Jump to topic:

Mafia MLP: Friendship is Tragic, DP2

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:58:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Princess Luna soared through the sky. She had used her powers to break the cycle and bring up a full moon, so that the night would not be so dark. Most ponies coward in their homes, though nature"s night light did help some. Even in the dark, she could see clear as day and scanned Ponyville and Everfree Forest for any sign of trouble. Princess Celestia, Candace, Twilight, and the rest of the Mane Six waited restlessly, with the elements of harmony ready to activate.

The night began to draw to a close; it was only a few more hours until the sun was scheduled to come up. The Mane Six, along with several other ponies waited in the library. Fluttershy, shaking in the corner whimpered, "Maybe they decided to leave us alone?"

"Yeah, I"ll bet they realized that we"re just too awesome and they went galloping away with their tails between their legs!" exclaimed Rainbow Dash while punching the air, pretending to be a boxer. "With all the princesses, the royal guard, the Wonderbolts, and the elements of harmony, no pony in their right mind would think of attacking anypony in Ponyville."

"I sure hope you"re right," sighed Twilight, "But that would only mean that the killers are still out there. I almost would prefer for them to come right out and fight, rather than hide and wait for an opportunity."

With the realization that they might have to be alert and on their toes 24/7 for the foreseeable future, the wind was taken out from under Rainbow Dash"s wings. As she floated to the ground, she said "oh, I never thought about that. That really sucks."

Mrs. Cake tried to jump in, "Don"t you worry about it. The best thing to do is to keep focused and keep your strength up. Here, have a cupcake. Pinkie Pie made them special."

"Well, as marvelous as it has been to stay up until the sunrise to play the game of paranoia, I"m afraid that I just must return home," said Rarity as she trotted towards the door, "Letting my mane stay in this insomnia induced state for any longer would be a crime against pomanity."

"Rarity, ya can"t just go walking out on yer own," interrupted Applejack, cutting off Rarity at the door, "until we know, fer sure, that it"s safe, we gotta stick together."

"Oh really, Applejack, with Princess Luna guarding the skies and everyone else here, it is safe enough to walk a few blocks home." Rarity walked past Applejack and out the door, but Applejack followed right behind her.

"That don"t matter none, Rarity. I"m going with you, just in case. It is better safe than sorry."

As the two began across the street, Luna spotted something in the distance. "Sister!" She cried out, "something is coming from the southwest, and it is coming fast!" She took off towards the rushing object as Princess Celestia raced to join her.

Shining Armor and Princess Candace burst into the library. "Something is coming. We have to be ready," said Shining Armor, "wait, where is everypony? Where"s Applejack? And Rarity?"

"Of course, they have the worst of timing," Twilight started, "they just left a few minutes ago to go to Rarity"s house. Rainbow Dash, you"re the fastest. Get over there as quickly as you can and get them back here. We all need to be here to use the elements of harmony."

"Got it!" and Rainbow Dash was out the door with rainbows trailing behind her.

Luna and Celestia reached Sweet Apple Acres just south of town. The fruit bats were fleeing in all directions as something was storming through the orchard, bulldozing down apple tree after apple tree. "Applejack is not gonna be happy about this," said Luna.

"As long as we make sure no one gets hurt, she"ll be fine," replied Celestia. As the got closer, they could make out the black beast from between the trees. It was Cerberus, the giant three headed beast that guards the entrance to the underworld. "Cerberus? What is he doing here?" She continued. With a little concentration and some magic, she caught him with a levitation spell and lifted him safely from the orchard. He seemed confused at first, not being used to flying.

"Oh my word," exclaimed Luna, "What happened to him?!" His feet, up to his ankles, about 3 feet off the ground, were gouged with deep puncture wounds and lacerations. "These wounds aren"t tears or scratches, they are clearly cuts. Somepony did this to him on purpose!"

