Total Posts:751|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Code geass mafia: R2, Dp5

Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 7:36:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
LYNCHED LAST DP:
Lannan13: You are Shirley Fenette, a student at Ashford academy secretly in love with Lelouch. When you find out that he is Zero, and is leading the black knights against the Britannian empire, you resolve to help him. However, taking action to help will reveal that you have regained the memories that were wiped. Rolo has been charged to kill you if this is the case. Rolo must therefore be dead before your powers will activate. There exists a certain player who has the ability to grant you your power simply by visiting you. His name is Jeremiah Gotwald, and he has the ability to remove your geass. Visiting him will force him to cancel you, granting you your power. Jeremiah knows nothing of you and will not be informed of your visit. Anyone else will. This however says nothing of your absolute innocence in the war. You are the virgin. If you are lynched in the DP, no lethal action will pass the following night. You win with town.
[Hidden: Secret role is friendly neighbour; Loses virgin role upon R2]

DIED LAST NIGHT:
Josh_B: You are Rolo, the fake brother of Lelouch with the power of Geass. Your memories of a past life have been wiped by the Emperor and a single purpose for your life has been stated: Prevent Lelouch from regaining his memories of his past and resurrecting the rebellion. Your power allows you to stop people around you from experiencing time, effectively freezing them. However, your heart stops while you are using the Geass. Once in the game, you can choose to freeze everyone in the night phase, preventing any action from being taken at the expense of your life. Since your commands from the Emperor are to ensure none of the rebels regain their memories, your death will leave no reason for Shirley to not aid Lelouch. Upon your death her powers will activate. Your unwavering love for your rebel brother however is authentic, despite appearances. You are the mass role-blocker and you win with town.
[Hidden: Is informed by the mod if Lelouch creates a splinter faction at the start of R2]

Living Players:
01. Hatstand
02. Beginner
03. Khaos
04. Zaradi
05. Daytonnanerd
06. EndarkenedRationalist
07. Fourtrouble

Dead Players:
01: Crypto
02: Lucky_luciano (1)
03: Numberwang
04: Trekie
05: XLAV
06: TV/Drafter
07: Ford_prefect
08: Lucky_luciano (2)
09: Mikal
10. Josh_B
11. Lannan13

WITH 7 LIVING PLAYERS, IT TAKES 4 VOTES TO LYNCH

72 hours remain in the DP.

Mod notes: A lynch of Endark will not end the DP.

Extract from Betrayal:
[Even after being rejected by Lelouch, Rolo still comes to his aid nonetheless and helps him escape from the traitorous Black Knights]

Lelouch Lamperouge: That's enough, Rolo. I don't want to live anymore.
Rolo Lamperouge: I won't stop, brother, because of this.
Lelouch: Stop doing"
[Lelouch is interrupted as Rolo activates his Geass, causing an entire squadron of pursuing Akatsukis to drop out of the sky as their pilots are paralyzed]

Rolo: All throughout my life, people have used me like a tool.
Lelouch: "this, Rolo! Why are you still trying"
[Rolo activates his Geass again against a group of Britannian Portman IIs and destroys them with the Shinkiro;'s light hadron guns]

Rolo: I was used by the Order.
Lelouch: "to save me?! You know that"
Rolo: And then you used me, big brother. [clutches his chest as he starts to feel the effects of cardiac failure due to overuse of his Geass] Yeah, maybe you've been using me for your ends right from the very start. But" only the time I spent with you seemed real!
Lelouch: "I was only usi"
[Rolo activates his Geass once more against a group of Britannian Vincent Wards and destroys them with the Shinkiro;'s light hadron guns]

Rolo: It was" those memories" that finally made me" human!
[Rolo is forced to deactivate his Geass prematurely as he starts having breathing problems, right as the Shinkiro; encounters a Britannian airship]

Lelouch: "using you! [sees Rolo's condition] Rolo!
Rolo: That's why I'm not" [attempts to activate his Geass again but fails to sustain it and starts coughing profusely] I'm not" [summons the effort to activate his Geass one final time]
Lelouch: No, stop using your Geass like that! Do you want to di"
Rolo: I'm not" a tool! I do this" out of my own" free will" as a human being!
[Rolo carves the Britannian airship to pieces with the Shinkiro;'s laser, making good his and Lelouch's escape]

[After Rolo lands the Shinkiro;, Lelouch asks him why he did what he did]
Lelouch Lamperouge: Rolo, why did you save me, after all I've done to you?
Rolo Lamperouge: Because" you're a liar, big brother. It was" a lie, wasn't it? What you said about trying to kill me, about" hating me and all of that.
Lelouch: Of course, and you saw right through me, didn't you? Just what I'd expect of my little brother.
Rolo: [weakly; last words] That's right, I thought so, 'cause I know who you really are inside your heart. I know everything about you, big brother.
[Lelouch places Rolo's cell phone with the attached locket in his now-lifeless hand]
Lelouch: Yes, you got it right. Your big brother"is just a liar.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 7:54:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 7:36:39 AM, Smithereens wrote:

[Hidden: Is informed by the mod if Lelouch creates a splinter faction at the start of R2]

Josh never mentioned this. He never said that FT had created a splinter faction, or tried to lead a lynch on FT. This explains the "wins with FT": clearly, FT had the option of making a TP faction or not. And that he chose not to.

