Jump to topic:

Mafia MLP: Friendship is Tragic, DP3

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:25:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Applejack and Sweetie Belle huddled down in the school house. The roar of dragons outside thundered the windows. No one else was in school, not with all the commotion that happened the night before with Cerberus. The roar"s turned to shrieks and then faded away.

Applejack approached a window to see if it was safe outside. Cheerilee, along with Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Babs Seed were running towards the school and burst in. As soon as Apple Bloom saw Applejack she screamed out, "Applejack, you have to save Big Mac!!"

"What in tarnation is going on out there?!" Applejack said.

"Applejack," Cheerilee began, "Big Mac is trying to fend off a dragon by himself just east of town! Shining Armor is on his way to help."

"What?!" Applejack began to take off, but hesitated glancing back at Sweetie Belle.

"I"ll look after her. Go," Cheerilee said in a quiet voice so that none of the fillies would hear. And with that, Applejack took off.

Apple Bloom paced around the school room, stressing about her brother. Scootaloo and Babs tried to comfort her, but Sweetie Belle just sat in the corner. She was all cried out by this point. "Sweetie Belle," lashed out Scootaloo, "Can"t you get up and help Apple Bloom?! Big Mac might be hurt" or worse. As friends, she needs our support!"

Sweetie Belle began whimpering. Tears would have swelled up in her eyes if she had any more to give. "Scootaloo!" Cheerilee chastised. She wasn"t sure where she was going with this. The truth couldn"t be hidden from the rest of the fillies forever, but wasn"t prepared to be the one to do it. In a timid voice, Sweetie Belle managed to speak up.

"R"Rarity died." She buried her face in her hooves again. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom came to a halt and just looked at each other for a moment. Apple Bloom walked over to Sweetie Belle and laid down next to her.

"As Cutie Mark Crusaders, it is our sworn duty to be comforters for each other."

"It is in the pledge," said Scootaloo as she and Babs Seed also went to comfort their friend.

Several minutes went by and Applejack came back into the school, "He"s okay. Well, not exactly okay, but he"ll be fine in no time. I didn"t think for a minute that any dragon really stood a chance against Big Ma"" Applejack was cut short when she saw that Apple Bloom was more focused on Sweetie Belle than the news of her brother.

"Oh, Ima guessing the, um, "news" got out?"

Cheerilee nodded her head to Applejack and said, "They"re doing surprisingly well, for fillies their age."

"If ya want, Big Mac is at the library," Applejack replied. "I"m gonna stay with these four fer a while."

"Thank you. I"ll go see him right away. I"ll also go tell Rarity"s parents the news. It might be best for Sweetie Belle to go back to them soon."

Back in the library, Nurse Redheart worked quickly stitching Big Mac up, while Candance helped with his wounds. Princess Celestia was sleeping for the first time without the aid of magic to block the pain. Applejack just stepped back in. Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Babs Seed were staying with Sweetie Belle and her parents. Everyone else was gathered around while Luna and Twilight tried to formulate a plan.

"Luna," Twilight began, "when you went back and saved Celestia, did you see where those ponies went?"

"Alas, no," Luna responded, "I tried to catch them but they were able to dispel my magic with almost no effort. As seeing that they were fleeing, I went back to the aid of my sister."

Spitfire chimed up, "I think I saw where they may have had a tunnel that went underground. I still remember where it was."

"That is excellent!" exclaimed Luna, "We can go there now and take care of this once and for all." Luna began making her way to the door.

"We can"t just all go," interrupted Twilight, "We still need to protect the town. They were able to control dragons to make them attack the town. Who knows what else they may have."

"Wait, what!?" burst out Fluttershy.

"Cerberus and those dragons that attacked the village and Big Mac were under someone"s control," Twilight responded, "You could see it in their eyes, that they weren"t really"there"

"Yeah, now that you mention it," chipped in Rainbow Dash, "They did look weird up close."

"But, why would they do that?!" Fluttershy began tearing up, "I don"t like dragons very much. Well, except for you, Spike. But why would they do that to helpless animals that have nothing to do with Ponyville?"