"Why would somepony do this?" Celestia thought out loud, while Cerberus began whimpering as his adrenaline wore down, "Anyway, I need to get him some help right away. Luna, please hurry back and tell Fluttershy to meet me at the edge of town. I can heal his wounds, but I will need her to speak with him to find out what is going on." With that, Luna took off, back to town. Celestia was moving significantly slower while carrying Cerberus with her magic.

"It just doesn"t make sense," Celestia continued to think as she trudged along, "If they brought him here, that would imply he is their ally, so why hurt him? He certainly isn"t an ally for us that they would need to get rid of."

In the trees below, a faint yellow horn began to glow. "Wait for it, Magic. We"ll only get one shot at this so wait until she is in the clearing up ahead," cautioned Wingy as she started to crack a smile.

"Ugh, he is heavy. I can"t believe that it is taking this long to get back to town." Suddenly, a light clicked in Celestia"s mind, "IT"S A TRAP!" Just then, from the corner of her eye, she saw the yellow flash of an energy beam. With only the time to gasp and twitch, the beam pierced her right wing at the base. Celestia cried out from the sharp pain, as both she and Cerberus plummeted to the ground. She had just enough strength left to temporarily catch them before impact. But it only lasted a second, before it too gave out. They landed with a thud. Celestia, tensed from pain, looked over her crippled wing. A basketball size hole went clean through. It tore through all of the tendons and even took a small part of the bone. Thankful, the blast had cauterized her wound for her, probably saving her life as she may have bled out before even hitting the ground.

The three generic ponies walked up cautiously to her. Even though she was badly injured, she could still have some fight left in her and her power was not to be underestimated. She tried to stand, but the pain was too great and she quickly collapsed back to the ground. Barely able to keep one eye open, she saw the yellow horn begin to glow again, preparing a finishing blow.

"Check and mate, princess," smiled Wingy as she gave the nod to Magic. Just before Magic fired her shot, I giant black paw swung through the air, striking Magic as she fired. She went flying through the air, crashing into a tree, while Cerberus"s hand was blown clean off. At that time, Luna, along with Soarin and Spitfire came flying back on the scene.

"Damn, looks like we had less time than we thought. Maybe next time Princess." And the three took off.

"Like hell if you think I"m letting you get away!" cried out Luna. She focused her magic and the very shadows of the trees began to wave and take form. They reached out to snare the escaping ponies. But an Amulet hidden around Wingy"s next shined a bright red and the shadows around them vaporized.

"Hoofy, where is the nearest entrance?!" Wingy demanded, "We don"t want to be hanging around here long and Magic needs to healed!"

"It"s just beyond that third tree over there, next to the rock." Hoofy replied. The three then disappeared. Spitfire was hot on their tail when they seemed to vanish. She saw them swing behind a tree, but never pop out the other side. When she went to investigate, she saw a hole in the ground covered by a fake rock. The rock wasn't quite put back on even, thus giving it away.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:58:41 PM
"They have tunnels?!" Spitfire thought to herself, "I have to let the others know."

When she got back to where Celestia and the others were. Celestia had lost conscious and Luna was trying to keep her alive, but she knew almost no healing magic. "We have to get her back to town, so someone can help her. We can"t lose her. We can"t!" Luna was starting to tear up. She had always been one to show no emotion in the face of any and every challenge, but knowing that all the power that she had worked to amass, but none of it could help was starting to push her too far. She choked back the tears and regained her composure. "Soarin, Spitfire, please take my sister to Princess Candace, she should be at the library. I"ll take this guy," gesturing to Cerberus, who too had lost consciousness.

Rarity and Applejack were at Rarity"s house as Rarity was finishing up a hooficure. "Rarity, ya sure you don"t want to stay with all of us in the library? It"ll be safer," Applejack protested.

"Applejack, as I already told you, it is completely safe with everyone that"s here," defended Rarity while she used her magic to brush her hair. "Besides, I want to stay with Sweetie Belle to make sure she doesn"t get scared. As her big sister, it is important. I would suggest that you do the same for Apple Bloom."

