Jump to topic:

Wolfenstein or Watchdogs?

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 6:21:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Which game should I buy first? I am conflicted... They both seem awesome, but I can only afford one right now. Does anyone have either of them with a review?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 7:27:47 PM
Watchdogs, in my opinion.
Wolfenstein looks very "arcady"

You should watch Totalbiscuit's reviews, he makes great game reviews and they usually don't have spoilers.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 7:34:42 PM
But seriously, Watch Dogs has an 82 on metacritic for PS4, 77 for XB1. Wolfenstein has 78 for PS4, 79 for XB1. Watch Dogs has online multiplayer, Wolfenstein doesn't have even local multiplayer - if I recall correctly it runs at 1080p fps, which Watch Dogs can't achieve. Basically Watch Dogs looks worse and has oine play, Wolfenstein looks better but has only a single-player campaign.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 8:26:53 PM
At 5/27/2014 7:34:42 PM, TN05 wrote:
But seriously, Watch Dogs has an 82 on metacritic for PS4, 77 for XB1. Wolfenstein has 78 for PS4, 79 for XB1. Watch Dogs has online multiplayer, Wolfenstein doesn't have even local multiplayer - if I recall correctly it runs at 1080p fps, which Watch Dogs can't achieve. Basically Watch Dogs looks worse and has oine play, Wolfenstein looks better but has only a single-player campaign.

I just wathe some game play for Wolfe stein looks awesome. But yeah multi player might do it for me with watch dogs
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 9:35:36 AM
I myself orignally would say watchdogs but what i've heard is they rushed the game so watch dogs turned from its own game to another knock off of gta thats what i've heard at least
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
CookiesDelight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:39:43 PM
Wolfenstein i would go for, because its soooooo much better, plus if u got watchdogs to watch dogs, prepare to be disapointed
WheezySquash8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 5:20:39 PM
At 5/27/2014 6:21:25 PM, TUF wrote:
Which game should I buy first? I am conflicted... They both seem awesome, but I can only afford one right now. Does anyone have either of them with a review?

WATCHDOGS!!!! :-D
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 7:08:28 PM
I have just about finished Wolfenstein and it is a good arcade style shooter where you can just run and gun, you do not need to take cover. There is also a sh*t ton of enemies.

so it depends on what you like more.

I haven't played watchdogs so I can't give you an idea with that one though.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 2:13:25 AM
At 5/29/2014 7:08:28 PM, Krieg01 wrote:
I have just about finished Wolfenstein and it is a good arcade style shooter where you can just run and gun, you do not need to take cover. There is also a sh*t ton of enemies.

so it depends on what you like more.

I haven't played watchdogs so I can't give you an idea with that one though.

After carefully debating this, I think I have to concurt that watchdogs is the way to go. Wolfenstein looks awesome, but It is a lot like many other shooters (obviously not conceptually), and I will get a bit of a new experience with watch dogs.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2014 6:12:48 AM
At 5/27/2014 7:34:42 PM, TN05 wrote:

Doesn't really mean anything. Skyrim scored higher than both of these and had as much multiplayer as there are bacteria in the sun.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...