"I don"t know, Fluttershy. But they are," Twilight pointed out. Fluttershy couldn"t stand the thought of animals being manipulated to their death. She bolted out the door, tears streaming down her face, flying back towards her house.

"Fluttershy!" Twilight called out.

"Don"t worry about her," Luna interrupted, "she is not prepared for the realities that we face. It is for the best that she goes home. Though it may be better for her to leave Ponyville altogether. That is probably true for most of Ponyville"s residents."

Mayor Mare spoke up, "That is already in progress. There are a number of trains coming by today to get most of the citizens out to safer places. The first ones should be leaving in just a few hours."

"Luna, it may be best for us to oversee the people leaving town," Twilight pointed out. "Then we can all focus on taking care of whoever is attacking us without having to worry about everypony else."

"I suppose you"re right," Luna gave in. "That is what sister would want anyway."

Back at Fluttershy"s house, she burst through the front door, still in tears. Discord was sitting on her couch, drinking tea while the entire house was twisting and contorting through various Escher-esque shapes. Angel was desperately clinging to the leg of an end table as reality twisted around him, from trying to make him fall to the ceiling and back. "Discord!" fluttershy screamed.

"Hmmm?" Discord responded as he took a sip of tea. "You"re not thinking that I haven"t fed Angel yet, are you?" Discord raised his hand and snapped his fingers and the room suddenly returned to normal. Angel still holding onto the end table, not trusting that the room will not suddenly shift again. With another snap of his fingers, a bowl of fresh salad appeared before Angel, with a cherry on top. Angel looked at it and kicked it away.

"Discord," Fluttershy continued, not seeming to care about to state that the house was in when she entered. "There are some evil ponies doing evil things. You have to help us. You have to help your friends!"

"Now why should I bother with any of that? It"s not like anyone out there is really my friend other than you. And you seem fine enough."

"But, they"ve killed Rarity and taken her element of harmony!"

"You mean the element of harmony that these so called "friends" are using to threaten my with petrification? Oh no! Let me just jump right of this sofa and rush to the aid of those that want to keep me down." Discord jumped into the air, froze for a moment before falling back onto the couch. "But alas, I am too weak. It looks like I won"t be able to help you." He took another sip of tea.

"But, they are hurting the animals that haven"t done anything to them or to you. Can"t you please help them? For me?"

"I have this little terrorist that I"m stuck with all day," he said, pointing down to Angel. "The last thing I want is to save any more of them."

"But..."

"Why don"t you have one of the many cookie cutter princesses you have floating about see if they can spare a moment to help?"

Fluttershy sulkily left her house and headed back to the library. Angel, having let go from the table leg, stood next to Discord, tapping his foot and giving him an angry glare. When Discord looked down at him, Angel pointed towards the door. "Fine, since you are so persuasive with your words. I"ll go see if I can cheer her up.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:25:48 AM
Discord stepped out the front door and turned back to Angel and snapped his fingers again. Once again a bowl of salad with a cherry on top appeared in front of Angel. "And make sure you eat your breakfast, I don"t need her being bothered by anything else." And he left. Angel picked up the cherry, stuffed it into his mouth and smiled.

Back at the train station the sun was bright overhead, just a little past noon. Babs Seed was saying good bye to the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders before boarding the train to Manehattan. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom were going to be going on the next train for Appaloosa. Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie directed ponies to where to go to help keep everything moving smoothly, while Rainbow Dash, Luna, Spitfire, and Soarin patrolled the skies. Mayor Mare took over for Applejack with helping ponies find out when their train was for where they were going. Applejack took this time to go see off Babs and Sweetie Belle.

She came across Sweetie Belle and her parents, "Howdy y"all," Applejack started. "Aren"t y"all going to Manehattan? That trains gonna be leavin" soon."

"No," replied Hondo, Sweetie Belle"s father, "We think it would be best for Sweetie Belle for us to all go to Appaloosa with Apple Bloom and her granny. Though that old pony hasn"t shown up yet."

