Total Posts:1,461|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Code Geass mafia: R1, Dp2

Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:41:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lynched Last DP: xxCryptoxx
Crypto: You are Lloyed Asplund, the head genius of science development for the Britannian Empire. Your life"s work has been centred on improving the Lancelot, a knightmare frame capable of mass-destruction on an epic scale. Your skills in deception are unparalleled because you are a sociopath. You see your subordinates as nothing more than tools and can make them into whatever you want. Being a genius must feel nice, but don"t feel sucked in by this character intro. You don"t actually have a role. Ha!

Died Last night: Lucky_Luciano
The safety of her majesty Jiang Lihua is more important than the life of any mortal. Despite being involved in the war between the Holy Britannian empire and the Black knights, you do not care which side wins or dies. All that matters is the survival of the princess. Given your lack of allegiance to any side in the war, you are the survivor. You win provided you are alive when the first team to win achieves their win condition. You may chose to influence the war, as you have done in the past, and perform a join win with the winners; or you may remain out of the war, and win by yourself. Doing so will cause all investigations to return town affiliated results. Select which strategy you will commit to before the war begins.
[selected joint win]
[hidden flavour: bulletproof on even nights]

Living players:
01. Hatstand
02. XLAV
03. Beginner
04. Mikal
05. Khaos
06. Josh_B
07. Numberwang
08. Lannan13
09. Zaradi
10. Daytonnanerd
11. trekie
12. tvellalott
13. Ford_perfect
14. EndarkenedRationalist
15. Fourtrouble

Graveyard:
1. Crypto
2. Lucky

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch. This DP ends in 73 hours.

Mod notes:
If you received an activity warning last night, you are expected to participate in this DP actively. Lurking is allowed, not posting at all is not.

Extract from R1: Episode 14, Geass vs Geass:
Mao: He's a cruel man, isn't he? Lelouch.
Shirley Fenette: How do you know about Lulu?
Mao: Aw, he deceived you. Never told you he's Zero.
Shirley: [gasps and drops her bag] Who are you?! What do you want?!
Mao: The same mouth that ordered your father's death stole a kiss from your tender lips. He's a very bad man, and you like it. [Shirley shudders as he walks towards her] Punishment must be measured out, to him"and to you.
Shirley: To me?
Mao: I know everything. All that happened that night.
[flash back to the previous night, during the Black Knight assault on the Britannian forces at the harbor; Shirley is in shock that Lelouch and Zero have been revealed to be one and the same]
Viletta Nu: Is that Zero?
[Shirley stands aside as Viletta approaches the unconscious Lelouch, kneels next to him, and grabs him by the hair]
Viletta: Well, well, what a shocker. The student is Zero himself. A Britannian? [laughs evilly before letting go of Lelouch's hair] When I bring him to Viceroy Cornelia, she'll make me a noble! Not just a knight of honor, real nobility! And he's still alive, too! What kind of grand execution will they have in store for him. [stands up to face Shirley] Of course, you'll be rewarded too--
[Viletta gasps, as Shirley is now pointing her gun at her]
Viletta: Stupid of me. He's your boyfriend, isn't he?! [charges towards Shirley]
Shirley: Lulu! [guns down Viletta]
[flash forward to the present day]
Mao: So you're a killer, too. Just like Zero.
Shirley: [gasps] No! That's not true! I just--
Mao: And you actually used your father's death for your own gain.
Shirley: [gasps again] No! I just-- I just--
Mao: Cunning little woman. You knew he'd feel sorry for you, didn't you, so you played it for all it was worth.
Shirley: No! You're wrong!
Mao: Did his sympathy make you all tingly?
Shirley: Stop it!
Mao: Playing the tragic heroine again?
Shirley: No, I'm not doing that!
Mao: A girl who kills and then goes fishing for attention? Only evil witches do that.
Shirley: I didn't-- I never meant--
Mao: [walks even closer to Shirley] You knew there was another girl who liked Lelouch, and you wanted to get him away from her. [Shirley gasps once more] Now you have to pay the price, Shirley.
[Shirley falls to her knees and breaks down in tears]
Mao: Do you want to carry these feelings around for the rest of your life? All by yourself? [starts clapping] Unless you atone and completely free your heart, you and Lelouch will both be lost in your sins, forever.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:52:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My reads post DP1:

Town
Zaradi
Josh
Lannan

Probably town
FT
Ford
Daytona
Mikal

Scum
Number

Probably Scum
Khaos

Possibly scum
Beginner
Endark

Null
XLAV - not enough to go off yet

Inactive
trekie
TV

I have reasoning behind all of these reads. If anyone wants clarification on any particular read (or all of them), ask. For now, my thoughts on the people I think are looking scummy;

Number

His behaviour here is very unlike his past play (check Ail and Beginner's 26.x). In all of those games he was a lot more confident and involved, whereas here he seems to be skimming along the surface a lot... Until Crypto claims Lelouch, and suddenly regular Number is back and eager to argue why we shouldn't lynch him.

