Jump to topic:

Spy Movie Mafia - Endgame

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:42:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Town/Transnational Order for World Neutrality/T.O.W.N.

Ore_Ele: You are the director of the powerful Transnational Order for World Neutrality, an organization dedicated to digging up information form the most remote corners of the world in order to promote your righteous agenda. You have agents everywhere, cameras everywhere, and money everywhere. You wish to maintain peace using whatever means possible.

15 years ago, an unknown source had reported that a certain high-level agent was conspiring to out the T.O.W.N., which would threaten the entire operation if not dealt with. This unknown source obviously had access to classified information, because he had sent an encrypted email to your personal, civilian email account that only the senior elite agents know about.

Following the instructions of the email, you found a well hidden virus inside of your data systems. You had no choice but to take the cautious road and demote and quarantine the agent in question. After he continuously refused to confess, you decided to take desperate measures and kidnap his son. Even when the said agent swore his innocence in the face of the ultimatum, you knew you could not trust him. You decide send him out on dangerous missions in hopes that he will lead you to whomever he is working with.

Two years later, in a final attempt to rake the agent"s hard drive, you discover that the virus is a actually weak and benign, and only appears to be malicious because it usurps anything that tries to control it; this means it was not installed by the agent; you realize that the agent was framed, and there might be a mole in the organization. However, right before you had a chance to call him back and explain, he bombs your HQ and disappears. During the bombing, system security was breached and several agent names were stolen. Only weeks later, these agents all died; the rogue agent goes down in a shipwreck.

Each night, you can track OR watch one person of your choice.
You have 1x governor.
You know that the following people are in the T.O.W.N.: NiqashMotawadi3, PotBelliedGeek , ford_prefect, Khaos_Mage, Josh_b. They are not necessarily all loyal. Releasing the names does more harm to the town than you might think. The names will not be revealed upon your death.

You win with the town.

ford_prefect: You are an elite field agent of the Transnational Order for World Neutrality. You are a reconnaissance agent and you a trained to kill people. Over the past 2 decades, you have been stalking a Pastafarian terrorist organization known only as the Mafia. You hear that they have recently gotten a new leader.

Every NP, you can target a player and investigate his affiliation; then, you can decide whether or not to kill the person whom you have investigated; if the tech agent is dead, then you lose your investigation ability, but you may still choose a person to kill.

You win with the town.

Josh_b: You are a tech agent of the Transnational Order for World Neutrality. Your job is to dig through internet files of every person on earth.

You are the Gunsmith; each night, you may investigate someone; your results return true if that person is not a civilian, false if not or no results.
You enable the reconnaissance ability of another agent.

You win with the town.

Note: if successfully investigates Lannan13(1), receives "Lannan is the rogue agent, and his is still alive.")

Smithereens: You are a rookie member of the Transnational Order for World Neutrality. Your job is to protect casualties. You are the combat medic.

Each night you can protect one player from death.

You win with the town.

Note: since you"re only a rookie without access to classified information, your attribute is "civilian" instead of "T.O.W.N. Agent".

NiqashMotawadi3: Your father was a traitor to the Transnational Order for World Neutrality, the organization that you work for. He bombed a T.O.W.N. branch 13 years ago, and then died abroad in a ship accident weeks afterwards. You had to be tortured for information about your father, even though you were not involved; as a result, you hate your late father. However, you have come to forgive the T.O.W.N., because you knew that your torture was necessary; you even joined the ranks of the T.O.W.N., and have risen to a top tier position as an interrogations officer.

You are a town Jailor; you can target a player and he will be roleblocked, but also protected from death.

You win with the town.

XLAV: Civilian " You used to be a tech agent for the T.O.W.N. After you were wounded in a field operation, you retired into witness protection. 15 years ago, you were given orders to track a rogue agent, who could pose a very severe security threat. You tracked your target for two years, until one day he simply disappeared. A week later, you briefly picked him up again on a ship"s security system; however, the ship sunk before you could get any substantial connections.

You are a JOAT. You have 1x Watcher, 1x PGO (one night only), and 1x fruit vendor.

You win with the town.

9spaceking (Smithereens[2]): You are the only female in the game. You are having an affair with some shady person named lannan13 who looks like he has been through a thousand miles of hell. You are also a devout Pastafarian.

You share a neighborhood PM with lannan13.
You are a miller.

You win with the town.