"But"" Applejack had no response. She knew what was best for the safety of everypony, but she couldn"t argue against her duties as a big sister. She stood just outside Rarity"s house, thinking about how Apple Bloom might be feeling. She saw a bright yellow beam shoot through the sky off in the distance by Sweet Apple Acres. "Apple Bloom!" She screamed and took off towards the barn.

Rarity popped out of her house, "What on Earth was that?!" But she only had time to see Applejack fade into the distance. She looked up to Princess Luna with Spitfire and Soarin booking it towards Sweet Apple Acres. Rarity ran back into her house, "Sweetie Belle, where are you? Sweetie Belle?!"

Searching the entire house, Rarity found nothing. No trace of anyone. She headed down into her basement. "Sweetie Belle? Why, what"s this?" Rarity came across a large hole in the floor. It appears to go into a tunnel under her house. She sticks her head down through the hole, "SWEETIE BELLE!!!" Her voice echoes off the walls countless times. Rarity pauses for a moment, thinking of the dangers, but boldly jumps in when she thinks of her little sister alone and scared in the tunnel.

It is deeper than she thought; about 30 feet from the ceiling to the floor. She won"t be able to get back that way. But that doesn"t matter right now. Only her sister does. Her horn lights up so she can see where she is going and she proceeds down the tunnel towards Sweet Apple Acres, calling out her sister"s name in vein.

She feels like she has been walking for miles and is slowly giving up hope. Perhaps Sweetie Belle didn"t come down here after all. Or perhaps she had gone the other way. Or Perhaps worse. Rarity shuttered at the thought. It simply couldn"t be true. She then came to an open cavern, about a hundred feet in diameter. Looking up, she could see tree roots poking down, creating a rather interesting d"cor. The room oddly smelled like apples, though the roots shouldn"t be giving off a scent. "This must be under the orchard." She focused her magic and brightened up the room, but nearly vomited at what she saw. Dozens of diamond dogs dismembered and scattered around the room. The bodies were still moist and fresh. Rarity had no idea how she couldn"t smell this.

"It"s a pity, isn"t it Rarity?" A voice echoing from one of the tunnels said.

"Who"s there! Who are you?!"

Hoofy walked out in the lead, with Wingy and Magic right behind her. Magic had a bandage wrapped around her rib cage. "You remember these filthy dogs, right Rarity?" Hoofy continued. "They did such an excellent job creating these tunnels for us all over the town. We can come and go as we please and no pony can stop us. Unfortunately, these dogs wanted their payment as soon as they were finished. Too bad for them, right?" Hoofy kicked a severed head. It bounced over to Rarity before ending face up. The lower jaw partially torn. It was not a pretty death, but hopefully it was quick.

Rarity began slowly walking back. If she could make it to the tunnel that she came from, she could probably beat them in a leg race. "It would seem that you are having a harder time than you expected with us," Rarity confidently said as she pointed at the bandages on Magic. Hoofy turned and looked at the bandages. Sure, Magic was injured, but not badly. The bandages were just there to help make sure she didn"t aggravate the bruised ribs, she could still fight just fine. The same cannot be said for Princess Celestia. But as she turned back to Rarity, she had bolted. It was all just a diversion to get a head start on running.

"Why you!" Hoofy took after Rarity, while Wingy stayed with Magic.

"Are you sure Hoofy can handle Rarity on her own?" Magic questioned. "Rarity may not be on the same level as any of the princesses, but she does know some magic and is no push over."

"Don"t worry Magic," Wingy comforted, "You have strong enough magic on your own that you haven"t even used your amulet yet. But once you do, and see how powerful they"ve made each of us, you"ll realize that each of us is as strong as Celestia. Hoofy will have no problems with this at all."

Adrenaline coursed through Rarity"s body. She sprinted the entire way back to the hole under her house. It was surprising that she wasn"t even tired, it didn"t even feel as if she had moved. I guess fear can do some amazing things. She began screaming up to the hole for somepony, anypony to come save her. "Surely Applejack was back to look for her and would hear the calls for help," she thought. But every second that went silent and every cry that went unanswered sliced through her will like a freshly sharpened skinning knife.