Admittedly, he is playing differently to the way that he played both in his town games and his scum games, but that could be chalked up to being the first time he's been scum outside of the Beginner's series.

I've seen no reason to think he's town, and this looks pretty scummy to me. So, for that reason VTL Number for Character Claim. Possibly more if I don't like what he says.

Khaos

His play was much more defensive in this game than I've seen in the past (check Chuck Mafia DP1 (which he cited) where there was a similar argument between him and Zaradi). In that game he simply shrugged off Zaradi's pressure and moved on with his life. The main thing that I think is worth noting is that he never FoSed Zaradi for it. As he said in DP1, this is something Zaradi does, and has done before.

So maybe it's because Zaradi isn't spelling out what happened the way he did in Chuck mafia. Except that his accusations of Zaradi still make no sense. He seems to want Zaradi dead (enough to encourage FT to bandwagon with him. Not give his opinion, bandwagon) and yet he does not use his dayvig ability (which he has heavily implied that he has) to get rid of him. So where does he stand on Zaradi? He wants him dead but he won't kill him.

I also really don't like the way he half-said his post about having another villain mentioned in his role PM, with so many ways for it to be falsified without him being implicated.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:53:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was redirected last night.

Pretty sure number is scum too. Either him or xlav. Leaning number though.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:54:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A few questions for Khaos:

Please clarify your position on Zaradi, claiming, and using your role.

You said that there was another villain mentioned in your role pm. 1) Who? 2) You really couldn't be bothered typing a name into google?
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:55:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 10:53:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I was redirected last night.

Pretty sure number is scum too. Either him or xlav. Leaning number though.

You think it's an either/or thing? Why?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 10:59:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 10:55:30 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/29/2014 10:53:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I was redirected last night.

Pretty sure number is scum too. Either him or xlav. Leaning number though.

You think it's an either/or thing? Why?

Could be both. Pretty sure at least one is though.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:02:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was given the option to stop llyods ability

The message said it could benefit town but may not depending on if a criteria was not met upon mod clarification. I decided to stop it, just in case. I had no idea whether or not it was good or bad, and I did not want to risk it
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:02:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:01:14 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I see no reason not to help pressure Number for a character claim. So VTL Number.

Do you have any reason to do it? Not that I don't appreciate the extra pressure.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:03:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:02:26 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:01:14 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I see no reason not to help pressure Number for a character claim. So VTL Number.

Do you have any reason to do it? Not that I don't appreciate the extra pressure.

It's DP 2, making it time for more character claims, and he's on my scum list as well. He's slippery to read, but I agree he seemed mostly superficial last DP.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:05:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work

What do you expect him to answer?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:07:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:05:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work

What do you expect him to answer?

He stated he was going to kill himself and prevent all night kills. That obv did not happen, just want to know wtf was up with the np

Granted he could have got role blocked, but I just would prefer to have conformation. A tp is already down, and you got redirected. I guess there could be a roleblocker but that is stretching it to me
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:08:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yeah, Mikal made a good point. Josh said that he could sacrifice himself to stop dem night kills, and we got a night kill, and he's still alive. I don't tolerate bull$hit.

VTL Josh

You'd better have a damn good explanation.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:09:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:05:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work

What do you expect him to answer?

do not claim btw, pls even if you are pressured. I think i know your roll at least off speculation
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:09:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:07:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:05:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work

What do you expect him to answer?

He stated he was going to kill himself and prevent all night kills. That obv did not happen, just want to know wtf was up with the np

Granted he could have got role blocked, but I just would prefer to have conformation. A tp is already down, and you got redirected. I guess there could be a roleblocker but that is stretching it to me

FT told him not to, and I agree that he shouldn't have. Did he mention having a power that didn't require his death?
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:11:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:09:43 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:07:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:05:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work

What do you expect him to answer?

