Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Why are people fighting about what they like?

Dishoungh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 10:38:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why do people keep arguing over things that are subjective like consoles? Obviously, some people are going to think Xbox is better. Some people are going to think that PlayStation is better. It's impossible for every single gamer on this Earth to appeal to the exact same thing as everyone else. It's impossible.
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:15:33 PM
At 5/5/2014 10:38:30 AM, Dishoungh wrote:
Why do people keep arguing over things that are subjective like consoles? Obviously, some people are going to think Xbox is better. Some people are going to think that PlayStation is better. It's impossible for every single person on this Earth to appeal to the exact same thing as everyone else. It's impossible.

i fixed the last sentence to make it a universal truth
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Dishoungh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:22:30 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:15:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why do people keep arguing over things that are subjective like consoles? Obviously, some people are going to think Xbox is better. Some people are going to think that PlayStation is better. It's impossible for every single person on this Earth to appeal to the exact same thing as everyone else. It's impossible.

?
I may be somewhat ingenuous. But, I will defy against all odds to seek righteousness and justice. That's my goal.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:23:46 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:22:30 PM, Dishoungh wrote:

?

second to last sentence said "its impossible for every single gamer on this earth to appeal...." i changed "gamer" to "person" to make it a universal truth
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Dishoungh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2014 4:41:53 PM
At 5/5/2014 4:23:46 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/5/2014 4:22:30 PM, Dishoungh wrote:

?

second to last sentence said "its impossible for every single gamer on this earth to appeal...." i changed "gamer" to "person" to make it a universal truth

It's true regardless of the change because nobody can like the exact same things as everyone.