It couldn"t have been more than fifteen seconds, but it seemed like forever. Hoofy arrived in a slow walk from out of the shadows. "Sorry, end of the line." A hidden amulet glowed from around Hoofy"s neck. The rubble around Rarity began to shake and fly upwards. The hole to her house was being patched up, as if it never existed. As the last lights of hope were sealed away, a tear rolled down Rarity"s cheek. There was a scream in the darkness, then eternal silence.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:59:16 PM
Applejack burst into the Sweet Apple Acres home. Granny Smith was asleep in her chair while Big McIntosh kept up on the night duties. He looked like he was just about asleep but suddenly sprang to alertness. He probably saw the same energy blast that made Applejack rush back over.

"Big Mac," Applejack stammered out while trying to catch her breath, "is Apple Bloom here?"

"Nope."

"What?! Where could she be?"

Big Mac could only shrug his shoulders. Applejack thought about it for a moment. An idea crossed her mind and she took off into the orchard. "Please be there, please be there, please be there." She kept repeating to herself.

It was her old club house, the one that she had given to her little sister. "APPLE BLOOM!!!" she yelled as she got there. At first there was nothing, but after a second, a little pink ribbon appeared in the window. Apple Bloom slowly and nervously popped her eyes just above the window to see Applejack running towards her.

"Applejack!" She said in relief. "We were so scared!"

Applejack climbed into the tree house to see Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. All terrified, but safe. Babs Seed was also with them. She was pretending to be brave, but her chattering teeth gave her way. Applejack ran over to Apple Bloom, "Don"t you worry none now. I"m here and ain"t nothing gonna get anypony." Everypony came and snuggled close to Applejack. Just having her there seemed to make all the bad in the world disappear. The faintest scream could be heard coming from underground. But no pony noticed.

They stayed in that tree fort until the morning.

When morning came a few hours later. Applejack woke before the rest of the ponies and headed outside to take a quick look around to make sure all was safe. The day seemed calm enough. Applejack lead the four foals back towards town. As they passed the house, Big Mac came out and joined them.

"Is Granny Smith staying at the farm?" Asked Applejack.

"Yup."

Now the five of them continued to town. But as they came around the last hill to see the town, there was a large mound, at least 20 feet tall, with a white sheet over it. The smell of death filled the air, but there didn"t seem to be any blood on the sheet. Applejack saw Princess Luna laying down by the sheet. She was clearly exhausted.

"Ya"ll wait here," Applejack said, "I"ll go see what"s going on." She walked over to Luna, just feet from the sheet. She began to look under it and asked, "What"s this?"

"Cerberus," answered Luna, "he"s dead. He bled out before we could get back. Thankfully my sister will survive, though she is in no condition to fight anymore. It"s thanks to him that she survived; she will be heartbroken when she finds out. She loves all creatures almost as much as Fluttershy does."

Luna took a deep breath and sighed. She knew and understood how bad things were looking. She turned up and looked at Applejack, who was still a little shocked at seeing a dead body, even if it wasn"t somepony she knew or really cared about. "Applejack" you must to the library to prepare for tomorrow. You may also need to prepare for the library."

Applejack didn"t say anything. She just looked at Luna with a confused expression, but began to turn to go to the library. "Also," Luna continued in a low somber voice. "Do not let the foals enter the library" especially Sweetie Belle."

It was a long, fearful walk to the library.

Applejack entered the library while Big Mac and the four foals waited outside. It seemed that everyone was in there, but no one said a word. Not even Pinkie Pie could smile. She saw Princess Celestia, resting in the corner. Twilight and Cadance were next to her, using magic of some kind. Nurse Redheart, Cheerilee, and Mayor Mare were also there helping, though they were mostly just trying to keep the Princess comfortable. As she got closer, she was better able to see what Luna was talking about.

