Total Posts:756|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ail to the Chief Mafia DP1

SolonKR
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 3:57:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone has gathered in the courtyard. All are drawn to the noise of a bloodcurdling scream. Now, on the ground lies the corpse of President Cleveland.
The sky turns black.
And so, it begins.

Living Players
1. XLAV
2. Niqash
3. Ford
4. Smithereens
5. Potbelliedgeek
6. Beginner
7. Bsh1
8. Endark
9. Numberwang
10. Bladerunner060
11. Ore_Ele
12. Ross
13. Lannan13
14. wylted

This DP will end at 6:00 PM DDO time on 5/30
Good luck!
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:05:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Ore

I am popular townie. It takes one additional vote to lynch me. Our first order of business should be to confirm any roles that can be confirmed and this one is an easy confirmation.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:13:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:06:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele

Ore is confirmed.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:15:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:05:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Ore

I am popular townie. It takes one additional vote to lynch me. Our first order of business should be to confirm any roles that can be confirmed and this one is an easy confirmation.

Care to share info as to your character? Not necessarily the name, but something that could help with theme analysis. For an example, my character is very, very liberal.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:21:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:13:35 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:06:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele

Ore is confirmed.

You should still cast a vote, just so you know it isn't a gambit.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:23:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:21:36 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:13:35 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:06:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele

Ore is confirmed.

You should still cast a vote, just so you know it isn't a gambit.

i dont get it. You are mod confirmed. It takes 8 to lynch. your count is 1/9. How would that be a gambit?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:28:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:23:22 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:21:36 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:13:35 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:06:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele

Ore is confirmed.

You should still cast a vote, just so you know it isn't a gambit.

i dont get it. You are mod confirmed. It takes 8 to lynch. your count is 1/9. How would that be a gambit?

I agree with Pots that I don't see how it could be a gambit.

Nonetheless, it's not that big a deal:

VTL Ore, and can we get a vote count?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:30:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:15:19 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:05:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Ore

I am popular townie. It takes one additional vote to lynch me. Our first order of business should be to confirm any roles that can be confirmed and this one is an easy confirmation.

Care to share info as to your character? Not necessarily the name, but something that could help with theme analysis. For an example, my character is very, very liberal.

No, I would prefer to keep that for a potential CC.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:34:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:23:22 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:21:36 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:13:35 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:06:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele

Ore is confirmed.

You should still cast a vote, just so you know it isn't a gambit.

i dont get it. You are mod confirmed. It takes 8 to lynch. your count is 1/9. How would that be a gambit?

Nevermind, didn't see that. I thought we would have to go all the way to 8 to show it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:35:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:30:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:15:19 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:05:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Ore

I am popular townie. It takes one additional vote to lynch me. Our first order of business should be to confirm any roles that can be confirmed and this one is an easy confirmation.

Care to share info as to your character? Not necessarily the name, but something that could help with theme analysis. For an example, my character is very, very liberal.

No, I would prefer to keep that for a potential CC.

Very well then.

@blade, talk to me. Do you win with the town?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:54:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:34:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:23:22 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:21:36 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:13:35 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:06:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele

Ore is confirmed.

You should still cast a vote, just so you know it isn't a gambit.

i dont get it. You are mod confirmed. It takes 8 to lynch. your count is 1/9. How would that be a gambit?

Nevermind, didn't see that. I thought we would have to go all the way to 8 to show it.

Yeah. It was weird that you wanted more votes, but easily complied with.

Unvote
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 4:58:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:35:04 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:30:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:15:19 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:05:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Ore

I am popular townie. It takes one additional vote to lynch me. Our first order of business should be to confirm any roles that can be confirmed and this one is an easy confirmation.

Care to share info as to your character? Not necessarily the name, but something that could help with theme analysis. For an example, my character is very, very liberal.

No, I would prefer to keep that for a potential CC.

Very well then.


@blade, talk to me. Do you win with the town?

Yes, I win with the town. I also have a non-standard-role.

Do you win with town?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:00:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Ore

Why are we all lynching Ore? Just to see if it really takes the extra vote for the lynch?

I'll be on pretty much after school hours if any of you care to know.

Whats up with the D1 reveals? I'm town, reveal complete.

Im happy to see this game start, I have had not a whole late to do lately.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:04:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 5:00:16 PM, numberwang wrote:
VTL Ore

Why are we all lynching Ore? Just to see if it really takes the extra vote for the lynch?

Yes. That's why he voted himself. He wanted more votes, which didn't make sense really, but it was because he didn't see that the tally had confirmed him after his first one.

I'll be on pretty much after school hours if any of you care to know.

Whats up with the D1 reveals? I'm town, reveal complete.

You don't understand why Ore might want to confirm himself as town?

VTL numberwang for claim.

Im happy to see this game start, I have had not a whole late to do lately.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:07:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I didn't realize that proving he needed 9 votes for lynch cleared him as town, so I asked. I do understand why he would want to be cleared as town.

As I asked it was answered so I guess I'll unvote.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:23:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 5:07:17 PM, numberwang wrote:
I didn't realize that proving he needed 9 votes for lynch cleared him as town, so I asked. I do understand why he would want to be cleared as town.

As I asked it was answered so I guess I'll unvote.

Well, you didn't actually put a vote on him. It has to be bolded or it isn't a vote. It's also pretty weird that you'd vote without understanding why, so why did you do that? You said you'd played forum mafia before...where?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
SolonKR
Posts: 4,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:28:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT:

Ore_Ele (1/9) - Ore_Ele
Numberwang (1/8) - Blade
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:36:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 5:23:42 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/27/2014 5:07:17 PM, numberwang wrote:
I didn't realize that proving he needed 9 votes for lynch cleared him as town, so I asked. I do understand why he would want to be cleared as town.

As I asked it was answered so I guess I'll unvote.

1.Well, you didn't actually put a vote on him. It has to be bolded or it isn't a vote.
2.It's also pretty weird that you'd vote without understanding why, so why did you do :that? 3.You said you'd played forum mafia before...where?

1. My bad, first game on this forum.

2. A couple other people did and I don't think it's unusual to vote for little or no reason 15 minutes after the game starts. I basically voted (or tried) because I didn't understand why he was asking for votes and unvoted when I did.

3. playdiplomacy forum, this is my first game on DDO and like third game total. I actually haven't played any games where you need a majority of the town for a lynch, in the games I played whoever had the most votes died, so that's new.
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:48:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Lannan

I am the Hated Townie.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:54:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I win with the town.

Posting this in case of lie dectector.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:57:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 4:58:24 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:35:04 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:30:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:15:19 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 5/27/2014 4:05:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Ore

I am popular townie. It takes one additional vote to lynch me. Our first order of business should be to confirm any roles that can be confirmed and this one is an easy confirmation.

Care to share info as to your character? Not necessarily the name, but something that could help with theme analysis. For an example, my character is very, very liberal.

No, I would prefer to keep that for a potential CC.

Very well then.


@blade, talk to me. Do you win with the town?

Yes, I win with the town. I also have a non-standard-role.

As do I. I have never seen my role before, and frankly, I am not sure how I would use it.


Do you win with town?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 5:58:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 5:48:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Lannan

I am the Hated Townie.

What exactly is that? One less vote to get lynched?
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 6:00:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/27/2014 5:58:14 PM, numberwang wrote:
At 5/27/2014 5:48:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Lannan

I am the Hated Townie.

What exactly is that? One less vote to get lynched?

Correct, so it should currently take 7 Votes to lynch me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~