Total Posts:168|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ail to the Chief Mafia - DP4

SolonKR
Posts: 4,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 7:56:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There is still not a trace of guilt to be found, anywhere. Could it be that everyone is just overthinking it?

Died during the night-

Ford- You are George Washington- Because of your far-reaching vision to establish a just government that has maintained a semblance of fairness over the years, you are the Medium. Info about the very complex game set-up will be revealed to you each night. You win with the town.

those f***ing Moslems. They're screwing this country and now they're screwing this game?

Living Players:

1. XLAV
2. Khaos
3. Smithereens
4. Bullish
5. Beginner
6. Endark
7. Numberwang
8. Bladerunner060
9. Rross
10. Wylted

With 10 players remaining, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 9:00 DDO time on June 16, 2014.



ATTENTION: Pots was replaced by Bullish last night.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:16:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We're in basically the same position we were last DP.

Rross, I hope you targeted Ford.

Smithers CC'd XLAV. Why XLAV wasn't lynched is a mystery to me. My guess is his scum-team protected him.

VTL XLAV

If XLAV is actually town, then Smith is scum, and Khaos is scum by association.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:21:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If there is a recent claim list going or somebody's reads, could you please link it to me.
0x5f3759df
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:39:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 8:21:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
If there is a recent claim list going or somebody's reads, could you please link it to me.

I have one.

Pots (you) - FDR, speechwriter
Beginner - Franklin Pierce, vanilla
XLAV - Eisenhower, governor
Smith - Gerald Ford, governor/miller/cop
Khaos (3)/Niqash - William Harrison, vanilla (10x posts per DP)
Number - Thomas Jefferson, vanilla
Rross - Truman, counter-intelligence
Endark - Reagan, 2x motivator, 1x PGO
Wylted - John Adams, Judas
Blade - Abe Lincoln, glue
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:51:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks.

At 6/12/2014 8:39:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:21:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
If there is a recent claim list going or somebody's reads, could you please link it to me.

I have one.

Pots (you) - FDR, speechwriter

Kind of a useless role..

Beginner - Franklin Pierce, vanilla
XLAV - Eisenhower, governor
Smith - Gerald Ford, governor/miller/cop

So we have 2 governors or is that a CC?

Khaos (3)/Niqash - William Harrison, vanilla (10x posts per DP)
Number - Thomas Jefferson, vanilla
Rross - Truman, counter-intelligence
Endark - Reagan, 2x motivator, 1x PGO
Wylted - John Adams, Judas

Is he getting watched every night?

Blade - Abe Lincoln, glue

What is glue?
0x5f3759df
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:53:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 8:51:17 PM, Bullish wrote:
Thanks.

At 6/12/2014 8:39:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:21:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
If there is a recent claim list going or somebody's reads, could you please link it to me.

I have one.

Pots (you) - FDR, speechwriter

Kind of a useless role..

Beginner - Franklin Pierce, vanilla
XLAV - Eisenhower, governor
Smith - Gerald Ford, governor/miller/cop

So we have 2 governors or is that a CC?

See my earlier post. It was a CC, though it was done weirdly...Smith had claimed HE was immune to lunches until XLAV finally said he was governor, at which point Smith said he was governor.

Khaos (3)/Niqash - William Harrison, vanilla (10x posts per DP)
Number - Thomas Jefferson, vanilla
Rross - Truman, counter-intelligence
Endark - Reagan, 2x motivator, 1x PGO
Wylted - John Adams, Judas

Is he getting watched every night?

Doesn't seem like it.

Blade - Abe Lincoln, glue

What is glue?

So every night he can "glue" someone. That person is then immune to any and all actions from non-glued players. Glued roles only affect glued ones, and non-glued roles only affect non-glued ones. Meaning unless scum are glued, they can never kill a glued player.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 8:59:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 8:52:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Bullish

But Pots claimed already.
0x5f3759df
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:03:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 8:51:17 PM, Bullish wrote:
Thanks.

At 6/12/2014 8:39:52 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:21:29 PM, Bullish wrote:
If there is a recent claim list going or somebody's reads, could you please link it to me.

I have one.

Pots (you) - FDR, speechwriter

Kind of a useless role..