"Well, that sounds like Granny Smith," Applejack chuckled. "Heck, I wouldn"t put it past her to intentionally miss the train to stay at Sweet Apple Acres. If the whistle blows, just make sure Apple Bloom is there with ya. I"ll look after granny if she misses it."

As she said that, the train"s whistle blows and it starts to pull out of the station. Babs Seed popped her head out the window in the front car, next to the engine and waived at them all as she went by. It seemed as if everything froze in place as the engine exploded, sending coal flying through the air. A massive, and oddly well controlled fireball engulfed down the cars. Babs was still waving out the window, not even having the chance to turn her head before disappearing into ash.

The fireball ripped down all the cars, but only in that one direction from the engine. When the fireball hit the last car, the ripped out the back where about three dozen phoenixes soared out and scattered in all directions.

Fluttershy was just about at the train station when all this took place. Though she was too far away to really be able to see any details, she recognized the fiery trails that the phoenixes left as they flew. "No, they can"t be," she said to herself and she took off as fast as she could. But when she arrived at the station, now burning in flames as everypony fruitlessly tried to stop them, she could see the vacant look in their eyes. They were also being controlled, just like Twilight said the dragons were.

"no"NO!" Fluttershy screamed. She flew up into the air, near the center of the station and closed her eyes. She seemed to be straining her face and focusing when she forced her eyes open as wide as she could to try and use her Stare ability on the phoenixes. They all abruptly came to a stop. After a few moments, they blinked a few times and seemed to regain their own will power.

"Fluttershy," called out Twilight. "You did it! You stopped everything!"

"No," Fluttershy responded, "now, everything begins." She looked over at the phoenixes that surrounded her with a stern look, but not with the power of the Stare. "We have one more job to do." And they all began flying south towards Sweet Apple Acres.

"Fluttershy. Wait, where are you going?" Twilight started to go after her, but she couldn"t leave the burning buildings. "Rainbow Dash!" She called up to the skies, "I think Fluttershy is going to do something rash!"

"I"m on it!" Rainbow Dash bolted towards Fluttershy.

"Hey Fluttershy," she called out, "hold up there."

"Sorry Dash, but this is not something I can just stop. They"ve opened the box and Pandora is on her way."

"Fluttershy, come on. Let"s regroup and come back with Luna and Twilight."

Fluttershy came to a halt and looked at Rainbow Dash, "Dash, stop." And Dash came to a stop, but she wasn"t doing it under her own will. Fluttershy was using her Stare powers on Dash. This wasn"t the same Fluttershy that Dash knew. "Now" go home." Dash turned and slowly began flying away back to Ponyville.

Fluttershy was flying over the area where Princess Celestia was wounded and the phoenixes were all flying around, looking for a hidden tunnel. She looked down at the element of harmony around her neck and thought of Rarity.

A phoenix called out and they all congregated towards it. There it was, a fake rock pushed out of the way from over a hole that lead into the ground. The phoenixes swarmed like wasps and Fluttershy in the mix. Despite all the phoenixes being engulfed in fire, none of the flames so much as singed a single hair on Fluttershy, though she was practically flying wing tip to wing tip with them.

Deep within their hideout, Wingy, Hoofy, and Magic stood around Rarity"s element of harmony. Rarity"s body had been carelessly tossed to one wall. Magic spoke up, "We have two of the three super powers neutralized. All in all, I think we are in pretty good shape."

"And this has the keys to taking out the last one," added Wingy. "I think we got all that we need from it for that last power. Though I have no idea yet how we are going to go about" what the hell is that?"

A strange red glow and roaring sound grew from one of the tunnels. Hoofy looked down the tunnel and saw a vortex of flame, with Fluttershy flying in the center. She jumped back just in time as a swarm of phoenixes burst from the tunnel and filled the cavern.

"YOU!!" Fluttershy screams. "This ends now!" As the phoenixes turned up the heat, the refraction caused by the heat make even the walls appear to wave and dance. That combined with the pure chaotic nature of the swarm made it impossible to see and focus on anything.

"Hoofy!" called out Wingy above the blazing sound of the inferno, "quick, come with me!" The two took off down a tunnel while Magic stayed behind to fend off the phoenixes. However, as soon as she blasted one into ashes, it nearly instantly was reborn and rejoined the fray. The heat was starting to make her go light headed and blisters began forming on her.

