requirements to be part of one? What do you do anyway? These and many more questions are the locks I want keys to. Please do not laugh at my lack of knowledge on this sort of game.

So could someone please explain to me all I need to know on these mafias?

http://en.wikipedia.org...(party_game)
Come, play.
There are beginner series for new players to learn the ropes.
My work here is, finally, done.