Beginners' Mafia 25.1: DP4

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 3:54:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Cin - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select a player and redirect their actions to another player of your choice. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

XLAV - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the DOCTOR. Each night you may select a player. They will be shielded from lethal actions. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Envi
Wylted
Romanii
Cin
XLAV
Lannan

LIVING PLAYERS

Oro
Niqash
Angel
Endark

With 4 players left alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 3:00pm, DDO time, on 5/23/14.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:26:47 PM
At 5/21/2014 4:05:02 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Well, Niqash, who did you protect?

I protected Angel. I thought they would go for her because she would stop NKs.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:29:06 PM
I think Oro is the SK. If he is truly PGO, he won't be visited by either Lannan or XLAV. One of them died, which means that he was the one to kill either of them.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:40:05 PM
Never
Ever
Ever

end a DP that fast again.

NEVER

Doing so may have just lost town this game.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:46:27 PM
One of the town players is lying about his role because we clearly have a Vig, and so if your'e that person, please speak out so we can win this game and lynch the scum.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:47:37 PM
At 5/21/2014 4:40:05 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Never
Ever
Ever

NEVER

How so? Cin was clearly guilty and we lynched her.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 4:57:25 PM
At 5/21/2014 4:47:37 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Never
Ever
Ever

NEVER

How so? Cin was clearly guilty and we lynched her.

And what analysis did you get in exchange for the two townies killed that night? None. Always analyze.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:16:04 PM
At 5/21/2014 4:57:25 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote: Always analyze.

I think we should VTL Endark now

1) Endark began DP1 by bussing Khaos and then Romanii who proved to be scum. Romanii started DP1 by bussing Cin and then Endark. Cin also proved to be scum.

This now appears to be classic early disassociation with scum buddies.

2) Endark has treated XLAV as his nemisis from the start. XLAV is now proved town.
lannan13 has proved DOCTOR who protected XLAV from scum's first attempt on XLAV
in NP1.

3) Although Angel provokes FoS with hammer in SP3, her focus on XLAV, and ALL CAPS, I also see that she soft-claimed "pure" early and she called for XLAV's death too blatantly at the end of DP3- seems like that would be dangerous if you're planning on killing XLAV immediately after.

Furthermore, If Angel is innocent and we kill her last lyncher dies and game is over.

4) However, if Endark is innocent and we kill him, he gets one last shot at winning the game with a parting shot.

5) I don't have a strong read on Niquash but I can't find any particuarly suspicious posts. He is least suspicious in my book.

Therefore,

VTL Endark
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:19:49 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:16:04 PM, Oromagi wrote:

1) Endark began DP1 by bussing Khaos and then Romanii who proved to be scum. Romanii started DP1 by bussing Cin and then Endark. Cin also proved to be scum.

2) Endark has treated XLAV as his nemisis from the start. XLAV is now proved town.
in NP1.

3) Although Angel provokes FoS with hammer in SP3, her focus on XLAV, and ALL CAPS, I also see that she soft-claimed "pure" early and she called for XLAV's death too blatantly at the end of DP3- seems like that would be dangerous if you're planning on killing XLAV immediately after.

Furthermore, If Angel is innocent and we kill her last lyncher dies and game is over.

4) However, if Endark is innocent and we kill him, he gets one last shot at winning the game with a parting shot.

5) I don't have a strong read on Niquash but I can't find any particuarly suspicious posts. He is least suspicious in my book.

Therefore,

VTL Endark

I have few viable theories for how both XLAV and Lannan got killed- If there are 2 redirectors I suppose it is not impossible to have 3 redirectors. If Lannan's doctor was redirected to me, that would get him killed. Seems very unlikely.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:27:42 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:19:49 PM, Oromagi wrote:
At 5/21/2014 6:16:04 PM, Oromagi wrote:

in NP1.

Therefore,

VTL Endark

I have few viable theories for how both XLAV and Lannan got killed- If there are 2 redirectors I suppose it is not impossible to have 3 redirectors. If Lannan's doctor was redirected to me, that would get him killed. Seems very unlikely.

Oro, are you truly PGO?
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:31:41 PM

Oro, are you truly PGO?

Yes- I don't have mean to prove it for you, except that my presence may account for the second death last night- maybe XLAV or lannan distrusted my claim and risked an investigation.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:35:44 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:31:41 PM, Oromagi wrote:

Oro, are you truly PGO?

Yes- I don't have mean to prove it for you, except that my presence may account for the second death last night- maybe XLAV or lannan distrusted my claim and risked an investigation.

Hmm. Okay.