He stated he was going to kill himself and prevent all night kills. That obv did not happen, just want to know wtf was up with the np

Granted he could have got role blocked, but I just would prefer to have conformation. A tp is already down, and you got redirected. I guess there could be a roleblocker but that is stretching it to me

FT told him not to, and I agree that he shouldn't have. Did he mention having a power that didn't require his death?

Told him not to what? Use his role?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:11:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, please. No scum would claim that ability and then not actually have it because they'd be insta-lynched. Josh was probably role-blocked or he chose not to use it. However, I would like his explanation.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:12:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:09:43 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:07:16 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:05:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:03:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
Also

VTL josh

bitch said he could negate night kills, holding a vtl on him until we get clarification or a reason why it did not work

What do you expect him to answer?

He stated he was going to kill himself and prevent all night kills. That obv did not happen, just want to know wtf was up with the np

Granted he could have got role blocked, but I just would prefer to have conformation. A tp is already down, and you got redirected. I guess there could be a roleblocker but that is stretching it to me

FT told him not to, and I agree that he shouldn't have. Did he mention having a power that didn't require his death?

wait FT told him not too? I missed that if he did, there was 500 posts and the last thing I saw was him claiming he was going to kill himself to stop nks

and i doubt he would, youve seen the TV show right hats?

Think about how rolo dies. He died in a knightmare saving le louche. Meaning he slowed down time enough to prevent lulu from dying. That would justify his claim. That is why i think hes town, just the role and what he claimed fits perfectly with the show and how rolo died. Even with the shirely claim from lannan

I missed the part where ft told him not to use it though

unvote josh

can you link to the post and joshes response?
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:13:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:12:08 PM, Mikal wrote:

wait FT told him not too? I missed that if he did, there was 500 posts and the last thing I saw was him claiming he was going to kill himself to stop nks

and i doubt he would, youve seen the TV show right hats?

Yes

Think about how rolo dies. He died in a knightmare saving le louche. Meaning he slowed down time enough to prevent lulu from dying. That would justify his claim. That is why i think hes town, just the role and what he claimed fits perfectly with the show and how rolo died. Even with the shirely claim from lannan

I missed the part where ft told him not to use it though

unvote josh

can you link to the post and joshes response?

I believe he is town, although not for that reason.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:13:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:11:41 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Oh, please. No scum would claim that ability and then not actually have it because they'd be insta-lynched. Josh was probably role-blocked or he chose not to use it. However, I would like his explanation.

Charles is almost 100 percent going to be god father. he is 100 percent in the game and the leader of the empire

Zaradi got re directed

The only reason I am gambling on the fact he may not have gotten role blocked, is that would make mafia op

we already know there is a tp, and scum hit the wrong thing. So chances are there could be another tp
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:14:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:12:33 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:11:34 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Told him not to what? Use his role?

Yeah. I'll find the post.

Yeah, because that would clear this thing up, and I can begin helping with the DP2 claim hunt.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:15:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/27/2014 3:46:08 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Josh, please do not commit suicide. Your vote is infinitely more valuable than any role you might have.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:15:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:13:42 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/29/2014 11:12:08 PM, Mikal wrote:

wait FT told him not too? I missed that if he did, there was 500 posts and the last thing I saw was him claiming he was going to kill himself to stop nks

and i doubt he would, youve seen the TV show right hats?

Yes

Think about how rolo dies. He died in a knightmare saving le louche. Meaning he slowed down time enough to prevent lulu from dying. That would justify his claim. That is why i think hes town, just the role and what he claimed fits perfectly with the show and how rolo died. Even with the shirely claim from lannan

I missed the part where ft told him not to use it though

unvote josh

can you link to the post and joshes response?

I believe he is town, although not for that reason.

Why do you buy hes town

The only thing I was buying was the fact he claimed it so fast. The roll and the character fit perfectly with the show. Like on point, especially the death. That was the entire reason I stated he was town in DP1
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:16:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL TV. I want to know TV's character/role, and what happened to him last night.

Also: well done, Zaradi. That D1 play is the best I've seen you play, ever. I say that regardless of your alignment.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2014 11:16:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/29/2014 11:15:06 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 6/27/2014 3:46:08 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Josh, please do not commit suicide. Your vote is infinitely more valuable than any role you might have.

Ah, alright. I think Josh would take the advice of FT, because I probably would have, in Josh's shoes.

Unvote.
#FeeltheFreezerBern