"Stop right there Fluttershy!" Hoofy called out. Somehow, she had Angel pinned to the ground under her hoof. "Unless you want his head crushed into the ground while you watch."

Fluttershy"s rage instantly evaporated at seeing Angel under the hoof. "Stop!" She cried out, and all the phoenixes pulled back.

"Now, tell them to leave."

Fluttershy gave a saddened nod to them, and all but one left. Hoofy left up her hoof and Angel scurried towards Fluttershy. He jumped up and embraced her neck. She hugged him with all that she had as well. The relief that he was okay seemed to make all the anger and stress melt away. But a sharp ping in her neck made her muscles go limp.

Angel withdrew a knife buried in Fluttershy"s neck and she crumpled to the floor. Her blood gushed out to her pulse, covering Angel"s snowy white fur. She gasped desperately for air while staring at Angel, who continued to stand over her. With the last of her strength, she pulled off her element of harmony and held it into the air. The one phoenix that had stayed behind swooped by and grabbed the element of harmony from Fluttershy, as well as Rarity"s while the other ponies were not paying attention. Fluttershy"s vision faded into darkness. The last thing she saw was Angel cracking a smile just before turning away.

Hoofy tossed Angel an amulet. When he put it on, he transformed back into Wingy and said, "Somepony should really clean this up."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:26:04 AM
Twilight and Applejack had just gotten the last of the fires put out at the train station when Discord appeared out of thin air. "Looks like you had one heck of a party. I"m utterly shocked and completely disappointed that you didn"t bother to invite me," he said.

"Discord, just shut up!" Twilight barked, "A lot of ponies just died and I really have no mind to deal with you right now. So just go away" please."

"Oh, now, don"t give me that," Discord said, at least pretending to care. "I"m just looking for Fluttershy. I said some things that I probably shouldn"t have and" well, I just wanted to apologize to her."

"You" apologize for something?" Applejack said, stunned.

"Of course my dear Applejack," said Discord, "I"m Discord. You just never know what to expect from me. Now, where is my little caretaker?"

A single phoenix appeared on the horizon, carrying the two elements of harmony. The phoenix came down to Twilight and placed the two elements of harmony on the ground before her.

"Wha" what"s this?" Twilight said, while lifting both elements with her magic. "Where"s Fluttershy?!"

"Oh no"" gasped Applejack, "Don"t tell me, she"s""

The phoenix looked at the ground to confirm their fears. Discord, without saying anything, gently grabbed Fluttershy"s element of harmony from the air. He looked it, there was still some fresh blood on it, as well as a short white hair.

He handed it back to Twilight and said, "I"ll be back shortly." And with a snap of his fingers he was gone.

He was now in the caverns that weaved their way under the town. Voices could be heard echoing from deeper within. It took only a blink of an eye but he appeared in the main cavern with Wingy, Hoofy, and Magic

"So you are the ponies that have been making this a very bad day?" He said. He looked over and saw Fluttershy"s body tossed over on top Rarity"s. Her throat with a deep puncture and slash. Rarity was similar, though the wound was less clean, more of a rip or tear rather than a cut. Discord clapped his hands and their wounds were completely healed. Even Rarity"s severed leg and horn looked as if nothing had happened. But they were still dead. With another clap, the bodies disappeared.

He then turned his focus towards the three ponies. "This is not good, Wingy," Magic whispered.

"Just remember the plan," Wingy responded, "It"ll work."

"No it won"t," interrupted Discord. "I don"t know what you planned, but I will make sure it doesn"t work. I really couldn"t care less if you killed everypony else in Equestria, but you killed the wrong pony today."

The three ponies encircled Discord. Their amulets began to glow. Magic, relying of her amulet for the first time felt the power surge through her. "We don"t need the plan. With this much power I could take out Celestia with the blink of an eye. This abomination will be no different," Magic called out.

"Magic, stop!" Wingy tried to intervene.

