Jump to topic:

Mirra Nikki Mafia : Heads up

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 4:19:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The game i'm hosting in about a month or so when it's my turn. This is going to be an attempt at a 20-30 person set up per the shown. It is going to require a great deal of players and a massive amount of knowledge about the show. So just throwing this out way in advance, the show is like a hunger game set up, where people have to fight to survive with the ability to read each others action and the future. Given it will take a month or two for this to start due to the mafia line ups. I thought I would toss the link out for people to watch if they get bored or in the spare time. I hope I can get enough players to pull off one of the biggest mafia games recently, but I would also like everyone to know the show well if possible.

its 26 episodes and a pretty great anime

https://www.youtube.com...
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 4:47:26 PM
At 7/4/2014 4:19:36 PM, Mikal wrote:
The game i'm hosting in about a month or so when it's my turn. This is going to be an attempt at a 20-30 person set up per the shown. It is going to require a great deal of players and a massive amount of knowledge about the show. So just throwing this out way in advance, the show is like a hunger game set up, where people have to fight to survive with the ability to read each others action and the future. Given it will take a month or two for this to start due to the mafia line ups. I thought I would toss the link out for people to watch if they get bored or in the spare time. I hope I can get enough players to pull off one of the biggest mafia games recently, but I would also like everyone to know the show well if possible.

Mirai*

It's an awesome anime :-D Yukiiii!
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 5:06:47 PM
The game i'm hosting in about a month or so when it's my turn. This is going to be an attempt at a 20-30 person set up per the shown.

Daamn son. You have ambition, that's fo sho. I won't guarantee I'll stay on the sign up list, but go on and put me down.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 10:44:00 PM
At 7/4/2014 4:47:26 PM, Envisage wrote:

Mirai*

It's an awesome anime :-D Yukiiii!

i just call it future diary xD
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 1:36:22 AM
whoa, I thought my 17 slot code geass game was a handful. If I am right in assuming that this is your first time modding, I'd highly recommend you keep things simple to compensate for the huge player pool. I'd be interested to see how many slots you fill.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:05:33 AM
At 7/6/2014 1:36:22 AM, Smithereens wrote:
whoa, I thought my 17 slot code geass game was a handful. If I am right in assuming that this is your first time modding, I'd highly recommend you keep things simple to compensate for the huge player pool. I'd be interested to see how many slots you fill.

i can handle it, this is a really in depth write up. Airmax is going to reviewing the balance for me and the entire thing is going to be filled with twists.

Will be fun