Note: if you are visited by the Mafia, you turn Mafia; In addition, if at any time more scum are dead than town, you become a Mafia Traitor.

Jifpop09 (Lannan13[2]): You have been hired as a contractor to work for an organization that you don"t even know the name of.

1x deputy for the first member of said organization who dies.

You win with the town.

Note: you are a sleeper agent; you will involuntarily suicide kill if the Mafia Leader commands you.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:45:08 PM
Mafia

You are a group of Pastafarian extremist who seek to either convert or destroy the world to please the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You call yourselves the "Mafia".

There is a special twist to this mafia. I put a town inside of the Mafia PM, a "deep cover" agent (inb4mafiaception); the identity of the deep cover agent was randomly determined, but the leader is guaranteed to be a loyal Mafia member. The mechanism designed to keep the deep cover from outing all the scum on DP1 is called the "Contingency Plan", an ability that can only be activated once, by the Mafia Leader. The Contingency Plan allows all mafia members to be immune from all night actions, including kills, and all mafia members will require a 2/3 majority vote to be lynched, instead of a simple majority. However, the ability only works if the deep cover agent is dead. Activating the Contingency Plan while the deep cover agent is still alive causes the NK to be forfeited for 2 nights.

There is also at least one recruitable town that can be converted to Mafia by any type of visit. NKing the recruitable town with the ninja ability will result in his death.

The Mafia can lynch one Mafia member per night by voting in the Mafia PM in the same fashion as the DP lynch. NKs can also be used on fellow mafia members at the Leader"s discretion. The deep cover agent flips scum and investigates scum.

Ramen.

tvellalott: You are the leader of the Pastafarian terrorist organization called the Mafia. Your goal is to cleanse the world of all spaghetti deniers, and you will do it either by converting everyone or killing all non-believers. The organization"s most dangerous enemy is the T.O.W.N., and they are hot on your tail.

You may activate the Contingency Plan once per game.
Jifpop09 is a sleeper agent. You can say in the game thread, "Jifpop09, would you kindly kill ____" and he will involuntarily suicide kill the target; the DP ends. PM me when you do this.
You have the final say on the NK.
The position of Leader is passed on randomly to another mafia member who is not a traitor. The new leader loses his original ability.

PotBelliedGeek: You work for the Mafia. You are a mole in the T.O.W.N. 15 years ago, you framed a high up T.O.W.N. agent because he was on the verge of discovering you. After the frame was discovered, you were afraid that your position will be compromised if the framed agent was restored to his original position. You then transmitted a false "leak" to said agent, informing him that he is burned from the organization and his son is dead. You know that this will deter said agent from ever resurfacing. To your joy, the burnt agent did more than simply disappear " he bombed the T.O.W.N. HQ, which weakened its security system and allowed you to steal the name of several T.O.W.N. agents. You relayed this information back to the Mafia, and these agents were all killed. You also learned that the agent had died in a ship accident. Everything went better than expected.

Your cover is "the T.O.W.N. support agent, who can enable any roleblocked player to use his role." You may visit someone and pretend like you"re enabling them. You can"t actually do anything by visiting.
In addition, you have 3 real abilities:
- 1x Infect the T.O.W.N. network (will roleblock all T.O.W.N. system-dependent information roles);
- 1x carry out an assassination (a strongman kill) in place of the NK;
- and 1x redirector. You may redirect one player"s actions to another person of your choice;
upon investigation, you return "innocent".

bsh1/YYW: You are a lookout for the mafia.

As long as you"re alive, the Mafia knows who visited the Mafia every night.

Khaos_Mage: You are a ninja for the Mafia.

When you perform the NK, you trigger no passive role and you cannot be seen.

You win with the Mafia.

Deep Cover Agent

Khaos_Mage: You"re actually an old T.O.W.N. agent, and you actually win with the town. You are a deep cover agent and you have been tracking the Mafia for decades. Your goal is to help the town lynch all the Mafia without blowing your cover. If you blow your cover, the Mafia may kill you and change their plans to something the T.O.W.N. is not prepared to deal with.

You win with the town, regardless of what the Mafia PM says.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:46:23 PM
TP

Lannan13: You are a former T.O.W.N. field agent. You went rogue ever since the organization burned you 13 years ago.