Celestia was asleep, but clearly still in pain. That is what Cadance was focusing her magic on, just keeping the pain from getting too extreme so the Princess could sleep. Applejack could also see the source of the pain. Celestia"s entire right wing was gone. A blood soaked bandage covered the nub that was left.

"What"what happened?!" Applejack managed to mutter.

"She was ambushed," Twilight replied, while keeping her focus on repaired tissue damage. "Nurse Redheart did everything she could, but we weren"t able to save the wing."

"We may be able to reattach it later," The nurse chimed in, pointing at the remains of the wing, wrapped up in a cloth. "The bone fragments were causing severe damage and the risk of infection was too great. But if we can sterilize it and repair the damaged tissues and tendons, we have a shot."

"How could this happen? No pony is more powerful than Princess Celestia." Apple said, while taking a few steps back.

"I"m afraid it gets worse, Applejack." Twilight said, glancing over to a box on a table. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie began weeping while comforting each other. Applejack slowly walked over to the box. Inside she saw a white unicorn horn that had appeared to be forcefully ripped out, with dried blood still crusted on the base of it. Next to it was a severed hoof. One that was perfectly hooficured.

Applejack fell back in shock. She instantly recognized whose they were as she remembered Rarity touching up her hooves when they went back to her house. "We lost Rarity," said Twilight. Applejack couldn"t say anything; only sit there with her mouth agape. Her chest felt tight and she could barely breathe. She could see her chest moving up and down rapidly, but it felt like nothing was going in or out. It was her responsibility to protect Rarity. That was the entire reason she went with her, and she abandoned her.

Rainbow Dash saw the fillies still standing outside. They seemed to have forgotten about the dangers and were playing with Big McIntosh. "I don"t mean to be a drag," said Rainbow Dash, breaking the silence, "but who"s gonna tell Sweetie Belle?"

No pony made a noise. Dealing with the soul crushing heart break yourself is painful enough, but giving it to someone else and having to watch is a curse in and of itself. Zecora stepped forward, "though it will make my heart bleed, I shall do this saddening deed."

"No," Applejack protested. "I was supposed to protected Rarity. This is my burden to bare." Applejack found her strength and stood up. It was the only price she could think of for her failures. She turned and walked out of the library.

Cheerilee ran to catch up with her saying, "Wait for me, I can help!" As the teacher for all of three of the fillies out there, she might be able to help provide some comfort.

The two were side by side. Applejack, without turning her head, said to Cheerilee, "Can you and Big Mac take the girls away for a bit. We"ll need to be alone."

"I understand," and Cheerilee ran ahead, "come on girls, let"s go play over here. You too Big McIntosh." They all started to follow Cheerilee, but she turned to Sweetie Belle and said, "Sweetie, can you please wait here with Applejack? You can catch up to us later if you want." Cheerilee just managed to get turned back around so that Sweetie Belle wouldn"t see the tears streaming down her cheeks, though if she was paying closer attention, she"d see the little wet drops on the ground following Cheerilee.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 11:59:47 PM
From within the library, Rainbow Dash watched as Applejack and Sweetie Belle sat down. She couldn"t hear anything, but she knew how the conversation was going. No one else dared look out the window. Even Spitfire and Soarin, who are used to conflicts and fighting couldn"t bring themselves to watch this. It was only a few moments later that the cries of a filly filled the block. Everyone in the library was silent, even Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy couldn"t cry anymore.

Rainbow Dash continued to watch as Sweetie Belle buried her face into the ground and Applejack tried to comfort her. Rainbow Dash and Applejack had had a number of competitions in the past about who was the bravest pony, but Rainbow Dash now knew that she wasn"t even close.

Big McIntosh and Cheerilee, along with the fillies, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Babs Seed were out of hearing distance for the cries of Sweetie Belle. Cheerilee had explained to Big Mac what was going on as they walked around in the far end of the town. None of the shops were open to help distract them from the reality of the situation. Thankfully the fillies were playing with each other. Their innocence and naivet" seemed to brighten the hearts of Cheerilee and Big Mac.

With the sun poking just above the horizon and the day warming up, it seemed like it would be a new day, far from the terrors of last night. Unfortunately, the day light was no savior to the ponies. An earth shattering shriek ripped through Ponyville. Big McIntosh and crew looked to the sky to see a monster circling above. Its fiery red scales glistened from the morning sun, masking its deadliness with beauty. A full grown dragon was looking for breakfast and eying some young ponies. There were about a dozen more dragons in the distance on the horizon, making their way here.

The dragon landed just outside of the town, where there was room. It wasn"t nearly as large as some other dragons that his sister had talked about up in the mountain. When standing, he was only about 35 feet tall, a little bigger than Cerberus was. Cheerilee and the fillies took off back into town. Big Mac started to run with them, but hearing the pounding sounds of the dragon"s footsteps, slide to a halt and turned around. Cheerilee came to a stop some distance later after she realized that Big Mac had stopped, and the girls shortly after her.

"Big Mac," cried out Cheerilee, "What are you doing? Run!"

"Go!" Yelled Big McIntosh and he took off towards the charging dragon.

"Big Mac!!!" yelled Apple Bloom. She started to run back to him, but Cheerilee caught her and carried her as she ran with the rest of the fillies back into town, where they could hide among the houses.

"There"s nothing to worry about, Apple Bloom" Cheerilee said, "Nopony is stronger than Big Mac." It was the first time she had lied to child.

Big Mac knew he had to buy as much time as he could. As he approached the dragon, it tried to simply lower its head and snatch him from the ground. A quick cut in his step and Big Mac was able to dart around that head. Now under the body, he continued running between the legs. In a single motion he dropped all his weight and strength onto his front legs, cocked back all his power and let it all out with a kick to dragon"s left ankle. The force knocked the dragon"s leg out from under him, toppling him to the ground while Big Mac was able to run out from under the tail towards the trees.

The dragon turned, furious with this little bite-sized snack, and gave chase. It seemed the girls were saved, now Big Mac just has to figure out what to do for himself.

Back at the library, everypony heard the dragon"s roar. Applejack was still with Sweetie Belle just outside the library. She initially began to lead Sweetie Belle into the library for cover and safety, but remember that part of Rarity"s remains were still in there. There would have to be a better place to take her. Rainbow Dash, Spitfire and Soarin zipped out the window and strait into the sky. Shining Armor was right behind them, but running on foot. The next best place Applejack could think of was the school house. It was a little far, but it was the opposite direction of the dragon"s roar and it would be a comforting place for Sweetie Belle.

"Don"t you worry none, Sweetie Belle," Applejack said while they hurried to the school house, "no matter what happens, I won"t be leaving you."

As they ran by, Princess Luna also flew out of the library, but once she saw the dragons, she paused and went back in. Cadance and Twilight were still trying to help Celestia.

"Cadance! Twilight!" Luna bursted out, "Are either of you familiar with any high level light flare magics?"

Cadance and Twilight paused and looked at each other for just a moment. Cadance shook her head. Twilight spoke up, "I"ve read up on them and think I can do one, but I"ve never actually practiced."

"Today will be your practice," Luna replied, "come with me and hurry!"

"But the princess!" Twilight responded, looking back at Celestia. The tissue damage repair was a time sensitive issue. If they wasted too much time, it wouldn"t be able to be repaired at all.

"NOW TWILIGHT!" Luna barked and took off out the window. Twilight reluctantly followed and the two took off towards the sky. "Do you think you can manage more than one shot?" Twilight bit her lip. She wasn"t even sure if she could pull off one, let alone multiple.

"Twilight, just take a deep breath, we only need one good one." Luna assured Twilight, when she saw how much it was stressing her. "You know about dragon eyes right? I"ll use my magic to make a night as dark as I can."

"But, dragons have great night vision." Twilight interjected, "even in pitch black, their eyes can adjust and see as if it is broad daylight."

"Exactly" and Luna pushed forward. She was a stronger flyer than Twilight. Rainbow Dash and the two Wonderbolts were akready scattered within the cluster of dragons. Their small size and quick speed made it impossible for the dragons to even get close to catching them. They would blaze by with a quick kick to the neck and be off in a flash. They weren"t nearly strong enough to really harm the dragons, but they were very successful in agitating, disorientating, and most importantly, slowing them down.

As Luna approached, she focused her magic and a deep dark night sky began spreading from her tail, slowly engulfing the entire sky in pitch blackness, not even a star to help. Luna hollered out, "EVERYONE SCATTER!" As she whizzed past the dragons, they too were engulfed by the darkness. They were set back for a moment, but as Twilight had said, their eyes adjusted and they resumed pressing forward, now without the distractions of those pesky Pegasus.

Twilight, put her faith in Luna and focused as best as she could. She couldn"t see the dragons anymore, but she could hear the beat of their wings get louder and louder. They seemed to roar like tornados. Several twinkles began forming in her horn before they suddenly released into a single blasting flare.

The dragons, with their eyes completely adjusted to the darkness of the night, were instantly blinded. While screeching in agony at their burning retina, several managed to turn in the sky and turn back, while most others collided and fell to the ground before fleeing.

Shining Armor, who was stuck on the ground, had to turn his head to prevent from being blinded himself. With his head turned back, he could see between the houses Cheerilee and the fillies running towards him.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:00:11 AM
"Shining!" Cheerilee called out, "You have to go save Big Mac, there"s a dragon on the eastern edge of town and he is facing him by himself!"

Without hesitation, Shining took off towards the last dragon. "Take the foals to the school house!" He instructed to Cheerilee as he raced past them. Everyone up in the sky was still disorientated. Even being prepared for the flash, it burned through their closed eyes. They wouldn"t be any help for a little while.

Shining got to the end of town to see the dragon stopping through the pink tree plains, occasionally breathing fire at something scurrying along the ground. While charging full gallop towards the dragon, Shining fired several energy blasts towards the dragon. The shots seemed to just ricochet off the dragon"s back, leaving only light burn marks. The dragon turned towards Shining and roared. It began lumbering towards him. Shining planted his feet and began to build his magic. He knew his previous shots must have harmed the dragon at least a little. Hopefully a more powerful one would do the trick.

As the dragon neared, Shining saw a little brown and singed blur catching up from between the dragon"s legs. Big McIntosh, panting from exhaustion with several burns and a few deep cuts following blood on the ground, ached as he struggled to catch up to the dragon.

He managed to duck under the swaying tail and pulled just in front of the left ankle, which was swollen to a good deal over the right. Getting just a few steps in front of it, but still unseen under the belly, Big Mac came to an abrupt stop and let out one last kick on the swollen ankle. The dragon toppled under the sound of several bones cracking. It let out a roar as it slid towards Shining. Shining let out all that he could muster as the shot went straight into the dragon"s roaring mouth. The blast blew out the back of the dragon"s head and glanced off the tougher scales on its back, deflecting off towards the sky.

Shining walked over to Big Mac, who had finally collapsed under the exhaustion. His wounds were bad, but not life threatening. Shining turned to him and said, "I think it"s dead now."

Between his deep breaths, Big Mac could only let out, "Yep."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:00:24 AM
There were no deaths in the night phase.

Currently alive

1. XLAV
2. PotBelliedGeek
3. Smithereens
4. tvellalott
5. scots
6. lannan13
7. Romanii
8. Khaos_mage
9. ESocialBookworm
10. EndarkenedRationalist
11. Bladerunner
12. Cin

With 12 players, it takes 7 to achieve a lynch. This DP will last for 48 hours.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:14:34 AM
Okay something really weird happened to me overnight. I am no longer vanilla. I was given a role, but my affiliation stayed the same.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:21:36 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:17:42 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Well, Scots? A lot of people scum-read you from the last DP. Results?

So what is you NP tale?

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:25:47 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:21:36 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

So what is you NP tale?

Tell ya later
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:26:17 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:25:47 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

So what is you NP tale?

Tell ya later

anything important?

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:27:59 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:26:17 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

So what is you NP tale?

Tell ya later

anything important?

I'm going to hold off on answering that.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:29:22 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:27:59 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 5/29/2014 12:26:17 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

So what is you NP tale?

Tell ya later

anything important?

I'm going to hold off on answering that.

Fair enough. I am trying to figure out how I got this role. I was not told of a suit, so it isnt a tailor. I am going to go through the common role list and see if I can find something.

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:34:34 AM
Okay so i've gone through the roles, and the only thing I could find is that I might be a hidden absorber. If I am a hidden absorber, then I was targeted by mafia last night. I cannot think of any other way I got this role.

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:35:15 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:14:34 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Okay something really weird happened to me overnight. I am no longer vanilla. I was given a role, but my affiliation stayed the same.

What were you given, and what were you told about it?

Also, I remain convinced that scots is scum. Since no one died last night, we are in the same boat as before, except that we should have some results from claimed roles In the meantime:

VTL scots
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:36:19 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:34:34 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Okay so i've gone through the roles, and the only thing I could find is that I might be a hidden absorber. If I am a hidden absorber, then I was targeted by mafia last night. I cannot think of any other way I got this role.

What might that be?
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:37:13 AM
No, it cant be absorber, because it says that I was switched.

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:40:01 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:35:15 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

Paraphrased, because of something that happened last night, My role was switched with another player. I am assuming that this means that that player, and I dont know who, is now vanilla. That player was scum, because I am now the Godfather poisoner. I double checked with the Mod, and confirmed that even though I was given the Godfather role overnight, I REMAIN TOWN.

Also, I remain convinced that scots is scum. Since no one died last night, we are in the same boat as before, except that we should have some results from claimed roles In the meantime:

VTL scots

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:43:14 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:40:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Paraphrased, because of something that happened last night, My role was switched with another player. I am assuming that this means that that player, and I dont know who, is now vanilla. That player was scum, because I am now the Godfather poisoner. I double checked with the Mod, and confirmed that even though I was given the Godfather role overnight, I REMAIN TOWN.

If this is true, it means you're poisoned and will die.

VTL scots
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:43:52 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:37:13 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

..........what? You switched roles with another player?
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:44:50 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:43:14 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 5/29/2014 12:40:01 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

If this is true, it means you're poisoned and will die.

If I am hidden absorber, yes. But it specifically said that I was switched. I dont know how that happened. Maybe I wasnt targeted? I really dont know.

VTL scots

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:45:43 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:43:52 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Yes, apparently. Do you know of any role that does that?

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:47:21 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:45:43 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

This sounds like a role-stealer or a mimic to me, Pots. Which would mean you're faking. I'm going to do some digging, though. The fact that you told us rather than just kept pretending to be vanilla puts you back in my town pile.

Of course, that could be exactly what you want...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:48:30 AM

Were you recruited?
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:49:28 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:47:21 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

This sounds like a role-stealer or a mimic to me, Pots. Which would mean you're faking. I'm going to do some digging, though. The fact that you told us rather than just kept pretending to be vanilla puts you back in my town pile.

Well I am neither. I am genuinely confused by this. Have you ever played with a poisoner before?

Of course, that could be exactly what you want...

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 12:50:30 AM
At 5/29/2014 12:48:30 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Were you recruited?

No, I literally posted everything that is in my PM, paraphrased. If I was recruited, then I wasnt told.

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 1:07:52 AM
At 5/29/2014 1:05:37 AM, Smithereens wrote:
If what pots is saying is true, then he should have the ability to kill.

Poisoner takes 2 days to work though, right? Poisoned on the first NP, has the DP to beg for a doc, and then dies as soon as the second NP ends (so technically at the start of the DP). At least according to the wiki entry I looked at--I've never played with a poisoner.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!