This should confirm that FT is town.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:04:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 7:54:00 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/9/2014 7:36:39 AM, Smithereens wrote:

[Hidden: Is informed by the mod if Lelouch creates a splinter faction at the start of R2]

Josh never mentioned this. He never said that FT had created a splinter faction, or tried to lead a lynch on FT. This explains the "wins with FT": clearly, FT had the option of making a TP faction or not. And that he chose not to.

This should confirm that FT is town.

Agreed.
I think this also confirms Beginner as town, since he was horribly wrong about Ford and Number (being aware of the third faction). Could that have been FT's faction?
My work here is, finally, done.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:05:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 8:04:20 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I think this also confirms Beginner as town, since he was horribly wrong about Ford and Number (being aware of the third faction). Could that have been FT's faction?

What? Sorry, can you re-word that?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:10:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 8:05:45 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/9/2014 8:04:20 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I think this also confirms Beginner as town, since he was horribly wrong about Ford and Number (being aware of the third faction). Could that have been FT's faction?

What? Sorry, can you re-word that?

Well, maybe he's not town.
Beginner went after Ford and Number (I think) because they were not black knights, and he claims to do three different things to three different factions.
My work here is, finally, done.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:16:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 8:10:41 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Well, maybe he's not town.
Beginner went after Ford and Number (I think) because they were not black knights, and he claims to do three different things to three different factions.

Ford and Endark.

Beginner never made reference to three factions (as far as I remember). He said that his role PM very heavily implied that everyone who wasn't a Black Knight was scum, although at this point we know that that's not true.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:22:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 8:16:41 AM, Hatstand wrote:
At 7/9/2014 8:10:41 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Well, maybe he's not town.
Beginner went after Ford and Number (I think) because they were not black knights, and he claims to do three different things to three different factions.

Ford and Endark.

Beginner never made reference to three factions (as far as I remember). He said that his role PM very heavily implied that everyone who wasn't a Black Knight was scum, although at this point we know that that's not true.

It could be they would be scum, if FT split, which doesn't confirm Beginner's affiliation.
My work here is, finally, done.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:26:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 8:22:15 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

It could be they would be scum, if FT split, which doesn't confirm Beginner's affiliation.

Indeed.

It really is very late over here. We'll discuss this (and everything else) more tomorrow.

Good night.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:52:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hmm... It makes sense if FT is town, due to that hidden ability. Josh wouldn't lie to us since it seems like he still wins with town. Alright. So this seemingly confirms FT, and most likely Hats as well.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:04:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Alright. So since FT and Hats are basically confirmed townies, I know myself to be town, and Khaos is most probably town, that means that there is 1 or potentially more(If another TP) scum in this pile:

Endarkened
Beginner
Zaradi

If I may suggest, I suggest that we lynch Endarkened, for two reasons, sans behavior stuff, which I am not the best at:

1. His lynch will not end the DP, so we have a second chance to eliminate the remaining scum in that pile.

2. He is practically vanilla now, since it seems that his only use was actually using the FLEIJA's himself.

Now, for his behavior, I can't really give an in-depth analysis, since I am not related to Sigmund Freud, but on the overall, it kind of seems scummy.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:34:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd like to point out that there has only been one none botched fake claim, thus mafia was lucky, or, more likely, provided fake claims.

This being said:
We cannot be sure of Hatstand, as she could just be a messenger, and claimed she is super saint, although she has been acting very pro town. I trust her, so well played.

Zaradi's play and use of his role has been very anti-town, so he is high on my scum list. His role is confirmed, but is also just as likely to be mafia sided. Can he name who I visited last night?

Beginner has been shady, has negative utility, has refrained from asking questions, but his role makes sense with Daytona's.

Daytona's role is stupid, and his play hasn't been that valuable.

ER's role is stupid, but gives town a shot if Daytona is telling the truth. However, the flavor is unsettling, especially since he mentioned it ONLY after he knew his cover was blown.

Hmmmm, so I'm buying Hats, me, and FT.
If there is a team left, it seems Daytona would be in on it.
A team seems unlikely, but who knows....can we trust the flip with memory wipes?
My work here is, finally, done.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:50:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
daytona, if the DP doesn't end after Endark's death, that confirms he's town. Game would over if mafia were lynched. Unless there are two mafia left. Which I don't buy.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:55:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 9:37:43 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL Khaos

Dear god, why?
Seriously, expand your fvcking world view. What non-town motivation have I had this entire game?