15 years ago, from an unknown origin, your own organization believed false rumors accusing you of conspiring to overthrow the T.O.W.N.; as a result, you were put under strict supervision, and your only son was abducted in an attempt to gain leverage against you. You remained loyal to the T.O.W.N. and tried to make up for the rumors by volunteering yourself for highly dangerous missions; yet, the head of the T.O.W.N. Director refused to clear you, or even let you see your son. 13 years ago, you received word an old buddy in the organization that your son had committed suicide because he couldn"t bare the torture that the T.O.W.N. was using on him, and that you were burned form the organization. In a fit of rage, you bombed the T.O.W.N. HQ, and exacted a file containing the names of several high-rank T.O.W.N. secret agents, wishing for revenge. However, before you even had the time to disclose the names of these agents, they all suddenly died. To escape the same fate, you faked your death by escaping a sinking ship. Unable to cope with such injustice, you sunk into alcoholism and other vices. 6 years ago, you learned that you contracted AIDS, and likely won"t have long to live. In an emotional release, you converted to radical Pastafarianism, and regained the desire for revenge.

You share a neighborhood PM with 9spaceking, your hot female acquaintance.
You are a ghost. You are protected from being targeted by any actions, including kills, for 1 time. This ability activates automatically.
You can kill people. On nights you kill people, you do not have your ghost ability.

Win Condition: kill everyone involved in your misfortune; joint win possible.

Note: those people you have to kill are the director (Ore) and the double agent (Pots); if son (Niqash) successfully jails you, you become town and no longer need to kill the director to win.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:48:45 PM
Actions:

DP1 lynch - Lannan13(1).

NP1
Town:

XLAV tries to give fruit to ford, dies.
Smith docs Ore.
ford investigates Pots as "no result", kills him.
Ore watches himself, sees Smith (I made a mistake here; Ore should not have seen anyone)
Niqash waives.
Josh gunsmiths Smith, receives "false".

Mafia:

Pots uses hack system, roleblocks all town investigation roles, dies.
Khaos NKs XLAV.
bsh1/YYW sees ford visit the mafia.

NP1 explanation:

Pot"s roleblock happens before ford"s investigation, and ford"s kill happens after his investigation. That means, Pots would have investigated "innocent" to ford instead of "null" if he did not use his roleblock. Pots shot his own foot by giving ford a "null" investigation result.

I double guessed myself when I saw that Ore did not get an investigation result. In my night action resolution rules, usually when a roleblocker roleblocks someone other than his killer AND dies on the same night, his roleblock doesn"t go through. However, that wouldn"t make sense here. Pots should have roleblocked Ore before he died.

DP2 no lynch.

NP2
Town:

Smith docs Josh, dies.
ford investigates TV as "guilty", kills him.
Ore tracks TV, sees Smith.
Niqash waives.
Josh waives.

Mafia:

TV NKs Smith, dies.
bsh1/YYW sees ford visit the mafia.

DP3 Lannan13(2) suicide bombs ford.

DP3 explanation:

at the beginning of DP3, the relevant remaining players are 7 townies, among who are 1 Deep Cover Agent (DCA) (Khaos), one sleeper agent (Lannan), and 1 recruit (Smith); and 1 Mafia (bsh1/YYW). Khaos tried to take advantage of bsh1/YYW"s inactivity, and urged for everyone to quick hammer bsh1.

Although Khaos thought this was a big risk, in reality it was the only thing he could do. Since bsh1 could have deduced that Smith was the recruit based on his role, bsh1 could kill Khaos regardless of whether he"s the DCA or not. If he kills Khaos, he could activate the Contingency Plan (C-Plan) and save himself from the Vig, plus recruit Smith and bring the standing at the next DP to 4 town vs 2 Mafia, which does not reach the 2/3 lynch majority required by the C-Plan. Mafia could have won when Smith outed himself.

Khaos"s plan would have led straight to a win for the town, except bsh1 logged on. Bsh1, however, was unclear about the rules of the Mafia, and decided to kill ford instead of Khaos with Lannan. This means he had no way of BOTH activating the C-Plan AND recruit Smith in that night, since bsh1 had to choose between killing Khaos to activating the C-Plan or recruitment.

Mafia still has a slim chance of winning. Bsh1 could have ordered Khaos to kill himself; if he did, there would be no investigative connection between bsh1 and Khaos, and Khaos would have flipped scum. That would undoubted have confused the f*** out of the Town, and just maybe they"ll let bsh1 survive another day. However, when I asked bsh1 whether he wanted to continue, both he and YYW decided to surrender.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 7:53:41 PM
In hindsight:

1. That was a complicated game.
2. ford's role was OP.
3. the Deep Cover Agent/Contingency Plan mechanic was not 100% waterproof but still very interesting, for me at least, to watch.
4. I made the game a bit too role-reliant.
5. It was kind of disappointing that most of the back story outed itself by DP2.
6. Ore made some good reads.
7. Khaos was a nice guinea pig.
8. Give me feedback.

