Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 27.2: DP2

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:02:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Number - You are the 2-shot WATCHER. Twice at night you may select a player. You will learn who visits that player. You win with the town.

Endark - You are the odd-night BOMB. If killed at night on an odd-numbered night, you kill your killer. You win with the town.

Oro - You are the SERIAL KILLER. Each night you MUST select a player for death. You win when all other players are dead.

GRAVEYARD


Number
Endark
Oro

LIVING PLAYERS


Lannan
Wylted
Debate
YYW
Mikal
XLAV
Ray

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59 pm, on 7/14/14.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:05:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL WYLTED

For claim. I am the tracker last night I attempted to track you, but I was role blocked.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:07:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh wow... lots of dead people. I guess a necro would really get a kick out of that. Anyone have any theories as to how, not one and not two... but three people got killed?

Cuz... I think this is really interesting.
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:09:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:07:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Oh wow... lots of dead people. I guess a necro would really get a kick out of that. Anyone have any theories as to how, not one and not two... but three people got killed?

Cuz... I think this is really interesting.

SK targetted bomb causing both to die and then the mafia made their nk.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:13:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:07:21 AM, YYW wrote:
Oh wow... lots of dead people. I guess a necro would really get a kick out of that. Anyone have any theories as to how, not one and not two... but three people got killed?

Cuz... I think this is really interesting.

Seems obvious to me. Number was the mafia's night kill. Oro attempted to kill Endark and they both subsequently died. I believe this is the only possible explanation but I'm open to hearing any alternative theories.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:13:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:05:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL WYLTED

For claim. I am the tracker last night I attempted to track you, but I was role blocked.

Votes must be displayed in bold.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:17:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:13:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:05:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL WYLTED

For claim. I am the tracker last night I attempted to track you, but I was role blocked.

Votes must be displayed in bold.

Whoops my bad. Bold doesn't show on my kendel.
VTL Wylted
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:19:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (1/4) - Lannan
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Raymond_Reddington
Posts: 525
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:21:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"unvote vtl lannan for my gut feeling and the not necessary role fishing and his weird directed claim. And because I dont wanna dp1 lynch xlav for making an effort."- Number post 333 of DP1. We should analyze possible motives for a nk of number, and I think it's a strong possibility it was because he was leading a lynch on Lannan. I think Lannan deserves some serious suspicion.
lannan13
Posts: 23,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:24:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:21:15 AM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
"unvote vtl lannan for my gut feeling and the not necessary role fishing and his weird directed claim. And because I dont wanna dp1 lynch xlav for making an effort."- Number post 333 of DP1. We should analyze possible motives for a nk of number, and I think it's a strong possibility it was because he was leading a lynch on Lannan. I think Lannan deserves some serious suspicion.

The only thing that was is 4 people bandwaggoning me just because number had a gut feeling.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 2:20:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (1/4) - Lannan
Lannan (1/4) - Wylted

On another note, I am VERY excited about my theme for 27.3...if I can get the balancing right.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 2:48:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:24:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:21:15 AM, Raymond_Reddington wrote:
"unvote vtl lannan for my gut feeling and the not necessary role fishing and his weird directed claim. And because I dont wanna dp1 lynch xlav for making an effort."- Number post 333 of DP1. We should analyze possible motives for a nk of number, and I think it's a strong possibility it was because he was leading a lynch on Lannan. I think Lannan deserves some serious suspicion.

The only thing that was is 4 people bandwaggoning me just because number had a gut feeling.

you need to claim dog
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:16:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 1:57:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL lannan

I'd like to know what everybody did in the NP.

Why was Lannan's role blocked when he visited you?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:17:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 4:16:02 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:57:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL lannan

I'd like to know what everybody did in the NP.

Why was Lannan's role blocked when he visited you?

I think he just made up some crap.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:19:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 4:17:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:16:02 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:57:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL lannan

I'd like to know what everybody did in the NP.

Why was Lannan's role blocked when he visited you?

I think he just made up some crap.
Ermagerd D:
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:24:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
nm i just read this

i totally missed where he claimed tracker. I buy it actually, he hinted he had a power roll and I basically confirmed it so he was the obvious role block target

lannan is town
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:26:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lannan dude you need to learn how to soft claim, cus you said you were the roll that someone faked claimed as erik in HON that is body guard.

Not the roll that was flipped
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:27:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 4:24:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
nm i just read this

i totally missed where he claimed tracker. I buy it actually, he hinted he had a power roll and I basically confirmed it so he was the obvious role block target

lannan is town

You confirmed him by roleblocking him?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:28:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 4:27:00 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:24:59 AM, Mikal wrote:
nm i just read this

i totally missed where he claimed tracker. I buy it actually, he hinted he had a power roll and I basically confirmed it so he was the obvious role block target

lannan is town

You confirmed him by roleblocking him?

I confirm him because he all but soft claimed a power roll, the only thing I dont buy is the fact he stated he was claiming the roll that was fake claimed by erik night which was body guard

not the roll that was flipped

that confuses me
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:35:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Actually I have no idea what to think of lannnan. I would normally lynch him but this is the guy that outed his entire mafia teamThis is a brief analysis of what occurred in DP1 and his claim\

He first asks this

"Can an innocent child be role blocked the day they're suppose to be confirmed?"


The says this


"Erik Knight, which was directed more for Mikal & XLAV to get than others, so it's a shame Mikal missed it


Me - Is that cannon off the game you made?

Lannnan - He was a fake claim, by someone in that game."


Actual Flip at endgame via hon

" SolonKR- It's the Tulsa House of Night's famous actor, Erick Night. You were set up for life in acting in Hollywood until you were marked as the Tracker. Each night phase you may select a player and learn who they visited that night phase. You win with the town. "


So the fake claim was Body guard and then he claims the roll that was flipped. I have no idea what lannann is doing. Fuk it

Vtl lannan

Not sure if hes just playing bad or is scummy, but he flat lied. Policy lynch
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:50:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 4:17:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:16:02 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:57:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL lannan

I'd like to know what everybody did in the NP.

Why was Lannan's role blocked when he visited you?

I think he just made up some crap.
Is it alright if I sheep you?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:53:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 7:50:40 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:17:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:16:02 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:57:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL lannan

I'd like to know what everybody did in the NP.

Why was Lannan's role blocked when he visited you?

I think he just made up some crap.
Is it alright if I sheep you?

It's more than alright
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:49:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 7:53:41 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/12/2014 7:50:40 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:17:48 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/12/2014 4:16:02 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/12/2014 1:57:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL lannan

I'd like to know what everybody did in the NP.

Why was Lannan's role blocked when he visited you?

I think he just made up some crap.
Is it alright if I sheep you?

It's more than alright
Sheeping wylted!

VTl Lannan
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:43:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I agree with all above.... It makes sense that lannan could be scum. Not just because of the claim, but because number was lynched.
Vtl lannan
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 12:00:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 2:20:02 AM, bsh1 wrote:

On another note, I am VERY excited about my theme for 27.3...if I can get the balancing right.

If it helps, you can add me. It may help the balancing.
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 12:47:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 12:00:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 7/12/2014 2:20:02 AM, bsh1 wrote:

On another note, I am VERY excited about my theme for 27.3...if I can get the balancing right.

If it helps, you can add me. It may help the balancing.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:03:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
the inactivity in this compared to the last game also scares me

that is scum tales for xlav, and possibility wylted as well

but for now lannan is the best lynch