Beginner - Franklin Pierce, vanilla
XLAV - Eisenhower, governor
Smith - Gerald Ford, governor/miller/cop

So we have 2 governors or is that a CC?

Khaos (3)/Niqash - William Harrison, vanilla (10x posts per DP)
Number - Thomas Jefferson, vanilla
Rross - Truman, counter-intelligence
Endark - Reagan, 2x motivator, 1x PGO
Wylted - John Adams, Judas

Is he getting watched every night?

Blade - Abe Lincoln, glue

What is glue?

Youll have to read DP2 at least in full to get all the claims. Dp3 was unproductive.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:10:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 8:59:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:52:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Bullish

But Pots claimed already.

I'm aware.
I want your head....or Solon's.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:33:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:10:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:59:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:52:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Bullish

But Pots claimed already.

I'm aware.
I want your head....or Solon's.

Care to explain? If I'm abandoning a counter-claim, I'd like to know why.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:38:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:33:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:10:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:59:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:52:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Bullish

But Pots claimed already.

I'm aware.
I want your head....or Solon's.

Care to explain? If I'm abandoning a counter-claim, I'd like to know why.

He is glued.
He was informed he was glued.
Pots confirmed this.

Ergo, the mod should have told Bullish he was glued. (or unglued)
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:41:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 8:16:56 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
We're in basically the same position we were last DP.

Rross, I hope you targeted Ford.

Smithers CC'd XLAV. Why XLAV wasn't lynched is a mystery to me. My guess is his scum-team protected him.

VTL XLAV

If XLAV is actually town, then Smith is scum, and Khaos is scum by association.
Wait, how does this work?
I thought I was scum for Niqash being a fool and/or my mistake about Beginner claiming DP2.
My work here is, finally, done.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:42:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:38:21 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:33:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:10:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:59:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:52:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Bullish

But Pots claimed already.

I'm aware.
I want your head....or Solon's.

Care to explain? If I'm abandoning a counter-claim, I'd like to know why.

He is glued.
He was informed he was glued.
Pots confirmed this.

Ergo, the mod should have told Bullish he was glued. (or unglued)

Solon just told me that I'm glued.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:45:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:42:05 PM, Bullish wrote:

Solon just told me that I'm glued.

Figured he might.
But, this is what I also know:
we haven't seen cult die yet, and we KNOW there is one.

You being glued could well explain this.
Ergo, I am still down with your lynch.

Or XLAV.

I really don't see how town was supposed to win this game with only a 1x vig :/
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:52:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:41:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:16:56 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
We're in basically the same position we were last DP.

Rross, I hope you targeted Ford.

Smithers CC'd XLAV. Why XLAV wasn't lynched is a mystery to me. My guess is his scum-team protected him.

VTL XLAV

If XLAV is actually town, then Smith is scum, and Khaos is scum by association.
Wait, how does this work?
I thought I was scum for Niqash being a fool and/or my mistake about Beginner claiming DP2.

Well, Smith CC'd, and if that's wrong and he's actually scum, and you worked rather hard to put him into a confirmed town category - instantly accepting his questionable justifications, for instance - then I can't think of another explanation.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 9:57:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:52:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:41:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:16:56 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
We're in basically the same position we were last DP.

Rross, I hope you targeted Ford.

Smithers CC'd XLAV. Why XLAV wasn't lynched is a mystery to me. My guess is his scum-team protected him.

VTL XLAV

If XLAV is actually town, then Smith is scum, and Khaos is scum by association.
Wait, how does this work?
I thought I was scum for Niqash being a fool and/or my mistake about Beginner claiming DP2.

Well, Smith CC'd, and if that's wrong and he's actually scum, and you worked rather hard to put him into a confirmed town category - instantly accepting his questionable justifications, for instance - then I can't think of another explanation.

As I said before, there is not one single investigative role except for his.
Even rross's isn't that investigative, except in one very specific way.... and it ought to be town alligned.