Magic"s horn and amulet shown bright as she let out a pulse. Wingy, Hoofy and Discord were all sent hurtling towards the wall, but only Wingy and Hoofy actually were slammed into it. Discord had vanished and appeared behind Magic.

"Silly little pony," Discord mocked, "you don"t really think you can beat me with raw power alone, do you?"

Magic, jumped away from Discord, and fired another pulse, this time much more focused. The blast hit Discord in the arm and completely disintegrated it. But Discord didn"t flinch. He didn"t even seem to feel it. He just looked at where his arm should be and it appeared once again.

Discord began walking towards Magic. However, Hoofy and Wingy were able to get up and get back into position surrounding Discord. Their amulets began glowing a light red and Wingy called out, "Magic, now! The plan!"

A large magic sphere surrounded Discord. The sphere went right up to each of the ponies surrounding him. Discord snapped his fingers, but nothing happened, other than the glowing of the amulets grew for a split moment. Discord, confused, snapped again. But once again, nothing.

Discord turned to Wingy. "I presume you are the mastermind of this plan. Just how did you figure out how to dispel my magic?"

"I spent months studying your magic, Discord." Wingy said with a smile. "Though I didn"t really have a choice. You used it so frequently I couldn"t help but pick up a thing or two on how it works. From there it was easy to find out how to dispel it."

Wingy began to transform back into his true form as Angel Bunny, still covered in blood. "But there is more to this surprise than just this for you," Angel said, though the voice was coming from the amulet. "Studying Rarity"s element of harmony, even for only half a day has shown us one last tip for dealing with you."

The glowing of the amulets changed from a light red to a bright white. Starting at his feet, Discord began slowly turning to stone.

"It would seem that you"ve thought of everything, oh little terrorist," Discord said while smiling. "You"ve learned how to turn me to stone and stop me from casting any magic." Discord raised one hand into the air as the petrification reached his chest.

"But let"s see if you are able to stop me from activating any magic that is long since cast?" A snap of his fingers and something began glowing inside of Angel"s stomach. Angel looked down, not knowing what it was.

"Never eat something made by your enemy," Discord said just before he finished being turned to stone.

Angel looked up from his stomach in fear, just in time as several dark brown root-like vines burst out of his stomach. Blood splashed up onto the magic sphere. The vines wrapped around Angel so fast that he was completely entombed before falling to the ground. Though he was already dead from the rupturing of his organs, the roots tightened and squeezed. Blood oozed from the crevasses and pops and cracks from bones snapping could be faintly heard. Discord"s stone body was smiling while staring down, right at where Angel died.

Back at the train station, Twilight still wasn"t sure what was going on with Discord. However, in a flash, Rarity"s and Fluttershy"s bodies appeared in front of her and Applejack.

"GAAHH!!" They both shouted as they jumped back. Twilight noticed that the bodies seemed to be intact, but they were still dead. She quickly grabbed a sheet and covered the bodies. Sweetie Belle and other foals were still in the area, picking of the pieces of the disaster.

"But" Where"s Discord?" Asked Applejack. Her and Twilight just looked at each other and feared for the worst.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:31:02 AM
Lynched last DP: Khaos, you are Angel Bunny. You are Mafia Godfather and Poisoner. At night, you may choose to substitute a poison action for the mafia NK. A poisoned person will die at the end of the next NP and cannot be protected. If you choose to do the poison action, you have to be the one to carry it out.

Died last NP: Bladerunner - You are Discord - 3rd party survivor JOAT. Your JOAT powers are (all one-shots), Bus Drive, Character Swaps [permanent until you die, player is told], Role Swaps [Permanent until you die, can target the dead, players are told].

Endarkened - You are Fluttershy. You are the Role Director. You can force any player to target any other player. You do not get any results. If you target a player that has no ability or a passive ability, they will only "visit" the player you make them target. You are town.

