Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

The Person Below Me

AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:32:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is a game designed for people to get to know each other (idk if it'll actually work or not lol) The point of the game is to say something and the person that replies has to fit the description. For example,

The person below me has 3 cats.

If someone with 3 cats sees this post, the can reply, and then post something else, like i have 3 cats (Fluffy, Mittens, and Mr. Whiskers).... the person below me has brown hair.

And so on and so forth....
It can be about anything really, as long as it's reasonable, not like the person below me has been to the moon. The point of the game is to continue this thread and maybe learn stuff about others. If however, no one seems to fit the description posted, the next poster can go back up to the previous post, but has to clarify that they did.

Kk.... That's it! (And i hope this works, but....)
I'll start....
The person below me has a screen name longer than 5 letters/numbers. ^_^
I may or may not be a cat
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:41:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 8:32:37 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
This is a game designed for people to get to know each other (idk if it'll actually work or not lol) The point of the game is to say something and the person that replies has to fit the description. For example,

The person below me has 3 cats.

If someone with 3 cats sees this post, the can reply, and then post something else, like i have 3 cats (Fluffy, Mittens, and Mr. Whiskers).... the person below me has brown hair.

And so on and so forth....
It can be about anything really, as long as it's reasonable, not like the person below me has been to the moon. The point of the game is to continue this thread and maybe learn stuff about others. If however, no one seems to fit the description posted, the next poster can go back up to the previous post, but has to clarify that they did.

Kk.... That's it! (And i hope this works, but....)
I'll start....
The person below me has a screen name longer than 5 letters/numbers. ^_^

The person below me doesn't agree with my views and is a commie.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 8:55:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 8:41:46 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 5/16/2014 8:32:37 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
This is a game designed for people to get to know each other (idk if it'll actually work or not lol) The point of the game is to say something and the person that replies has to fit the description. For example,

The person below me has 3 cats.

If someone with 3 cats sees this post, the can reply, and then post something else, like i have 3 cats (Fluffy, Mittens, and Mr. Whiskers).... the person below me has brown hair.

And so on and so forth....
It can be about anything really, as long as it's reasonable, not like the person below me has been to the moon. The point of the game is to continue this thread and maybe learn stuff about others. If however, no one seems to fit the description posted, the next poster can go back up to the previous post, but has to clarify that they did.

Kk.... That's it! (And i hope this works, but....)
I'll start....
The person below me has a screen name longer than 5 letters/numbers. ^_^

The person below me doesn't agree with my views and is more awesome than me.

The person below me likes cats
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 9:03:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 8:41:46 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 5/16/2014 8:32:37 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
This is a game designed for people to get to know each other (idk if it'll actually work or not lol) The point of the game is to say something and the person that replies has to fit the description. For example,

The person below me has 3 cats.

If someone with 3 cats sees this post, the can reply, and then post something else, like i have 3 cats (Fluffy, Mittens, and Mr. Whiskers).... the person below me has brown hair.

And so on and so forth....
It can be about anything really, as long as it's reasonable, not like the person below me has been to the moon. The point of the game is to continue this thread and maybe learn stuff about others. If however, no one seems to fit the description posted, the next poster can go back up to the previous post, but has to clarify that they did.

Kk.... That's it! (And i hope this works, but....)
I'll start....
The person below me has a screen name longer than 5 letters/numbers. ^_^

The person below me doesn't agree with my views and is a commie.

The person above is a fascist

The person below me has lived in poverty before
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3
I may or may not be a cat
seeking-knowledge
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 11:36:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3

Not at all actually! Hahah

The person below me watches The Big Bang Theory
Seeking for truth, and knowledge.
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 1:12:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The person below me dropped out of high school and is now living on Government assistance while working as a cook at a McDonald's.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 1:29:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 1:12:34 PM, Crescendo wrote:
The person below me dropped out of high school and is now living on Government assistance while working as a cook at a McDonald's.

Can you give something more general? The point of this is to continue the game, not to see how weird you can describe a situation.
I may or may not be a cat
Crescendo
Posts: 470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 1:30:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 1:29:52 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 1:12:34 PM, Crescendo wrote:
The person below me dropped out of high school and is now living on Government assistance while working as a cook at a McDonald's.

Can you give something more general? The point of this is to continue the game, not to see how weird you can describe a situation.

Okay.
The person below me enjoys eating spam.
My View of the World:
http://www.debate.org...

My Greatest Debate (As of so far):
http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 11:24:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 11:36:01 AM, seeking-knowledge wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3

Not at all actually! Hahah

The person below me watches The Big Bang Theory

I love the BBT!

The person below me is a John Green fan.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 11:30:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 11:24:11 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/16/2014 11:36:01 AM, seeking-knowledge wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3

Not at all actually! Hahah

The person below me watches The Big Bang Theory

I love the BBT!

The person below me is a John Green fan.

FALSE! lol

The person below me has dated a ginger.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2014 11:44:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3
YOU'RE GAY!!!!!????

I always wanted a gay girl friend!!! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
seeking-knowledge
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 7:51:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 11:30:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/16/2014 11:24:11 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/16/2014 11:36:01 AM, seeking-knowledge wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3

Not at all actually! Hahah

The person below me watches The Big Bang Theory

I love the BBT!

The person below me is a John Green fan.

FALSE! lol

The person below me has dated a ginger.

Nope, never!

The person below me is married
Seeking for truth, and knowledge.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 11:50:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/16/2014 11:44:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:09:33 AM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:04:59 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/16/2014 10:01:52 AM, lannan13 wrote:
The person bellow me is a special brand of awesome.
Thats me!

The person below me is gay.

I'm overjoyed that this forum actually worked! Lol :P

The person below me likes cheesecake ^_^ <3
YOU'RE GAY!!!!!????

I always wanted a gay girl friend!!! :D

Gay as in happy, not homo lol ^_^
Sorry to disappoint :P
I may or may not be a cat
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2014 1:46:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh wait, I'm not married.... SORRY!!!!

The person below me is married. (As continued from the post above mine)
I may or may not be a cat