Good game!
0x5f3759df
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:01:40 PM
At 5/19/2014 7:48:45 PM, Bullish wrote:
Khaos NKs XLAV.
Well good thing I didn't activate my PGO, lol. Why kill me though?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:09:56 PM
Ford's role was so OP. He should have been a normal vig. I don't understand why mafia didn't kill Fords though, bsh/YYW should have known it was Ford vigging them.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 8:50:16 PM
So what exactly happened? The suicide bomb killed ford. This left Khaos and bsh1 in the mafia. bsh1 makes Khaos kill himself and he still gets a recruit? Or he only recruits if he targets smith2? If they get both the kill and the recruit and the cplan, why did they give up?

While, yes, ford was OP, so was mafia. The fact that we would know all of the mafia with a 4:2 advantage and couldn't win is rediculous. Also, how many mafia where there to start? Couldn't Khaos just out the mafia DP1, we get a lynch and a vig kill and that is a win.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:17:40 PM
At 5/19/2014 8:50:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So what exactly happened? The suicide bomb killed ford. This left Khaos and bsh1 in the mafia. bsh1 makes Khaos kill himself and he still gets a recruit? Or he only recruits if he targets smith2? If they get both the kill and the recruit and the cplan, why did they give up?

While, yes, ford was OP, so was mafia. The fact that we would know all of the mafia with a 4:2 advantage and couldn't win is rediculous. Also, how many mafia where there to start? Couldn't Khaos just out the mafia DP1, we get a lynch and a vig kill and that is a win.

NP3, bsh1 had to either kill me or recruit, he could not do both.

There were 3 mafia and me, with one recruit.
I couldn't out mafia, because Bullish said so. (I don't remember why, but he broke it down for us as to what mafia could do to ensure victory)

bsh1 could not have won.
going into the NP, he could have me shoot myself (NK) and activate the CP, but there was 4:1 and bsh1 would lose.
He could recruit, making 4:2, but, then he would be lynched by majority.

I had him, as long as he kept to the plan we had in the PM of using Lannan on Ford.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:18:48 PM
At 5/19/2014 8:09:56 PM, XLAV wrote:
Ford's role was so OP. He should have been a normal vig. I don't understand why mafia didn't kill Fords though, bsh/YYW should have known it was Ford vigging them.

With no one claiming to have gotten fruit, we weren't sure if Ford was vig, cop, tracker, or what.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:19:56 PM
At 5/19/2014 8:01:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/19/2014 7:48:45 PM, Bullish wrote:
Khaos NKs XLAV.
Well good thing I didn't activate my PGO, lol. Why kill me though?

Why not?
I thought your giving fruit was something more sinister, like protection.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:21:06 PM
At 5/19/2014 8:50:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

bsh1 has to make Khaos use the NK on himself. That means bsh1 can't recruit that night, which means there will be enough people to kill him the next DP.

3 Mafia, 1 DCA, 1 recruit.

Khaos can't out all scum DP1. I explained this in the Mafia PM:

"He could out all of you right now, but that would guarantee your win. Observe the following steps:
1. DCA outs all of you.
2. Leader uses sleeper agent ability on a town person, ending the DP.
3. Mafia lynchs the DCA.
4. Leader activates Contingency Plan.
5. Mafia carries out an NK.
6. There are now 9 people, which means it requires 7 people to lynch 3 scum."
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:22:54 PM
At 5/19/2014 7:53:41 PM, Bullish wrote:
In hindsight:

1. That was a complicated game.
2. ford's role was OP.
3. the Deep Cover Agent/Contingency Plan mechanic was not 100% waterproof but still very interesting, for me at least, to watch.

I think ford's role wasn't too OP, but in conjunction with Lannan2's role it was.
There was already a gunsmith, and even with Ford killing twice, the game was still almost lost.
I think Lannan2's role was OP for mafia, TBH.
4. I made the game a bit too role-reliant.
5. It was kind of disappointing that most of the back story outed itself by DP2.
6. Ore made some good reads.
7. Khaos was a nice guinea pig.
*tips hat*
8. Give me feedback.
Very creative, and I probably had the most fun.
It's a shame most of the mafia were inactive.