Ergo:
Smith, rross, and Blade should all be town.
Wylted should be lynched last, just in case, and I am town.
So, I'm happy lynching everyone else.
My work here is, finally, done.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 10:04:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:45:22 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I really don't see how town was supposed to win this game with only a 1x vig :/

...you say this after 1 mislynch and 2 no lynches?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 10:14:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 10:04:00 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:45:22 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I really don't see how town was supposed to win this game with only a 1x vig :/

...you say this after 1 mislynch and 2 no lynches?

Don't get me wrong, we blew what little chance we had, as far as we know, it is 5:5, and will only get worse.
My work here is, finally, done.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 10:25:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:45:22 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
we haven't seen cult die yet, and we KNOW there is one.

?

I really don't see how town was supposed to win this game with only a 1x vig :/

Vig - one death last night - Judas is now scum - too obvious?

VTL Wyltd
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 10:58:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 10:54:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
Smith, I have one question for you that any answer will be bullsh*t.

Why did you lie about being lynchproof?

I'm not sure he did.
He said he was 1x lynchproof, which 1x governor is.

I'm sorry, did you ever answer why you didn't save Lannan DP2, since he was your strongest town read?
Why did you let an innocent townie die?
My work here is, finally, done.
XLAV
Posts: 13,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 11:01:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 10:58:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 10:54:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
Smith, I have one question for you that any answer will be bullsh*t.

Why did you lie about being lynchproof?

I'm not sure he did.
He specifically said he was lynchproof when he full claimed the 2nd time.
He said he was 1x lynchproof, which 1x governor is.
No, he said lynchproof first, after I claimed he claimed governor.

I'm sorry, did you ever answer why you didn't save Lannan DP2, since he was your strongest town read?
Why did you let an innocent townie die?
How many times do I have to tell you?
Because I will be more usefull near endgame.
rross
Posts: 2,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 11:03:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:38:21 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:33:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:10:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:59:26 PM, Bullish wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:52:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Bullish

But Pots claimed already.

I'm aware.
I want your head....or Solon's.

Care to explain? If I'm abandoning a counter-claim, I'd like to know why.

He is glued.
He was informed he was glued.
Pots confirmed this.

Ergo, the mod should have told Bullish he was glued. (or unglued)

Haha that's so true
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 11:04:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 11:01:25 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 6/12/2014 10:58:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 10:54:22 PM, XLAV wrote:
Smith, I have one question for you that any answer will be bullsh*t.

Why did you lie about being lynchproof?

I'm not sure he did.
He specifically said he was lynchproof when he full claimed the 2nd time.
He said he was 1x lynchproof, which 1x governor is.
No, he said lynchproof first, after I claimed he claimed governor.
I am aware of what he said. It doesn't change the fact that he is still 1x lynchproof, since he can use it on himself. Ergo, it is not a lie.

The better question, too, is why you felt this was not a viable CC DP2, either?

I'm sorry, did you ever answer why you didn't save Lannan DP2, since he was your strongest town read?
Why did you let an innocent townie die?
How many times do I have to tell you?
Because I will be more usefull near endgame.
Let me ask this way:
why is letting a known townie die less beneficial than stopping a lynch at endgame?
My work here is, finally, done.
rross
Posts: 2,772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2014 11:05:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/12/2014 9:57:38 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:52:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 6/12/2014 9:41:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 6/12/2014 8:16:56 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
We're in basically the same position we were last DP.

Rross, I hope you targeted Ford.

Smithers CC'd XLAV. Why XLAV wasn't lynched is a mystery to me. My guess is his scum-team protected him.

VTL XLAV

If XLAV is actually town, then Smith is scum, and Khaos is scum by association.
Wait, how does this work?
I thought I was scum for Niqash being a fool and/or my mistake about Beginner claiming DP2.

Well, Smith CC'd, and if that's wrong and he's actually scum, and you worked rather hard to put him into a confirmed town category - instantly accepting his questionable justifications, for instance - then I can't think of another explanation.

As I said before, there is not one single investigative role except for his.
Even rross's isn't that investigative, except in one very specific way.... and it ought to be town alligned.

Ergo:
Smith, rross, and Blade should all be town.
Wylted should be lynched last, just in case, and I am town.
So, I'm happy lynching everyone else.

If Pots lied about being glued (which I think he must have) then bladerunner is guilty too.

Besides, if there's a cop, that cop is probably keeping his role quiet.