I'm waiting for Angel to comment on why she wasn't targeted last night when she clearly said she knew she would be dead.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:43:17 PM
According to bsh, there can only be one of each role. Therefore it is impossible for there to be two redirectors. One of the mafia had to be a mimic, though why they'd mimic themselves is odd.

Odds are XLAV visited Oro to confirm him as PGO or not, though it could have been Lannan. But there is NO other way for two people to die that I can see.

Therefore Oro is probably PGO. We all see Angel is town.

Therefore Niqash has to be the last mafia.
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:51:50 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:43:17 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

According to bsh, there can only be one of each role. Therefore it is impossible for there to be two redirectors. One of the mafia had to be a mimic, though why they'd mimic themselves is odd.

I surprised that a mimic wouldn't revert back to original form after death, a la "The Thing"
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:55:01 PM

Odds are XLAV visited Oro to confirm him as PGO or not, though it could have been Lannan. But there is NO other way for two people to die that I can see.

And what makes you or Angel innocent?

You're the one who wanted us to lynch XLAV when he was town, and he clearly had you up there in the scum-pile.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 6:58:47 PM
Angel or Endark could be scum for all we know. The virgin and hunter claims are both common Mafia fake-claims, and both Angel and Endark, but Endark mostly, started campaigns for innocent lynches such as the one against XLAV for two Dps, which I was the one to counter.

I know I'm town and I've proven myself town. So it's either one of them, or Oro.
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:01:31 PM

Its less about suspicion then reason at this point:

Consider this, Endark-

IF we lynch Niquash and he is telling the truth, Mafia NKs, Mafia wins.

IF we lynch Angel and Angel is telling the truth, the last lyncher dies and Mafia wins.
(I assume that Mafia would never hammer Angel)

IF we lynch me and I am telling the truth, Mafia NKs, Mafia wins.

BUT-

IF we lynch Endark and Endark is telling the truth, Town gets one last chance to save itself with Endarks hunter shot.

IF you are town, you should agree to your own lynch because at least you have the power to save town with your final decision.

If you are scum, you will of course hate this plan.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:08:11 PM
At 5/21/2014 7:01:31 PM, Oromagi wrote:

Consider this, Endark-

IF we lynch Angel and Angel is telling the truth, the last lyncher dies and Mafia wins.

BUT-

IF we lynch Endark and Endark is telling the truth, Town gets one last chance to save itself with Endarks hunter shot.

IF you are town, you should agree to your own lynch because at least you have the power to save town with your final decision.

I tried to get myself lynched on the second DP, if you recall. And it was necessary to make a temporary enemy of XLAV. If I hadn't, the mafia would almost certainly have killed me, and my role would have been useless. XLAV was an easy target - his play was so aggressive that it literally hurt the town.

Right now we are at MYLO, not LYLO. We should either no lynch or lynch me so I can shoot someone.
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:11:21 PM
At 5/21/2014 7:01:31 PM, Oromagi wrote:

Consider this, Endark-

Angel is virgin not supersaint.

BUT-

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:14:11 PM
VOTE COUNT

Endark (1/3) - Oro
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
NiqashMotawadi3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:18:07 PM
Here is my full-claim paraphrased according to the message I received from Bsh1. I'm posting this here to further confirm my identity so I'm not stupidly lynched or killed.

Yo Niqash, u r da bodyguard. Each night u can select one playa from da playas, so dat any lethal actions aimed at them will be redirected to yo sowwy a55. And u win wid da town.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:22:16 PM
Angel's the virgin, right? Let's lynch her so that there won't be any NKs. That also narrows down the pool. Granted, we all think she's town, but we should make sure. We can lynch me next DP.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:28:26 PM
At 5/21/2014 6:58:47 PM, NiqashMotawadi3 wrote:
Angel or Endark could be scum for all we know. The virgin and hunter claims are both common Mafia fake-claims, and both Angel and Endark, but Endark mostly, started campaigns for innocent lynches such as the one against XLAV for two Dps, which I was the one to counter.

I know I'm town and I've proven myself town. So it's either one of them, or Oro.

Then lynch Angel. If she's virgin, no one will die this NP, and you can lynch me next.
Oromagi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:33:54 PM

Thanks for this, I was totally mistaken. I'm still thinking about how this changes the dynamic
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:41:53 PM
Never
Ever
Ever

NEVER

D: sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*slaps myself multiple times*
I may or may not be a cat
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2014 7:43:08 PM
At 5/21/2014 7:33:54 PM, Oromagi wrote:

Thanks for this, I was totally mistaken. I'm still thinking about how this changes the dynamic

Way I see it, best thing to do is lynch her. If she's really virgin, that means no NKs. Then we can lynch me next DP, and I'll shoot you or Niqash.