Good game!
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:28:43 PM
So, out of 5 non-beginners' games I've played, I've lost 4 of them. That's a very encouraging record, lol...

But, I think the idea of the DCA and CP was pretty cool. Again, plaudits to Bullish on a very interesting set-up.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:28:50 PM
At 5/19/2014 9:19:56 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

A fruit does nothing. The receiver is informed of receiving a fruit and that's it.

Fruit vendor: http://wiki.mafiascum.net... (variation of "visitor".)
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:30:35 PM
At 5/19/2014 9:28:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 5/19/2014 9:19:56 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

A fruit does nothing. The receiver is informed of receiving a fruit and that's it.

Fruit vendor: http://wiki.mafiascum.net... (variation of "visitor".)

No, I knew that.
I just thought XLAV was lying.
Or giving BP jackets, or something.

From where I stood, mafia had a huge upper hand, and town needed something.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:32:06 PM
At 5/19/2014 9:28:43 PM, bsh1 wrote:
So, out of 5 non-beginners' games I've played, I've lost 4 of them. That's a very encouraging record, lol...

But, I think the idea of the DCA and CP was pretty cool. Again, plaudits to Bullish on a very interesting set-up.

Ah, don't feel too bad.
I exploited your weakness, as all good scum do. You were busy and preoccupied, and I gave chase.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 9:47:09 PM
At 5/19/2014 9:32:06 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/19/2014 9:28:43 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Ah, don't feel too bad.

Yeah, but that's not exactly a record to feel proud of either...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 10:16:08 PM
This game had some very interesting roles. I really liked the contingency plan and deep-cover spy combo. I wish I had the honor of playing :(

Ford was OP + he shot the right people. G_G
Senpai has noticed you.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 10:18:28 PM
For my critique, let me start with that I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I do think it was OP all the way around. I do think that the setup, with the mafia traitor and the sleeper was over the top. This made the town game almost entirely contingent upon the success or failure of a single person, Khaos. Had he been a less skills player or targeted randomly off he bat and got exposed or lynched, I don't think the rest of town has any chance. Even with the OP got role, with mafia knowing everything that happens to them, the Vig get found out right away.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2014 10:20:45 PM
And the ability of the pastafarian leader to tell members to kill themselves though, I would have loved to see Khaos's death ordered by his superior. Very creative backstory!
Senpai has noticed you.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 1:23:03 AM
GG, that was fun. The hectic climax at the end of DP3 was exhilarating. My feedback to the mod would be to not have so many people with lethal abilities.Theoretically, If everyone who could kill did so on NP1, by DP 2 there would be 6 people dead. Ford, Khaos, TV, Lannan and 9spcaeking, plus the lynching from DP1.

Fun game, Ty Bullish and Ty players.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 5:09:28 AM
I toyed with the idea of using lannan to either kill himself or kill one of my fellow mafia.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 6:16:50 AM
At 5/19/2014 7:45:08 PM, Bullish wrote:
Jifpop09 is a sleeper agent. You can say in the game thread, "Jifpop09, would you kindly kill ____" and he will involuntarily suicide kill the target; the DP ends. PM me when you do this.
this seems suspiciously like a Bioshock: Burial at Sea reference.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 7:07:54 AM
At 5/20/2014 6:16:50 AM, TS-387 wrote:
At 5/19/2014 7:45:08 PM, Bullish wrote:
this seems suspiciously like a Bioshock: Burial at Sea reference.

Overtly a Bioshock reference.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2014 3:15:50 PM
Wow this was a really fun game. Probably the best mafia game I've ever played. Thanks Bullish for the cool setup and backstory! I personally prefer role analysis over behavioral analysis, so I thought this game was perfect.

I definitely lucked out with pots disrupting the system np1, and a lot of credit goes to ore_ele for reads that greatly informed my choices for who to vig. Finally, huge props to khaos, I know somebody already said this but if the DCA had been played by someone of lesser skill, town would have been screwed lol.

As to whether my role was OP, I originally thought so for sure, but now that I see what the scum team had going for them with a universal watcher, the power to cancel my results (even though it backfired on them), and most of all the C plan, I don't think I was OP at all. If pots had used his power np2 instead of np1, Mafia run away with this one.

Thanks to everyone participating for making this such a fun game!