What did you do last night?
Also, did I miss ER saying his death doesn't end the DP? Why not lynch him first?...well, maybe I see the wisdom in that, actually.
My work here is, finally, done.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:59:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 9:50:45 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
daytona, if the DP doesn't end after Endark's death, that confirms he's town. Game would over if mafia were lynched. Unless there are two mafia left. Which I don't buy.

Endarkened could be a TP, or there actually could be 2 mafia left. 6 mafia in a 17 player game isn't the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

VTL Endarkened
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:01:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 9:50:45 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
daytona, if the DP doesn't end after Endark's death, that confirms he's town. Game would over if mafia were lynched. Unless there are two mafia left. Which I don't buy.

Also! it would be 18 players, not 17, if we are counting the person you created.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:09:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I mean, I'm basically confirmed town now, but since my lynch doesn't end the DP, if I'm still in your scum pile, lynching me is only really pro-town. Minus the fact that I can kill mafia at night, something Daytona evidently missed. Which he shouldn't have.

VTL Daytona
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:11:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:09:12 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I mean, I'm basically confirmed town now, but since my lynch doesn't end the DP, if I'm still in your scum pile, lynching me is only really pro-town. Minus the fact that I can kill mafia at night, something Daytona evidently missed. Which he shouldn't have.

When did this happen? I thought you only launched FLEIJA's? I did not see this on the claim list?

VTL Daytona
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:12:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:11:25 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:09:12 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I mean, I'm basically confirmed town now, but since my lynch doesn't end the DP, if I'm still in your scum pile, lynching me is only really pro-town. Minus the fact that I can kill mafia at night, something Daytona evidently missed. Which he shouldn't have.

When did this happen? I thought you only launched FLEIJA's? I did not see this on the claim list?

PGO, hello?

VTL Daytona
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:14:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:12:11 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:11:25 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:09:12 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I mean, I'm basically confirmed town now, but since my lynch doesn't end the DP, if I'm still in your scum pile, lynching me is only really pro-town. Minus the fact that I can kill mafia at night, something Daytona evidently missed. Which he shouldn't have.

When did this happen? I thought you only launched FLEIJA's? I did not see this on the claim list?

PGO, hello?

VTL Daytona

Ah, right. Now I remember. Sorry, forgot that you mentioned that.

Well, that complicates things.

I'll Unvote, so no one hammers you for now.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:19:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:14:16 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:12:11 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:11:25 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:09:12 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I mean, I'm basically confirmed town now, but since my lynch doesn't end the DP, if I'm still in your scum pile, lynching me is only really pro-town. Minus the fact that I can kill mafia at night, something Daytona evidently missed. Which he shouldn't have.

When did this happen? I thought you only launched FLEIJA's? I did not see this on the claim list?

PGO, hello?

VTL Daytona

Ah, right. Now I remember. Sorry, forgot that you mentioned that.

Well, that complicates things.

I'll Unvote, so no one hammers you for now.

I'm still suspicious of you, Daytona, largely because your role and character don't match.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:21:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:19:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:14:16 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:12:11 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:11:25 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:09:12 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I mean, I'm basically confirmed town now, but since my lynch doesn't end the DP, if I'm still in your scum pile, lynching me is only really pro-town. Minus the fact that I can kill mafia at night, something Daytona evidently missed. Which he shouldn't have.

When did this happen? I thought you only launched FLEIJA's? I did not see this on the claim list?

PGO, hello?

VTL Daytona

Ah, right. Now I remember. Sorry, forgot that you mentioned that.

Well, that complicates things.

I'll Unvote, so no one hammers you for now.

I'm still suspicious of you, Daytona, largely because your role and character don't match.

Why say that? The justification in my PM was that I was a leader, and without me, the rebels would be lost.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:29:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I suppose that this actually may be the best time for my own lynch.

The scum are not very clear in this situation, and my role is useless, considering that all roleblockers are dead. If the hammer must fall, and I am under it, I wouldn't hold it against you guys. Only I can truly know that I am actually town.

I'll try figuring out who the remaining scum are, but my own lynch isn't the worst thing you guys could do.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:43:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:29:36 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I suppose that this actually may be the best time for my own lynch.

The scum are not very clear in this situation, and my role is useless, considering that all roleblockers are dead. If the hammer must fall, and I am under it, I wouldn't hold it against you guys. Only I can truly know that I am actually town.

I'll try figuring out who the remaining scum are, but my own lynch isn't the worst thing you guys could do.

What did you do last night?
My work here is, finally, done.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:40:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/9/2014 10:43:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/9/2014 10:29:36 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
I suppose that this actually may be the best time for my own lynch.

The scum are not very clear in this situation, and my role is useless, considering that all roleblockers are dead. If the hammer must fall, and I am under it, I wouldn't hold it against you guys. Only I can truly know that I am actually town.

I'll try figuring out who the remaining scum are, but my own lynch isn't the worst thing you guys could do.

What did you do last night?

Used my enabler on Josh. I believe my ability takes precedence over RBing actions.
#FeeltheFreezerBern