Currently alive

1. XLAV
2. PotBelliedGeek
3. Smithereens
4. tvellalott
5. scots
6. lannan13
7. Romanii
9. ESocialBookworm
12. Cin

With 9 players, it takes 5 to achieve a lynch. This DP will last for 48 hours.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 4:48:48 AM
VTL TV

Last night I messaged him. The lack of response implicates him due to the nature of the message, which was a request to share role information. Since he rejected to divulge his role to an actual townie, I am pressuring him to reveal his role publically.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 5:04:27 AM
At 6/1/2014 4:48:48 AM, Smithereens wrote:
VTL TV

Last night I messaged him. The lack of response implicates him due to the nature of the message, which was a request to share role information. Since he rejected to divulge his role to an actual townie, I am pressuring him to reveal his role publically.

I actually wrote a full response, but your message was so scummy, I wanted to discuss it publicly.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 5:06:05 AM
Here is the message I received:

"Hi TV. I'm town. what's your role? If you are pressured I can release it myself for added confirmation. In other news, we found Khaos is scum, as is scots and Blade. We are going to lynch Blade next DP and then Scots. Just in case you haven't checked the DP yet.
Regards, a tottally innocent townie."

Here was my response, which I chose not to send:
"Hello. I don't trust you. I role-claimed vanilla during the first day phase. Why would you ask me here, privately, what my role is? Perhaps you think I'm lying? I'm not. Why would anyone believe you if you 'released it yourself' anyway? Nevertheless, your message is very strange. I also find it hard to believe that you've found the 3 scum by the second night phase. Perhaps you are scum yourself and you've sacrificed Khaos so that you can lynch Scots and Blade with impunity? Why introduce yourself as town and conclude as 'totally innocent townie'? That seems suspicious... Not necessarily outright incriminating, but definitely suspicious. Also, you said "I'm town" and "A totally innocent townie" yet you referred to yourself in the plural multiple times "We will do this" "We have found".
You won't get anything from me, because I know nothing so fvck off."

Muh threads
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 5:09:46 AM
At 6/1/2014 5:06:05 AM, tvellalott wrote:

"Hi TV. I'm town. what's your role? If you are pressured I can release it myself for added confirmation. In other news, we found Khaos is scum, as is scots and Blade. We are going to lynch Blade next DP and then Scots. Just in case you haven't checked the DP yet.

"Hello. I don't trust you. I role-claimed vanilla during the first day phase. Why would you ask me here, privately, what my role is? Perhaps you think I'm lying? I'm not. Why would anyone believe you if you 'released it yourself' anyway? Nevertheless, your message is very strange. I also find it hard to believe that you've found the 3 scum by the second night phase. Perhaps you are scum yourself and you've sacrificed Khaos so that you can lynch Scots and Blade with impunity? Why introduce yourself as town and conclude as 'totally innocent townie'? That seems suspicious... Not necessarily outright incriminating, but definitely suspicious. Also, you said "I'm town" and "A totally innocent townie" yet you referred to yourself in the plural multiple times "We will do this" "We have found".

Most of the message was a rehash from the previous DP, where you were absent, hence the reference in third person. The fact that the message sounds suss is because I took no effort to make it look innocuous, given that the ability confirms my role and character to be true.

The reason why I believe you are lying is because you have plenty to say. You, being the most experience player here have the ability to formulate the most accurate reads. The fact that you have failed to do so is of detriment to town.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 7:32:20 AM
At 6/1/2014 5:09:46 AM, Smithereens wrote:

Most of the message was a rehash from the previous DP, where you were absent, hence the reference in third person. The fact that the message sounds suss is because I took no effort to make it look innocuous, given that the ability confirms my role and character to be true.

The reason why I believe you are lying is because you have plenty to say. You, being the most experience player here have the ability to formulate the most accurate reads. The fact that you have failed to do so is of detriment to town.

WAIT!!! I wanna hear what Pots did last night. I have something to report after.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 7:44:59 AM
At 6/1/2014 7:32:20 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

WAIT!!! I wanna hear what Pots did last night. I have something to report after.

What were your results?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 7:50:38 AM
At 6/1/2014 7:44:59 AM, lannan13 wrote:

What were your results?

Patience. I wanna hear what Pots has to say first.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 7:52:10 AM
At 6/1/2014 7:50:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

What were your results?

I Guarded you last Np.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 7:53:08 AM
At 6/1/2014 7:52:10 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/1/2014 7:50:38 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

What were your results?

I Guarded you last Np.
Thank you :)

I know who was poisoned. I want to hear who pots chose first though.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:04:46 AM

That's absolute bullsh!t. I have repeatedly said that I don't do 'reads' unless something strikes me as particularly interesting, or they're associated with some other information, like townie lynches or investigative information. I won't do a read on everyone, as has become very popular since I was last active because I think it's pointless.
What's interesting to me is that you claimed that you had caught Scot last day phase, yet you're now trying to lynch me for 'lying', which is demonstrably false. You're accusing me of being absent, yet you didn't see my claim of vanilla. All of the problems I had with your message are legitimate.
Why don't you make yourself useful and make a drafterlist. kthxbai.

Muh threads
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:06:46 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:04:46 AM, tvellalott wrote:

That's absolute bullsh!t. I have repeatedly said that I don't do 'reads' unless something strikes me as particularly interesting, or they're associated with some other information, like townie lynches or investigative information. I won't do a read on everyone, as has become very popular since I was last active because I think it's pointless.
What's interesting to me is that you claimed that you had caught Scot last day phase, yet you're now trying to lynch me for 'lying', which is demonstrably false. You're accusing me of being absent, yet you didn't see my claim of vanilla. All of the problems I had with your message are legitimate.
Why don't you make yourself useful and make a drafterlist. kthxbai.

SOMEONE GET POTS IN HERE!!!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:07:24 AM
Guys. who do you think Pots would poison, since we aren't allowed to call him in here?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:14:53 AM
Cant stay long, on my way to work. I will drop in during my lunch break. Just want to report that I poisoned scots, and I lost my poison ability. I am vanilla again.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:16:09 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:07:24 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Guys. who do you think Pots would poison, since we aren't allowed to call him in here?

Pots said who he'd posion last day phase. I'd have to look to see who he said. I think it was khaos.

Can I get your reads while I'm here.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:16:30 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:14:53 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Cant stay long, on my way to work. I will drop in during my lunch break. Just want to report that I poisoned scots, and I lost my poison ability. I am vanilla again.

Okay. :(
I thought you were bus driven but yeah I got that too.

I voyeured scots last night and it said he was poisoned.
I thought maybe it would report he had been bus driven or something...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:18:42 AM

In post 191 he said he'd posion TV.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:19:09 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:16:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Pots said who he'd posion last day phase. I'd have to look to see who he said. I think it was khaos.

i town read pots.
I scum read XLAV, scots (though he is slightly town to me) and Blade.

I am unsure about Romanii and cin
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:19:44 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:14:53 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Were you able to posion last night?

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:19:53 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:18:42 AM, lannan13 wrote:

In post 191 he said he'd posion TV.

That us why I was co nfused
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:22:21 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:19:09 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

i town read pots.

Who's your strongest scum read and why?

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:22:23 AM
Typing on the iPad. I hate auto correct
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:24:14 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:22:23 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Typing on the iPad. I hate auto correct

Same except I'm on a Kendel. Took me an hour to type up my debate argument against Rationalmadman.

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:25:08 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:22:21 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/1/2014 8:19:09 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

i town read pots.

Who's your strongest scum read and why?

Oh wait. Blade is dead.

I am not sure yet... Right now I am thinking XLAV because she was trying to persuade us DP1 not to lynch scots
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 8:27:15 AM
Khaos was quick to bandwagon on TV during DP 1. Quick to defend scots. My reads changed after he flipped scum. Also, np1 there was no NK if I recall correctly. There were two last night. That means that in NP 1, khaos traded his NK for a poison. two deaths last night is one poison, one nk.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2014 9:22:20 AM
At 6/1/2014 8:27:15 AM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Khaos was quick to bandwagon on TV during DP 1. Quick to defend scots. My reads changed after he flipped scum. Also, np1 there was no NK if I recall correctly. There were two last night. That means that in NP 1, khaos traded his NK for a poison. two deaths last night is one poison, one nk.

Do we have a character claim for XLAV yet?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY